Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2432
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

Re: S-FM The Immortals

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    you dont know how to read obvious town

last time someone was that sure i was scum they posted that they would quit the site

we have not heard from him again
    alright fuck off, stop dismissing my case on you from day 1
    and i did not tunnel on you, and you cant go around calling yourself obvious town
    and I wont quit the site off being wrong, mafia wouldnt at all be as fun if we are all geniuses

5. ISO #1555

6. ISO #1556

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    alright fuck off, stop dismissing my case on you from day 1
    and i did not tunnel on you, and you cant go around calling yourself obvious town
    and I wont quit the site off being wrong, mafia wouldnt at all be as fun if we are all geniuses
    dont worry ive come to terms with the fact that players react with their emotions on this site, rather than their brain
    sweet sweet sustenance

7. ISO #1557

NM i see you noticed it already. I am still lost IF YOU ARE BD WHY buss wisp at all. you did not realize he would kill IS BS
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #1558

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    So I'm the top train and the only people who bother defending me are getting brushed off as trolls, while Distorted just keeps boing toxic and throwing baseless shade. Might as well just claim my role then.
    I am Czeslaw Meyer.
    My ability is to devour immortals, while not being able to kill anyone who isn't immortal. Lynching me would be the worst choice you could make, even worse than forcing me to claim with reads that are this fucking ridiculously bad.
    If Distorted flips scum I'll use my ability on Wiisp.
    If Distorted somehow ends up not flipping scum, which I seriously do not expect at all, then I'll just go with Pestilence as Wiisp has been asking, idc.
    Distorted flipped scum So I am calling BS on you pest. but at this point you are not number one lynch

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #1559

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Distorted flipped scum So I am calling BS on you pest. but at this point you are not number one lynch
    In all fairness, the whole multiple heads/busy IRL schedule might have had something to do with missing the one line stating that he would devour wiisp. It could have slipped his mind when making the decision, since it was a last minute thing to swap from Yagami to Wiisp.

10. ISO #1560

if you were to put your ego on a plate it could feed an african village. ofc its someone elses fault that your reads are wrong
    my ego wins more games than it loses
    i can't be a one-dimensional player like you as well and cry when people call me scum, and rather than attack their case, attack their intelligence, and parade around calling yourself obvious town when you have doing of the sort to be there, the only person that knows you alignment is scum, and yourself

you argue my ego is obnoxious, yet failed to realize that almost all mislynches are a consequence of two parties, not just one, or the other
    try lynching me, I wouldn't even care, and I wouldn't laugh at your face because unlike you, I don't bet my lynch on calling other people stupid
    It's so easy to sit there and be like, "HAHA LYNCH ME AND LOOK AT HOW STUPID YOU ARE ONCE I FLIP TOWN"

I am a good player, and i dont think 3 heads can put you even close to my skill level

11. ISO #1561

I see we've claimed? go figure

@AIVION
    Can Meyer eat himself if he's transported to target himself
    In the hypothetical world where Czeslaw Meyer would target himself somehow, then yes he would as he is an immortal.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

Wait a minute. oh my god. fuck me. I fucked up hard. Fucking fuck me. There wasn't a strongman kill, and mafia hit an immune. The one kill was kenny into himself. God fucking dammit. I'm going to cry. I deserve to quit this game over this. Can I crawl into a hole for the rest of the game? Fuck me.
    If Thats True.. Kenny Attacked Wiisp And Was Immune.. And Was Kenny Killed His Self.. Thus, Wiisp Is Night Immune..?

14. ISO #1564

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If Thats True.. Kenny Attacked Wiisp And Was Immune.. And Was Kenny Killed His Self.. Thus, Wiisp Is Night Immune..?
    No, Wiisp isn't immune by that logic. Kenny attacked Wiisp, but ended up devouring himself, so the question of Wiisp's immortality/night immunity shouldn't exist.

18. ISO #1568

nah what he is saying is he bussdrove kenny and me

which in turn means, that if kenny targeted me, he would then target him self, and kill himself

I am also not night immune, im just a VT

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Day 2 has begun (will edit this when I get home with more flavor and timer etc. Just know day ends Tuesday 7PM EST for now)

Kenny is dead he flips Czeslaw Meyer (Town Immortal slaying Vigilante)

Here is his last will:

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    I used my ability of devouring an immortal player on Wiisp tonight.

If he is still alive this means he is not immortal. That applies to every citizen and two random TPR, it also applies to neutrals and 2 of the 3 scum roles. There is only one scum role that can be killed by me at this time.

I have Wiisp as a fairly decent scumread locked down right now, he was passive all day, he was townreading me and he never put in any effort to defend me. Instead he even tried to prevent a Distorted lynch, who acted scummy enough for Wiisp to notice. Wiisp was one of the few players who actually not only read but even quoted my posts and agreed to my scumtells about Distorted.

ZergSoupYum is another scumread. Not as active as Wiisp, but he has shown a good understanding of the game, while putting in votes in a way that would require the opposite. His actions just didn’t match his words.

I think MM/Bahkieh could be scum. This is a very weak read however, I’ve already seen him play just as scummy as he is right now as town before, in Converging Realities for example.

Blinkskater is definitely not playing his town game. Really no idea what he’s doing. He often isn’t useful as town as well though, keep that in mind.

Ganelon is acting too scummy to be scum, in Distorted’s words now. I think pretty much nothing that he said all day made any sense at all, he was even consistent at not making any sense. Maybe he is neutral? Seems like a worse nullspot than the usual Efe and the like at least for now.

Mike is null, too. I think Wiisp was pressuring him in a legitimate way however. If Wiisp were to flip scum, Mike would be cleared. Wiisp v Mike is TvS.

Numbertwo posted like 3 times. What the fuck. Did he even vote? He usually hammers whoever.

Foxes doesn’t exist. Very weird, I hope he’ll be more active in the coming days. Foxes is a player who should definitely be looking at today’s votes at least. I believe if he doesn’t that’d be a scumtell. And a decent one too.

Aamirus could be scum, I’m putting her as null for now. Seemed to be hunting townpoints and wasn’t as active in the discussion as I would’ve liked. Naz played that way as scum in Timmy Town. Most importantly though, her play does not hurt the town. Should absolutely not be the lynch before other scums are found.

Pestilence was getting tunneled by Wiisp for the poorest reasons and acted completely towny. Wiisp’s scum flip would clear him, I’m not sure about how it’d be if Wiisp were to flip town. Pestilence just didn’t act scummy for me and his train formed way too easily.

I don’t know Hybrid’s meta. I’m not sure if he has been buddying me or was legit there. For now it’s a townread however, his arguments were good after all.

Demaris’ early play was definitely scummy, by the book it was exactly what you’d expect from caught scum. I was pretty sure he is scum early on. His later emotional reaction changed my mind. The play he has shown at the end would, if he were scum, require a good amount of skill along with a very non-caring personality. It’d have to be fake in a way I would not expect from a friend of AIVION to act. It’d, as a requirement for a scumtell, would even nullify the scumread from earlier. As such I don’t think he is scum.

Yagami is obvious town.

Efe is obvious town.
    You may now post!

You may now post!
    Mag is Neut. he was correct on Distorted. His reads seem to be correct. He hard town read pest so I am Going to give pest benefit of the doubt. I am thinking Wissp is out best Day 2 lynch at this time. Other than wisp who would be ages that???? this should be interesting.

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

Mag is Neut. he was correct on Distorted. His reads seem to be correct. He hard town read pest so I am Going to give pest benefit of the doubt. I am thinking Wissp is out best Day 2 lynch at this time. Other than wisp who would be ages that???? this should be interesting.
    Before we lynch anyone, I feel like we need to wait for Ganelon to confirm the whole neut/gun ownership situation.

23. ISO #1573

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    In all fairness, the whole multiple heads/busy IRL schedule might have had something to do with missing the one line stating that he would devour wiisp. It could have slipped his mind when making the decision, since it was a last minute thing to swap from Yagami to Wiisp.
    I switched it from yagami to kenny when Aivion told us there were 30 minutes remaining to lock in night actions. I thought the mafia would kill two people that night, having been down one with distorted's scum flip, and I completely failed to see that kenny was planning on devouring wiisp. The only thing going through my mind was "would mafia kill kenny or light, and which should I save by swapping with wiisp?". Take this as you will. Fact remains that I've hardclaimed Donny Davis. I would like to narrow down majeeda to #2 or MM(Bahkieh) and lynch the other between them today if at all possible.

24. ISO #1574

@Mike
    if you think so highly of Ganelons reads, you should probably /barn the one where he calls me town as well

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Wiisp feels town. I don't see any bullshit coming from him and he's playing mostly his own game, but he's scumhunting. And I don't think he'd be this "in your face" kind of player as scum LOL
    Hybrid I'm not actually confident on. It's just a strong suspicion given his first possts... it reeks of scum Hybrid if you've played with him before. it's like him to discredit people randomly as scum and especially to discredit reads
    you... I don't really remember. I think it's the tone of your posts. and also because I think I can see Stealth's scum meta at play
    Ironically, you (I assume you're Otakud) aren't as scummy as Stealth so idk what's happening there lmao

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

aivion's laughing at me right now I just know it. im actually like crying sksksksk fuck me

-vote numbertwo

sifting between this guy and MM/bahkieh, besides that i'd not be opposed to voting hybrid wiisp or aamirus probably at the moment

absolutely fuck me.
    maybe blink instead of aamirus. i dont fucking know. fuck me.

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

Before we lynch anyone, I feel like we need to wait for Ganelon to confirm the whole neut/gun ownership situation.
    We not lynching ANYONE till EOD no Turbos.

31. ISO #1581

aivion's laughing at me right now I just know it. im actually like crying sksksksk fuck me

-vote numbertwo

sifting between this guy and MM/bahkieh, besides that i'd not be opposed to voting hybrid wiisp or aamirus probably at the moment

absolutely fuck me.
    clearly you and me both are selective reading as well as forgetting things xD
    you probably are real, since as scum you would be more self-aware

bahk is the potion giver

32. ISO #1582

hey Zerg a lot of fluff posts, you respond to posts but dont actually state much of an opinion on anything
    Where are you at with this game?
    Here's my thoughts so far:

Efe: Definitely town, hardclaimed a role early game with no CCs.
    Yagami: Town power, softclaimed early and hardclaimed later on.
    Bahkieh: Definitely town, claimed role.
    Pestilence: Town power, no CCs.

Hybrid: Town cit, has solid arguments and doesn't show overaggression/tunnelling.
    Demirus: Town cit, doesn't really show scummy tells to me.

Ganelon: Neut, was claimed by Mike, assuming he is for the time being.
    Mike: Neut, hardclaim, assume for the time being.

Wiisp: Null, has made pushes that seem in interest of both sides. Not sure how to read.
    aamirus: Null, has not really pushed too far into either side, remaining rather passive/neutral, unsure where to place just yet.
    Fox: Null, not entirely sure how to read quite yet.

NumberTwo: Null/scum, hasn't participated much at all at this far into the game, I think he's trying to stay hidden, but not sure how to analyze yet.

Blink: seems pretty scummy, made an extremely low amount of posts that don't contribute much value, I'd say this is a safe-ish lynch.

33. ISO #1583

34. ISO #1584

Hybrid: Town cit, has solid arguments and doesn't show overaggression/tunnelling.

Wiisp: Null, has made pushes that seem in interest of both sides. Not sure how to read.
    aamirus: Null, has not really pushed too far into either side, remaining rather passive/neutral, unsure where to place just yet.

NumberTwo: Null/scum, hasn't participated much at all at this far into the game, I think he's trying to stay hidden, but not sure how to analyze yet.

Blink: seems pretty scummy, made an extremely low amount of posts that don't contribute much value, I'd say this is a safe-ish lynch.
    -vote ZergSoupYum

found em boys

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

I switched it from yagami to kenny when Aivion told us there were 30 minutes remaining to lock in night actions. I thought the mafia would kill two people that night, having been down one with distorted's scum flip, and I completely failed to see that kenny was planning on devouring wiisp. The only thing going through my mind was "would mafia kill kenny or light, and which should I save by swapping with wiisp?". Take this as you will. Fact remains that I've hardclaimed Donny Davis. I would like to narrow down majeeda to #2 or MM(Bahkieh) and lynch the other between them today if at all possible.
    If what you are saying is true. Think about it . Mafia in no wold would not target Kenny. meaning you made kenny eat himself only kill. mafia strongman would have been switched to Wissp and wisp is alive. Strongman kills everyone. No world would mafia target wisp. Wisp was not listed as a TPR also was an easy mislynch if he was not mafia. This is not adding up. Where is the strong man kill? I dont by mafia held back there kill. The math does not add up.

37. ISO #1587

38. ISO #1588

Blink does not low post as scum or town. if he is low posts he is busy real life.

39. ISO #1589

I Am Here By Reserving The Hammer Vote If Anyone Hammers But Me They Are Scum..
    Do not hammer light. lets figure this out wait till EOD

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

THE NEW DAY POST IS POSTED!! You may view it here:

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...642#post810642

I also pinged you all on it as well, so it shouldn't be hard to miss :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

Blink does not low post as scum or town. if he is low posts he is busy real life.
    This dudes really calling me scummy for having low posts? I made it clear I was really fucking busy until Monday, that's a load of horseshit.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

46. ISO #1596

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

50. ISO #1600