Register

User Tag List

Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 4558
  1. ISO #3201
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So, You Killed Renegade Is What You Are Saiyan?
    No

2. ISO #3202
    Ganelon

I would literally be the last person to kill Renegade seeing as I was one of the few to townread him.
    No, someone else here corroborated my rolecard unknowingly.

3. ISO #3203

4. ISO #3204

5. ISO #3205

6. ISO #3206

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    renegade killers
    theoneceko
    Here is a good Candidate for the renegade killer. If they don't know they can kill. They claim they are going to check renegade, and I see theoneceko as the type of player to follow that through. Not realising they can kill and end up murdering renegade
    Secondpassing: renegade spent a good chunk of their time during that day pushing Secondpassing, Secondpassing may of taken him out but I doubt it since renegade was scum read by a few different players.
    Banana
    Here is showing who he mainly townreads, so you will also be looking for someone who wants Sen or Toilet mans influence to be weakened.
    This could be Banana due to Sens push on Banana, also because Ren saw banana as scum a few times.
    Did renegade know his true role?
    I doubt it, his reaction to Frinkles was non-existant. Yet I believe he had a town rolecard still.
    The ceko one makes sense, I think they only reported to have checked Ganelon today. I don't remember the timing, but perhaps Ganelon said something that ticked off ceko that it was safe to report insanity. Or perhaps since there is a crazy sheriff rolecard this game, he could have reported whatever.

If it was a vigi kill, they sure have my thanks. I mean, I don't think I was the only one who scum read renegade, and it's possible they thought he was a good target too.

I'm not really into Banana being the killer- I actually I don't think the scum kill was motivated to reduce influence of Sen or yzb. Wouldn't it just be simpler to kill Sen or yzb?

If it was a known-scum killer, they must have either thought renegade was a strong town member and strong influence, or they were TPR hunting and thought renegade was acting just that bit scummy in order to not get targeted during the night.

I think it's improbable that renegade had a town rolecard.

7. ISO #3207
    Ganelon

Btw, I’ve done some thinking and it just occurred to me that:
    Varcron claimed a role that gives feedback upon visiting someone. He then claimed his target publicly, who neither denied nor confirmed receiving feedback, I believe. This would be a rather risky play if he were lying about his role so I’m tempted to believe he is telling the truth. Nobody lies if they have nothing to gain.

8. ISO #3208

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Hundreds of replies. I wish people were half this active when I'm here. Cowards. :<

I'm just starting to catch up, but if I'm reading this right, Light is now a confirmed town.
    Can I Ask Why You Are Confused About Your Feedback.

9. ISO #3209

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Varcron claimed a role that gives feedback upon visiting someone. He then claimed his target publicly, who neither denied nor confirmed receiving feedback, I believe. This would be a rather risky play if he were lying about his role so I’m tempted to believe he is telling the truth. Nobody lies if they have nothing to gain.
    I just feel uneasy knowing that there was no confirmation, so right now I don't even know if my role is correct or not. I can fairly safely assume that I am either sheriff/crazy/doctor based off of the feedback I was given and what Banana said,

10. ISO #3210
    Ganelon

So get your votes off Varcron. I know I’ve been discrediting him heavily but I can’t in good conscience scimread him anymore

11. ISO #3211
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I just feel uneasy knowing that there was no confirmation, so right now I don't even know if my role is correct or not. I can fairly safely assume that I am either sheriff/crazy/doctor based off of the feedback I was given and what Banana said,
    What feedback were you given?

12. ISO #3212

13. ISO #3213
    Ganelon

That could mean a number of things. You could’ve been visited by a drug dealer, roleblocked, witches into visiting yourself... let’s not jump to fake roles yet.

14. ISO #3214
    Ganelon

Yeah Renegade most likely got vig’d.

15. ISO #3215

He claimed visiting Banana. If Banana is a cult leader or jester and converted Varcron, he would just fake confirm whatever nonsense Varcron claims. If anything, lynching Varcron and having him flip Cultist or Jester would confirm Banana as their sugardaddy.

Can I Ask Why You Are Confused About Your Feedback.
    I'm not. My feedback confirms with full certainty the existence of one of two roles, or both.

You made a post that makes one possibility way more likely than the others, and that is that you are a confirmed town with the role that you claim to have, so from now your main goal with night actions should be self-preservation.

16. ISO #3216
    Ganelon

True but Varcron was scumread by quite a few people yesterday. I doubt someone would convert him

17. ISO #3217

That could mean a number of things. You could’ve been visited by a drug dealer, roleblocked, witches into visiting yourself... let’s not jump to fake roles yet.
    I know, but I don't want to assume we have a confirmed drug dealer or witch in the game quite yet.

18. ISO #3218

19. ISO #3219

He claimed visiting Banana. If Banana is a cult leader or jester and converted Varcron, he would just fake confirm whatever nonsense Varcron claims. If anything, lynching Varcron and having him flip Cultist or Jester would confirm Banana as their sugardaddy.

I'm not. My feedback confirms with full certainty the existence of one of two roles, or both.

You made a post that makes one possibility way more likely than the others, and that is that you are a confirmed town with the role that you claim to have, so from now your main goal with night actions should be self-preservation.
    Which roles do you have confirmed?

20. ISO #3220

21. ISO #3221
    Ganelon

@Sen the problem is that Banana did not confirm being visited.

22. ISO #3222

Why Self Preservation? Also If My Role Is Real Wouldnt You Think Either The Doctor Claim Or The BG Claim Is False?

23. ISO #3223

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Which roles do you have confirmed?
    I'm the one who's been saying that the town is stacked and that information only helps us at this point, so I guess there's no need to go soft with the wording:

I got an investigator rolecard. I targetted MM, yet got feedback as if I had visited myself.

This could mean that A) a Witch made me visit myself, B) a Bus Driver swapped me with MM, or C) both.

Due to probabilities, I was thinking there was a Witch, but Light claims to have visited MM, and hinted visiting someone else (that someone else I'm sure was me). So Light is a confirmed Bus Driver. I'm only making this claim because he can protect himself with his night action.

24. ISO #3224

25. ISO #3225

Have you visited me

Thank you Anonymous Donor

26. ISO #3226

Why Self Preservation?
    Because having a confirmed town is more important than anything else.

Also If My Role Is Real Wouldnt You Think Either The Doctor Claim Or The BG Claim Is False?
    I think both of those claims are false.

27. ISO #3227
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Have you visited me
    No.

28. ISO #3228

I'm the one who's been saying that the town is stacked and that information only helps us at this point, so I guess there's no need to go soft with the wording:

I got an investigator rolecard. I targetted MM, yet got feedback as if I had visited myself.

This could mean that A) a Witch made me visit myself, B) a Bus Driver swapped me with MM, or C) both.

Due to probabilities, I was thinking there was a Witch, but Light claims to have visited MM, and hinted visiting someone else (that someone else I'm sure was me). So Light is a confirmed Bus Driver. I'm only making this claim because he can protect himself with his night action.
    Makes sense.

The only problem with that is you'd be an open target for scum which isn't good at all. Then again those of us that claimed prot could stack you, that'd make life easier.

29. ISO #3229

Seeing as though Banana claimed visitation I am drawn to believe we either have Drug Dealer, witch (that made me visit myself) or I am not a BG and am a different role.

I dislike not knowing my true role ):

30. ISO #3230

So get your votes off Varcron. I know I’ve been discrediting him heavily but I can’t in good conscience scimread him anymore

Upon the death of a fellow Sinister, you know that you must gather others.
    You are either an Occult Leader, Cult Leader, or a Jester King.
    Upon the death of a fellow Sinister, you know that you must kill them all.
    You are either a Serial Killer, Mass Murderer, or Ritual Killer
    Upon the death of a fellow Sinister, you know that you must cause mayham.
    You are either a Witch or a Drug Dealer.
    Upon the death of a fellow Sinister, you know that you must serve yourself.
    You are either an Executioner or a Sleuth.
    Rage in Grief: Upon the death of a Occult Leader, Cult Leader, Jester King, Serial Killer, Witch, Mass Murderer, Ritual Killer, or Drug Dealer. A random Lunatic that is a Sinister receives information that somewhat confirms their alignment.

Uh, you do realize that someone here was given a notice that they were scum right?
    I find it unlikely for Varcron to be occult or cult or jester, since they likely would be trying to collaborate.

As Banana is a doctor, it would make sense to target this player because that would ensure subsequent attacks are successful (serial killer) and Banana would have been a priority check target for investigative, a strong incentive to spree at Banana's.

Witch and Drug deal and Ritual leave all the same feedback, which would coincide with his original rolecard.

31. ISO #3231

MM Claimed To Have Visited Me Also Confirming Me As Town He Claimed. Also We Had A Sheriff Claim Yesterday.. Is That Also False?

32. ISO #3232

33. ISO #3233

MM Claimed To Have Visited Me Also Confirming Me As Town He Claimed. Also We Had A Sheriff Claim Yesterday.. Is That Also False?
    The only role that can confirm somebody else as town by visiting them would be a Sheriff, and that would be assuming that they aren't crazy, which no Sheriff could know after a single night. The other one is the mason leader, but that'd only work on a Citizen, so there's no way MM could confirm you as town.

There's no reason to trust anyone's claim at this point but yours.

34. ISO #3234
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Uh, you do realize that someone here was given a notice that they were scum right?
    I find it unlikely for Varcron to be occult or cult or jester, since they likely would be trying to collaborate.

As Banana is a doctor, it would make sense to target this player because that would ensure subsequent attacks are successful (serial killer) and Banana would have been a priority check target for investigative, a strong incentive to spree at Banana's.

Witch and Drug deal and Ritual leave all the same feedback, which would coincide with his original rolecard.
    I missed this. Lame

35. ISO #3235

Who is his? are you referring to Banana, or me?

36. ISO #3236
    Ganelon

In that case Varcron is 100% either BG, Witch, Drug Dealer or Sleuth. LAME

37. ISO #3237

38. ISO #3238

39. ISO #3239

40. ISO #3240

In that case Varcron is 100% either BG, Witch, Drug Dealer or Sleuth. LAME
    That is an oversimplification. He could be a doctor or a sheriff. We don't know who got the rage in grief. All I know it's not me.

I would literally be the last person to kill Renegade seeing as I was one of the few to townread him.
    No, someone else here corroborated my rolecard unknowingly.
    Were you going to expound on this btw? I think you like hinted at vigi/killing role yesterday.

41. ISO #3241

The only role that can confirm somebody else as town by visiting them would be a Sheriff, and that would be assuming that they aren't crazy, which no Sheriff could know after a single night. The other one is the mason leader, but that'd only work on a Citizen, so there's no way MM could confirm you as town.

There's no reason to trust anyone's claim at this point but yours.
    Spoiler : Confirmed :

42. ISO #3242

That is an oversimplification. He could be a doctor or a sheriff. We don't know who got the rage in grief. All I know it's not me.

Were you going to expound on this btw? I think you like hinted at vigi/killing role yesterday.
    I'm going to try and figure out exactly what I am cause this is hella confusing right now.

43. ISO #3243
    Ganelon

At this point, I might as well claim. I roleblocked Varcron last night.

44. ISO #3244

45. ISO #3245

46. ISO #3246

47. ISO #3247

48. ISO #3248

49. ISO #3249

50. ISO #3250