Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52
    Rachyl

Re: A Serious Committment that will change your life

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    So you're just going to not answer the question? Again, why were Europeans deserving of Jesus showing up and giving them God's message but Native Americans, Africans in the interior, Australians, Far-Easterners, etc. were all unworthy? It was not even physically possible for a native American to receive the message for nearly 1500 years after Jesus granted the Europeans his blessing..... is he just an arbitrary jerk?
    Your committing blasphemy. An offense worthy of being stoned to death in the Old Testament...........please dont blaspheme my God......

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54
    Rachyl

"Well, I told a few people in Europe who disbelieved me so much that they crucified me!.... guess my work here is done screw the rest of the humans! Oh but also anybody who wants to repent can!"
    Nobody said anything about repenting. I only preach to believe

5. ISO #55
    Rachyl

but yea since I didn't tell most of you about the option of repenting... guess you are all doomed to HELL until some of my disciples manage to traverse the ocean...……………………………...
    Disgusting. Stop blaspheming God!

6. ISO #56

but yea since I didn't tell most of you about the option of repenting... guess you are all doomed to HELL until some of my disciples manage to traverse the ocean...……………………………...
    Literally we are talking 1500 years, about 20 years per generation, that's about 75 generations of people that had no chance to believe in god or repent for their sins or anything.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #57
    Rachyl

Literally we are talking 1500 years, about 20 years per generation, that's about 75 generations of people that had no chance to believe in god or repent for their sins or anything.
    Repenting of your sins is NOT part of the gospel. where did you hear that from?

8. ISO #58

The usual counterargument to this line of thinking will be: Well fine God is not all-powerful, and he's not necessarily benign (he can do whatever he wants and be a jerk sometimes for no reason).

But if that's the case, and he's going to do whatever he wants regardless, why the heck should I try to please him?

9. ISO #59

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Repenting of your sins is NOT part of the gospel. where did you hear that from?
    regardless of what specific version of Christianity u subscribe to, they had no chance to go to Heaven, that's correct right?

10. ISO #60
    Rachyl

regardless of what specific version of Christianity u subscribe to, they had no chance to go to Heaven, that's correct right?
    Thats not true. God is merciful. If your stranded on an island, or, in the indians case, (blind to your sin) God will have mercy and forgive them automatically. Which is an automatic pass to heaven. So please dont be angry about the indians, they are in Heaven. im sure of it! God is good all the time. He is abounding in mercy. Please try to be happy!

11. ISO #61
    Rachyl

The usual counterargument to this line of thinking will be: Well fine God is not all-powerful, and he's not necessarily benign (he can do whatever he wants and be a jerk sometimes for no reason).

But if that's the case, and he's going to do whatever he wants regardless, why the heck should I try to please him?
    Because God loves you, he wants to have a relationship with you. All you have to do is scroll back to page one, and believe in him, and say that prayer I wrote

12. ISO #62

Thats not true. God is merciful. If your stranded on an island, or, in the indians case, (blind to your sin) God will have mercy and forgive them automatically. Which is an automatic pass to heaven. So please dont be angry about the indians, they are in Heaven. im sure of it! God is good all the time. He is abounding in mercy. Please try to be happy!
    Wait, so as long as nobody teaches you about Christianity for your entire life, you get a free pass to Heaven? Even if you're a mass murdering psychopath?

13. ISO #63
    Rachyl

Wait, so as long as nobody teaches you about Christianity for your entire life, you get a free pass to Heaven? Even if you're a mass murdering psychopath?
    You know about christianity, so you are responsible for coming to the knowledge of the truth. Which is, Eternal Life in Jesus Christ. He who believeths on the son hath everlasting, but he who believes not stands condemned. Take ownership of your sin

14. ISO #64
    Rachyl

Your not blind to your sin the way some people are Aamirus. You need to take responsiblility

15. ISO #65
    Rachyl

If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will consume the enemies of God

16. ISO #66

You know about christianity, so you are responsible for coming to the knowledge of the truth. Which is, Eternal Life in Jesus Christ. He who believeths on the son hath everlasting, but he who believes not stands condemned. Take ownership of your sin
    sure sure, I've been tainted by the knowledge, but you're saying anybody who has never known anything about Christianity gets a free pass right?

17. ISO #67
    Rachyl

sure sure, I've been tainted by the knowledge, but you're saying anybody who has never known anything about Christianity gets a free pass right?
    You have "tasted of the heavenly gift" thats how the book of Hebrews puts it. If someone is blind to theyre sin, and doesnt know about Jesus, i beleive the lord will have mercy on them.

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69
    Rachyl

actually that's only true if you actually believe in said nonsense
    Lol. the bible isnt nonsense, its fact. read 2 Timothy 3:16 and you will see what I mean. Are you going to come to Jesus and humble yourself? Or are you going to continue to reject him, after ive explained to you what you must do

20. ISO #70
    Rachyl

actually that's only true if you actually believe in said nonsense
    It was nice talking to you, you seem like a really nice person. But I have to go to bed now. And I feel like im wasting my time speaking with you, because you seem stubborn. As it is written " Be wise in the way you act with those who are not believers. Use your time in the best way you can"

21. ISO #71

It was nice talking to you, you seem like a really nice person. But I have to go to bed now. And I feel like im wasting my time speaking with you, because you seem stubborn. As it is written " Be wise in the way you act with those who are not believers. Use your time in the best way you can"
    Isn't the best use of time converting others (giving them the gift of faith or some such whatever)? Rip hypocrisy

22. ISO #72
    Rachyl

Isn't the best use of time converting others (giving them the gift of faith or some such whatever)? Rip hypocrisy
    Lol i love when atheists try to use the bible against me. I already tryed giving you the gospel several times and your rejected it. Thats why i gave up on you. Your obviously going to remain a goat. The only way i can continue this conversation is tomarrow. ( as you see im completly mentally and physically drained from preaching at other places other than here. So im not a hypocrite to not conti ue this conversation with you. Ive been nothing but nice and taken my time with you. Your lucky i even continued this conversation because i usually dont give time to sinners that dont even want to hear about jesus. Ill be starting another thread tomarrow morning. Meet me there if you want to take me seriously and to stop blaspheming. Goodnight! Ill pray for you

23. ISO #73
    Rachyl

And i cant just GIVE you faith. The only person that can do that is the holy spirit. Faith is a gift that a person cant offer. I can ENCOURAGE you to have faith. Bur ultimately its up to you to accept the Gospel

24. ISO #74

Dont be mean to him! I love him. And Jesus loves him as well, as does his family and friends. You are not welcomed here if your going to be mean to people!
    How am I being mean, I said someone would love him. Smd ya presumptuous dickbarf ❤

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

25. ISO #75

Lol i love when atheists try to use the bible against me. I already tryed giving you the gospel several times and your rejected it. Thats why i gave up on you. Your obviously going to remain a goat. The only way i can continue this conversation is tomarrow. ( as you see im completly mentally and physically drained from preaching at other places other than here. So im not a hypocrite to not conti ue this conversation with you. Ive been nothing but nice and taken my time with you. Your lucky i even continued this conversation because i usually dont give time to sinners that dont even want to hear about jesus. Ill be starting another thread tomarrow morning. Meet me there if you want to take me seriously and to stop blaspheming. Goodnight! Ill pray for you
    I read this as - "I'm making a new thread so people don't see the blatant flaws in my logic".

26. ISO #76

Rachyl. You really, REALLY should stop making such threads....... also there is only one true faith, and it's:

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #77

I read this as - "I'm making a new thread so people don't see the blatant flaws in my logic".
    ???? Can you please stop being anti religious for no reason?? Its not very kind. One would think the moderation staff would be a little more open minded and accepting on this site...

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

28. ISO #78

29. ISO #79

30. ISO #80

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Rachyl. You really, REALLY should stop making such threads....... also there is only one true faith, and it's:

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS
    stfu MM your kind is not allowed and also

I Gained Weight And God Saw It Was Good.

@Rachyl put that into the bible please
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

Okay......first of all, Jesus DOES love you. And also, are you pagan? I noticed your star in your profile avatar. I used to be pagan at one point in my life.
    I'm not a pagan just i don't care about my pfp because i can't find good pfps and tell me why he would love such a sad bullshit like me?
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

33. ISO #83

Also who is god?
    Maybe you are the god in disguse?

Anyways i don't consider myself to any religion including atheism because i'm a noob in these discussions.
    Yeah i'm not smart engough to take a part in something like this. I'm very far from average IQ.
    Last edited by Arsonist; October 5th, 2018 at 01:13 AM.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

34. ISO #84

God all powerful implies -> he can make an immovable rock if he wants to
    God all powerful implies -> he can move any rock

But then the rock isn’t immovable, a contradiction. Q.E.D.
    Serious question - do you think the universe (and by universe I include multiverse or whatever wacko level we're on now) must be bound by a consistent physical law? Or do you think we're just fortunate that our corner of the universe seems to so stringently follow measurable physical laws.

This doesn't necessarily suggest the universe is illogical, so I guess it's not completely relevant to your post, but meh.

35. ISO #85

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Serious question - do you think the universe (and by universe I include multiverse or whatever wacko level we're on now) must be bound by a consistent physical law? Or do you think we're just fortunate that our corner of the universe seems to so stringently follow measurable physical laws.

This doesn't necessarily suggest the universe is illogical, so I guess it's not completely relevant to your post, but meh.
    she was trolling lol
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #86
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    I'm not a pagan just i don't care about my pfp because i can't find good pfps and tell me why he would love such a sad bullshit like me?
    you are not a sad bull$%$#. you are an asset to the Kingdom Of God. God wants you to be there with him. He Loves you, he died for your sins. You are beautiful in his eyes.

37. ISO #87

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    ???? Can you please stop being anti religious for no reason?? Its not very kind. One would think the moderation staff would be a little more open minded and accepting on this site...
    My first post about the immovable rock was a troll post, but then rachyl wanted to have a religious discussion so I gave her one. Maybe the all-caps post was a bit much, but I feel like I raised some pretty valid questions. I don't think it's unkind to discuss religion with somebody who clearly wants to discuss religion.

38. ISO #88

My first post about the immovable rock was a troll post, but then rachyl wanted to have a religious discussion so I gave her one. Maybe the all-caps post was a bit much, but I feel like I raised some pretty valid questions. I don't think it's unkind to discuss religion with somebody who clearly wants to discuss religion.
    I'm sorry but a belief is not up for debate :/

39. ISO #89
    Ganelon

I agree
    Also wow witness a serious Cryptonic post. It's a rare beast.

40. ISO #90

41. ISO #91

42. ISO #92

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I agree
    Also wow witness a serious Cryptonic post. It's a rare beast.
    ????????????????????

43. ISO #93

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

Just to clarify - if Rachyl believes in something and wants to discuss it with me but I don’t believe in it - I’m a douche and need to stop

If I don’t believe in something and Rachyl wants to spam “X you’re a sinner and a servant of the devil and you’re going to hell you stupid retard! Agree with me or else you’re HELLbound!” It’s righteous and good of her?

This is the systematic hypocracy that has allowed the cult of organized religion to control the world for thousands of years. If anything, my being a mod should predicate not allowing this shit to cover the forums and scare off anybody that isn’t religious. This is a forum about sc2mafia and about forum mafia. That’s it. I refuse to allow it to devolve into this bullshit and I don’t appreciate you using your influence (as way higher up than me) to promote this.

If someone wants to start a serious religious thread it should either 1) be deleted/closed or 2) allowed for anybody to push their opinions regardless of their own religious beliefs. To try and give one religious group a free pass to say whatever they want and stifle anybody who disagrees with them is literally a Theocracy and I won’t allow that to happen.

46. ISO #96
    Ganelon

Just to clarify - if Rachyl believes in something and wants to discuss it with me but I don’t believe in it - I’m a douche and need to stop

If I don’t believe in something and Rachyl wants to spam “X you’re a sinner and a servant of the devil and you’re going to hell you stupid retard! Agree with me or else you’re HELLbound!” It’s righteous and good of her?

This is the systematic hypocracy that has allowed the cult of organized religion to control the world for thousands of years. If anything, my being a mod should predicate not allowing this shit to cover the forums and scare off anybody that isn’t religious. This is a forum about sc2mafia and about forum mafia. That’s it. I refuse to allow it to devolve into this bullshit and I don’t appreciate you using your influence (as way higher up than me) to promote this.

If someone wants to start a serious religious thread it should either 1) be deleted/closed or 2) allowed for anybody to push their opinions regardless of their own religious beliefs. To try and give one religious group a free pass to say whatever they want and stifle anybody who disagrees with them is literally a Theocracy and I won’t allow that to happen.
    I think Cryptonic's problem was that you were ridiculing her beliefs and not her. There are people who believe in that same thing and don't go around preaching, lol. Don't equate someone's dumb behavior with their religion. It's not the norm. It isn't as if all, or even a significant minority of Christians do this.

47. ISO #97
    Ganelon

And nah you seem be targeting her for being religious. Arsonist spammed just as hard about communism and not once did I see you intervening. I can see what Cryptonic is on about here. Honestly threads like this are always a bad idea because people are very bigoted.

If you honestly believed in what you're saying right now, you wouldn't have spammed about how wrong her beliefs were. You would've closed the thread.
    Last edited by ; October 7th, 2018 at 03:47 AM.

48. ISO #98

49. ISO #99
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    It's ok if antitheists don't attack someone for a bullshit reason.
    What do you mean by antitheism? And, I disagree, it's not okay. A belief is a belief, it cannot be proven. That's why it's a belief.

50. ISO #100
    Ganelon

Nope, it's debatable. If. you're willing I can make a serious counterargument to what you're saying (and also, incidentally to what Rachyl is saying).

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.