A Serious Committment that will change your life
Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. ISO #1
    Rachyl

A Serious Committment that will change your life

You are about to make a serious commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ, If your not ready, please leave this thread. But if you are ready, then keep listening to my words. Jesus loves you, he died on the cross for your sins. You've made it this far in life, theres no turning back. Your ready to become a christian. To die with Jesus Christ. And accept him as LORD! The bible says in Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Its that simple! Thats all you have to do is declare that Jesus is Lord, and believe that God raised him from the dead and you will experience salvation! Salvation is a divine event, when God recognizes you as a Child of God, and declares you righteous and innocent. Romans 10:10 says For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved. For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” thats Romans 10:12. Salvation is so easy! After you get your salvation, there is no way you can ever go to Hell after that. Hence the doctrine, Once Saved, Always Saved! Now if you believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins, that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures, I want you to get on your knees and say this Prayer of Salvation.

Dear Lord, Have mercy upon me, im a sinner, in need of a Savior. i Confess that Jesus Christ is Lord! I am sorry for my transgressions. I accept your Holy Spirit, and your free gift of Eternal Life. Give me a new heart so that I may serve you in all that I do from here on out. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that he is sitting at the Right Hand Of Majesty with God. I love you Jesus Christ. I accept you as Lord and Master oh my life. AMEN!
    private message me if you said this prayer and believed! -Rachyl

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: A Serious Committment that will change your life

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Jesus doesn't love me because loving me is practically, theoretically, physically, humanily and just in any kind impossible.

Sorry for bad grammar.
    Dont repeat your mother's lies. Someone will love you one day.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8
    Rachyl

Jesus doesn't love me because loving me is practically, theoretically, physically, humanily and just in any kind impossible.

Sorry for bad grammar.
    Okay......first of all, Jesus DOES love you. And also, are you pagan? I noticed your star in your profile avatar. I used to be pagan at one point in my life.

9. ISO #9
    Rachyl

I have no pics of myself and also this starts to be off-topic.
    I'm a noob in religion so we can do off-topic.
    You are a noob to religion? I can teach you about christianity if your willing to listen. Just tell me what you wanna know!

10. ISO #10
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Dont repeat your mother's lies. Someone will love you one day.
    Dont be mean to him! I love him. And Jesus loves him as well, as does his family and friends. You are not welcomed here if your going to be mean to people!

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    At this rate we're going to need to add a Rachyl Preaching subforum.
    Gyrlander. I see you have made it to my thread, its so nice to see you today! Are you here because your interested about learning about Jesus? Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where are you at spiritually?

13. ISO #13

At this rate we're going to need to add a Rachyl Preaching subforum.
    Maybe a Rachyl Confessional subforum.

Forgive me, Rachyl, for I have sinned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Gyrlander. I see you have made it to my thread, its so nice to see you today! Are you here because your interested about learning about Jesus? Tell me a little bit about yourself. Where are you at spiritually?
    I'm not very interested about Jesus, to be honest. I also believe myself to be quite materialist, but can understand the existence of religions and see some usefulness in them. If that answers your question, lol.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

15. ISO #15
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Maybe a Rachyl Confessional subforum.

Forgive me, Rachyl, for I have sinned.
    I cant forgive your sins, im sorry. I am a sinner. A sinner cant forgive sins, because they are under the curse of sin. As it is written, "there is none righteous, no, not even one"
    Only Jesus Christ has the power to forgive your sins. He has no sin. He was sinless, the Son of God

16. ISO #16
    Rachyl

I'm not very interested about Jesus, to be honest. I also believe myself to be quite materialist, but can understand the existence of religions and see some usefulness in them. If that answers your question, lol.
    I would just hate to see you be divided apart from the sheep and cast into the lake of fire as a goat. As it is written " I will seperate the sheep from the goats"

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

I would just hate to see you be divided apart from the sheep and cast into the lake of fire as a goat. As it is written " I will seperate the sheep from the goats"
    Why can't God just forgive us all? Do we really have to believe or BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE? I find it suspicious that if you don't believe in him, you die. Rip.

19. ISO #19
    Ganelon

Why can't God just forgive us all? Do we really have to believe or BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE? I find it suspicious that if you don't believe in him, you die. Rip.
    If I remember correctly from theology (I'm not a very religious person), righteous unbelievers are ushered into heaven as well.

20. ISO #20

Okay......first of all, Jesus DOES love you. And also, are you pagan? I noticed your star in your profile avatar. I used to be pagan at one point in my life.
    You were Pagan once...?

I'd be very interested to hear more about that honestly.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

21. ISO #21
    Rachyl

Because we are under the curse of Sin. Adam and Eve fell in the Garden to Satan. Therefore, we are under a curse. The only way we can be righteous, is by taking on Christ's imputed righteousness, by believing that he died for our sins. As it is written, I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins." Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.

22. ISO #22
    Rachyl

If I remember correctly from theology (I'm not a very religious person), righteous unbelievers are ushered into heaven as well.
    No that is false doctrine. Please dont perpetrate false doctrine on my thread, thank you very much. Unbelievers are Children Of Wrath. I thought you said you were presbyterian?

23. ISO #23
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You were Pagan once...?

I'd be very interested to hear more about that honestly.
    I use to get candles and magic spell books, and worship demons. and witchcraft. I would conjure up demons inside my room and light incense, the Holy Spririt began to work in my life, and I could feel Gods presence, he was calling me out of that life. I got rid of all my witchcraft books, and my magic spell books, and surrended my life to Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Master in 2016

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    God all powerful implies -> he can make an immovable rock if he wants to
    God all powerful implies -> he can move any rock

But then the rock isn’t immovable, a contradiction. Q.E.D.
    God is not capable of making the logically impossible possible. MAYBE LOGIC IS THE ULTIMATE GOD

If you've read Spinoza, he says that basically God is the 'Supreme Being', and he defined the Supreme Being as being basically the largest thing or whatever that can exist, and that can exist independently of anything else. So basically, Logic is God

26. ISO #26

God is not capable of making the logically impossible possible. MAYBE LOGIC IS THE ULTIMATE GOD
    But If god is all powerful then he should be able to defy the bounds of man-made logic! Hence no such all powerful being exists. Q.E.D.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

27. ISO #27

Because we are under the curse of Sin. Adam and Eve fell in the Garden to Satan. Therefore, we are under a curse. The only way we can be righteous, is by taking on Christ's imputed righteousness, by believing that he died for our sins. As it is written, I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins." Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
    I have to pay for something someone did a bazillion years before I was born? My goodness.

28. ISO #28
    Ganelon

But If god is all powerful then he should be able to defy the bounds of man-made logic! Hence no such all powerful being exists. Q.E.D.
    Alright you got me there.
    What if there were some more fundamental form of logic tho

29. ISO #29
    Ganelon

I have to pay for something someone did a bazillion years before I was born? My goodness.
    Negative
    Something someone did exactly 5,400 years ago. According to 15th century church scholars.

30. ISO #30
    Rachyl

God all powerful implies -> he can make an immovable rock if he wants to
    God all powerful implies -> he can move any rock

But then the rock isn’t immovable, a contradiction. Q.E.D.
    Jesus could have had ten legions of angels come and help him if he wanted to. But he chose not to, because he had to fufill prophecy on the cross

31. ISO #31
    Rachyl

You are under a curse. As am I. Sin brings forth death. But Jesus was victories and defeated death when he rose again from the grave.

32. ISO #32
    Rachyl

Negative
    Something someone did exactly 5,400 years ago. According to 15th century church scholars.
    Magaroth I thought you stated that you were presbyterian?

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35
    Rachyl

An unfair curse, if I may clarify.
    Nope, its only unfair to you, because you are an unregenerated sinner. If you were in salvation you would see that sin is perfectly fair for us. If you admit your a sinner, and humble yourself. You can be in salvation. I will teach you. As it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"

36. ISO #36
    Rachyl

An unfair curse, if I may clarify.
    You lack faith, if you had more faith, you could see that you are a sinner in need of a Savior

37. ISO #37

You lack faith, if you had more faith, you could see that you are a sinner in need of a Savior
    What if Gyr is actually a perfectly humble person who has never sinned?..... you know, like for example any newborn baby

38. ISO #38
    Rachyl

Romans 5:8 But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us

39. ISO #39
    Rachyl

What if Gyr is actually a perfectly humble person who has never sinned?..... you know, like for example any newborn baby
    No, he has original Sin. We inherit our sin from Adam, the first man. Jesus didnt have original sin, because he was conceived by the Holy Spirit. Im assuming Gyrlander is not a baby or a child anymore, so therefore, he is responsible for his actions. therefore, he is prone to sin. Righteousness came by the law, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

40. ISO #40
    Rachyl

Are you a sinner?

41. ISO #41
    Rachyl

This Parable of the Tax collector and the pharisee is for you aamirus.
    To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

“But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

“I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.”

42. ISO #42

No, he has original Sin. We inherit our sin from Adam, the first man. Jesus didnt have original sin, because he was conceived by the Holy Spirit. Im assuming Gyrlander is not a baby or a child anymore, so therefore, he is responsible for his actions. therefore, he is prone to sin. Righteousness came by the law, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ
    so newborn babies are sinners because we are actually all related to each other (literally everyone in the world is constantly doing incest) since we all come from Adam. I guess since we are all sinners the incest is okay but yeesh that's gross. And if that's true and we all come from Adam and Eve and are all equally sinners, how come Jesus only showed up to the people in the Roman Empire and completely ignored everyone else in the world, forcing them to be left without his message and his salvation for another 1500 years before Europeans were able to even reach the Americas?

What the fuck did the poor native americans do to deserve that huh?

43. ISO #43
    Rachyl

The moral of the story, is that you can find forgiveness in Jesus. because everyone that humbles themselves will be exalted.

44. ISO #44
    Rachyl

so newborn babies are sinners because we are actually all related to each other (literally everyone in the world is constantly doing incest) since we all come from Adam. I guess since we are all sinners the incest is okay but yeesh that's gross. And if that's true and we all come from Adam and Eve and are all equally sinners, how come Jesus only showed up to the people in the Roman Empire and completely ignored everyone else in the world, forcing them to be left without his message and his salvation for another 1500 years before Europeans were able to even reach the Americas?

You can put the blame on God, but hes not to blame, Satan is. Satan is the prince of the power of the air, and he tempts man to sin. As it is written God is fair and just; He corrects the misdirected, Sends them in the right direction. He gives the rejects his hand, And leads them step-by-step Psalm 25 8-14

45. ISO #45

You can put the blame on God, but hes not to blame, Satan is. Satan is the prince of the power of the air, and he tempts man to sin. As it is written God is fair and just; He corrects the misdirected, Sends them in the right direction. He gives the rejects his hand, And leads them step-by-step Psalm 25 8-14
    but why did the native americans and really half the world not get a chance to receive Jesus's message for 15 centuries??? Especially if Jesus was resurrected and could have gone to them at any time he wanted?

46. ISO #46
    Rachyl

Aamirus, let me ask you this question......do you think your a good person?

47. ISO #47
    Rachyl

but why did the native americans and really half the world not get a chance to receive Jesus's message for 15 centuries??? Especially if Jesus was resurrected and could have gone to them at any time he wanted?
    The indians are getting the gospel right now, people ARE going to them. I know a pastor in Tempe Arizona that goes to the indian reservations to witness to them. So yes, the gospel is going out to the world as we speak.

48. ISO #48

The indians are getting the gospel right now, people ARE going to them. I know a pastor in Tempe Arizona that goes to the indian reservations to witness to them. So yes, the gospel is going out to the world as we speak.
    WHY DID THEY DESERVE TO LIVE "IN SUFFERING" FOR 1500 MORE YEARS THAN THE EUROPEANS TO RECEIVE GOD'S MESSAGE?

49. ISO #49
    Rachyl

WHY DID THEY DESERVE TO LIVE "IN SUFFERING" FOR 1500 MORE YEARS THAN THE EUROPEANS TO RECEIVE GOD'S MESSAGE?
    Awwwwh im so sorry for you. Your so angry. its because you actually hate God. Well you cant blame God for everything. If you want to blame someone blame Satan. He causes men to do evil things. Stop being a God hater, and actually learn about the scriptures!

50. ISO #50

Awwwwh im so sorry for you. Your so angry. its because you actually hate God. Well you cant blame God for everything. If you want to blame someone blame Satan. He causes men to do evil things. Stop being a God hater, and actually learn about the scriptures!
    So you're just going to not answer the question? Again, why were Europeans deserving of Jesus showing up and giving them God's message but Native Americans, Africans in the interior, Australians, Far-Easterners, etc. were all unworthy? It was not even physically possible for a native American to receive the message for nearly 1500 years after Jesus granted the Europeans his blessing..... is he just an arbitrary jerk?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.