Register

User Tag List

Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,500 of 3757
  1. ISO #3451

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

@unvote EXPLAIN YOURSELF IMMEDIATLY
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #3452

3. ISO #3453

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @unvote EXPLAIN YOURSELF IMMEDIATLY
    Lol look at the guy's profile, she's the sister of skip. And is totally not an alt of @Stealthbomber16 @Stealthbombomb16 & others ^^
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #3454

just hammer lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #3455

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    just hammer lol
    Yes hammer unvote

6. ISO #3456

7. ISO #3457

8. ISO #3458

9. ISO #3459

10. ISO #3460

11. ISO #3461

12. ISO #3462

13. ISO #3463

14. ISO #3464
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

dodge this

15. ISO #3465

16. ISO #3466
    Ganelon

FUCK I thought I was hammering, there goes my dumb joke

17. ISO #3467

18. ISO #3468
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Town doesn't win if we Lynch otaku, the last wolf is stuck in our town core

Lynch MM
    How?

19. ISO #3469
    Ganelon

You buy Frinckles’ claim?

20. ISO #3470

21. ISO #3471
    Ganelon

There’s absolutely no way both Frinckles and aamirus are telling the truth about their alignments, somit has to be Frinckles imo
    but yah sure

22. ISO #3472

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Yes and no but light is jailing him, so we will see tomorrow, either way we need to Lynch MM and see what happens
    Jailing Him Was Part Of My Plan But Only If My Plan Was Followed Because It Frees Up Nazs Gun To Do Part 3 Of My Plan.. To Shoot MM.. But Since Yall Dont Wanna Listen To My Plan Ill Do Somthing Different

23. ISO #3473

24. ISO #3474

25. ISO #3475

26. ISO #3476

27. ISO #3477

28. ISO #3478

29. ISO #3479

30. ISO #3480

Night 3

Marshmallow Marshall was lynched, they were Ellie Moon.

Spoiler : Last Will :
    Avjjb, gbvdfh pkser yzv sdvgald hbg rgoagd. Opjj sadlem begagrn YVFHQ, bd qbc fxv.

Living Players:

@Frinckles
    @Otakudweeb69
    @Light_Yagami
    @aamirus
    @Wiisp
    @naz
    @Magoroth

Graveyard

blinkskater(Flavor)

Nightmarefriend7 - Ralph Flynn

Distorted - Abbie Woods

Gyrlander - Sarah Case

Kenny - Silas Adams

SCVMurderer - Elizabeth Landry

Marshmallow Marshall - Ellie Moon

Night 3 will end on August 14th at 8:30 PM Eastern time.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

31. ISO #3481

Day 4

In memory of blinkskater.
    May your chiseled furry pecs RIP.

Living Players:

@Frinckles
    @Otakudweeb69
    @Light_Yagami
    @aamirus
    @Wiisp
    @naz
    @Magoroth

Graveyard

blinkskater(Flavor)

Nightmarefriend7 - Ralph Flynn

Distorted - Abbie Woods

Gyrlander - Sarah Case

Kenny - Silas Adams

SCVMurderer - Elizabeth Landry

Marshmallow Marshall - Ellie Moon

4 votes to hammer.

Day 4 will end on August 16th at 8:30 PM Eastern time.

Last edited by blinkskater; August 14th, 2019 at 05:34 PM.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

32. ISO #3482

33. ISO #3483

so no one died?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

34. ISO #3484

-vote light_yagami

35. ISO #3485

36. ISO #3486

37. ISO #3487

will yall believe me *now*? I kinda wanted to hurry up and die cuz school starts and I dont have the time to really invest in this game and its practically solved anyway.

We can either lynch mag today and nightkill frinck in jail, which i recommend, or lynch frinck today and jail/exe mag. doesn't matter to me. or just lynch me do whatever.

not gonna bother reading the last couple pages cuz i rly dont care. setting a reminder to spam me in 36 hours from now to check back in and switch my vote if necessary.

-vote magaroth
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

38. ISO #3488

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    will yall believe me *now*? I kinda wanted to hurry up and die cuz school starts and I dont have the time to really invest in this game and its practically solved anyway.

We can either lynch mag today and nightkill frinck in jail, which i recommend, or lynch frinck today and jail/exe mag. doesn't matter to me. or just lynch me do whatever.

not gonna bother reading the last couple pages cuz i rly dont care. setting a reminder to spam me in 36 hours from now to check back in and switch my vote if necessary.

-vote magaroth
    -vote magoroth

oops

39. ISO #3489

-vote magaroth
    nobody was disbelieving you, I just needed you to die lol
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

40. ISO #3490

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Oh lmao I thought you were scumreading him for real
    anyway, since were trolling, I hardclaim John Flynn, I’m Carl’s younger and more attractive brother but who can’t get girls
    i've got no younger brother. Just an older brother, who I was jailed for. Mag's evil ) the rest is up to y'all

41. ISO #3491

42. ISO #3492

Okay, first of all I've got the horses in the back. Second of all here are my notes:

Coroner report for last three nights:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Night One: Nightmare (Ralph Flynn) - Doctor / Bodyguard (heal someone, you become a bodyguard if you are successful)
    Notes: Good with bow + Arrow likely flavor likely ties in with bodyguard mechanic after a save.

Night Two: Gyrlander/Zergsoupyum (Sarah Case) - Unlyncher (see target survive)
    Notes: Claimed target Naz, can still win if she lives.

Night Three: Marshmallow Marshall (Ellie Moon) - Paralyzer (stop a person's vote for one day)
    Notes: Faked John Baker name: Confirms Otaku is town;

If it wasn't obvious, no I am not a neutral killer. I am the town Coroner. I really like dead people. Thanks Blink.

43. ISO #3493

ah shitposting :/ only clicked on a random page to see what was up so ive got no context. well either way as far as im concerned the games over
    I think yagami not killing frinckles means the game is far from over. Yagami prolly has a 2nd win con

44. ISO #3494

45. ISO #3495

46. ISO #3496

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Okay, first of all I've got the horses in the back. Second of all here are my notes:

Coroner report for last three nights:
    Night One: Nightmare (Ralph Flynn) - Doctor / Bodyguard (heal someone, you become a bodyguard if you are successful)
    Notes: Good with bow + Arrow likely flavor likely ties in with bodyguard mechanic after a save.

Night Two: Gyrlander/Zergsoupyum (Sarah Case) - Unlyncher (see target survive)
    Notes: Claimed target Naz, can still win if she lives.

Night Three: Marshmallow Marshall (Ellie Moon) - Paralyzer (stop a person's vote for one day)
    Notes: Faked John Baker name: Confirms Otaku is town;

If it wasn't obvious, no I am not a neutral killer. I am the town Coroner. I really like dead people. Thanks Blink.
    lol fake

47. ISO #3497

48. ISO #3498

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    In what world is that fake?
    well, maybe you're telling the truth, but your "information" for the first 2 is just saying they are exactly what they claimed to be and for the 3rd is just claiming that he had an ability to do something that already happened in the game.
    And the claim about MM's role just doesn't make much sense. I mean, why would he bother removing my vote when gyrlander was going to be lynched 100 times out of 100 at that point? Why my vote over one of the people more widely being read as town (after all, that vote removal gives me town points for free)? Why did the vote removal happen EXACTLY 3 hours after the dice game? Coincidence? How does "paralyzer" fit with what we know about Ellie Moon's character. They are the cactus MOON bandits so ellie MOON is likely the godfather type figure and a single use vote removal as the only ability of that kind of character doesn't make much sense to me.

49. ISO #3499

50. ISO #3500