4. ISO #3304

5. ISO #3305

6. ISO #3306

7. ISO #3307

8. ISO #3308

9. ISO #3309

10. ISO #3310

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

For once I surrender. If MM had been here I would have seriously considered giving him 24 hours. I've also accepted we're not "CHAT" locked but "mechanically" locked because he's a simple citizen and we got like 300 more different claims. This is why I'm doing this. Would like to clarify for when MM reads me.

Also, if MM flips scum dont bother. I'll suicide.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Thank you Anonymous Donor

11. ISO #3311

12. ISO #3312

13. ISO #3313

14. ISO #3314

15. ISO #3315

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    For once I surrender. If MM had been here I would have seriously considered giving him 24 hours. I've also accepted we're not "CHAT" locked but "mechanically" locked because he's a simple citizen and we got like 300 more different claims. This is why I'm doing this. Would like to clarify for when MM reads me.

Don't suicide if he flips scum.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

16. ISO #3316

17. ISO #3317

18. ISO #3318

19. ISO #3319

20. ISO #3320

21. ISO #3321

22. ISO #3322

23. ISO #3323

24. ISO #3324

25. ISO #3325

26. ISO #3326

27. ISO #3327

28. ISO #3328

29. ISO #3329

WHaaatt ?? NOOOOOO stop

LAST WILL : DONT EVER LYNCH GYRLANDER
    I TRUST NAZ FOR META
    MESK IS TOWNCORE BECAUSE OF D1 LYNCH
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

30. ISO #3330

I AM HERE. REEEEEE
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #3331

32. ISO #3332

33. ISO #3333

Don't let Frinckles go fucking unclaimed. He has, ONCE AGAIN, found a way to make everyone accept the fact that he has claimed a ton of roles and backpedaled on every single of them.

34. ISO #3334

35. ISO #3335

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    I am not stopping because this will offer the most information a you or Frinckles flip are the only viable choices.
    Good, then
    -vote Frinckles
    @Vlad the Impaler way to go. It's better than lynching me in every way. All you'll get is a citizen flip lol.

36. ISO #3336

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Don't let Frinckles go fucking unclaimed. He has, ONCE AGAIN, found a way to make everyone accept the fact that he has claimed a ton of roles and backpedaled on every single of them.
    it is a fact thathe visited himself and i cannot see a scum role doing that however there's a possibility both path and him are scum that's the only chance but i cant imagine because frinckles has been giving me convinced town vibes nmononono

37. ISO #3337

38. ISO #3338

39. ISO #3339

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

LOOK AT THIS. KILL HIM NOW.
    Am I really going to get lynched because of that great picture from blink lol...
    @aamirus WHY ARE YOU LETTING ME DIEEEE @Gyrlander SAME TO YOU

40. ISO #3340

41. ISO #3341

42. ISO #3342

43. ISO #3343

44. ISO #3344

it is a fact thathe visited himself and i cannot see a scum role doing that however there's a possibility both path and him are scum that's the only chance but i cant imagine because frinckles has been giving me convinced town vibes nmononono
    A scum role could very well be visiting itself; I already gave the Arsonist's example. It's totally possible. It's also possible that Pathfinder is scum with him tho.

45. ISO #3345

46. ISO #3346

47. ISO #3347

Am I really going to get lynched because of that great picture from blink lol...
    @aamirus WHY ARE YOU LETTING ME DIEEEE @Gyrlander SAME TO YOU
    YOU'RE WRONG, IM NOT LEETING YOU DIE. YOU'LL DIE EITHER WAY. LITERALLY EVERYONE HERE IS WILLING TO VOTE YOU. IF IT'S NOT ME IT'LL BE NAZ OR MESK RETURNING AND VOTING YOU. CANT YOU SEE THIS IF THIS WERE NOT THE CASE I WOULD NOT BE DOING THIS

48. ISO #3348

49. ISO #3349

Jeez can I spell out for you that he’s claiming to be a doctor that can self heal, and that the other claims were baits to try to get mafia to attack him so they’d get zero kills? It’s pro town as fuck lol, and he’s scum reading you as one of the few people who would have not gone to kill him based on his claims
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

50. ISO #3350

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Neo is the best girl
    Hypocrisy at its finest.

Also, that may not be helping my case atm but LYNCH EFE FOR GOD'S SAKE.