4. ISO #2104

5. ISO #2105

6. ISO #2106

7. ISO #2107

8. ISO #2108

9. ISO #2109

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Good luck Pringles, may the odds ever be in your favor. We'll see who RNGesus smiles upon more
    Oh I'm going to to turbolynch you well before that.

We just have like 24 hours left.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

10. ISO #2110

11. ISO #2111

12. ISO #2112

13. ISO #2113

When you open new doors there's a price to pay. Now imagine tonight you look under your bed and lo and behold you find a monster!...and you're immediately eaten. Now if you hadn't looked for the monster you wouldn't have found it and you'd still be happy in your beds ....Instead of being slowly digested in the stomach sack of the creature. But with any luck your sisters or your brothers might have heard you screams and your endeavour will serve as a valuable lesson for them
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

14. ISO #2114

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Talk now. If there's not a compelling argument in 10 minutes, I'll swap my vote and go away for the rest of the day.
    Dont. I want an alternative to both of us. If not, let it happen, but actually do me a favor and analyze the shit out of the votes why dont you?
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

15. ISO #2115

16. ISO #2116

17. ISO #2117

Dont. I want an alternative to both of us. If not, let it happen, but actually do me a favor and analyze the shit out of the votes why dont you?
    I work with words, not with votes.

Also I expect to see Vaccuum in dead chat soon. Vig would be nice.
    I'm shooting Gyrlander tonight. Due to the OoO, there's no way he can survive, even if I die, so if he's alive tomorrow, just lynch him, as he has a vest and is clearly not an Executioner.

18. ISO #2118

Talk now. If there's not a compelling argument in 10 minutes, I'll swap my vote and go away for the rest of the day.
    You want me to deliver scum in 10 minutes? What a mission.

Go for Ganelon, overt defensiveness with no pressure on him. No PR claim, wolfy poppiness.

But I'm sure he'll call such observations scumpaint, and why not? Survive one day with zero pressure and kill the confirmable guy who finds crazies.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

19. ISO #2119

I'm shooting Gyrlander tonight. Due to the OoO, there's no way he can survive, even if I die, so if he's alive tomorrow, just lynch him, as he has a vest and is clearly not an Executioner.
    Fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

20. ISO #2120

21. ISO #2121

You're shooting me because?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

22. ISO #2122

23. ISO #2123

24. ISO #2124

25. ISO #2125

26. ISO #2126

27. ISO #2127

28. ISO #2128

29. ISO #2129

30. ISO #2130

31. ISO #2131

32. ISO #2132

33. ISO #2133

34. ISO #2134

35. ISO #2135

36. ISO #2136

37. ISO #2137

38. ISO #2138

39. ISO #2139

40. ISO #2140
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You want me to deliver scum in 10 minutes? What a mission.

Go for Ganelon, overt defensiveness with no pressure on him. No PR claim, wolfy poppiness.

But I'm sure he'll call such observations scumpaint, and why not? Survive one day with zero pressure and kill the confirmable guy who finds crazies.
    What wolfy pop-ins?
    i think I know who I’m killing tonight

41. ISO #2141

42. ISO #2142
    Ganelon

Someone switch and spare Pringles
    why?

43. ISO #2143

44. ISO #2144

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Doesn't believe Jester King is present. Doesn't believe Sen is Jester King.

Sutle attack on SuperJack's veteran status. This post also lacks an opinion, but has an attack.

Redirection.

Hmm what? Never done anything about SuperJack after this. Does not continue to prod, and does not vote SuperJack.

A jab at our collective intellect.

Of course it's about him.

A jab at BC and Ganelon's credibility— which is acceptable if he believes BananaCucho or Ganelon to be scum however, he does not follow up on this either.

Fixation on his attacker. In light of his other posts, this is mere self-preservation.

A prod at my intellect.

A hypocrite. See context.

Excusing behavior with the two wrongs makes a right argument.

In response to Varcron, a post that is concerned only with his personal well-being.

Quite a defense. He hasn't made a read on Varcron, because in either case, he would be trying to convince Varcron otherwise.

Doesn't go on himself.

Another prod at my intellect. Also an awaiting post, hasn't taken the initiative to gather information this game.

OMGUS

Of course he's "going" albeit slightly after necko.

His posts consists only of shade-throwing/attacks on credibility/attacks on "character", which sows distrust in town. A prime goal to slow down our efforts.

Produces opinion on only the least relevant topics, and uses language that indicates he is not open to further discussion about them, nor is taking a forefront and strong stance on them.

Overly concerned about his survival.
    This wallpost shifted focus onto Ren, which was clearly your intention. I think your tunnel is distracting from bigger threats like Banana, but in the end will help town because you're pressing Ren to contribute more meaningfully. In fact, your tunnel reminds me of when I was citizen and tunneled Banana. My gut tells me you're executioner, but my brain tells me you're an emotional town who's frustrated because he thinks others are ignoring Ren.

I'm going to point some things out though:

1. Everyone is concerned about their survival. I get that Ren isn't the best scumhunter, but this is his second forum mafia.
    2. RenRen finds my UWU spam annoying, so he likes to target me. However, it hasn't resulted in me being lynched so I don't mind.
    3. If I was Ren, I'd be frustrated and question your motives too. Being defensive while being tunneled is NAI. However, Ren's scumhunting hasn't improved in response to your pressure. I think he's capable of playing better, so I'll mark Ren as "null" for now.

In conclusion, I like how you pressured Ren. Last game, he was scum and might've cracked if he was tunneled this hard, so it's nice to see more pressure on him this game.

45. ISO #2145

46. ISO #2146
    Ganelon

Vote me. Trust me on this
    What
    Are you literally telling people to kill you?

47. ISO #2147
    Ganelon

Btw thinking about it there’s no incentive for scum to act scummy today. So I don’t know what the merits to a lynch now that I think about it.

48. ISO #2148
    Ganelon

of a lynch now

49. ISO #2149
    Ganelon

we’re basically shooting in the dark here... skipping is a way better idea.

50. ISO #2150
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    This wallpost shifted focus onto Ren, which was clearly your intention. I think your tunnel is distracting from bigger threats like Banana, but in the end will help town because you're pressing Ren to contribute more meaningfully. In fact, your tunnel reminds me of when I was citizen and tunneled Banana. My gut tells me you're executioner, but my brain tells me you're an emotional town who's frustrated because he thinks others are ignoring Ren.

I'm going to point some things out though:

1. Everyone is concerned about their survival. I get that Ren isn't the best scumhunter, but this is his second forum mafia.
    2. RenRen finds my UWU spam annoying, so he likes to target me. However, it hasn't resulted in me being lynched so I don't mind.
    3. If I was Ren, I'd be frustrated and question your motives too. Being defensive while being tunneled is NAI. However, Ren's scumhunting hasn't improved in response to your pressure. I think he's capable of playing better, so I'll mark Ren as "null" for now.

In conclusion, I like how you pressured Ren. Last game, he was scum and might've cracked if he was tunneled this hard, so it's nice to see more pressure on him this game.
    Someone should check you and Varcron tonight. Especially you
    @Banana
    -vote theoneceko

i know I’ve just said that a lynch might have no merits. But that’s mostly cuz, looking at the players, there isn’t anyone who is really that scummy... I have too many townreads. But I think Ceko and Varcron are the scummiest