S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 256: Lynch Fetish

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Lol yeah mesk calling, she meant to call you.

Also didn’t know about his condition. Again, i don’t trust someone who still consorts with mesk everything. Someone who claims to be innocent but knew I was scum from post 3 the game mesk knew my alignment. And you still keep in constant contact with her... hopefully you delete your messages to her after you send them. Otherwise I’m sure she’ll data dump you if you piss her off. Her little attack dog. Mindless lackey still following orders from a serial cheater who only wanted power and recognition. Kinda pathetic how you try to call me out and still suck her titty
    Are you accusing me of skyping becauase i could see thru your bullshit? Mesk always told me to leave it alone just let it sie, but no you piece of shit you were cheating right along with her werent you and the only reason you outed yourself and her is because you caught a 1 day ban for sending me that toxic message so to get back at her you outed yourselves in the process, and if you werent such an obvious liar i may not have known u were full of ahit in that game but for my first fm game your play was god awful in my eyes

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

Lol yeah mesk calling, she meant to call you.

Also didn’t know about his condition. Again, i don’t trust someone who still consorts with mesk everything. Someone who claims to be innocent but knew I was scum from post 3 the game mesk knew my alignment. And you still keep in constant contact with her... hopefully you delete your messages to her after you send them. Otherwise I’m sure she’ll data dump you if you piss her off. Her little attack dog. Mindless lackey still following orders from a serial cheater who only wanted power and recognition. Kinda pathetic how you try to call me out and still suck her titty
    Lul like you didnt enjoy cheating with her , if you really didnt like cheating you d not be cheating. You are the same amount of serial cheater as she is

Aww crying to mods again. You can dish but can’t take it. Why don’t you replace oit. You’re useless anyway.
    Hm, like you did to many mods to unban you after exposing mesk just because she had to ban you? how sad......
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

Okay in all seriousness though, you guys need to stop talking about efe like that. Blink it’s extemely misguided of you to think you’re defending him by trying to define him by what condition he has or doesn’t have. That’s not what defines him as a person and it’s pretty shitty that you think it is. PTB, you need to stop letting Blink get to you and just start ignoring his attacks on you. Nobody else here is on his side against you. He cannot stop so don’t expect him to
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #507

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Lul like you didnt enjoy cheating with her , if you really didnt like cheating you d not be cheating. You are the same amount of serial cheater as she is

Hm, like you did to many mods to unban you after exposing mesk just because she had to ban you? how sad......

8. ISO #508

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Okay in all seriousness though, you guys need to stop talking about efe like that. Blink it’s extemely misguided of you to think you’re defending him by trying to define him by what condition he has or doesn’t have. That’s not what defines him as a person and it’s pretty shitty that you think it is. PTB, you need to stop letting Blink get to you and just start ignoring his attacks on you. Nobody else here is on his side against you. He cannot stop so don’t expect him to
    Tell us how you really feel lol

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Are you accusing me of skyping becauase i could see thru your bullshit? Mesk always told me to leave it alone just let it sie, but no you piece of shit you were cheating right along with her werent you and the only reason you outed yourself and her is because you caught a 1 day ban for sending me that toxic message so to get back at her you outed yourselves in the process, and if you werent such an obvious liar i may not have known u were full of ahit in that game but for my first fm game your play was god awful in my eyes

Cute story. Except mesk confessed to me in a voice call after the game that you knew my role because she told you during game and that you two were working together. It’s a shame that I didn’t record the convo. That’s how I know you cheated with her but I can’t prove it.

11. ISO #511

Cute story. Except mesk confessed to me in a voice call after the game that you knew my role because she told you during game and that you two were working together. It’s a shame that I didn’t record the convo. That’s how I know you cheated with her but I can’t prove it.
    That's 100% false and this is how i kbow you truely are a piece of shit.

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

Many more than you
    doubt it. Someone as a real douchebag like you wouldn't be having more friends than as a funny guy like Blink

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

I didn’t as I told people privately. Distorted and Voss can confirm. I only did it as pay back because she tried to get me fired from staff when I was a keeper, I minimized my role in it as much as possible. I only did it to fuck her over.

I only ever it with her. While she tried to do it with several people and did do it with others who weren’t caughtz

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Also blink, stop being a total idiot and stop confusing efe as an autistic/asperger person, i've seen a lot of autistic people in here turkey, tho havent seen any aspergers but efe is not it. I doubt that you even know the meaning of those disabilities

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

I didn’t as I told people privately. Distorted and Voss can confirm. I only did it as pay back because she tried to get me fired from staff when I was a keeper, I minimized my role in it as much as possible. I only did it to fuck her over.

I only ever it with her. While she tried to do it with several people and did do it with others who weren’t caughtz
    Why not just go directly to staff and tell them that mesk tried to cheat with you then? You just wanted to cheat in the first place.

Nah, mesk just left it to be. Meanwhile you ve begged other mods to unban you possibly to superjack.

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

The people in this game know me and know i would not cheat. You do not know me sorry bud
    we do, and which newbie would cheat anyway? while mesk wasnt banned blink was pure and new. Had only 3 games or so, soo it s obv ptb is lying rn about ur cheat lul

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

we do, and which newbie would cheat anyway? while mesk wasnt banned blink was pure and new. Had only 3 games or so, soo it s obv ptb is lying rn about ur cheat lul
    Believe what you want. I can’t prove it anyway. But remember he still talks to the person that went around to several people to try and cheat in games. Someone who rigged stuff for friends. He claims to be so against it but yet still is her biggest defender.

When the character of a person is in question, look to their friends.

I can’t prove it, so believe him or whatever you want. But I know he cheated his first game here. Maybe not after but he def cheated his first game here. Mesk has no reason to lie, she already lost the game

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

Believe what you want. I can’t prove it anyway. But remember he still talks to the person that went around to several people to try and cheat in games. Someone who rigged stuff for friends. He claims to be so against it but yet still is her biggest defender.

When the character of a person is in question, look to their friends.

I can’t prove it, so believe him or whatever you want. But I know he cheated his first game here. Maybe not after but he def cheated his first game here. Mesk has no reason to lie, she already lost the game
    If you cant prove it, then shut up. And i still do talk to Mesk as well many of us does tbh lol

35. ISO #535

Why not just go directly to staff and tell them that mesk tried to cheat with you then? You just wanted to cheat in the first place.

Nah, mesk just left it to be. Meanwhile you ve begged other mods to unban you possibly to superjack.

Other people did that and the admin said there wasn’t anything to prove because nothing actually happened. Had to have something she couldn’t get out of. I let her initiate every instance. Also when she took over fm I knew it’d have more of an impact to reveal then, and then when she was on top of the ladder I knew I had enough.

Also the games we played were very spread out. I had some irl stuff to take care of

36. ISO #536

Other people did that and the admin said there wasn’t anything to prove because nothing actually happened. Had to have something she couldn’t get out of. I let her initiate every instance. Also when she took over fm I knew it’d have more of an impact to reveal then, and then when she was on top of the ladder I knew I had enough.

Also the games we played were very spread out. I had some irl stuff to take care of
    Yes others did, not YOU. You've kept cheating with her because you had fun while cheating with her. So sad you are still rejecting this.

Hm begging would only take 2-3 mins. Just find an admin onlnie and beg for them to unban you. Doesn't matter you have an irl.

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

Why dont we ask the host if thats gamethrowing? Or you can TRY to report me to SJ after the game and make a fool of yourself if youd like and you obviously cant even read because naz said ahed kill a jester not lynch and if a jester is killed thats good for town , and again your brain is so minscule you cant realize that there are different ways to play mafia then your trash one that you think is good =D
    killing = lynch
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

39. ISO #539

Yes others did, not YOU. You've kept cheating with her because you had fun while cheating with her. So sad you are still rejecting this.

Hm begging would only take 2-3 mins. Just find an admin onlnie and beg for them to unban you. Doesn't matter you have an irl.

I didn’t ask anyone to unban me. Idk what your point is.

I said I was out to get enough evidence on mesk to get her banned/fired. Other people tried to report her and admin ignored their reports because they didn’t have evidence.

I’m not rejecting anything. I admit what I did was wrong. But sometimes you gotta break the law to help enforce it. Consider it as a sting operation/under cover without being asked to do it

40. ISO #540

I fully served all of my bans. And asked for a longer fm ban.

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

literally working on getting replacements for @blinkskater and @PowersThatBe if you guys do not immediately shut the fuck up (LIKE RIGHT NOW. stop replying to the posts made) and take this shit elsewhere. i will be replacing you both simultaneously. at first it was ok because maybe you were using it to get the other to lynch but y'all are derailing the game at this point. i don't think this post is alignment revealing hopefully. since both sides wincons are to get lynched lol.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

43. ISO #543

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    literally working on getting replacements for @blinkskater and @PowersThatBe if you guys do not immediately shut the fuck up (LIKE RIGHT NOW. stop replying to the posts made) and take this shit elsewhere. i will be replacing you both simultaneously. at first it was ok because maybe you were using it to get the other to lynch but y'all are derailing the game at this point. i don't think this post is alignment revealing hopefully. since both sides wincons are to get lynched lol.
    But but I got a train started on me. Not fair. You’re ruining my strat.

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

Day 3: aamirus was lynched - her role was Nobleman

A note was found in her pants:

Spoiler : Last Will :
    Ahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha You Guys Are So Easy To Manipulate

Day 2
    Day 4

4 votes to hammer.
    Roles
    Living
    Graveyard
    Jester
    Jester
    Nobleman
    Nobleman
    Nobleman
    Nobleman
    Nobleman
    Nobleman

Ψ(`_´ # )↝
    @Efekannn02 - Jester
    @aamirus - Nobleman
    Day End:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by naz; June 15th, 2018 at 09:47 PM.

50. ISO #550