Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 3959
  1. ISO #1751
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I can't really explain my thought without looking like I have an agenda and lining up lynches, but I'm sure we can dispose of him tomorrow if he's not jailing me(But this lynch today still make sense)
    I really need to address my playstyle. I am singled out as scum in almost every single game I play.

2. ISO #1752
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Don't act like I pulled this out my ass. You and MM have been my top two picks this whole time.
    Can you please tell me how am I promoting confusion?

3. ISO #1753

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I really need to address my playstyle. I am singled out as scum in almost every single game I play.
    Can you please tell me how am I promoting confusion?
    hey remember that time i made a giant iso on you and how you can't keep your line of thinking together???? i thought you were scum af that Spirits game, but i have since learned you are really bad at playing, and depend on someone to sheep.

Mag, PLEASE take some time and THINK about what you're typing. the nice thing about FM is you HAVE TIME TO SIT AND TYPE!!!!!! SHOCKING!!!!!!!!
    you are a STREAM of consciousness, and new people don't understand, you just seem scummy for being all over the place scatterbrain. sometimes when you keep quoting yourself, i keep thinking you're calling your own ideas stupid and that you don't realize you're talking to yourself lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #1754

I can't really explain my thought without looking like I have an agenda and lining up lynches, but I'm sure we can dispose of him tomorrow if he's not jailing me(But this lynch today still make sense)
    I'd strongly advise you explain yourself, even if you're concerned about defaming yourself.

I'm trying to refrain from unfocusing the town with every thought running through my mind, but I still hold suspicion towards you. And it feels way too damn convenient that Mago chose you to be the jail target.

My point is, if you don't explain now, I'll likely scumread you more in the future, unless you've got some damn good explanations up your sleeve.

5. ISO #1755

If rumox flips town, it'll throw heavy shade at me, naz, MM and blink. As I'm town and I strongly believe naz to also be town; I'll look further into the both of them, with a better chance of finding blink as scum.
    If MM flips town, then I was right about rumox/mag and I'll push to their death each day that god will bless me with.
    i will be sad if rumox is town, but not shocked, since he played this bad last game, too.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #1756
    Ganelon

Fine, I'm not fucking jailor, is that what you want to hear?

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758
    Ganelon

Fine, I'm not fucking jailor, is that what you want to hear?
    You're not getting another role claim from me. Not today.

My goal was to pressure - Jailor can easily pressure people. You fucks can't bear the thought of someone claiming jailor without yelling 'HES SCUM, IT'S TOO CONVENIENT'.

9. ISO #1759
    Ganelon

You're not getting another role claim from me. Not today.

My goal was to pressure - Jailor can easily pressure people. You fucks can't bear the thought of someone claiming jailor without yelling 'HES SCUM, IT'S TOO CONVENIENT'.
    My initial goal with claiming this role was not to defend myself with a Lynch, because I am literally running the risk of being lynched tomorrow if I don't jail someone and I know it. And it just generates useless WIFOM unless I am not actually planning to jail someone/ I don't care if I am lynched. To be fair, I don't really care. I just don't want to die *today*, if at all possible. And yes, this isn't me being inconsistent - if you want to Lynch me, fine, just not today. if you Lynch me today, you will learn absolutely nothing, except that @yzb25 has donkey vision.

10. ISO #1760
    Ganelon

My initial goal with claiming this role was not to defend myself with a Lynch, because I am literally running the risk of being lynched tomorrow if I don't jail someone and I know it. And it just generates useless WIFOM unless I am not actually planning to jail someone/ I don't care if I am lynched. To be fair, I don't really care. I just don't want to die *today*, if at all possible. And yes, this isn't me being inconsistent - if you want to Lynch me, fine, just not today. if you Lynch me today, you will learn absolutely nothing, except that @yzb25 has donkey vision.
    Whatever. Lynch MM, blink, Dunna and Aamirus.

11. ISO #1761

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763
    Ganelon

@yzb25 , if I am town what does my Lynch tell you?

14. ISO #1764

-unvote

Going to be away for a bit, but will be back for end of day. Do not end it early
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

15. ISO #1765
    Ganelon

@yzb25, if I am town what does my Lynch tell you?
    And I simply cannot see how you ignored blink skater's behaviour, which is almost unacceptable in my opinion.

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

I care to disagree, I think we'll learn a thing or two from your lynch. Even if my suspicion on Fielz is wrong, you do happen to be one of MM's magic meta town reads. That in and of itself will tell us a lot.

Like the supposed "flipflop for reads", this was all another elaborate attempt to extract information. But what information have you extracted? It's been the same game with you, over and over. Whether it's pasting the setup in the forum for no reason, or lying about Naz. And now you're giving up.

Your subversion of your own meta should serve to remind us how unreliable meta reads really are.

18. ISO #1768
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    my original scum read.
    You voting this guy makes me wanna vote him even less.

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

In Magoroth / Blink / MM / rumox I could see 1 scum. If the MM train appears to be scumdriven to me, I will push for rumox and get votes on him. Analyzing voting patterns and resistance near EoD is extremely important to get the correct lynch through
    I was typing a response to this right as my phone died. If this is the case and you are actually correct, then need to test something. When I do, you will know what I’m testing and understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

23. ISO #1773

24. ISO #1774
    Ganelon

Honestly, I don't have much of a read on Blink. I'd say I can see a town POV to his play, but I get the vibe like he's good enough to fake that rather easily. I'm hoping when we get some flips the associations will clarify his position.
    And the waves of spam and his constant flaming is indicative of town?

25. ISO #1775

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

I know you were the first person to push him hard Fielz, but I don't put bussing him past you. You seem like a damn genius, frankly.
    He is, which is why I said he is dangerous. Not on my lynch agenda for today, but will be in the future. It's like Distorted, if they're alive on D3+ there is a good chance they're scum lol.

28. ISO #1778

@Dunna , care to throw a vote out? It would get some reactions and start conversation.

29. ISO #1779

I know you were the first person to push him hard Fielz, but I don't put bussing him past you. You seem like a damn genius, frankly.
    I am very well able of such a hard bussing. I actually planned something like that in the Lady Gaga game (where I did not get the space to do it by the way). I know you don't judge about meta, but you're right in that.
    The only bit which isnt correct is : if I want to bus him, why would I make myself suspicious by sparing him now even though he's top of my scumlist?
    Because I wanted him to confirm himself to me as a jailor (I would have had the whole night chat to discuss with a prove town, then) and I would have staged an argument day 2 without pushing his lynch as to keep the wifom, or revealing him if he gets to a dangerous spot. It also allowed me to pressure his claim, and he totally backpedalled, as I envisioned.
    You're free to be suspicious of me and I'll be able to clear myself with ease in the coming day, because I'm a good townie who will lynch bad capitalism scum. But I suggest you keep that hunch that you have!

30. ISO #1780

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    He is, which is why I said he is dangerous. Not on my lynch agenda for today, but will be in the future. It's like Distorted, if they're alive on D3+ there is a good chance they're scum lol.
    Heh. What are your views on Aamirus? She comes off as pretty sincere to me, and some of her reads were genuinely insightful. She also has a healthy level of awareness of her own critics (as in, she addresses them and replies to them without being fixated on them). Too little awareness would imply dodging criticism, and too much would imply a fear that she has been "seen through".

31. ISO #1781

32. ISO #1782

Whatever. Lynch MM, blink, Dunna and Aamirus.
    Yeah well, you did what I questioned earlier on, all the guys forgot and you just did it again. I mean, if you are a townie, what shenanigans strategy would involve this if you are Jailor? I mean, there is one, but that one is like having a fifty percent chance in suceeding.

33. ISO #1783

I am very well able of such a hard bussing. I actually planned something like that in the Lady Gaga game (where I did not get the space to do it by the way). I know you don't judge about meta, but you're right in that.
    The only bit which isnt correct is : if I want to bus him, why would I make myself suspicious by sparing him now even though he's top of my scumlist?
    Because I wanted him to confirm himself to me as a jailor (I would have had the whole night chat to discuss with a prove town, then) and I would have staged an argument day 2 without pushing his lynch as to keep the wifom, or revealing him if he gets to a dangerous spot. It also allowed me to pressure his claim, and he totally backpedalled, as I envisioned.
    You're free to be suspicious of me and I'll be able to clear myself with ease in the coming day, because I'm a good townie who will lynch bad capitalism scum. But I suggest you keep that hunch that you have!
    Heheh, a stellar response, as expected. I was moreso toying with the hypothetical idea that you want to keep your ally alive another day by focusing on another lynch, and you considered this more meaningful than having a little extra credibility by hard pushing him.

What's your view on him now that he's rescinded the claim?

34. ISO #1784

Heh. What are your views on Aamirus? She comes off as pretty sincere to me, and some of her reads were genuinely insightful. She also has a healthy level of awareness of her own critics (as in, she addresses them and replies to them without being fixated on them). Too little awareness would imply dodging criticism, and too much would imply a fear that she has been "seen through".
    I was going to do an iso on her and really take the time to read through what she was saying, but I haven't yet. I haven't properly analyzed her posts from my own point of view, I just have read what others have put together about her. However, from what I have read, I have her as a scum lean. She is coming from the mod, this is her first game, and she can easily scum-slip as Mod Scum tactics do not work here. She hasn't been around to reply to any of my posts that I've made today, so the only thing she has noted of me is that I'm "babbling insults" or whatever. She's trying to be analytical but didn't pick up on any of my other posts where I tried to get away from that like you did. She might be scared to touch my posts for that reason, or because she knows I'm town (or non-mafia if you want, I know my role card :P) and will come at her like a shark.

There is something she said that has stuck with me though, she seemed really eager to be confirmed non-mafia (mod tactic) and I will carry that with me into tomorrow. Reasons for not lynching her today: not enough alignments will be revealed to me, and I have a very stupid policy of trying to let new players get to day 2. (this has fucked me over before lol so I would vote her today if she gains traction - but i doubt it)

35. ISO #1785

@Dunna @David thegod if you guys are shitizens, or WHATEver role, your most powerful tool is the power of a vote
    y'all are lurkin mcgurkins, pls throw a vote so we can discuss with y'all or u will likely perish soon

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

38. ISO #1788

Heheh, a stellar response, as expected. I was moreso toying with the hypothetical idea that you want to keep your ally alive another day by focusing on another lynch, and you considered this more meaningful than having a little extra credibility by hard pushing him.

What's your view on him now that he's rescinded the claim?
    Magoroth tend to freak out when he's close to dying, and that seem to be the case. But the rescinded from the claim means to me that's he's scum in my eyes without a way of proving himself to be town, then. Which doesn't help him but can probably save him tomorrow.

39. ISO #1789

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

42. ISO #1792

If you want to know mine MM Mag Unk
    But when MM flips scum which i believe to be the case it will throw two other characters into the mix whom i will not disclose at the moment , that is what my LW will be for =)
    I'd like to be on a Mag train but it's missing a conductor. I've said I would be the conductor to rumox's one. Do you feel up to the task of managing this one? (:

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

And naz naz naz how about you minus the inactive who are your 3 most scummy?
    rumox, mm, aamirus in that order
    rumox - not scum hunting, laying low
    mm - meta based
    aamirus - my gut

46. ISO #1796

I'd like to be on a Mag train but it's missing a conductor. I've said I would be the conductor to rumox's one. Do you feel up to the task of managing this one? (:
    Id rather see MM lynched todayto be honest otherwise i would have started up the mag lynch train long ago instead of just insulting him lol

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798
    Ganelon

Actually, comrades, I have an announcement to make!

-vote Lenneth

I am heavily in favour of a Lenneth Lynch atm.

FOLLOW MY LEAD TO VICTORY AGAINST THE VILE IMPERIALISTS!!!! VIVE LA FRANCE

49. ISO #1799

Id rather see MM lynched todayto be honest otherwise i would have started up the mag lynch train long ago instead of just insulting him lol
    I believe that between one of you a scum is hiding, but i've also seen MM play 2 time as scum and he gave a way different feeling (even if we don't count the Smith game, the Gaga game he layed low) this time around. Obviously you know your rolecard so your vote be on him, but if he OMGBUS you, what would that imply?

50. ISO #1800
    Ganelon

Actually, comrades, I have an announcement to make!

-vote Lenneth

I am heavily in favour of a Lenneth Lynch atm.

FOLLOW MY LEAD TO VICTORY AGAINST THE VILE IMPERIALISTS!!!! VIVE LA FRANCE
    While this is a troll post, I am actually in favour of a Lenneth Lynch atm, not because it will give us information but because I am almost certain he is evil.