S-FM The Cold War III - Page 24
Register

User Tag List

Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,200 of 3959
  1. ISO #1151

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I cannot believe how many people are actually voting against rumox right now.

Nobody has realized how suspicious it is that everyone is okay with lynching a claimed TPR right now that could easily get us information in this game, which we actually need at the rate this game is going. I stand by my firm belief that the mafia would not claim a SLEEPER AGENT OF ALL ROLES as it serves no benefit, especially when it can get converted to mafia. If you’re going to fake being a TPR, that’s like the worst one to claim.

rumox is not even playing as if it’s an evil plan he created as a scum. He claimed the role, and has been barely around long enough to back up his claim. I can’t seriously be the only one who sees that the scum are trying to eliminate power roles.

I can’t even read this game right now as I have a long drive home and my phone is about to die. I might not get in early enough tonight to check in, so if I have to check in tomorrow I will.

FYI, Naz, the fact that you are floating about completing an ISO is actually kinda sad. Maybe I am wrong about you not being scum.
    ??!!! Rumox is probably telling the truth, but he might be Mafia too. If he's mafia, the lynch is good, if he's sleeper, the lynch is good for the reason I stated in my last post.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1152

Also note how MM easily and quickly onto the rumox train. If Naz and Mm actually are scum at the end of this game, I am not going to hold back in telling everyone how stupid they are being right now.
    And the scum painting on me, the popular scumread, appears! +scumpoints you're scummy m8
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1153

Also note how MM easily and quickly onto the rumox train. If Naz and Mm actually are scum at the end of this game, I am not going to hold back in telling everyone how stupid they are being right now.
    It's soooo fucking obvious with MM that he is sheeping/being opportunistic. There is a post directed @ naz where he was trying to reaffirm her scum reading of me... like cmon.

4. ISO #1154

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    There is virtually nothing pro scum about my role claim. If I was scum claiming the lookout/detective role I would have to implicate a team mate the following day with a lead to seem semi credible. And that is only half of the job, I have to say who visited them as well. The moment either one of us flip scum the other person is going down the drain too. The only way this would work as a scum would for some ungodly reason guess who someone visited (i could confirm this with scum night chat) AND who visited them. That's such a huge fucking leap to make that it's retarded to even attempt that. I'd also be outting my scum mate as a power role. Forcing a scum mate to be revealed day 2? LOL. This is also under the assumption that I am doing without consulting any of my scum mates either. Who would do that? I would seriously love to see this setup played with scum fake claiming Sleeper Agent day 1 lmao.

The people that are voting me are either people that cannot think too much on the situation and just see my claim and think SCUM, case closed... or are actually scum frothing at the mouth at a potential free lynch. Those people were MM, Naz and Fielzanks. Naz has kinda forced herself to stay true to that path with how much fucking time she has spent calling me scum it would be next level scum to just stop accusing me. MM seems opportunistic with this situation. Fielzanks wall posts breaking all wifom screams scum to me because I honestly read it as him seeing my claim as bullshit and maybe trying to force a CC on my role claim, pitting two town together? Aamirus made a read on his wall post which echos the same thoughts as mine. The post at face value screams pro town but what it did was just deconstruct a lot of the game. Making the game as confusing for scum is very important, why the fuck make things obvious for them? This is the biggest issue I have with him regarding me. He attempted to shatter all wifom regarding my claim. Why? Because you thought it was a shit play? There are numerous new people in this FM that could theoretically fall for it.

-vote Fielzanks
    Bullshit. You don't even get my point. My point is the Truman heat action. He activates that, the Mafia hits you, RIP you're a mafioso and we're fucked. I think you aren't lying, but there's a possibility. If you are Mafia, no need to say why we lynch you. If you're sleeper agent, I just explained why you had to die. Your claim fucked us. Bad play. Don't call me opportunistic: it's the best thing we can do atm. Plus, your lynch gives a lot of information.

5. ISO #1155

It's soooo fucking obvious with MM that he is sheeping/being opportunistic. There is a post directed @ naz where he was trying to reaffirm her scum reading of me... like cmon.
    Read my reasons before.

6. ISO #1156

there was no point in revealing as a sleeper agent d1 when you can 1) be converted by mafia 2) accidentally out TPR roles on d2 by posting your LW to confirm yourself, providing mafia with more information.
    if that truly was your role, you would have read that you can be converted.
    you may have missed that mafia gets heat action and gets to role block everyone else and keep their nightkill, which is where you screwed up.

good play would have been to keep quiet and keep a detailed lw.

yes fielz was breaking wifom, but so was unknown when i decided to drop the issue and see where you were going with this, but yet continued to press me on my reads on you, further outting a TPR/fake claim, dragging this issue on, and on.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #1157

lol idk about mm but you bet you'll be hearing from FOUR people about how stupid YOU are for thinking i'm scum
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #1158

9. ISO #1159

10. ISO #1160

11. ISO #1161

12. ISO #1162

13. ISO #1163

14. ISO #1164

Holy fuck these two. Do you really think I would reveal as Sleeper Agent day 1?
    OOOO THEN CLAIM A ROLE U FUK

15. ISO #1165

-unvote

2 charcters

16. ISO #1166

-vote Fielzanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

17. ISO #1167

Aaaaaaaand rumox vanishes. Great. Going to eat now, bye RUMOX I WANT MORE FROM YOU!

18. ISO #1168

-vote Fielzanks
    CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE BUDDY TRAIN

19. ISO #1169

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Aaaaaaaand rumox vanishes. Great. Going to eat now, bye RUMOX I WANT MORE FROM YOU!
    You were so willing to lynch him up, and now you’ve retracted immediately before knowing a claim. Quite convenient that is.

I honestly cannot deal with the people in this game. I don’t know if all 4 of you are the scum of just plain stupid, but people only look at the surface of situations, not the actual logic behind claims which make it rather obvious.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

20. ISO #1170

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    CHOO CHOO ALL ABOARD THE BUDDY TRAIN
    My eyes bleed every time I read your posts.

21. ISO #1171

And the scum painting on me, the popular scumread, appears! +scumpoints you're scummy m8
    MM shifted so hard onto me and rumox when it was a clear popular opinion. If you guys don’t find this suspicious then I don’t know why I bother trying.

22. ISO #1172

This is the exact point I was trying to make in regards to not lynching last minute. No sleeper agent who read their rolecard would claim sleeper agent, that much is correct. But there is NO world that the scum would claim the scummiest PR role in. Like, actually none.

23. ISO #1173

keep it comin with the insults unknown and rumox

keep it trashy classy

i am no longer succumbing to that behavior from this point forward in the game so i will not respond to rude posts

g'day

24. ISO #1174

You literally insulted me in a post saying you wouldn’t insult me. Not to mention that you instigated this entire thing because you were salty about people scum-reading you.

:face palm:

25. ISO #1175

You literally insulted me in a post saying you wouldn’t insult me. Not to mention that you instigated this entire thing because you were salty about people scum-reading you.

26. ISO #1176

K phones at 2% I actually won’t be back till tmrw.

27. ISO #1177

you don't like monkey???

28. ISO #1178

it happens m8

ozy started this huge insult war a few games ago and i'm still rubbed sore from it
    so when people come at me i put up huge flaming walls of defense as town
    go find that game and you will see why everyone is town reading me (@Marshmallow Marshall do u remember the name of it?)

but i'm saying point blank that i'm going to be the mature person here and i'm done right now
    you guys can choose to continue to be ugly or stop.

that's on y'all.

29. ISO #1179

keep it comin with the insults unknown and rumox

keep it trashy classy

i am no longer succumbing to that behavior from this point forward in the game so i will not respond to rude posts

g'day
    At worst I have called you delusional and peanut brain and that was only very recently lol. Go read all your posts directed at me. Who is the one with the issue here? Lol

30. ISO #1180

Everyone REEEEEE'ing over my claim are peanut brain towns, or frothing scum at a possible free lynch.
    I thought this post right after u claimed had summed ur claim up pretty well:

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    A towny would argue that it's good to role claiming in specific conditions with a specific goal before doing a real roleclaiming. Which is why I think rumox's claim is fake. But it can also be fake to lure mafia on him while wasting a HEAT.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

31. ISO #1181

MM shifted so hard onto me and rumox when it was a clear popular opinion. If you guys don’t find this suspicious then I don’t know why I bother trying.
    Because more than one got convinced by Naz's ISO. Did you read it, at least?!

32. ISO #1182

Because more than one got convinced by Naz's ISO. Did you read it, at least?!
    no, my haters do not read my posts, like to claim i do not contribute, and focus only on adding fuel to my fire

33. ISO #1183

i'm going to try to actually do my job tomorrow
    and i won't be around starting 2 hours into end of day
    convince me to vote someone while i'm away or keep focusing on nothing
    doesn't matter to me either way, i'm gonna end up carrying town on my back
    *slurps brotein shake*

34. ISO #1184

You were so willing to lynch him up, and now you’ve retracted immediately before knowing a claim. Quite convenient that is.

I honestly cannot deal with the people in this game. I don’t know if all 4 of you are the scum of just plain stupid, but people only look at the surface of situations, not the actual logic behind claims which make it rather obvious.
    -vote unknown1234
    at least until rumox comes back.

35. ISO #1185

no, my haters do not read my posts, like to claim i do not contribute, and focus only on adding fuel to my fire
    Do you think Unknown is town or scum? At this point I don't know, he is so much focused on you... I guess you're used to your haters, so is that a town or a scum one :P

36. ISO #1186

it happens m8

ozy started this huge insult war a few games ago and i'm still rubbed sore from it
    so when people come at me i put up huge flaming walls of defense as town
    go find that game and you will see why everyone is town reading me (@Marshmallow Marshall do u remember the name of it?)

but i'm saying point blank that i'm going to be the mature person here and i'm done right now
    you guys can choose to continue to be ugly or stop.

that's on y'all.
    Nope I don't =(

37. ISO #1187

@rumox !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Claim pls. If you aren't sleeping agent, what are you and why the fuck did you claim it.

38. ISO #1188

39. ISO #1189

@rumox !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Claim pls. If you aren't sleeping agent, what are you and why the fuck did you claim it.
    Why do you want him to claim now? u claimed twice and have no role claim now... seems inconsistent

40. ISO #1190

Do you think Unknown is town or scum? At this point I don't know, he is so much focused on you... I guess you're used to your haters, so is that a town or a scum one :P
    LOL well last time i really thought Ozy was scum, but he ended up being town. and i have 0 meta on unknown, so he could be anything. i don't like that he never questioned rumox, had d1 tunnel on me, and specifically avoided talking about the setup (he explicitly mentioned that somewhere) but he could just be bad towny in a boat with his sheep.
    also he totally backpedaled real hard / dropped his case on blink and is flip flopping btwn me and fielz again (town tell imo)

i don't think he is scum right now, but maybe that's what he wants me to think ? lol. who knows really.

i reaaaaaallly want distorted to replace those two players already. it is really going to change the dynamic of the game. which is why i wanted a No Lynch today (undocumented, my plan from the beginning, i don't need to share my thots and strategies so don't come back later like wah wah wah - needed my vote to seem like it was with intent to lynch , which is why i highlighted it in my opening posts)

i think we got A LOT of information from today, and that scums are laying low. if anyone is scum, it might be aamirus tho. i have my hunch, but would need to reread her posts to explain why.

41. ISO #1191

I'm not claiming another role @Marshmallow Marshall

My eod vote is going on Fielzanks or MM. If it's not any of them I say we don't lynch today.
    -vote rumox
    actually. I unvoted you because you stopped claiming sleeper agent, but I was thinking you were not mafia only because you had claimed sleeper agent, and that was too ballsy for a scum. So then... you are probably actually scum lol. Plus, you are 99% aligned with unknown IMO, and unknown has been quite scummy on his last posts.

CHOO CHOO THIS IS AN OFFICAL TRAIN!

42. ISO #1192

Why do you want him to claim now? u claimed twice and have no role claim now... seems inconsistent
    Because I suspect him a lot and that he had false claimed a TPR without telling us why. I said why I claimed (WIFOM being a reason for the last claim).

43. ISO #1193

@Lenneth !!!!!!

when you come online, please post a list of reads when you can ( doesn't really need to be explained, maybe more of like your top 3 scums and top 3 towns so far ) , do you want a d1 lynch? (if yes, who? what information does it reveal?) , do you want to role call/lw reveal tomorrow ? , can we share lunch ? , thank u . . .

44. ISO #1194

Also I note the defense of Rumox there.

IF RUMOX FLIPS MAFIA I CALL ON A RUMOX-UNKNOWN-AAMIRUS MAFIA TEAM!

45. ISO #1195

46. ISO #1196

LOL well last time i really thought Ozy was scum, but he ended up being town. and i have 0 meta on unknown, so he could be anything. i don't like that he never questioned rumox, had d1 tunnel on me, and specifically avoided talking about the setup (he explicitly mentioned that somewhere) but he could just be bad towny in a boat with his sheep.
    also he totally backpedaled real hard / dropped his case on blink and is flip flopping btwn me and fielz again (town tell imo)

i don't think he is scum right now, but maybe that's what he wants me to think ? lol. who knows really.

i reaaaaaallly want distorted to replace those two players already. it is really going to change the dynamic of the game. which is why i wanted a No Lynch today (undocumented, my plan from the beginning, i don't need to share my thots and strategies so don't come back later like wah wah wah - needed my vote to seem like it was with intent to lynch , which is why i highlighted it in my opening posts)

i think we got A LOT of information from today, and that scums are laying low. if anyone is scum, it might be aamirus tho. i have my hunch, but would need to reread her posts to explain why.
    Hmm. Ok, my scumread remains on these three. I think I can safely say there is AT LEAST 2 scums in that bunch: Rumox-Unknown-Aamirus.

47. ISO #1197

Because I suspect him a lot and that he had false claimed a TPR without telling us why. I said why I claimed (WIFOM being a reason for the last claim).
    Isn't it the same obvious answer? WIFOM! aka the answer to everything from everyone so far

48. ISO #1198

49. ISO #1199

Isn't it the same obvious answer? WIFOM! aka the answer to everything from everyone so far
    No. That WIFOM is not pro-town. It muddies the water at a critical moment: near EoD (quite close).

50. ISO #1200

I would say it was more of an attack on what you said than a defense of him
    But what I said was that he was scum. And you saying that makes me think even harder I was right.