Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 3959
  1. ISO #1001

2. ISO #1002

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    How the fuck could you possibly know that?
    Do you even read.............................................. ......... I ALREADY FUCKING EXPLAINED THAT. NAZ'S SCUM PLAY IS MORE CAREFUL THAN THAT. SHE LITERALLY PUT FIRE EVERYWHERE INSTEAD OF AVOIDING IT. IF SHE'S TOWN, SHE CHANGED HER META 100%.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Do you even read.............................................. ......... I ALREADY FUCKING EXPLAINED THAT. NAZ'S SCUM PLAY IS MORE CAREFUL THAN THAT. SHE LITERALLY PUT FIRE EVERYWHERE INSTEAD OF AVOIDING IT. IF SHE'S TOWN, SHE CHANGED HER META 100%.
    Nigga what, you contradicted yourself within the same sentence.

6. ISO #1006

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Also Fielz I feel like you could just possibly watching us all burn, overseeing the chaos that's ensuing nudgeing it in whichever way you please, you're not off my scumdar not yet
    To be honest, I'm enjoying the snarky comments flying off everywhere way too much for my own good!

7. ISO #1007

Yeah, you gotta type [spoiler=blah blah blah]stuff[/spoiler] though. Why is naz and fielz in your susp? You already said I was sooo scummy, but I don't get how you got to that conclusion.
    I felt that fielz, you, and naz were buddying and both you and naz were acting evil. I feel that blink was also acting scummy with his own cit claim. At one point I thought blink was SK and u 3 are mafia.

That being said, David, Lenneth, and the two afks muddies things for me. Those 4 could literally be all 4 evils. Certainly, the 6 of you: MM, Blink, Naz, Fielz, Mag, and Unknown seem the most active in trying to figure things out so maybe none of you are evil.

I think the only person I would feel comfortable lynching today so far is you MM. You've changed roles 3 times and none of them really make sense to me for a town to claim. While there are maybe reasons to suspect other people, I don't think there is anything concrete enough to want to lynch any of them. So, while I gave an order of scummy-ness in that post I don't think there's been anything conclusive to call anyone else scum (thus why you're the only one in red).
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #1008

Dude I had to deal with this all morning between him and Unknown (as well as rumox) going in circles literally creating distraction and holding the game back
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #1009

Nigga what, you contradicted yourself within the same sentence.
    I meant "scum"... typo XD
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #1010
    Ganelon

This game is utter cancer. In between naz's insults that basically have anyone trying to scum read her be put into one of the following categories:
    a) retarded
    b) hates ME
    c) hates Women

and blink skater's snide and retarded comments, I believe that you fucks just gave scum the perfect WIFOM. Congratulations.

11. ISO #1011

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Dude I had to deal with this all morning between him and Unknown (as well as rumox) going in circles literally creating distraction and holding the game back
    If we are lynching scum, then it’s not slowing the game down. The fact that you still aren’t scum hunting is making it more evident that you are playing as scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

12. ISO #1012

I'm actually glad there are ppl who don't know my Meta, because if they're scum they won't kill me and go after me tomorrow. If I do die tonight its because someone who heavily town reads me wanted me dead...*monocle emoji*
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

13. ISO #1013

I felt that fielz, you, and naz were buddying and both you and naz were acting evil. I feel that blink was also acting scummy with his own cit claim. At one point I thought blink was SK and u 3 are mafia.

That being said, David, Lenneth, and the two afks muddies things for me. Those 4 could literally be all 4 evils. Certainly, the 6 of you: MM, Blink, Naz, Fielz, Mag, and Unknown seem the most active in trying to figure things out so maybe none of you are evil.

I think the only person I would feel comfortable lynching today so far is you MM. You've changed roles 3 times and none of them really make sense to me for a town to claim. While there are maybe reasons to suspect other people, I don't think there is anything concrete enough to want to lynch any of them. So, while I gave an order of scummy-ness in that post I don't think there's been anything conclusive to call anyone else scum (thus why you're the only one in red).
    3 times? 1: Castro, which was to bait out a claim 2: Citizen 3: Retracted claim, won't comment it to keep the WIFOM. I have a plan. But I won't tell you. Not yet, at least. Don't worry, I will claim my real role later. Maybe on D2, maybe on D3. But not today. And uhm... you can seriously say Magoroth is town-like, and David too, along with Blink? Really? You are saying I'm the scummiest? ....

14. ISO #1014

This game is utter cancer. In between naz's insults that basically have anyone trying to scum read her be put into one of the following categories:
    a) retarded
    b) hates ME
    c) hates Women

and blink skater's snide and retarded comments, I believe that you fucks just gave scum the perfect WIFOM. Congratulations.
    Is this game making you angry or something?

15. ISO #1015
    Ganelon

Is this game making you angry or something?
    Ya. My head hurts.

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

a) retarded
    b) hates ME
    c) hates Women

This post doesn't even make sense. I haven't said anything in a while, YOU are the cancerous one here. Take a deep breath and quit being a rude asshole. I'll say it here and on discord idgaf

18. ISO #1018

Blinkskater, since you think that scum would act more logical and rationally, why don’t you read every single game of forum mafia and tell me if that’s what happens. Because Ive seen people play t different ways:

1.) hate playing as scum, they don’t give a shit, don’t try and shitpost all game.

2.) They sucks at scum, so don’t put in effort because they dont have to scum hunt.

There’s literally an example of scum not trying in my signature, so please don’t give me that bullshit of “scum would be playing better”.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

19. ISO #1019

What do you feel about me claiming TPR?

20. ISO #1020

This post doesn't even make sense. I haven't said anything in a while, YOU are the cancerous one here. Take a deep breath and quit being a rude asshole. I'll say it here and on discord idgaf
    You have insulted both of us heavily and non-stop because we accused you. You said every single thing he listed, so don’t know what you’re talking about.

21. ISO #1021

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Blinkskater, since you think that scum would act more logical and rationally, why don’t you read every single game of forum mafia and tell me if that’s what happens. Because Ive seen people play t different ways:

1.) hate playing as scum, they don’t give a shit, don’t try and shitpost all game.

2.) They sucks at scum, so don’t put in effort because they dont have to scum hunt.

There’s literally an example of scum not trying in my signature, so please don’t give me that bullshit of “scum would be playing better”.
    True enough... but I still don't believe Naz is scum.

22. ISO #1022

If we are lynching scum, then it’s not slowing the game down. The fact that you still aren’t scum hunting is making it more evident that you are playing as scum.
    Your vote is not on scum right now so, yes, you are holding the game back. Your focus on me is not scumhunting. If 3 different people have come to their own conclusion about me being town, then you're obvioiusly on the wrong track here.

23. ISO #1023

so we lynch naz she flips town then what? you go "oh man this doesn't add up i need to rethink my reads", seen that before, and based on the people playing in this game i dont think anyone would give up and not give a fuck as scum, everyone here takes t his seriously minus the AFK players and IMO would try and play logically and carefully as scum so go climb a tree

24. ISO #1024

You have insulted both of us heavily and non-stop because we accused you. You said every single thing he listed, so don’t know what you’re talking about.
    I stopped replying to cancer, so stop creating it already. I can't tell what hes saying in that post at all since hes so tilted.
    And btw I love playing as scum and am very calculated. I'm actually fucked the next time I roll scum since this is my Hard Town meta.

25. ISO #1025

This is true, and something that made me scum-read you more is how you said both claims were fake. Why?
    Because I don't see the logic of a cit claiming cit. I mean, fine there is WIFOM and maybe the mafia will think he was lying and hit him and he really is a cit.

But I think it is far more likely that a person claiming cit is an evil trying to avoid being visited.
    Yes, a TPR could claim cit but I think that would be stupid, because again, cit claims that are not evil are probably TPRs and would likely be hit by the mafia.

Fine, i suppose u get into an infinite WIFOM loop there and perhaps a cit claim for a real cit is a valid move. It's ultimately 50/50 and I was only looking at it one way

26. ISO #1026

True enough... but I still don't believe Naz is scum.
    Is your entire town reads based on meta? Because from what I understand that’s how it seems to be, in which case why even play the game if you’re going to meta read people. Its not always accurate and makes scum-hunting inefficient (oh, this player always trolls and puts no effort in. That’s their meta, let’s not lynch them they’re Town because they keep doing that). Meta reads are not a good read, because it gives people leeway and allows them to manipulate that.

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028
    Ganelon

If I'm looking at it directly and rationally then I would say the scum are most likely naz, MM and Fiel/Blinkskater
    @blinkskater , you agree to a naz Lynch if no other Lynch can get through?

29. ISO #1029

Because I don't see the logic of a cit claiming cit. I mean, fine there is WIFOM and maybe the mafia will think he was lying and hit him and he really is a cit.

But I think it is far more likely that a person claiming cit is an evil trying to avoid being visited.
    Yes, a TPR could claim cit but I think that would be stupid, because again, cit claims that are not evil are probably TPRs and would likely be hit by the mafia.

Fine, i suppose u get into an infinite WIFOM loop there and perhaps a cit claim for a real cit is a valid move. It's ultimately 50/50 and I was only looking at it one way
    The whole point is to not expose TPR claiming citizens. The whole reason I think you’re scum for it is because it sounds like you’re trying to reveal the power roles, which is what the scum are ultimately trying to do.

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    I can't wait for Efekannn to join us since he's a reserve
    Apparently it can get worse.

32. ISO #1032
    Ganelon

If I'm looking at it directly and rationally then I would say the scum are most likely naz, MM and Fiel/Blinkskater
    @blinkskater, you agree to a naz Lynch if no other Lynch can get through?
    @TheGodDavid , @Fielzanks , @Marshmallow Marshall , @naz , @aamirus , @blinkskater , @Unknown1234 , who do you want to Lynch atm? explain.

33. ISO #1033

so we lynch naz she flips town then what? you go "oh man this doesn't add up i need to rethink my reads", seen that before, and based on the people playing in this game i dont think anyone would give up and not give a fuck as scum, everyone here takes t his seriously minus the AFK players and IMO would try and play logically and carefully as scum so go climb a tree
    *looks at naz* *looks at mag* no. He's right on that. Where you are right is that he'll say that, but it's NAI (Not Alignment Indicative).

34. ISO #1034

Was the cit claim before rumox revealed his role as the only role in the game that can track people? Haven't paid attention to your posts mu h because you binged the thread too hard and have a lot of things mixed up unfortunately

35. ISO #1035

@blinkskater , you agree to a naz Lynch if no other Lynch can get through?
    nope i'd say lynch myself over Naz, but I think we should lynch you Unknown or MM I will not place a vote on Naz in this game

36. ISO #1036
    Ganelon

nope i'd say lynch myself over Naz, but I think we should lynch you Unknown or MM I will not place a vote on Naz in this game
    lmfao I refuse to vote Unknown. and I also refuse to vote MM, because you seem to be ok with that Lynch.

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

The whole point is to not expose TPR claiming citizens. The whole reason I think you’re scum for it is because it sounds like you’re trying to reveal the power roles, which is what the scum are ultimately trying to do.
    Ah, well the way I was looking at it was no TPRs would bother claiming cit, so exposing fake cits would catch evils. I didn't look at the other side of WIFOM there

39. ISO #1039
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Guys, stop going at Naz. Her lynch WONT happen. Please. At this point that's nonsensical to be that focused on lynching one person only because you can't understand that we have a scum in rumox and his allegiances. Or maybe you're doing that to cover for him?
    Why do you guys so strongly believe that naz is town?
    I don't have that much faith in my own abilities and yet you can, beyond a shadow of a doubt, claim that naz, in spite of her actions and words, cannot be mafia? That sounds like buddying or protection to me.

40. ISO #1040

Naz is the most obvious scum I’ve ever played against and the fact that people are still defending her is just reassuring this to me.

41. ISO #1041

Was the cit claim before rumox revealed his role as the only role in the game that can track people? Haven't paid attention to your posts mu h because you binged the thread too hard and have a lot of things mixed up unfortunately
    That's funny, since all your posts are flaming people. Blink and MM both claimed cit in the first 10 pages and I had already commented on it before. My reaction to it is what everyone was calling me SK for so the fact that you didn't even read that makes you a lot less credible for me.

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

I don't have that much faith in my own abilities and yet you can, beyond a shadow of a doubt, claim that naz, in spite of her actions and words, cannot be mafia? That sounds like buddying or protection to me.
    You still haven't answered in your own words why you strongly believe I'm scum

44. ISO #1044

That's funny, since all your posts are flaming people. Blink and MM both claimed cit in the first 10 pages and I had already commented on it before. My reaction to it is what everyone was calling me SK for so the fact that you didn't even read that makes you a lot less credible for me.
    K.

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

Because I truly believe that she's showcased some GOOD sign of being town; and being pissed at rumox's action is a good start. She would have not reacted like that at ALL if the man did not start that huge shitstorm to begin with. I'm not sure why YOU are backing him? Is it just because Unknown does? Unknown is biased because naz got all snarky on him.

47. ISO #1047

@TheGodDavid , @Fielzanks , @Marshmallow Marshall , @naz , @aamirus , @blinkskater , @Unknown1234 , who do you want to Lynch atm? explain.
    I wouldn't want to lynch anybody until the 2 guys get replaced or start talking and David and Lenneth talk more too. After some more consideration of WIFOM I am less confident on MM's scummyness.

48. ISO #1048

Naz is the most obvious scum I’ve ever played against and the fact that people are still defending her is just reassuring this to me.
    Oh that's so sad, I thought you were a better player than this :/
    Am I really such an obvious American capitalist pig
    Take me to the gulag..

49. ISO #1049

50. ISO #1050