S-FM The Cold War III - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM The Cold War III

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Oh my god. My post failed to register and I was afraid you guys had hammered someone. Thank God that's not the case.

I'm posting the role table from the first Coldest War to give you an idea of how many power roles there actually are in this game.

Player Status Role
    SCVMurderer Dead Soviet Worker
    Hybrid Dead Fidel Castro
    Efekannn02 Alive Soviet Worker
    RLVG Dead JFK
    Voss Dead Nixon
    Marshmallow Marshall Dead Leon Trotsky
    Blinkskater Dead Joseph Stalin
    Fury Dead President Truman
    Distorted Alive Soviet Worker
    Yukitaka Oni Dead Premier Security Service
    Spruance Dead KGB Agent
    Unknown1234 Alive Soviet Worker
    Whad Dead Vladimir Lenin
    There's a nice thing called "setup" for that :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #752
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    There's a nice thing called "setup" for that :P
    When you look at the setup, it's not immediately apparently.
    My point being that there are ONLY 4 citizen roles that cannot visit.

3. ISO #753
    Ganelon

When you look at the setup, it's not immediately apparently.
    My point being that there are ONLY 4 citizen roles that cannot visit.
    Immediately apparent.

4. ISO #754

Because I am. I honestly don't know what else to do because my real target is aamirus, yet she's not here soooo, I have to do something. And I'm not awfully good at FM, I'm great at the mod but I suck at FM, so I'm following your lead because you I think you're town.
    SMH why don't you try being a LEADER and not a follower?

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

My perspective is that there's some Fielzanks - naz interaction (they are admittedly friends, outside of the game) that I dislike, even before you started arguing with naz.

I'm not sure I trust Fielzanks due to this, and a really small part of me's saying that one of the two inactive is the last Mafia, because Lenneth, David and Fielzanks are kind of playing the same way.

About David - I don't think it's David because David is scum reading atm, and he's one of the few to be doing so lol - I don't think first time scum would be that adventurous with their reads.
    i'm friends with most outside of the game, does that upset you? Naz most of all

7. ISO #757
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i'm friends with most outside of the game, does that upset you? Naz most of all
    I think you misunderstood my post.

8. ISO #758

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodDavid View Post
    I was just trying to prove my innocence I am not scum =(
    David, I really want to believe you. But why should I? You're passive and you don't type out what you think! We're not in your head, so we cannot understand how and what you think. You must type it. What seems wrong to you? Who do you trust the less?

9. ISO #759
    Ganelon

Whatever, either way I'm fucked because either naz is scum and I'm being an idiot for flipping right now (which I believe to be the case) or you guys are right and it's not naz.

10. ISO #760

@MM whats IC?
    My komrades need my vote
    -vote aamirus
    forgive me fam but you have more potato than I!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #761

As of now, Mag has above 170 posts and is the top poster of this game. As of now, Mag is lost, has no leads, goes back on his reads like a fly and sheeps. I really have doubts trusting this slot when nothing of use came up recently.
    @Magoroth Why are you lost this much in this game? Has anything in particular happened?

12. ISO #762

I was just trying to prove my innocence I am not scum =(
    you are gaining scumpoints for all that defensiveness and the sudden panic... but you can redeem for your sins by contributing!!! +scumpoints though.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #763

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Mod term incoming, but why would a Consigliere/Consort/Godfather claim a detective/lookout role. Outside of the mafia, there are only 4 citizens, 4 power roles and 1 neutral role. This would make the typical “n1-1-Visited Nobody” very difficult as there are less than half of the role she that could potentially visit people. To add on, rumox is also a mod player (he’s a keeper so I think so?) so I would not see this type of play coming from a scum role because there’s a lot of risk involved.
    High risk High reward IMO just because it's FM doesn't mean nobody makes risky plays

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    David, I really want to believe you. But why should I? You're passive and you don't type out what you think! We're not in your head, so we cannot understand how and what you think. You must type it. What seems wrong to you? Who do you trust the less?
    You are too nice

16. ISO #766

About David - I don't think it's David because David is scum reading atm, and he's one of the few to be doing so lol - I don't think first time scum would be that adventurous with their reads.
    my hypothesis is that Magoroth is Mafia
    he was thinking I was a possible scum now hes saying im town all of a sudden its as if he already knew I was town
    just a thoery
    a game theory

17. ISO #767
    Ganelon

As of now, Mag has above 170 posts and is the top poster of this game. As of now, Mag is lost, has no leads, goes back on his reads like a fly and sheeps. I really have doubts trusting this slot when nothing of use came up recently.
    @Magoroth Why are you lost this much in this game? Has anything in particular happened?
    FM is not for me. I suck. I think this'll be my final one, because even if I was right I flip-flop far too easily.

18. ISO #768

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @MM whats IC?
    My komrades need my vote
    -vote aamirus
    forgive me fam but you have more potato than I!!!
    Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all
    So come brothers and sisters
    For the struggle carries on
    The Internationale unites the world in song
    So come brothers (and naz too), come rally
    For this is the time and place!
    The Internationale ideal
    Unites the human race!!!

IC = Inexperience-Challenged on MafiaScum.

19. ISO #769

FM is not for me. I suck. I think this'll be my final one, because even if I was right I flip-flop far too easily.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOO the vibe of a found scum right now is real....
    -vote magoroth

20. ISO #770

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    All of them are my scummies of day 1 for their reaction to my claim, how they reacted to my claim to be precise. I understand apprehension but reading their reasons for it caught my attention. My vote will move, I don't believe throwing a vote around means anymore than just saying straight up 'I think you are baddie'. At least not until closer until EOD when the threat actually becomes real.

Out of Fielz and Naz, Naz easily. I have a will that I have edited probably 50 times already outlining my reasons with post number references. Take my word on it or don't but when I feel the time is right I will paste it.
    you are my 50/50 town scum read atm Naz is my strongest town read, followed by aamiurs. Unk and Fielz are my to towny to be town reads atm. MM and Mag are my scumreads david, lenny, pod, kip are null and void, i still have 4 pages to read

21. ISO #771
    Ganelon

OOOOOOOOOOOOO the vibe of a found scum right now is real....
    -vote magoroth
    Ya, not like I did this when I speedlynched SJ.

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

But pls don't leave us though!

24. ISO #774

you are my 50/50 town scum read atm Naz is my strongest town read, followed by aamiurs. Unk and Fielz are my to towny to be town reads atm. MM and Mag are my scumreads david, lenny, pod, kip are null and void, i still have 4 pages to read
    I have the same read on Unk ; not commenting on others

25. ISO #775
    Ganelon

Ya, not like I did this when I speedlynched SJ.
    I wouldn't even be mad at that point because I don't care about my scum play that much, because I *am* a bad a scum. But this game is way too stressful for me and coupled with some IRL stuff I shouldn't be playing this.

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Communication Good guide for new people btw, it helped me out a lot. Even helps IRL!

28. ISO #778

I wouldn't even be mad at that point because I don't care about my scum play that much, because I *am* a bad a scum. But this game is way too stressful for me and coupled with some IRL stuff I shouldn't be playing this.
    Atleast you won't drag anyone with you, I doubt we would find alignment in your confusion

29. ISO #779

yea just finished like 20 something pages in 1 go
    Look at Jar Jar's eyes, he's tired of reading :P

30. ISO #780

31. ISO #781
    Ganelon

W/e, I'm just digging my own grave here, distracting you people from the real scum, whoever they are.

I'm going to chime in and say that I think it is nearly impossible for rumox and Unknown to be of opposite alignment - if one of them is mafia, the other one surely is as well; and the reverse is also true, if one of the is town, they're both town. So I don't really see the possibility that Unknown was wrong as a high chance *IF* he is town. What bothers me is the salt he displayed after naz's argument and (leaving naz's bbullshit arguments aside -> you don't like women, for instance) the fact that he went 'What?' -> he thought that naz was either Yukikataoni or Nawa (one of which apparently played very poorly; I didn't bother to read the setup there because I believe that at least that expression of anger was genuine. But that could mean that Unknown simply utilised his own emotion as sort of a screen, you know, like the way toxic frogs use very colourful lights to ward off predators? a partially apt analogy, only this case this 'frog' was marking his target while also appearing pro-town. I still think we should rather Lynch naz because I do not see a world where naz AND Unknown are both town. That simply isn't possible in my mindset unless I am seriously overestimating Unknown.

32. ISO #782

33. ISO #783

I really wasn't looking for information. I think we all agree MM looks like scum and my instinct is to just lynch. Remember this is first FM, I am coming with the mindset of a mod player
    Fine I was wrong here, I didn't think there was any information to look for D1 because there really shouldn't be (mod playing standpoint), but I guess the meta of FM demands that people post and essentially give away info about themselves. There was certainly a lot of interesting things going on so far in this day
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

34. ISO #784

Guys, if naz turned out to be town, who would you vote? I'm basing my whole theory off of naz being scum and I will be head-fucked and confused if she flips town. I really don't like that - we should seek an alternate theory *just in case*. I think the obvious answer would be rumox and unknown (and me?), since they kind of fucked her up (not that she didn't help them in doing so, however. Naz if you're town, I'd like to tell you that IF you are right, finding the scum is only part of the game and you actually need town to believe you lol, also stop taking those games *so* seriously, please.)
    stop with this BS if naz this whole paragraph seems phoney and fake to me i don't buy you playing your confused townie self this time

35. ISO #785
    Ganelon

And about rumox - let's put it this way. Rumox has *no* way of knowing if there EVEN is a TPR role by the likes of the 'Sleeper Agent'. If there is no such role and he is mafia he is beyond fucked.

36. ISO #786

Nope, because when you're good at arguing and exposing people's flaws in their argumentation it makes them to stop talking to you Don't be too efficient IRL
    Naw, just be nice and don't do it to your boss :P

37. ISO #787

And about rumox - let's put it this way. Rumox has *no* way of knowing if there EVEN is a TPR role by the likes of the 'Sleeper Agent'. If there is no such role and he is mafia he is beyond fucked.
    Atleast you helped us win WWII, and there you're helping us win the cold war. You're a good commie.

38. ISO #788

my hypothesis is that Magoroth is Mafia
    he was thinking I was a possible scum now hes saying im town all of a sudden its as if he already knew I was town
    just a thoery
    a game theory
    Mag's flip flops are real. Some flip flopping is town indicative, but such a change is just opportunistic. He did the same on Naz. SHE'S 100% SCUM to If she's scum I stop playing FM.

39. ISO #789

High risk High reward IMO just because it's FM doesn't mean nobody makes risky plays
    My honest opinion being that I don’t see rumox making a high risk play just from the amount of game that I’ve seen from them in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791
    Ganelon

What will happen is that if we mislynch today we will force an open role claim tomorrow (because I am almost certain that we'll be at MyLo tomorrow if we mislynch) and rumox will be CC'd if he isn't what he claims to be. In which case, I believe we can expect a TPR claim tomorrow from naz.

There's like three TPR roles in the game (aside from rumox). Excluding the possibility that all of our TPRs die on N1, it will be VERY scummy if rumox just follows someone who happens to be a citizen, because that's what scum would do. I suggest to rumox that he follows @naz since she practically soft claimed a TPR. That way we'll know that rumox was town (at least as of D1). I see this more as something either a citizen or (potentially) a Mafioso would do, I'm fairly certain rumox wouldn't do this as an actual sleeper because he's not a dumbass.

42. ISO #792

After falling asleep for a while, why has aamirus not made an appearance? Has he not been around the whole time?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

43. ISO #793

Lol I got a few "soulmates" on here... Stealthbomber16 paid for it we were scumread together every game lol. Also that's a pretty weird WIFOM!!!!!! It just confuses town, STAAHP!!
    call this a shitpost if you must but i just want to point out the fact that we are not soulmates kthx,

44. ISO #794
    Ganelon

so you don't think its possible for him to be scum?
    Are you trying to bury him here?

45. ISO #795

Mag's flip flops are real. Some flip flopping is town indicative, but such a change is just opportunistic. He did the same on Naz. SHE'S 100% SCUM to If she's scum I stop playing FM.
    Nah t'was 'IF NAZ ISNT SCUM I STOP PLAYING FM' to 'UNKN/AAM/BLINK SCUM TEAM CALLING IT' that was the giveaway. Nobody does flip flop like that when they're town. He tried to add confusion to town by muddling our day 1 but he failed I'd say

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

so you don't think its possible for him to be scum?
    I’m never going to be 100% convinced someone is Town, because I’ve made that mistake before, but right now I don’t see them being scum.

48. ISO #798

Fine I was wrong here, I didn't think there was any information to look for D1 because there really shouldn't be (mod playing standpoint), but I guess the meta of FM demands that people post and essentially give away info about themselves. There was certainly a lot of interesting things going on so far in this day
    So you read everything, what do you think now?

49. ISO #799
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    I’m never going to be 100% convinced someone is Town, because I’ve made that mistake before, but right now I don’t see them being scum.
    Who do you want to Lynch at the moment?

50. ISO #800

I am quite curious how aarmiurs can be your top second town read? oO
    He litteraly did nothing who can be seen as town or scum, just being neutral at most.