S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 251: Anti-Lurkers

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Dont get hasty i may call for no lynch
    And since I'm as much confirmed as you, I will call for a lynch. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #852

Still between distorted and SJ
    ?!?! I refuse to lynch Distorted, and I don't think I'll lynch SJ. Unless we'll have to carry that subject all game long.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    well hurry up and lynch me or SJ so u can get the damn votes to do so lol
    Mhmm, you're right.

I AM AS CONFIRMED AS BLINK. CHOO CHOO ON RUMOX OR DUTES. If people really want to lynch SJ, so be it but I'm against it.

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    We are more likely to kill a towny and have a towny die at night.

Tommorow we know if SJ is confirmed.
    Oh my god. You did not read the game at all, right... SJ said he lied, he baited to get countclaims out, he's citizen. Blink is the town lurker. Come on man. Follow the game a bit.

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

oh nvm think it does that when someone has a response open. noticed it does that when MM is making wallposts also
    Yeah it does that for you too :P

Also I just got that the squirrels were really having lightsabers.... I thought it was paddles lol

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh my god. You did not read the game at all, right... SJ said he lied, he baited to get countclaims out, he's citizen. Blink is the town lurker. Come on man. Follow the game a bit.
    Lol, completely utterly a supreme lie.
    1. I never lied
    2. It was not bait for counterclaims.

I have so little amount of post how the hell do you manage to read them wrong?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

You fucking heretic i willb Not follow you should have jumped in line
    Look at my portrait. DO I LOOK LIKE I'M SCARED???

17. ISO #867

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    1. I never lied

You say you weren't lurker x.x

Oh true. (I never claimed lurker) YEAH BUT YOU ACTED LIKE IT.

18. ISO #868

he was baiting so mafia would hit him over the real lurker. he gave the lurker a cover. i honestly wish ppl wouldent have pushde the lower posters because that was a great ploy

19. ISO #869

1. I never lied

he was baiting so mafia would hit him over the real lurker. he gave the lurker a cover. i honestly wish ppl wouldent have pushde the lower posters because that was a great ploy
    Mhmm so we read the same thing lol

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

Still didn't lie, also gave valid reason.
    Also distorted, I will remain the lowest poster, I do not read goatse as town, so will not allow the chance of him being scum lurker. So all your "SJ must post more or else I lynch him" statements are shite, cause you never at one point put forth the arguement I want X to have lowest posts rather than SuperJack.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

Also distorted, I will remain the lowest poster, I do not read goatse as town, so will not allow the chance of him being scum lurker. So all your "SJ must post more or else I lynch him" statements are shite, cause you never at one point put forth the arguement I want X to have lowest posts rather than SuperJack.
    Actually I did after blink claimed lurker lol

24. ISO #874

Not shit. We need everyone to contribute. What ensures us you ain't just a scum (Mafia editor maybe) pulling a huge WIFOM?

25. ISO #875

Actually I did after blink claimed lurker lol
    and i never said whom, i just said with how you are still trying to hold lowest posts after your no longer a cover for lurker as susp, makes me very uneasy. I liked what u tried to do as cit, which makes me town read u more than scum read, but what i find susp is the continuation of trying to hold the lowest posts.

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

1 hour 10 minutes to EoD. I might not be there at the moment of EoD. So what are we doing???

28. ISO #878

SJ is our lynch today boys if MM doesnt fall in line we lymch him instead.
    ...no. I am fucking confirmed. And SJ is more towny than scummy. Actually I don't see why he would do that as scum, it has not many benefits.

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Unless he is the scum lurker.
    Then it's a VERYYYY ballsy move, and I don't think SJ would do that as scum. Because it'd mean he'd instantly get lynched.

32. ISO #882

...no. I am fucking confirmed. And SJ is more towny than scummy. Actually I don't see why he would do that as scum, it has not many benefits.
    ayy that is what the arugment between me and blink was about earlier. I said it would be a dumb idea as lurker to pull that move and he says its what he would do.... That is where our disagreement is lol

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

ayy that is what the arugment between me and blink was about earlier. I said it would be a dumb idea as lurker to pull that move and he says its what he would do.... That is where our disagreement is lol
    If it's what he would do for real, HE'S CRAAAZYYYYYY

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

here is a lead up to why blink reads me as scum with SJ

2 things.

1) last wills are disabled. there was 2 pages dedicated to talking about this - so I really hope you reading. lol

2) It got to the point where everybody was fixated on lynching over it. Superjack faking lurker on D1 puts the scum at a 50/50 spot for a lynch. If u counter claimed and got lynched and popped town lurker, he then gets lynched. putting mafia at a 5v1 disadvantage by day 2. I really do not see a half decent player faking lurker D1. that would be a D2/D3 move.

You are calling me not a decent player then because if i were mafia lurker i would fake town lurker then claim i was making a pro cit play day 1...

Here would be the scenarios.

You claim lurker. town then asks:

1) get least posts to prove urself and become night immune (you wouldent be able to so u would get lynched D2)

2) some1 else counter claims you, and you get lynched or THEY do so u are 50/50 getting lynched today or tomorrow.

There is no practical reason for a mafia lurker to open claim town lurker day 1. Just leaves to a complete collapse on the mafias end - they would be 5v1 or 6v1 on D2. having to solo it the rest of the game.

Here is where blink scum reads me

well, hope that I would be there to stand up for u because im the only person standing up for SuperJack right now with that same scenario lol - so you are claiming you would do a scenario that is currently "failing".

Aparently if i were SJ it would have fooled you huh?

yes, because it reminds me of the same thing SCV just did last game which he got lynched for lol SJ literally just gave u cover.

37. ISO #887

here is a lead up to why blink reads me as scum with SJ

Here is where blink scum reads me
    Doesn't make much more sense lol. I think you're both inno. And ofc blink is too. As I am. Which leaves FOUR PLAYERS. Rumox, Dutes, Goatse, and Magoroth. 2 of them are scum.

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

Distorted Rumox Dutes Superjack 2 are scum i am a higher ranked role then you CONFORM!
    Spoiler : Really? :

41. ISO #891

if SJ flips town i will personally push rumox tomorrow.
    GAHHH this is going to fall in the logical fallacy. Get rumox lol

42. ISO #892

Doesn't make much more sense lol. I think you're both inno. And ofc blink is too. As I am. Which leaves FOUR PLAYERS. Rumox, Dutes, Goatse, and Magoroth. 2 of them are scum.
    what got me about rumox was his interactions with dutes first few hours (which he claims is a joke, but it still involved me removing my vote from him) - and he seemed opportunistic. He jumped on anyone getting pushed; and during that whole blink scenario he observed it, but no comments other than saying he wished he woulda hammered at L-1. I then pushed at rumox for his opinions on that whole scenario, and he just said im not hammering anyone. well blink then pushed at me, then rumox followed that - then blink left. then I started questioning rumox more (no real responses), then mag got on I pushed at magoroth for opinions, then rumox pushed at him then magoroth signed off and gave nothing. Then magoroth comes back claiming Editor, which then threw the game into mass roleclaims....but it did take all focus off of questioning magoroth.

lol that whole hour or 2 was a very odd shit of interactions. but I have a strong feeling of Rumox being very opportunistic in trying to lynch.

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

what got me about rumox was his interactions with dutes first few hours (which he claims is a joke, but it still involved me removing my vote from him) - and he seemed opportunistic. He jumped on anyone getting pushed; and during that whole blink scenario he observed it, but no comments other than saying he wished he woulda hammered at L-1. I then pushed at rumox for his opinions on that whole scenario, and he just said im not hammering anyone. well blink then pushed at me, then rumox followed that - then blink left. then I started questioning rumox more (no real responses), then mag got on I pushed at magoroth for opinions, then rumox pushed at him then magoroth signed off and gave nothing. Then magoroth comes back claiming Editor, which then threw the game into mass roleclaims....but it did take all focus off of questioning magoroth.

lol that whole hour or 2 was a very odd shit of interactions. but I have a strong feeling of Rumox being very opportunistic in trying to lynch.
    Yeah I saw that and I got that exact vibe: Opportunistic scum.

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

@blinkskater I HAVE FROSTMOURNE. DON'T MESS UP WITH ME AND LYNCH RUMOX. CHOO CHOOOOOOO

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

Same feelings but id rather lynch distoeted or SJ
    Why though?? Distorted has said only logical stuff, you got crazy. SJ did something that is very protown IMO. So noooo...
    -vote superjack

aight then.
    WTF?!