User Tag List

Page 19 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #901

Re: S-FM Spirits II

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    See Still No Defense...
    Pls explain tho!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #902

Someone posted about rocket being new and i being new, thats true obviously, but i havent been afk for a whole fucking day and two nights.... ;-;
    [color=“AA3333”]I Am CrunchyGod[/color]! [color=“BB6655”]I Am Forseti(Whatever that fucking means)!![/color] [color=“44FF44”]I Am The Champion Of[/color] [color=“FFAA00”]KIRAN!!! [color=“FF2244”]Death To The False Gods!!!![/color]

3. ISO #903

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    +scumpoints to you he sees thing you don't? I don't believe it. I'm giving +999999999 townpoints to Yagami for his post. He read behind people's posts, and he did it better than me
    Your reads are legendary! Never Wrong!

False. The soft claims or the slips implied. How does the player behave. I REALLY don't think a scum would make that up, especially Yagami.
    That is his only playstyle so far (what we have from his 2 games so far) - why would he change it even if he were scum? You saying, yagami cant be evil because he plays like yagami and nobody would play like that as evil...?

4. ISO #904

Quote Originally Posted by The Ultimate Despair View Post
    Ohh god. That lw thing because of Trapper...
    You just made me like this setup less!

I do not agree about giving Rocket a slack though. Did you even read his posts? He isn't playing the game, he threatened to gamethrow by AFK and we haven't heard of him since...
    And for some unknown reason - Distorted hasn't replied to any of my many times I directed a question at him if he could replace Rocket.

Yes, I really fucking would. You wrote in caps TWICE that you know who the Alpha is. Why keep it back?

Yeah, actually this is the reason why people quite enjoyed playing with him last game. Seemed refreshingly new.
    Now it kinda got old and he seemed to have grown even more ballsy about his reads - just assuming he is 100% right himself, like wtf? What intelligent person does that?

This was the part I asked you to show me because I seemed to have missed it. I'm sorry that you missinterpreted what I asked you twice in a row now. Either link it or quote it.
    You got a good read, but it's just that neither me nor blink know what you talking about - meaning that nobody else ever could.
    I think it's valuable to quote things you asking questions about when posting rate isn't that high, so no misunderstandings possible.
    To the post quoted by your post with Naz telling Agent wolf to keep a lw not lying, +++++++++townpoints to Naz. Trapper can't kill today, why not wait to tell the wolf in night chat? ^^ this is a town slip.

Now yes we must get lws as soon as N1 starts.

Agreeing with despair on Rocket Racoon case.

@Efekannn02 who's alpha? Your push is going to happen soon unless I see something very specific in your posts. TELL US NOW.

Kira is somewhat good at this game. I don't get how. He's not scum at 90% because of that so much ballsy reads list. Else he's Trapper or Alpha. PLUS. @Light_Yagami the hero the town really needed at the moment of your post was a Sheriff. Are you Sheriff? If so, it'll clean it up for everyone.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #905

6. ISO #906

Your reads are legendary! Never Wrong!

That is his only playstyle so far (what we have from his 2 games so far) - why would he change it even if he were scum? You saying, yagami cant be evil because he plays like yagami and nobody would play like that as evil...?
    Noone would put so many efforts into scumhunting as scum. It's just too much. And he's rather new. If it was SuperJack pulling that, I'd look at it more than that :P

7. ISO #907

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, You heretics should definitely vote , yagami, despair or magoroth. Personally I'd like to lynch yagami.
    I'll shoot the fucker who we don't lynch.
    You are going to throw...

8. ISO #908

You are going to throw...
    It aint throwing if one of em is evil. Gotta play that dice at night or we can collectively decide now. I won't shoot the other if we find the evil today and ill assume the other ones are town.

Also fuck off MM with gamethrowing accusations.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

9. ISO #909

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchySoul View Post
    Someone posted about rocket being new and i being new, thats true obviously, but i havent been afk for a whole fucking day and two nights.... ;-;
    Lol <3 @CrunchySoul are you back from class? If so, could you please provide us a list of your reads (AKA people's name with what you think they are (town/scum))

Example:

CrunchySoul: Null (Can't tell yet if you're town or scum! XD)

10. ISO #910

It aint throwing if one of em is evil. Gotta play that dice at night or we can collectively decide now. I won't shoot the other if we find the evil today and ill assume the other ones are town.

Also fuck off MM with gamethrowing accusations.
    Unintentionally gamethrow*

The one I could scumread... a bit.... is Despair. But he's keeping the chat alive. Damn you and your reads lol

11. ISO #911

Noone would put so many efforts into scumhunting as scum. It's just too much. And he's rather new. If it was SuperJack pulling that, I'd look at it more than that :P
    Even if he was scum - he would still make same exact posts. Just random reads "he is x he is y". How would you tell the difference between a townie Kira who legit scumhunts between a scum kira who just gives random fake reads list? I remember his first game his list was quote contradicting to what most ppl thought. Can't really say the same about this list. I'm not saying I think he is scum - I am questioning how could you blindly trust him? Don't you even allow the possibility that that list is made up? Because if he did made up I think that is what it would look like.

12. ISO #912

@The Ultimate Despair re: #900(i think)
    I mean, I threatened to gamethrow by asking to be lynched..I didn't read your Day One thread but just please chill. If Mag and SCV shoot tonight, plus a mafia kill plus a poision, I think I'm ok with not lynching today tbh. Even if raccoon is scum, I don't see it yet and if he can convince me hes town tomorrow then I'll let him live. If he doesn't really post much starting day 2, throw him to the wolves. Whatever. I just don't see the point in lynching him day 1 right now, and we can agree to disagree on that. And he's been posting so that's why Distorted isn't going to replace him. Even though its nothing useful, like i said, @ him and ask him questions to get the conversation going.

We don't know if Kira is intelligent, but we do know he's weird. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #913

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @The Ultimate Despair re: #900(i think)
    I mean, I threatened to gamethrow by asking to be lynched..I didn't read your Day One thread but just please chill. If Mag and SCV shoot tonight, plus a mafia kill plus a poision, I think I'm ok with not lynching today tbh. Even if raccoon is scum, I don't see it yet and if he can convince me hes town tomorrow then I'll let him live. If he doesn't really post much starting day 2, throw him to the wolves. Whatever. I just don't see the point in lynching him day 1 right now, and we can agree to disagree on that. And he's been posting so that's why Distorted isn't going to replace him. Even though its nothing useful, like i said, @ him and ask him questions to get the conversation going.

We don't know if Kira is intelligent, but we do know he's weird. Lol
    I can agree on no D1 lynch. But I want Rocket replaced nevertheless.

14. ISO #914

15. ISO #915

Hm, You heretics should definitely vote , yagami, despair or magoroth. Personally I'd like to lynch yagami.
    I'll shoot the fucker who we don't lynch.
    My opinion is to leave Kira for tomorrow. Let's see what night action he does tonight because whatever he claims, it is something with a night action.
    I was considering a Mag lynch, because he's playing as bad, dump. And sheepy like he was last game, which made me think he was scum, but he was town all game.
    I'm fine with my vote where it is. Not voting someone for being an active poster is a stupid reason not to vote. tud is my trapper read. He wants a mass role claim, something really helpful for trapper
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

16. ISO #916

Also MM and TUD you guys are using the word gamethrowing so much irs losing its meaning. That's a harsh accusation and I don't think anyone here is guilty of gt yet

17. ISO #917

Even if he was scum - he would still make same exact posts. Just random reads "he is x he is y". How would you tell the difference between a townie Kira who legit scumhunts between a scum kira who just gives random fake reads list? I remember his first game his list was quote contradicting to what most ppl thought. Can't really say the same about this list. I'm not saying I think he is scum - I am questioning how could you blindly trust him? Don't you even allow the possibility that that list is made up? Because if he did made up I think that is what it would look like.
    Maybe. Of course I don't 100% trust him. But I don't scumread him.

18. ISO #918

Also MM and TUD you guys are using the word gamethrowing so much irs losing its meaning. That's a harsh accusation and I don't think anyone here is guilty of gt yet
    Unintentional on Scv. Not same thing =)

And Rocket literally said he was going to throw by AFKing.

19. ISO #919
    Ganelon

Ohh god. That lw thing because of Trapper...
    You just made me like this setup less!

I do not agree about giving Rocket a slack though. Did you even read his posts? He isn't playing the game, he threatened to gamethrow by AFK and we haven't heard of him since...
    And for some unknown reason - Distorted hasn't replied to any of my many times I directed a question at him if he could replace Rocket.

Yes, I really fucking would. You wrote in caps TWICE that you know who the Alpha is. Why keep it back?

Yeah, actually this is the reason why people quite enjoyed playing with him last game. Seemed refreshingly new.
    Now it kinda got old and he seemed to have grown even more ballsy about his reads - just assuming he is 100% right himself, like wtf? What intelligent person does that?

This was the part I asked you to show me because I seemed to have missed it. I'm sorry that you missinterpreted what I asked you twice in a row now. Either link it or quote it.
    You got a good read, but it's just that neither me nor blink know what you talking about - meaning that nobody else ever could.
    I think it's valuable to quote things you asking questions about when posting rate isn't that high, so no misunderstandings possible.
    wtf? I just reread your post and I could've sworn I saw the question ''why are you scum reading blink?''... I think I got mixed up or something because I can't find that post anymore. lol Anyway I'll find the posts I'm talking about and I'll quote them

20. ISO #920
    Ganelon

Maybe. Of course I don't 100% trust him. But I don't scumread him.
    Actually, I have reason to believe that Kira is not Scum, because of what I know of his meta... I doubt he would ever claim Town Gov as evil lol

21. ISO #921

My opinion is to leave Kira for tomorrow. Let's see what night action he does tonight because whatever he claims, it is something with a night action.
    I was considering a Mag lynch, because he's playing as bad, dump. And sheepy like he was last game, which made me think he was scum, but he was town all game.
    I'm fine with my vote where it is. Not voting someone for being an active poster is a stupid reason not to vote. tud is my trapper read. He wants a mass role claim, something really helpful for trapper
    I can get behind a despair lynch.

-vote The Ultimate Despair

Omg your hard to vote on the phone with that long add name. If anything just die for this reason.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

22. ISO #922

100% my thoughts on Kira

Let @Magoroth be. And mag I'd like to see you more? Maybe you're busy IRL, but I feel like you faded away...

-vote Efekannn02
    @Efekannn02 will explain in my next post.

23. ISO #923

100% my thoughts on Kira

Let @Magoroth be. And mag I'd like to see you more? Maybe you're busy IRL, but I feel like you faded away...

-vote Efekannn02
    You are not helping town in any way with your trolling. You are not making us advance. You're making us wait for you. That's the scum efe. The town efe would have hard claimed a TPR there, because I'm 99% sure you got a night action. You are not using the chat enough for a Town Efe. And you don't fit your town meta. @Scvmurderer @naz @The Ultimate Despair @Magoroth @Numbertwo @blinkskater @CrunchySoul @Rocket Raccoon @whoever i forgot

24. ISO #924
    Ganelon

100% my thoughts on Kira

-vote Efekannn02

I apologize, I have some pretty busy schedule this week, I will try to post more today - I'll discuss the matter of Gyrlander, Kira and blinkskater in about 30 minutes.

25. ISO #925

Omg your hard to vote on the phone with that long add name. If anything just die for this reason.
    I'm 100% preferring an Efekannn lynch on anything. If the vote had to go between Despair Mag and Kira I'd go on Despair. But not now.

26. ISO #926

6 hours left till EoD!

27. ISO #927

@Light_Yagami She's kinda right on that though. Put a real accusation, keeping town in the dark is not nice ENLIGHTEN US!
    Okay Based On The Last Game I Played With Efe She Was All Talk & Was The Rigger Neutral Role.. This Game Efe Has Been Talking But In Circles To Confuse Town I Believe.

Grylander Has Hardly Spoken. Ever Since Day Start.. Very Few Post Till I Point A Finger At Efe.. I Believe The Reaction Here Is To Throw Us Into Disarray.

The Rocket Racoon Read Is Based On A Single Post. Where He Claimed Sheriff Day 0 Kira Is Mafia.

And Dispairs Read Is Based On The Post That Havent Been Colored At All..

28. ISO #928

Unintentional on Scv. Not same thing =)

And Rocket literally said he was going to throw by AFKing.
    Well maybe y'all shoulda quit squeezing his balls, he could have gotten all pissy like me, be happy that was your response from him lol

29. ISO #929

I'm 100% preferring an Efekannn lynch on anything. If the vote had to go between Despair Mag and Kira I'd go on Despair. But not now.
    Nah efe is good. Let's lynch the obvious scum that you've been defending and buddying all game

30. ISO #930

lmfao!!! Thank u! @SuperJack change their name to Nozy PLZ

31. ISO #931
    Ganelon

OMG? 6 hours? Ok I'm coming in 15 minutes, going to set an alarm in that case. I think my vote will ultimately be on Gyrlander at EoD, I think I will also do an ISO on No.2 and Lenneth because something important's bound to have happened there

32. ISO #932

33. ISO #933

Nah efe is good. Let's lynch the obvious scum that you've been defending and buddying all game
    I'm on this train, and kira isn't gonna vote anyone else but Efe. Its between tud, efe, or no lynch.

34. ISO #934

35. ISO #935

Okay Based On The Last Game I Played With Efe She Was All Talk & Was The Rigger Neutral Role.. This Game Efe Has Been Talking But In Circles To Confuse Town I Believe.

Grylander Has Hardly Spoken. Ever Since Day Start.. Very Few Post Till I Point A Finger At Efe.. I Believe The Reaction Here Is To Throw Us Into Disarray.

The Rocket Racoon Read Is Based On A Single Post. Where He Claimed Sheriff Day 0 Kira Is Mafia.

And Dispairs Read Is Based On The Post That Havent Been Colored At All..
    Why the roles though?

36. ISO #936

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    OMG? 6 hours? Ok I'm coming in 15 minutes, going to set an alarm in that case. I think my vote will ultimately be on Gyrlander at EoD, I think I will also do an ISO on No.2 and Lenneth because something important's bound to have happened there
    Hm ok ty

37. ISO #937

38. ISO #938

Let Me Point Out That Im Aware Town Government Inst A Real Role. But I Have Soft Claimed 3 Town Roles. One Is Real. And In SC2MAfia. Cits Fall Under The Government Slot.
    Read between My Lies. See The Truth Behind My Posts.
    That's not protown though. Why do you want us to read between your lines?

39. ISO #939

Because , I Believe Ive Figured It Out. Down To The Role.
    ...how...youre running in circles...

40. ISO #940

41. ISO #941

...how...youre running in circles...

That's how I'm feeling right now (if anyone can tell me what is the tv series behind that...)

42. ISO #942

Why Would I Not Try To Confuse The Trapper & Wolfs. It Would Make Them Want To Kill Me.. Im Deliberately Making My Self A Target.
    No. It makes them want to let you live because you confuse town more than you confuse them.

43. ISO #943

44. ISO #944

Spoiler : ISO on 2 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    <Replacement
    Welcome!
    ---
    Ok, i just finished reading the chat. What a waste of time..

Could everyone stop with their shitposting and think of a strategy that will let us win instead?

Going to study the setup, brb
    Sorry that you don't have as much free time.
    ---
    So we have a confirmed doctor,vigilante and sheriff. I would suggest that we make some sort of list of people that the vigilante should visit to prevent the doctor and sheriff from visting the same person. Sure it might give the trapper an idea who to visit but i think the alternative could be worse.
    I disagree about posting specific targets. But I agree to general ideas like - vigis shooting their scumreads amongst the more inactives while invests check their scumreads amongst the more actives, to minimize damage tagen by Trapper
    ---
    are the spirits able to kill every night or can they only use 1 bypass kill? I don't think the setup specifies
    I wonder if this implies that you didn't read the setup when you said you would?
    ---
    it doesn't prevent me from posting.
    -vote gyrlander
    I disagree when looking at post count. Hey man. Feels like long time no hear from you. Could you come visit us now that we getting closer to EoD1?
    ---
    interesting idea, it could however expose our vigilante but i think its worth that risk.

Can the trapper switch between using serial killer attacks and MM attacks or is he stuck to MM for the rest of the game if he chooses that?
    You sure you read the setup when you said you would?
    ---
    if he used a program to random all roles then there could be 4 vigilantes.
    There can also be 4 doctors or 4 sheriffs or 4 detectives or 6 citizens. I'm just wondering - was there a point to "there could be 4 vigilantes"?
    ---
    If im a vigilante i will shoot efekann
    If im a sheriff i will check blink
    if im a doctor i will heal efekann
    if im a detective i will follow TUD
    Idk man. I feel like if everyone did this then it would make a juicy targeting for Trapper.
    ---
    i can obviously only do one of those things. lol.

Maybe i think he is a tpr or maybe i think he is a scum.
    Ohh, I see. So you are playing mind games... but then... if everyone did that in their "i would target x y z if i was that, this or that"... what would be the point of making those lists in the first place?
    ---
    If last wills aren't allowed then i hope you guys remember this post if i die tonight. I might update it later today if needed.
    So you srsly didn't read the setup. BUT YOU PROMISED!
    ---
    explain.

Who would you visit?
    WHY DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO POST WHOM THEY WOULD VISIT SO BADLY?
    ---
    no, im just asking who you would visit if you were a specific role. The same thing that i posted.
    WHYYYYYYY??
    ---
    I just found Last wills in the OOO so im assuming they are allowed.
    Ohh, you started to read the setup? Kinda 300 posts late. But glad you finally did it.
    ---
    which is why everyone needs to post at least 1000 times everyday, so we can make sure that they are alive. If someone stops posting we will assume that he is dead and if he is not dead we will lynch him for beeing a scum.
    This would be a good idea if it wasn't for the fact that it's posted by host when someone dies to poison.
    ---
    Okay, thanks
    Honestly. 350 posts in - we still discussing how the setup works?
    ---
    -unvote

I would be okay with a no lynch today. I just feel like we are more likely to hit a townie then a scum if we lynch today and we have a confirmed vigilante that will kill for us tonight.
    I agree.
    -vote unvote

---
    good morning. I actually thought the days were only 24 hours long
    It's ok. You missed only about 300 posts. Hope you can participate on these last hours.
    ---
    i can agree that his citizen claim is abit fishy, but with all the vigilante claims i would prefer to shoot him instead
    Almost 800 posts in the game and you give your first read. Which incidentally is Efekanns citizen claim and which also happens to be the ONLY reason @blinkskater town reads Efekann
    ---
    Did i missread or do we have 3 vigilante claimers??
    Well, you shouldn't be that surprised given how you said we could even have 4 vigilantes.
    ---
    i have seen him claim citizen on day 1 befeore when he was a citizen. I agree that claiming cit on day 1 is dumb if he actually is a citizen and he should be shot for it.
    ?????????????????????
    ---

45. ISO #945

46. ISO #946
    Ganelon

Spoiler : Show :
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Actually i recant the oh fuck part of this statement if you hadnt have given efe those guns in the smiths it wodnt have confirmed him as scum to me so well played
    Distorted allready confirmed everything was completly randomized there is no host meta
    -vote efekannn02
    i see you lurking what are your thoughts on the trapper playstyle?
    I found you once when you were rigger and i saved your ass from getting lynched in that game you were detective
    I voted you to see how you would react i dont want to lynch you
    Dude that was honestly an accident im not good with commands and tech and didnt mean to do that
    I helped deter the push on you because i was a strong town read and i believed you so people backed off
    What do you call it schrdoners scum?? I dont honestly think naz is scum
    -vote unvote
    i also feel scum generally try to keep efe around till the end and try and use him as a policy lynch later on in the game i will be watching out for this
    Gyr is a tuff read i dont trust my reads on the dragon either
    Oh okay i was thinking to scummy to be scum
    No im refering to Gyr
    Naz has played good games before its only day on cut her some god dam slack allready we havnt had any night actions to base anything off yet
    You guys are all downplaying naz like shes a terrible player. Its day fuckin one how much can one truely contribute?
    Imo last game and this game were the same for her she was town last game i believe frustration with certain players are to blame
    I have some slight reads but i never look to much into my day 1 reads unless i have a strong feeling about something and i have none atm
    Ill probally be gone for the night i have to go to a training
    Lmao thats what in saying where do they come up with this shit

This are the blinkskater posts I was referring to... upon rereading them they're actually giving me off some strong scum vibes, how about you @OzyNoz and @Marshmallow Marshall

47. ISO #947

Welcome!
    ---

---

I disagree about posting specific targets. But I agree to general ideas like - vigis shooting their scumreads amongst the more inactives while invests check their scumreads amongst the more actives, to minimize damage tagen by Trapper
    ---

I wonder if this implies that you didn't read the setup when you said you would?
    ---

I disagree when looking at post count. Hey man. Feels like long time no hear from you. Could you come visit us now that we getting closer to EoD1?
    ---

---

There can also be 4 doctors or 4 sheriffs or 4 detectives or 6 citizens. I'm just wondering - was there a point to "there could be 4 vigilantes"?
    ---

Idk man. I feel like if everyone did this then it would make a juicy targeting for Trapper.
    ---

Ohh, I see. So you are playing mind games... but then... if everyone did that in their "i would target x y z if i was that, this or that"... what would be the point of making those lists in the first place?
    ---

---

---

WHYYYYYYY??
    ---

Ohh, you started to read the setup? Kinda 300 posts late. But glad you finally did it.
    ---

This would be a good idea if it wasn't for the fact that it's posted by host when someone dies to poison.
    ---

---

I agree.
    -vote unvote

---

It's ok. You missed only about 300 posts. Hope you can participate on these last hours.
    ---

Almost 800 posts in the game and you give your first read. Which incidentally is Efekanns citizen claim and which also happens to be the ONLY reason @blinkskater town reads Efekann
    ---

Well, you shouldn't be that surprised given how you said we could even have 4 vigilantes.
    ---

?????????????????????
    ---
    Mmmhmmmm trapper read on him now ^^

48. ISO #948

You Can Choose To Stand With Me Or Against Me. But Dont Blame Me Later When It Turns Out Im Right.
    If you're wrong I'll kinda blame you though

49. ISO #949
    Ganelon

Welcome!
    ---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

WHYYYYYYY??
    ---

---

---

---

I agree.
    -vote unvote

---

---

---

---

?????????????????????
    ---
    Oh my god... I didn't notice the '4 vigilante' thing, I think this might be a scum slip from NumberTwo

50. ISO #950

That's how I'm feeling right now (if anyone can tell me what is the tv series behind that...)
    Lol looks like twin peaks.
    I think u should just leave kira alone and accept that he is weird bc ur not gonna get the answers u want from him lol..