S-FM 248 The Smith's - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 77 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 3805
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

Re: S-FM The Smith's

If you wanna get my null read lynched it's okay. But answer my question: Whos the 3rd mafia? And where are the scummy interactions between Scv and me? Which posts are the scummy posts for Scv? My null read on him is coming from the apathy and absence feeling. But you can't make a scum read with intent to lynch vote on him for that, so answer my question: WHY IS SCV SCUM?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    EXACTLY!!!!!!! They agreed with hybrid, potentially even rumox, then Noz, why not MM or SCV? that is when a wall was hit.
    people won't vote mm because he is people's top town reads
    idk about scv
    but can u just make up your mind? u literally asked people to vote noz, vote scv yourself, then move the train to marl. we need someone to flip today
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #1555
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't understand what it means ANYWAY @Magoroth pls explain lol
    He gave me some pretty serious Mafia vibes at the beginning, which he washed away when :

1. I reread his posts - he trolled like a villain, which I for some reason did not notice
    2. He wasn't, or at least, I don't THINK he was trying to manipulate anyone - he tried something on Noz at the very beginning and he immediately said that Noz might be scum - tbh I think the Scum Distorted would've just reverse-buddied him like that...
    3. He's been putting up nearly everyone for a vote. That is NOT something scummy distorted would do - unless he were to put up his scum team members and suddenly decide to Lynch someone else. Putting up nearly everyone ensures that we get as much information as possible

6. ISO #1556

NO HAMMER YET. I WANT DISTORTED TO ANSWER.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1557

We have something like 20 minutes to decide, and swings can tell a lot in fact. And Marl went from L-2 to someone else getting the attention because we were certain to not get a word from him. I think I'm okay with what you're doing here @Distorted but it feels like a 'push a scum to appear good later' strategy went too overboard and you're trying to fix it imho

8. ISO #1558
    Ganelon

CANCEL YOUR VOTES, SCV WILL JUST FUCKING HAMMER HIM! CANCEL YOUR FUCKING VOTES

9. ISO #1559

10. ISO #1560

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    He gave me some pretty serious Mafia vibes at the beginning, which he washed away when :

1. I reread his posts - he trolled like a villain, which I for some reason did not notice
    2. He wasn't, or at least, I don't THINK he was trying to manipulate anyone - he tried something on Noz at the very beginning and he immediately said that Noz might be scum - tbh I think the Scum Distorted would've just reverse-buddied him like that...
    3. He's been putting up nearly everyone for a vote. That is NOT something scummy distorted would do - unless he were to put up his scum team members and suddenly decide to Lynch someone else. Putting up nearly everyone ensures that we get as much information as possible
    What I don't get is who you're talking about

11. ISO #1561
    Ganelon

What I don't get is who you're talking about
    Distorted, ofc

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

-vote unvote
    GOOD. DISTORTED, ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT SCV.

EVERYONE, GET READY TO VOTE BEFORE DAY ENDS.

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566
    Ganelon

He was at L-1

17. ISO #1567

If you wanna get my null read lynched it's okay. But answer my question: Whos the 3rd mafia? And where are the scummy interactions between Scv and me? Which posts are the scummy posts for Scv? My null read on him is coming from the apathy and absence feeling. But you can't make a scum read with intent to lynch vote on him for that, so answer my question: WHY IS SCV SCUM?
    3rd scum could be many people, could be rumox u both seem to label eachother town highly.

Also, no interaction really at all. You told him to stop sounding scummy a few times, but not with pushes like you usually do.

18. ISO #1568

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    you cant hammer someone at L2 lol
    He was at L-1.

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

GOOD. DISTORTED, ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT SCV.

EVERYONE, GET READY TO VOTE BEFORE DAY ENDS.
    the LACK of interaction is more what im seeing. You always tend to push and poke at him throughout games, i didnt really see that there other than u almost giving him advice on stop sounding scummy

21. ISO #1571

22. ISO #1572

3rd scum could be many people, could be rumox u both seem to label eachother town highly.

Also, no interaction really at all. You told him to stop sounding scummy a few times, but not with pushes like you usually do.
    I don't push offline people. And Rumox didnt defend Scv.

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574
    Ganelon

yeah see how fast people bailed out very curious
    I don't want to fucking Lynch someone like this - I will only Lynch someone if I am absolutely sure or at very least 90% sure that person cannot be town, and I would personally be in favour of lynching Scv/MM

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

the LACK of interaction is more what im seeing. You always tend to push and poke at him throughout games, i didnt really see that there other than u almost giving him advice on stop sounding scummy
    Hm. Why though. I told him to stop disrupting chat with stupid WIFOM/LAMIST and not contributing.

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

I don't want to fucking Lynch someone like this - I will only Lynch someone if I am absolutely sure or at very least 90% sure that person cannot be town, and I would personally be in favour of lynching Scv/MM
    Then be it me or Scv. Put your votes, everyone. Don't keep scummy reads alive, don't keep bad null reads alive...

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

36. ISO #1586

you keep SCV as a null read literally all game - yet defend him very hard off of marlu, whom i wonder why is not another null read?
    Because of some scummy posts I don't have time to find. Scv has said nothing really scummy, only WIFOM bullshit. And he hasn't really pushed lynches.

37. ISO #1587
    Ganelon

You know what? I propose the following. If we're going to choose between Scv and MM, let it be Scv. At worst, we'll be losing a troll; at best, we'll be killing a scum, and if MM is actually town, he'll have time to defend himself later on. I don't really see Scv mounting a defence later on though

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

You know what? I propose the following. If we're going to choose between Scv and MM, let it be Scv. At worst, we'll be losing a troll; at best, we'll be killing a scum, and if MM is actually town, he'll have time to defend himself later on. I don't really see Scv mounting a defence later on though
    no MM would defend himself way better then SCV, in all of you alls eyes, SCV would just play SCV

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593
    Ganelon

Let's just agree on a lynch, then. But we NEED to agree.

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596
    Ganelon

no MM would defend himself way better then SCV, in all of you alls eyes, SCV would just play SCV
    That's exactly what I said

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

exactly, as town he does nothing BUT push lynches and fish for people to be voted.
    Then vote him ^^ at this point, I am for his lynch much more than for Marluxion's. Scv lynch gives us TONS of information to work with.

50. ISO #1600