S-FM 212: Paired Mafia - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: S-FM 212: Paired Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by PLZLEAVEDUCKK View Post
    So I'm scummy for trying to lynch you, but you don't even the cite the one real reason my vote on you was questionable. If you read the day there was a very good reason. Why aren't the others who voted you scummy if that is your only justification, and how the fuck am I ever with mattzed after our day 1 interaction unless you mean mafia and or neutrals

Oh and fun fact, we are NOT lynching mattzed today, EVER
    because you changed your vote at last second without even a somewhat good reason just to try and get a lynch off?

3. ISO #353

So I'm scummy for trying to lynch you, but you don't even the cite the one real reason my vote on you was questionable. If you read the day there was a very good reason. Why aren't the others who voted you scummy if that is your only justification, and how the fuck am I ever with mattzed after our day 1 interaction unless you mean mafia and or neutrals

Oh and fun fact, we are NOT lynching mattzed today, EVER
    explain why you and mattzed could not be scum together? love how you say some shit like that and then say there is no way you are lynching him

4. ISO #354

oh holy shit nevermind titus is town that means we lynch the fuck out of eggy or yuki

-vote eggy

eggy thought I was jester, he is almost never netural

eggy=mafia
    yuki=neutral
    unknown = town x
    duck = duck
    this was your reason for voting me what the fuck is this?

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

7. ISO #357

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

14. ISO #364

Quote Originally Posted by Frog View Post
    Passing out.

V's:
    Duck
    Yuki

No lynch:
    Eggy

Scum:
    Matt Zedd
    I mean, if i am scum. I already kill someone :/ and i prefer to kill vet than people in my group
    But.....all things considered, group 2 is a fking ghost. So...yeah

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

15. ISO #365

16. ISO #366

Let's begin:

I have interesting feedback that will be revealed later today, at least 12 hours before EoD.

I was wrong about Unknown. I thought he was an actor, and this would explain his invalid vote on Yuki (I asked Quick and he said such a vote would be OK for an actor to make) and refusal to correct it or vote anyone else he suspected. Obviously, however, he is capable of voting and thus not an actor. tbh I haven't ISO'd Unknown yet but may get around to it if my group turns out to be too easy to sort.
    @Orpz needs to start giving reasons for anything and start giving them now.

This applies to @Frog too, and his constant shade thrown at me without any real support for this pings me as an executioner's tactic, perhaps aggressive mafia/malicious savior.
    @Eggy is really reaching by suggesting Duckk and I as scum partners, but Duckk has exposed this point enough.
    @PLZLEAVEDUCKK , I would like to hear why you're that trusting of me sometime before day end. You were highly critical of me early on, and I don't see why your opinion's changed now.

Now Orpz, let's see you do something other than being self-aware that you're unhelpful.

-vote Orpz
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Hey, MattZed, are you going to show us where you thought Unknown dropped his role?
    He just did like 4 posts ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    I have bias towards MiniZed ^.^
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

Check in-Nothing happened to me but I haven't checked the quick topic yet so if feedback is there I'll need to check it.

I'll be more active today as I no longer have Luke Cage to watch [spent the last few days watch it].

I've thought on something I will focus on looking at. But I won't say cause then the scum will know what I'm looking for.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #373

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

Quote Originally Posted by Eggy View Post
    this was your reason for voting me what the fuck is this?
    Well. If you town read two people in your group, see yourself as town. The remaining two people are Both non-town.
    You can win the game without scum hunting, by town hunting. Works well in smaller games. HELLO MEGAN!
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

Titus confirmed hit and saved? Superjack was online yesterday and chose not to vote or interact in the thread because of netflix and I want his reason why

-vote superjack
    Was a bit of a dick move but I really did just binge watch the duck outta Luke cage and totally forgot to play (And only a couple of hours sleep). Had little motivation for d1, and since the scum can't really nk and instead can confirm a town I felt little motivation.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

31. ISO #381

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrince View Post
    MattZed - I do not know why people scum reads him, I assume meta? I give him a townread.
    SuperJack - I was a little suspicious about him, not anymore. He's a solid townread.

I would look at OrpZ or Frog.

Please tell me what I have done to earn such a title?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

32. ISO #382

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    @SuperJack , I see you questioning ThePrince's lack of reasoning for trusting you, but how do you feel about the rest of our group?
    Well you hinted a Power-role, which leaves it's counter role.
    If both of them are revealed (& Comfirm each other) Scum have no where to hide. (Barring CC's).
    Right now, if I am convinced you are town it knuckles scum down to a choice of 2/3 people (Since no one claimed Survivor)
    But thats also making me slightly worried, that no survivor has claimed. I'm wondering if the other 2 neutrals exist.

A Choice of Orpz, Frog and Prince...

Orpz i've had an issue with since the start, I want to interact more with Frog and Prince.

So basically
    -vote Orpz
    Until I understand more about Frog and Prince.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

Passing out.

V's:
    Duck
    Yuki

No lynch:
    Eggy

Scum:
    Matt Zedd
    Honestly, Given that Eggy was the biggest suspect yesterday, I don't like to be seeing someone throw him into a confirmed scum pool. I also don't like how FROG gives himself the image of "always drunk" almost as an excuse.

-vote Frog
    Suggesting MiniZed and I could be scumbuddies because MiniZed hasn't "attacked" me is reaching at best.

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

Quote Originally Posted by MiniZed View Post
    Honestly, Given that Eggy was the biggest suspect yesterday, I don't like to be seeing someone throw him into a confirmed scum pool. I also don't like how FROG gives himself the image of "always drunk" almost as an excuse.

-vote Frog
    You do have a point. Right now, I'm about 80% sure the mafia+neut are between Frog+Orpz. Frog has been pinging his scum meta HARD with this game. Like I said in Day 1, Frog believes that it's the job of town to get discussion going and force scum out of hiding. As of right now... he's contributed basically squat. MattZed is scum while Duckk is the most obvious town there could be? These were precisely his DRUNK opinions. Perhaps Frog's meta has changed, or maybe he sincerely thinks the optimal strategy in this setup is to lurk it out as town (strongly disagree if he thought this, but we can get into that later) Why he's throwing shade at me in particular is curious; I was previously thinking a strong executioner possibility, but he could very just be like Titus and going after the most vocal towns.

Frog+Titus and Orpz+Titus both make sense to me at this point. Pressure among each of those pairs is basically nonexistent. Frog trying to set up Eggy or anyone else over Titus for D1 could well just be protecting his partner, but I would like to see a flip before pushing this theory further.

-vote Frog

41. ISO #391

If you are analyzing everything with Titus being scum, I suggest you start over. Titus's claim is an example of why she isn't scum.

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393

Quote Originally Posted by MiniZed View Post
    If you are analyzing everything with Titus being scum, I suggest you start over. Titus's claim is an example of why she isn't scum.
    I'm not. I'm suspicious of Orpz and Frog independently of how I feel about Titus. But I prefer to sanity check my reads to see if I'm building up one general theory of scum as opposed to holding contradictory theories. Titus as scum simply fits with Orpz or Frog.

What was her claim?

44. ISO #394

I'm not. I'm suspicious of Orpz and Frog independently of how I feel about Titus. But I prefer to sanity check my reads to see if I'm building up one general theory of scum as opposed to holding contradictory theories. Titus as scum simply fits with Orpz or Frog.

What was her claim?
    1 hp townie
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

45. ISO #395

What was her claim?
    nvm, found it. 1 HP cit. Hmm, I'll give her credit for not being counterclaimed as the negative utility in D1. An annoying mechanical clear, but I'll leave it for now.

If someone other than Titus is the negative utility in Group 1, let's hear a counterclaim.
    @Titus , if you're really town, work on your slot's goddamned town play this game. Alternating posts between "omg this guy scum eat rope" and flagrant misreps gets us nowhere. The fact your train got as big as it did says something about how suspicious you were getting. You've been an FM MVP before, and if you're town I expect a lot more from your slot going forward. Please don't pull a Tracer.

46. ISO #396

I missed a lot. I thought D1 was just group 1.

Can I lynch group 2 today?

Can I even vote today?

???
    While I was looking for Titus' claim near end of D1, this post stuck out to me.

Like, what? Frog is either entirely mis-informed on the setup (unlikely, given he is notorious for over-thinking setups and was present at the start of D1) or trolling with his excuses. Either way, he admits he missed a lot but gives no real excuse for it. Frog's first game after returning to the site and he's not going to participate? Either he's simply not invested in this game at all, or he thinks it's optimal to look non-invested. The first is possible and could indicate any alignment, while the latter is decidedly scummy.

@Frog , if you're town, why are you not contributing more? Have you sincerely been this drunk and confused all game?

47. ISO #397

nvm, found it. 1 HP cit. Hmm, I'll give her credit for not being counterclaimed as the negative utility in D1. An annoying mechanical clear, but I'll leave it for now.

If someone other than Titus is the negative utility in Group 1, let's hear a counterclaim.
    @Titus , if you're really town, work on your slot's goddamned town play this game. Alternating posts between "omg this guy scum eat rope" and flagrant misreps gets us nowhere. The fact your train got as big as it did says something about how suspicious you were getting. You've been an FM MVP before, and if you're town I expect a lot more from your slot going forward. Please don't pull a Tracer.
    Makes me more confident that you are town, by completely forgetting/missing a claim. Given that scum would be more inclined to know these things, and town are more focused on finding scum ect.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Daily reminder that all roles are unique as per the setup, and that the players are conveniently partitioned into symmetric roles list. Should help a lot when determining which role claims are not in the game tomorrow. Be worried if you are scum.
    Doc on oprz plz lol
    This pings me as well.

It's not long after Titus roleclaims 1HP, and Yuki tells the doc to go on Orpz. Riiiight. So the mafia/possible SK can kill Titus? Yeah, no. If Yuki were town, this would be incredibly misguided advice, (also, healing Orpz over an information post? It wasn't a stroke of brilliance to say "oh look guys the setup!") but if he's scum then it becomes much clearer why he would want to give the doc such poor instructions.

Putting Yuki down as scum in group 1. @Yukitaka Oni , do you have anything to explain why you suggested doc go on someone other than a claimed 1 HP?

50. ISO #400

This pings me as well.

It's not long after Titus roleclaims 1HP, and Yuki tells the doc to go on Orpz. Riiiight. So the mafia/possible SK can kill Titus? Yeah, no. If Yuki were town, this would be incredibly misguided advice, (also, healing Orpz over an information post? It wasn't a stroke of brilliance to say "oh look guys the setup!") but if he's scum then it becomes much clearer why he would want to give the doc such poor instructions.

Putting Yuki down as scum in group 1. @Yukitaka Oni , do you have anything to explain why you suggested doc go on someone other than a claimed 1 HP?
    Actually, I didn't really notice how suspicious that was until you pointed it out.

I think FROG is Executioner now. This post does prove my thoughts though that Yuki has been seeming more scummy than usual, and that those jokes he made about him being scum seemed out of place and unusual. I think it's possible Yuki and Orpz are scum.