S-FM 194: Return to Normalcy Mini - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602

Re: S-FM 194: Return to Normalcy Mini

And Unknown decides to disappear entirely.

That's not suspicious as fuck at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpz View Post
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM Romeo View Post
    Go fuck yourself in the cucho.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed
    Your accent has ruined medieval fantasy films.

3. ISO #603

Quote Originally Posted by Calix View Post
    I don't see a better, viable option and I have him read as a Neutral. Better than nothing.
    I pick risk then
    -vote Firebringer

If he's really neutral. Then indeed the plan cleaning neutral role is a big reward for town....Yuki out

v)o.o)^
    A rare Yuki in ultimate form

Yukitaka Oni ~Tafkal Hit Squad Member~

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitaka Oni View Post
    I know, the logic is awesome ya?
    Given he chose to keep his vote on you for a policy lynch and buggered off when we needed to lynch, he's definitely moved down into my scum reads.
    Why'd you leave out the sun emoji? I think it creates a huge sense of tone that is critical for the interpretation of the chat.

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Welp I am at L-1

Time to claim.

I am a Citizen
    You're taking the piss, lol.

We can't lynch at all.

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Fire
    You're online, do something.

13. ISO #613

14. ISO #614

15. ISO #615

16. ISO #616

Unknown, you are basically saying "I want a NL" for NO reason.

17. ISO #617

Vote FB please.

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    No lynch is still better but w/e.
    Yes, continue not giving a shit about your supposed ML.

20. ISO #620

21. ISO #621

Voting town doesn't exactly help us, so I'm going off an opinion
    How would you KNOW he's town?

Lynch > No Lynch.

22. ISO #622

@Mesk514

Someone just hammer.

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

25. ISO #625

It's just an opinion as I said
    An opinion so strong that you will actually vote for a NL...

26. ISO #626

And Mesk isn't voting either.

Fucking hell.

27. ISO #627

28. ISO #628

29. ISO #629

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

Whad was killed in a duel. His role was Kidnapper.

Calix was killed in a duel. Her role was Bodyguard.

Day ends in 48 hours from now.

We found a last will in Calix's home.

Spoiler : Calix's Last Will :
    Last Will:

Bodyguard here. Targeted DarknessB last night. Gambiting on the mafia NOT going for a TPR claim while I am alive and since there aren't many 'townie' players, he's not the worst option. I expect to get shot myself, but that's what I'm here for...

Updated Reads:

Yukitaka Oni
    DarknessB
    SuperJack - Potential TPR. Or I'm just saying that to get the mafia to kill off a dipshit 'player'
    Iced Monopoly - Tentative town lean upon reread
    Me
    sk - Lookout/ Agent. Does not act like a TPR whatsoever. No contribution, no fear about town losing a PR, no scum-hunting save for some incoherent bullshit on Whad. Interactions with Whad are dodgy. Still, she has yet to be counter-claimed. I expect stronger play now that she is outed and has nothing to hide, otherwise I'd be suspicious.
    Unknown1234 - Potential Kidnapper. Self-obsessed and pushed for a No-Lynch although he only had a flimsy town-read on Firebringer.
    Whad

More detail below for anyone who actually like, READS Last Wills.

Unknown1234 - Potential Kidnapper

Pushed for a No-Lynch over one on Firebringer. He claims this is because he town-read FB.

The following are Unknown's quotes about FB. I am concluding that the following are NOT sufficient enough to explain the strength of his town-read on him. Half of his interactions with FB do not even READ like Unknown has a genuine town-read on him. It's too casual and uninterested.

Spoiler : Quotes :

Is this the kidnapper comment you meant? I don't understand why a scum wouldn't say that, it's common knowledge, and a scum would say that to make us believe them. If there was no kidnapped, would there be ANY risk for a scum to say that since it isn't even possible?
    Ehh, this is exaggerated. Only five people have spoken enough for this to be possible. Perhaps saying that is your way of implying you have no allies? Or do you actually have no allies and your neutral?
    #162, implies FB is a Neutral.
    YEAH? IS EVERYTHING A JOKE TO YOU?!?!?!?!
    #168, expresses frustration at FB.
    Ouch. Getting sour from the double votes??
    #173, implies suspicious at FB's reaction following the votes on him.
    Firebringer: most of what he is saying seems to be town lean for me. Although I have noticed that he seems to have a strong defensive position for AIVION, I can understand that and hopefully will see him explain his opinion towards AIVION more
    #240: Read list. Calls Firebringer null + claims AIVION/ Yuki are scum. Claims most of FB's posts are a town 'lean', says he 'understands' FB's defense of AIVION...then asks for elaboration on the AIVION read that he claimed to 'understand' and concludes that...FB is null?
    Fire
    I feel like it isn't fire though.
    #611, #614. Expresses disappointment that FB claimed. Why he would he sad over FB claiming Citizen? Given his push for a NL, I think he was disappointed that FB wasn't a TPR (which would have given Unknown the excuse needed to have a NL day)
    Voting town doesn't exactly help us, so I'm going off an opinion
    #618. Calls FB "town" but I am clueless as to how his read is so strong that he refuses to lynch him. He then hedges, calling his read as just "going off an opinion"
    The two posts after #618 are defensive (a reiteration of IT'S JUST HIS OPINION GUISE and the totally not defensive 'that's ACTUALLY how I feel' comment)

Let's not forget that lovely comment on #469 ('I don't care if Yuki is a Citizen') - because it's really pro-town to vote-park on a player when you 'don't care' about their alignment.

Whad

It's difficult for me to gauge his alignment, given our lack of interaction and the fact that he was not around anywhere near EOD, but there are multiple posts of his that should be discussed.

I am not including my response to his case (which he also should comment on), but I find him guilty of the following:

- Opportunistic posts
    - Low initiative
    - Mainly targeting myself and Mesk (TPR and potential TPR)
    - Odd reasoning for his reads
    - Interest in adhering to the status quo

Spoiler : Warning: Half-Arsed "case" :

I found all of the posts from DarknessB that I quoted to be restating stuff that should be obvious from the setup OR from any sort of common sense regarding playing mafia. They did strike me deeply as scum playing town and posting these basic common sense posts to seem to be participating while not contributing much new information or analysis.

However, I am trying my hardest to reconcile my scum read on him with the general game opinion that he is town.
    #272 - Let's go back to this. He claims that DB is not contributing much and is posting basic posts to cover this. This is coming from the player making these posts:

Quote Originally Posted by 276
    Can you provide a list of your reads on the players? I am also curious what you think of Unknown's behavior so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by 297
    Firebringer, can you comment on what I said about DarknessB's common sense substance posts seeming like scum trying to seem helpful while not adding new analysis to the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by 266
    This is pretty unhelpful. What do you think of my scum read on Calix?
    Quote Originally Posted by 269
    Iced_Monopoly since you are around and I have pretty good faith in your towniness what do you think of my suspicions on Calix and my read that Firebringer is town playing poorly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514
    Fire bringers claim doesn't shock me to be honest. I'm kind of jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whad, 271
    Are you counterclaiming the neutral role?
    Quote Originally Posted by 390
    Hi. I'm here. Does anyone want to ask me questions?
    Quote Originally Posted by 394
    Let me just state once for the record that I'm not sheeping you and have never been. Like, I don't even see why you think this so you/Mesk please explain. I let it ride to see if one of you was gonna do anything with it but it seems like not.
    Quote Originally Posted by 407
    Can we please please please pressure Calix before going for a Yuki lynch? I really wanna see how she responds to my posts and if she has votes on her when she comes back and has to respond then that's even better. Let's not waste the second half of the day with votes parked on someone who is unlikely to respond even under threat of lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by 345
    Let me just put it this way I think we have the same role. Consider that a soft claim from me to you. ;)
    n a 9-player setup, this sounds like a Citizen claim. No idea why you would randomly try to soft-claim that to another player.
    He later says he will 'reconsider' his town-read of Iced when Iced denies having the same role as Whad. Bit of an odd response given that neither of them can be sure that they are interpreting each other correctly.

While Whad has most certainly been scum-hunting to some extent (his case on me and the one on Mesk on #302), his choice of targets is wanting. If Mesk is actually Lookout, then the majority of Whad's contributions have been directed at townies. Not a great sign.

Living Players:
    1. @Iced_Monopoly
    2. @SuperJack
    3. @Mesk514
    4. @Yukitaka Oni
    5. @Unknown1234
    6. @DarknessB

4 votes to hammer.
    Last edited by powerofdeath; May 11th, 2016 at 02:54 PM.

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

34. ISO #634

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    Whad was killed in a duel. His role was Kidnapper.

Calix was killed in a duel. Her role was Bodyguard.

Day ends in 48 hours from now.

We found a last will in Calix's home.

Spoiler : Calix's Last Will :
    Last Will:

Bodyguard here. Targeted DarknessB last night. Gambiting on the mafia NOT going for a TPR claim while I am alive and since there aren't many 'townie' players, he's not the worst option. I expect to get shot myself, but that's what I'm here for...

Updated Reads:

Yukitaka Oni
    DarknessB
    SuperJack - Potential TPR. Or I'm just saying that to get the mafia to kill off a dipshit 'player'
    Iced Monopoly - Tentative town lean upon reread
    Me
    sk - Lookout/ Agent. Does not act like a TPR whatsoever. No contribution, no fear about town losing a PR, no scum-hunting save for some incoherent bullshit on Whad. Interactions with Whad are dodgy. Still, she has yet to be counter-claimed. I expect stronger play now that she is outed and has nothing to hide, otherwise I'd be suspicious.
    Unknown1234 - Potential Kidnapper. Self-obsessed and pushed for a No-Lynch although he only had a flimsy town-read on Firebringer.
    Whad

More detail below for anyone who actually like, READS Last Wills.

Unknown1234 - Potential Kidnapper

Pushed for a No-Lynch over one on Firebringer. He claims this is because he town-read FB.

The following are Unknown's quotes about FB. I am concluding that the following are NOT sufficient enough to explain the strength of his town-read on him. Half of his interactions with FB do not even READ like Unknown has a genuine town-read on him. It's too casual and uninterested.

Spoiler : Quotes :

#162, implies FB is a Neutral.

#168, expresses frustration at FB.

#173, implies suspicious at FB's reaction following the votes on him.

#240: Read list. Calls Firebringer null + claims AIVION/ Yuki are scum. Claims most of FB's posts are a town 'lean', says he 'understands' FB's defense of AIVION...then asks for elaboration on the AIVION read that he claimed to 'understand' and concludes that...FB is null?

#611, #614. Expresses disappointment that FB claimed. Why he would he sad over FB claiming Citizen? Given his push for a NL, I think he was disappointed that FB wasn't a TPR (which would have given Unknown the excuse needed to have a NL day)

#618. Calls FB "town" but I am clueless as to how his read is so strong that he refuses to lynch him. He then hedges, calling his read as just "going off an opinion"
    The two posts after #618 are defensive (a reiteration of IT'S JUST HIS OPINION GUISE and the totally not defensive 'that's ACTUALLY how I feel' comment)

Let's not forget that lovely comment on #469 ('I don't care if Yuki is a Citizen') - because it's really pro-town to vote-park on a player when you 'don't care' about their alignment.

Whad

It's difficult for me to gauge his alignment, given our lack of interaction and the fact that he was not around anywhere near EOD, but there are multiple posts of his that should be discussed.

I am not including my response to his case (which he also should comment on), but I find him guilty of the following:

- Opportunistic posts
    - Low initiative
    - Mainly targeting myself and Mesk (TPR and potential TPR)
    - Odd reasoning for his reads
    - Interest in adhering to the status quo

Spoiler : Warning: Half-Arsed "case" :

#272 - Let's go back to this. He claims that DB is not contributing much and is posting basic posts to cover this. This is coming from the player making these posts:

n a 9-player setup, this sounds like a Citizen claim. No idea why you would randomly try to soft-claim that to another player.
    He later says he will 'reconsider' his town-read of Iced when Iced denies having the same role as Whad. Bit of an odd response given that neither of them can be sure that they are interpreting each other correctly.

While Whad has most certainly been scum-hunting to some extent (his case on me and the one on Mesk on #302), his choice of targets is wanting. If Mesk is actually Lookout, then the majority of Whad's contributions have been directed at townies. Not a great sign.

Living Players:
    1. @Iced_Monopoly
    2. @AIVION
    3. @Mesk514
    4. @Yukitaka Oni
    5. @Unknown1234
    6. @DarknessB

4 votes to hammer.
    Host...living player was superjack, not AIVION

v)o.o)^

35. ISO #635

36. ISO #636

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

40. ISO #640

Whad buddying with Mesk and DarknessB
    Superjack lurking
    Fire no buddy
    I'm not buddy
    Calix no buddy
    Unknown buddy with Iced
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    At this point, we should go back and review Whad's interactions with every other player. Let's see if there was anyone he didn't push hard or interact with.
    Here

v)o.o)^

41. ISO #641

Superjack lurking
    Fire no buddy
    I'm not buddy
    Calix no buddy
    Unknown buddy with Iced
    Here
    Now at least i know Whad just (flowing) with you to gain your trust lol

v)o.o)^

42. ISO #642

Here
    How did you see Whad buddying with me? He misrepped me pretty harshly with my early posts and then tried to make a scum case on me based on FB having pushed me. If anything, he was trying to get me lynched yesterday, but never got the momentum going. He also seemed to push Mesk on having no scum leads.

43. ISO #643

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

Superjack lurking
    Fire no buddy
    I'm not buddy
    Calix no buddy
    Unknown buddy with Iced
    I don't like attack anyone on day 1 because if we pressure the scum then there is no problem. But if we pressure the town. They might soft claim-lie claim their role. Make the scum can guess and either choose to attack or avoid the target. Plus the longer the person being pressured alive, the longer scum going to let the town distract by keep the person being pressured alive.
    - Although pressure on scum can lead to 3 groups:
    - group 1: the scum ignore or didn't mention about their scum teammate
    - group 2: the scum mention their teammate as a scum read in their list
    - group 3: the scum mention their teammate as a town read in their list
    -----> I don't know if pressure the person day 1 is a good risk or not. But this is the list of risk/reward I can figure about lynch people day 1
    Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    How did you see Whad buddying with me? He misrepped me pretty harshly with my early posts and then tried to make a scum case on me based on FB having pushed me. If anything, he was trying to get me lynched yesterday, but never got the momentum going. He also seemed to push Mesk on having no scum leads.
    - Whad either belong in group 2 or group 3

v)o.o)^

46. ISO #646

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Monopoly View Post
    Myself and mesk both cared and pushed him constantly?
    You did a little, but no one mentioned the misrep stuff. He also pushed Mesk so I regard that as her potentially being defensive. Your case looks better unless he was executing some weird ass buddying with Mafia ally during the day. That sounds nuts though so I'm reading you as Town given it seems like he tried to pocket you.

47. ISO #647

Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    DID I NOT SAY THIS FUCKING WHAD OF SHIT WAS SCUM. FUCK YOU ALL.

WISH ME LUCK ON MY EXAM

I AM MESK I AM ALWAYS TOWN
    Chill out, give lead instead of mad at people. If busy call host to replace you :/

v)o.o)^

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

50. ISO #650