S-FM The Thing - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #801

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You all know my fucking stances about day ones fact that you are all saying that I am scum is 100% logically retarded
    I don't think someone said he is scumreading you at 100%.
    You are just the player who is the most scummiest at the moment .
    That's quite sad/bad if we are scumreading you for an important moment when you were not in a right mind/drunk/whatever but that is how we are playing mafia. We can only read what you say/do and not how you say it. And by 'how', I mean your body language.
    Obviously we should know if you are drunk or not paying attention if we were all face to face

But yup, at the moment, if someone have to be lynched, it's you.

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    You said you reread the whole thread sober. Logically what is retarded is D1, most crucial day in this setup we dont have a commander to pressure with. Why you would intentionally pull that option is what I have an issue with. My gut literally is telling me you are scum because that was honestly such a horrible play taking out the commander; really have an issue seeing you do that as town.

Everything we are thinking about IS there is the thing. It's not a bunch of made up shit. You keep using drunk as an excuse but when you came back, as stated you reread the thread sober. You used u voting rachyl as a 'town' move for you but it was 4 minutes before the time was up. So using that alone saying thats who you were nominating is scummy in itself. Your read/vote against rachyl was based on efekannn and gyrlander - and you tried to scum read me for something I do every game where you put some trap or w/e the hell you claim it was.

Cult saves we need to narrow people down FAST before shit can spread, less people = better.

This on the other hand I believe.

-vote scvmurderer

@Scvmurderer start giving more info rather than 1 line shitposting. provide reasoning behind what you did and do.
    the fact is, with or without the commander we now have a lot of info. People did NOT want blink to be confirmed town. SCV, Gyrlander, Lenneth, Hybrid did not vote.

Gyrlander and SCV are more in the spotlight on that right now, SCV especially for making absolutely no sense. Hybrid as well for 'vanishing'. @Hybrid honestly dude its getting old how little you contribute in these.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #804

Im not disagreeing with you on the fact that my day 1 play was not pro town it never is i say this every game.. i wasn't going to have you give your life just to confirm me that part is NOT best for the town but i agree we should have had a commander but to say its SOLEY my fault is inaccurate there are other players in the game

5. ISO #805

@magoroth I also think the setup should be tweaked to make 16-24 hour commander voting periods. It is not uncommon for setups to have 24 hour wait periods before lynching. Due to the timezones Lenneth pointed out it really does make it very odd timing. BUT I guess it also helps force people to vote on their personal read, also allows WIFOM for scum though.

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

the fact is, with or without the commander we now have a lot of info. People did NOT want blink to be confirmed town. SCV, Gyrlander, Lenneth, Hybrid did not vote.

Gyrlander and SCV are more in the spotlight on that right now, SCV especially for making absolutely no sense. Hybrid as well for 'vanishing'. @Hybrid honestly dude its getting old how little you contribute in these.
    I did vote to put you SC.

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

Im not disagreeing with you on the fact that my day 1 play was not pro town it never is i say this every game.. i wasn't going to have you give your life just to confirm me that part is NOT best for the town but i agree we should have had a commander but to say its SOLEY my fault is inaccurate there are other players in the game
    I dunno it just seemed so far against your meta. But so far your meta now seems legit for being pressured when town.. so SCV or gyrlander is who I am most comfortable with lynching today. SCV honestly needs to explain wtf he is talking about though, seriously...

There is also the possibility that pressuring hard onto u just gave the Thing some serious WIFOM.. so he could have easily voted me then to hopefully eliminate. But honestly, it would be in the things best interest to keep as many town alive as possible to recruit - the second it drops down to low numbers where we can figure it out we can start using night kills AND lynches to take out the cult.

10. ISO #810

I dont believe scv to be scum, im pretty sure i k now what he is doing
    ayy I do as well =\ but it's just so...obvious lol almsot too obvious, but I guess that is part of SCV.

But also, he could be pulling what he pulled last game he played AS scum due to how pro town it made him, which is why it could seem so sloppy this time because it is a lot more forced.

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

I don't know if that will be usefull but that the informations i gathered from the beginning of D1.

The 'vote' part is just a chronological list of every votes people did(after the SC election). I actualy missed something like that in the spirit game so I made one !
    I put in the the scumread/townread part only the people who clearly said they are scumreading/townreading people.

It's not 100% accurate, maybe I made some mistakes.

Spoiler : Efekannn02 :

Efekannn02
    role: Shitizen
    vote: Rachyl
    scumRead: Rachyl
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby: Distorted, Blink, Tauntshaman, MM
    nbpost: 43
    comment: He is playing like in the spirit game. I am still confused with him, I have the feeling he is from the best to just ignore him but that is not helping us xD

Spoiler : Hybrid :

Hybrid
    role: tracker
    vote:
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: Distorted
    townRead:
    townReadby: MM
    nbpost: 50
    comment: nothing to say

Spoiler : Distorted :

Distorted
    role: shitizen
    vote: Blink, SCV
    scumRead: Blink, Gyrl, SCV, Hybrid
    scumReadBy:
    townRead: Rachyl, MM, Efe, Dutes, Tauntschaman, Lenneth
    townReadby: Rachyl, Lenneth, Blink, MM
    nbpost: 140
    comment: I played alot in the mod with him and we usualy can read if the other one is town or scum. Currently, I won't say he is 100% town but at least he is 100% clean for me.

Spoiler : Gyrlander :

Gyrlander
    role:
    vote:
    scumRead: Rachyl
    scumReadBy: Distorted
    townRead:
    townReadby: Dutes, Tauntshaman, MM
    nbpost: 19
    comment: agreed to lynch blink (#784)

Spoiler : Blinkskater :

Blinkskater
    role: TPR
    vote: Hybrid, Rachyl, Distorted
    scumRead: Hybrid, Rachyl
    scumReadBy: MM, Distorted, Lenneth
    townRead: Distorted?(#651), Efe
    townReadby:
    nbpost: 89
    comment: Jumped on a lynch train on rachyl when Efe/gyrl scumreaded rachyl. It's funny because distorted, MM and myself are reading rachyl as a town.
    So basickly, they are scumreading rachyl because she is not a noob and acting like a real town? I am not surprised about Efe. But wtf blink? (#576)

Spoiler : Marshmallow Marshall :

Marshmallow Marshall
    role:
    vote: Gyrl, Blink
    scumRead: Blink, SCV
    scumReadBy: Tauntshaman
    townRead: Rachyl, hybrid, Distorted, Hybrid, Efe, Gyrl
    townReadby: Distorted, Rachyl, Lenneth, SCV, Dutes
    nbpost: 194
    comment: read(#77, he look genuinely town, playing exactly in the same way that the spirit game where he was town.

Spoiler : Tauntshaman :

Tauntshaman
    role:
    vote: Rachyl
    scumRead: Rachyl, MM, SCV
    scumReadBy:
    townRead: Efe, Lenneth, Gyrl, Noz
    townReadby: Distorted
    nbpost: 28
    comment: look pretty new, just riding waves. His list of townread/scumread look useless af(#763)

Spoiler : Scvmurderer :

Scvmurderer
    role: Guard
    vote: Distorted
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: MM, Distorted, Lenneth, Tauntshaman
    townRead: MM
    townReadby:
    nbpost: 39
    comment: I am confused about him, he look scumy af but I have the feeling he is just a failing town.

Spoiler : Numbertwo :

Numbertwo
    role:
    vote: Blink, Gyrl
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby:
    nbpost: 19
    comment: He was less active in the spirit game where he was scum. He is actualy pushing people and actively voting, which make me think he is town.

Spoiler : Rachyl :

Rachyl
    role:
    vote: Blink, Blink
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: Efe, Gyrl, Blink, Tauntshaman
    townRead: MM, Distorted, Lenneth
    townReadby: Distorted, MM, Lenneth
    nbpost: 101
    comment: looking 100% town ( LAMIST? ), someone looking townish is actualy pretty good and we can't lynch him just for being too towny, isn't it?
    Suspect Gyrl, Blink and noz

Spoiler : Noz :

Noz
    role:
    vote: Hybrid, MM, Tauntshaman
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby: Tauntshaman
    nbpost: 21
    comment: AFK af, how are we supposed to read anything about him?

Spoiler : Dutes :

Dutes
    role:
    vote: hybrid
    scumRead: Hybrid, Dutes
    scumReadBy:
    townRead: MM, Gyrl
    townReadby: Distorted
    nbpost: 25
    comment: nothing to say !

Spoiler : post number :

Marshmallow Marshall : Posts 194
    Distorted : Posts 140
    Rachyl : Posts 101
    blinkskater : Posts 89
    Hybrid : Posts 50
    Efekannn02 : Posts 43
    Scvmurderer : Posts 39
    Tauntshaman : Posts 28
    Lenneth : Posts 27
    Dutes : Posts 25
    Noz_Bugz : Posts 21
    Gyrlander : Posts 19
    Numbertwo : Posts 19

Tell me what is useless/usefull/could be better etc ! I will try to make one for each day I am alive.

15. ISO #815

Honestly tell me do you not see somethong off with rachyl?
    Rachyl comes off pretty confident honestly for someone I havnt seen around.... and willing to do risky plays as scum it seems according to gyrlander so it is possible.... but I dunno, I would rather more good players join and stay around then get chased off =( i dunno

16. ISO #816

Rachyl comes off pretty confident honestly for someone I havnt seen around.... and willing to do risky plays as scum it seems according to gyrlander so it is possible.... but I dunno, I would rather more good players join and stay around then get chased off =( i dunno
    Even if Rachyl is too town to her own good. For D1, I think it's better to be focused on lurking people or people who are actualy looking scummy (hello SCV/blink).

Let's say today we start by lynching Rachyl. What does that mean?
    That will mean if you are playing pro town, you are gonna be lynched BEFORE the scum/afk dudes. Seriously?
    Even if we can't trust Rachyl at 100%, I don't think we will lynch her right now.
    We can still elect a commander tomorrow who will try to check someone.

17. ISO #817

You said you reread the whole thread sober. Logically what is retarded is D1, most crucial day in this setup we dont have a commander to pressure with. Why you would intentionally pull that option is what I have an issue with. My gut literally is telling me you are scum because that was honestly such a horrible play taking out the commander; really have an issue seeing you do that as town.

Everything we are thinking about IS there is the thing. It's not a bunch of made up shit. You keep using drunk as an excuse but when you came back, as stated you reread the thread sober. You used u voting rachyl as a 'town' move for you but it was 4 minutes before the time was up. So using that alone saying thats who you were nominating is scummy in itself. Your read/vote against rachyl was based on efekannn and gyrlander - and you tried to scum read me for something I do every game where you put some trap or w/e the hell you claim it was.

Cult saves we need to narrow people down FAST before shit can spread, less people = better.

-vote scvmurderer

@Scvmurderer start giving more info rather than 1 line shitposting. provide reasoning behind what you did and do.
    No
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

18. ISO #818

But he will be a prime target for conversion imo
    Who the fuck would convert the guy who is supposedly going to be lynched by a failing town? Fuckers want to lynch their bg ffs.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

19. ISO #819

Lol

20. ISO #820

-vote scvmurderer

Also what happened to.never moving your vote from blink?

21. ISO #821

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

-vote hybrid
    going with my original scumread
    you mean, the dude who was really active the first few hours (more than me the whole day until now)?
    I don't think lynching an afk will be a great help for us. He is not even reading the forum (not connected, maybe at a guest?).
    I don't think he is lurking, I just think he is afk for some personnal reasons.

27. ISO #827

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    you mean, the dude who was really active the first few hours (more than me the whole day until now)?
    I don't think lynching an afk will be a great help for us. He is not even reading the forum (not connected, maybe at a guest?).
    I don't think he is lurking, I just think he is afk for some personnal reasons.
    No im not quite sure you understand he literally does this every game, lategame we wouldnt want him around it will only hurt us in the longrun, also i would be up for a rachyl or MM lynch aswell but i advise against a distorted/SCV lynch

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

No im not quite sure you understand he literally does this every game, lategame we wouldnt want him around it will only hurt us in the longrun, also i would be up for a rachyl or MM lynch aswell but i advise against a distorted/SCV lynch
    Why do you want to lynch rachyl or MM? they are playing protown, and actualy voted to put distorted on charge.
    Do you remember that originaly, distorted proposed to be SC to actualy KILL Rachyl?

For what I see right now, you just prefer to lynch town friendly people than actualy scum/lurkers.

30. ISO #830

Dont forget its day 1 people anyone even a noob can sit here and post pro town things its fucking simple we all can do it we are all good mod players, when we claim roles and xome back woth evidence on day 2 then we can start weeding out the lies from the truth
    Lynching a pro town doesn't make any sense D1...

31. ISO #831

Let's say you are town.
    Why do you want to lynch Rachyl?
    Why do you want to lynch MM?

Both are playing pro town.
    As a towny, what will we earn by doing that?

In other hand,
    Why should we not lynch distorted or SCV?

Distorted is also playing pro town, so according to your logic, we should lynch him.
    SCV is trolling and not helping town but we should let him live?

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

Nice troll.
    meh was reaction testing abit

but for real now

-vote Hybrid
    He is gonna screw us up by basically being a lost vote if he is town, or make this game drag on if he is scum. Also the early roleclaim was a bit sus imo
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

Let's say you are town.

In other hand,

Distorted is also playing pro town, so according to your logic, we should lynch him.
    I feel all of rachyls wordings are fake as hell any good scum will seem pro town on day 1 thats a fact. Secondly MM isn't posting like he usually does and i have a slight gut scum read on him. FM isn't only about people who seem pro town and people who dont it doesnt work like that interactions, voting patterns, night actions, intentions, meta reads, gut reads all come into play. Lynchs progress the game scum can be pro town Distorted the way distorted came at me is very townish, and i believe SCV has a pro town plan that i dont want to discuss at the moment. And you are not intetpreting my logic correctly im not saying just to lynch them because they are pro town you are painting that in your own way atm. There are lots of others eho are not helping town at all, Dutes , Hybrid, Gyrlander, Rachyl.Scv claimed a TPR role a lynch on him would not be a smart move.

37. ISO #837

I feel all of rachyls wordings are fake as hell any good scum will seem pro town on day 1 thats a fact.
    yeah 100% agree there...think i'm gonna go through rachyl's post here
    "I don't take advice from people less successful than me"
    ~Kanye West

38. ISO #838

Let's say you are town.

In other hand,

You say scv isnt helping town yet i see him with pro town intentions, who's to say you are right and i am wrong?

39. ISO #839

You say scv isnt helping town yet i see him with pro town intentions, who's to say you are right and i am wrong?
    Well, because you know...facts. He didn't vote distorted to put him commander. same for you actualy.
    He is just replying with shitposts with a few words.

It's not like he did a lot of things to help town, he did nothing.

All this situation has been made by...both of you. We should not have that discussion right now.

So, according to you, what is his magnificent plan to help town? Enlighten me please.

40. ISO #840

Well, because you know...facts. He didn't vote distorted to put him commander. same for you actualy.

All this situation has been made by...both of you. We should not have that discussion right now.

So, according to you, what is his magnificent plan to help town? Enlighten me please.
    Pfft, "shitposts"

41. ISO #841

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844
    Rachyl

-vote scvmurderer

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -unvote

You truly relaxed from that desire to lynch blink and jumped on Scv's train, Rachyl. Care to make at least a post about it? Also, have you role claimed?
    Would you be surprised if i suddenly unvote rachyl and jump on the train to lynch hybrid or scv?

47. ISO #847
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    -unvote

You truly relaxed from that desire to lynch blink and jumped on Scv's train, Rachyl. Care to make at least a post about it? Also, have you role claimed?
    yes obviously. because scv murderer is a troll thats why i want him lynched and out of this game

48. ISO #848
    Rachyl

Were not going to get anything done unless we start voting people up

49. ISO #849

Sigh you just dont get it and it does not benefit town for me to say what i believe he is doing just vote one of us and be wrong im done with ya

50. ISO #850
    Rachyl

Blinkskater do me a huuuuge favor and vote up SCV Murderer please. We need him lynched asap

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.