Boys vs Girls
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Boys vs Girls

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

Re: Boys vs Girls

You know, today I had a dream that involved an anime trap character that in reality is just a normal anime girl though. I wonder why my dream added the dick..
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

3. ISO #3
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    You know, today I had a dream that involved an anime trap character that in reality is just a normal anime girl though. I wonder why my dream added the dick..
    Lmao that happened to me a few years ago

U gay nigga

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Being a woman sounds kinda shit tbh. In the womb I told Professor Oak I was a boy and since then I've never looked back.
    xD Wtf.

But back then the only option WAS being a boy, lol.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Damn, I was thinking of FR/LG. I never even played the original

FR/LG dominated my childhood lol
    ...........?!!?!?

W-WHAT?

YOU NEVER BLACKED B/R/Y...?

Were you living under a rock back then?!?! xD

Download an emulator, play it. It's old and outdated now but it's worth the time if you are a pokemon lover :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ...........?!!?!?

W-WHAT?

Download an emulator, play it. It's old and outdated now but it's worth the time if you are a pokemon lover :3
    nghhh effort.

You should just download an emulator and play FR/LG. It's basically the same game but prettier.

AND you can be a woman!

11. ISO #11

...........?!!?!?

W-WHAT?

Hes too young probably

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

nghhh effort.

You should just download an emulator and play FR/LG. It's basically the same game but prettier.

AND you can be a woman!
    I've played FR LG Tyvm (i've played every game up to date, I'm a pokemaniac :P even participate in online tournaments and breed my own competitive sets.)

I also do hardcore Randomized Nuzlock challenges. Currently having fun with my Black 2 Randomizer Nuzlock :P (found arceus in the first route. So I found god early)

Yeh, I like being able to choose a female char : P

ALSO THAT EFFORT IS WORTH IT DO IIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Thats ok, its mostly nostalgia anyways
    True :3 Or for glitches xD (you can beat the game in like 3 minutes I think haha)

15. ISO #15

I've played FR LG Tyvm (i've played every game up to date, I'm a pokemaniac :P even participate in online tournaments and breed my own competitive sets.)

I also do hardcore Randomized Nuzlock challenges. Currently having fun with my Black 2 Randomizer Nuzlock :P (found arceus in the first route. So I found god early)

Yeh, I like being able to choose a female char : P

ALSO THAT EFFORT IS WORTH IT DO IIT!

True :3 Or for glitches xD (you can beat the game in like 3 minutes I think haha)
    Fuck. I respect the dedication.

It's more of a nostalgia thing for me tbh. Nintendo has been rinsing me for yrs cuz I always get the new console to play the new game heheh. (I didn't even finish the 3DS games before my 3DS disappeared T_T)

16. ISO #16

Fuck. I respect the dedication.

It's more of a nostalgia thing for me tbh. Nintendo has been rinsing me for yrs cuz I always get the new console to play the new game heheh. (I didn't even finish the 3DS games before my 3DS disappeared T_T)
    :3 Thanks, I'm a nerd at heart <3

I can feel it.. a lot of the 3DS games I have I buy out of impulse xD Also having to save up for the Switch... Ugghhh.

but with The new Smash coming out, I can't refuse. I must .. .OWN ... IT!

And lose horribly to my friends haha! : D

what games do you normally play on your 3DS? Curious :3

17. ISO #17

:3 Thanks, I'm a nerd at heart <3

I can feel it.. a lot of the 3DS games I have I buy out of impulse xD Also having to save up for the Switch... Ugghhh.

but with The new Smash coming out, I can't refuse. I must .. .OWN ... IT!

And lose horribly to my friends haha! : D

what games do you normally play on your 3DS? Curious :3
    I've never had anyone to play smash or even mariokart with tbh. None of my gamer friends are really into nintendo .

I played almost nothing on the 3DS. Literally just pokemon Y, pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and pokemon Sun and some random impulse purchases. All of which I barely made progress in XD.

Thankfully the Switch looks too big to lose. Bodes well for when I inevitably buy it to try that 2019 pokemon game. XD

18. ISO #18

I've never had anyone to play smash or even mariokart with tbh. None of my gamer friends are really into nintendo .

I played almost nothing on the 3DS. Literally just pokemon Y, pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and pokemon Sun and some random impulse purchases. All of which I barely made progress in XD.

Thankfully the Switch looks too big to lose. Bodes well for when I inevitably buy it to try that 2019 pokemon game. XD
    Oh man... You at least play SOMETHING with your friends, right? That's like, childhood memories! I'd feel sorry for you if you didn't have that chance.. ; (

Nice picks! I had moon myself, lol. Did you ever think about picking up Ultra Sun/moon? It's vastly superior to the original Sun/moon (There's literally another episode after the storyline.. And an old favorite villain group shows up again with a kickass remastered theme!)

Yea, I'll probably pick up Let's go Eevee for the hell of it... and then the new pokemon game fo sho! I wonder how breeding/competitive battling will go when it hits a mainstream console. Hopefully smoother. Because the 3DS's network capacities are literally doo-doo butter... It was horrid! D:

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Oh man... You at least play SOMETHING with your friends, right? That's like, childhood memories! I'd feel sorry for you if you didn't have that chance.. ; (

Nice picks! I had moon myself, lol. Did you ever think about picking up Ultra Sun/moon? It's vastly superior to the original Sun/moon (There's literally another episode after the storyline.. And an old favorite villain group shows up again with a kickass remastered theme!)

Yea, I'll probably pick up Let's go Eevee for the hell of it... and then the new pokemon game fo sho! I wonder how breeding/competitive battling will go when it hits a mainstream console. Hopefully smoother. Because the 3DS's network capacities are literally doo-doo butter... It was horrid! D:
    Garry's mod was the thing we played. It was a lot of fun, and playing Gmod cinema with them was probably the most traumatizing experience of my life XD

pffft... I can't be arsed to buy another 3ds. I'll just pick up a switch and play the gen 8 game. Apparently they're gonna tryhard the heck out of this one, so I've got high hopes. If it's anything like the jump from gen 5 to gen 6, I'll be stoked. I haven't had many experiences using the network, so can't comment there

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Garry's mod was the thing we played. It was a lot of fun, and playing Gmod cinema with them was probably the most traumatizing experience of my life XD

pffft... I can't be arsed to buy another 3ds. I'll just pick up a switch and play the gen 8 game. Apparently they're gonna tryhard the heck out of this one, so I've got high hopes. If it's anything like the jump from gen 5 to gen 6, I'll be stoked. I haven't had many experiences using the network, so can't comment there
    I love Garry's mod :P That shits the bomb.

Yea I heard as well. I'm super Hyped!! ^_^

The Jump from gen 5 to 6? Wonder what about that made you excited. I barely remember that... hm. xD

24. ISO #24

I love Garry's mod :P That shits the bomb.

Yea I heard as well. I'm super Hyped!! ^_^

The Jump from gen 5 to 6? Wonder what about that made you excited. I barely remember that... hm. xD
    X/Y was way prettier than Black/White, even ignoring the 3D. Care had been put into even the most random route to give it at the very least a slightly dinstinctive visual identity. It made progressing through the game a far less tedious experience. Technically, the graphics engine seemed to be much stronger, because the colors were much shinier and prettier in general (especially in that crystal cave and the mirror cave). The graphics team were clearly just flexing when they made that mirror cave for example LOL.

Care seemed to be taken to consider how areas "looked" as the player walked through them, even altering the camera angle to give a better view a lot (something that happened like once or twice in B/W lol). The beginner house felt visually striking without being over-the-top and the tower of mastery thing wasn't exactly minas tirith but it was still pretty cool. Allowing the player to move in all directions seems like an irrelevant change but it made the world feel much less like a restrictive grid than in previous games and more like a place to be explored. I felt genuinely tilted when the path suddenly started moving at a random diagonal angle LOL.

The mega evolutions were quite a "hype" idea and made battling my friends a lot more exciting. It worked very well with the huge graphics upgrade to battles. I'm not that invested in pokemon on a competitive level so I can't speak for how it affected balance and stuff but yh. Z moves felt shockingly underwhelming in comparison as an idea lol.

That said, I disliked how the wild encounters were handled. It felt like 20 new pokemon were thrown in your face for each new area, which greatly reduced the sense of identity in each area. If they wanted so many pokemon in the game, they should have added lots of optional side-areas to the map. Not only would this have made the game feel less linear, it would have allowed them to not make areas feel so crammed with biodiversity. D/P handled that well imo.

TBH, I regarded Black/White as worse than Diamond/Pearl, so it wasn't necessarily a tough act to follow but meh.

As you can tell I care about irrelevant things noone else seems to bat an eye to LOL.

25. ISO #25

X/Y was way prettier than Black/White, even ignoring the 3D. Care had been put into even the most random route to give it at the very least a slightly dinstinctive visual identity. It made progressing through the game a far less tedious experience. Technically, the graphics engine seemed to be much stronger, because the colors were much shinier and prettier in general (especially in that crystal cave and the mirror cave). The graphics team were clearly just flexing when they made that mirror cave for example LOL.

Care seemed to be taken to consider how areas "looked" as the player walked through them, even altering the camera angle to give a better view a lot (something that happened like once or twice in B/W lol). The beginner house felt visually striking without being over-the-top and the tower of mastery thing wasn't exactly minas tirith but it was still pretty cool. Allowing the player to move in all directions seems like an irrelevant change but it made the world feel much less like a restrictive grid than in previous games and more like a place to be explored. I felt genuinely tilted when the path suddenly started moving at a random diagonal angle LOL.

The mega evolutions were quite a "hype" idea and made battling my friends a lot more exciting. It worked very well with the huge graphics upgrade to battles. I'm not that invested in pokemon on a competitive level so I can't speak for how it affected balance and stuff but yh. Z moves felt shockingly underwhelming in comparison as an idea lol.

That said, I disliked how the wild encounters were handled. It felt like 20 new pokemon were thrown in your face for each new area, which greatly reduced the sense of identity in each area. If they wanted so many pokemon in the game, they should have added lots of optional side-areas to the map. Not only would this have made the game feel less linear, it would have allowed them to not make areas feel so crammed with biodiversity. D/P handled that well imo.

TBH, I regarded Black/White as worse than Diamond/Pearl, so it wasn't necessarily a tough act to follow but meh.

As you can tell I care about irrelevant things noone else seems to bat an eye to LOL.
    1.) Hmm, yea. But I think B/W Had the better storyline. I mean, you can't tell me a story about 2 legendary dragons fighting over peace for Unova ISN'T epic XD. The Graphical overhaul was nice, and it was glorious eyecandy... But graphics don't make a game. I feel like X/Y was far less superior to B/W.. From story to even the music. Also, Pokemon World Tournament much? That was the single best edition to a pokemon game gamefreak has EVER done. I wish they did something like that in Sun/moon. Maybe they will in Gen 8? (One can only hope :3)

2.) xD I guess I don't really divulge into such things when I play a game. I agree with you on those aspects, but most of them I never really noticed :3 Also yea, I can relate that pathing though LOL! : P

3.) Z moves were more interesting to me. You can make moves like Splash actually do something :P
    Needless to say, Mega-evolutions are SOO AWESOME, and I was soo happy and hyped when I first mega-evolved my beautiful Charizard into Charizard-X. : D Dat always get's me everytime!!

4.) Huh, Explain? I never saw a problem with it. If you mean the Double Battle Grass, that was actually a good edition. Helped those who Nuzlocked into the chance of finding better mons.

5.) ....HERESY! ; ( I love D/P BUT WHAT? B/W Was one of my Favorites! Unova will always be my favorite region. You make me sad sir ; (

Well, if anything you should play Ultra sun/moon. they fix a lot of problems in that game and added a ton of new stuff. The ending extra episode is totally worth it. Check it out! I promise you won't be dissapointed : P

26. ISO #26

1.) Hmm, yea. But I think B/W Had the better storyline. I mean, you can't tell me a story about 2 legendary dragons fighting over peace for Unova ISN'T epic XD. The Graphical overhaul was nice, and it was glorious eyecandy... But graphics don't make a game. I feel like X/Y was far less superior to B/W.. From story to even the music. Also, Pokemon World Tournament much? That was the single best edition to a pokemon game gamefreak has EVER done. I wish they did something like that in Sun/moon. Maybe they will in Gen 8? (One can only hope :3)

2.) xD I guess I don't really divulge into such things when I play a game. I agree with you on those aspects, but most of them I never really noticed :3 Also yea, I can relate that pathing though LOL! : P

3.) Z moves were more interesting to me. You can make moves like Splash actually do something :P
    Needless to say, Mega-evolutions are SOO AWESOME, and I was soo happy and hyped when I first mega-evolved my beautiful Charizard into Charizard-X. : D Dat always get's me everytime!!

4.) Huh, Explain? I never saw a problem with it. If you mean the Double Battle Grass, that was actually a good edition. Helped those who Nuzlocked into the chance of finding better mons.

5.) ....HERESY! ; ( I love D/P BUT WHAT? B/W Was one of my Favorites! Unova will always be my favorite region. You make me sad sir ; (

Well, if anything you should play Ultra sun/moon. they fix a lot of problems in that game and added a ton of new stuff. The ending extra episode is totally worth it. Check it out! I promise you won't be dissapointed : P
    I agree the story in B/W was the most interesting. Entering N's room sent a genuine shiver down my spine, but at the same time made him more sympathetic. Same with riding the Ferris Wheel. He perfectly rode the line between "creepy" and "cute". The moral themes were cool too. The PETA pokemon team felt meta af and having truth vs. ideals was a lot more interesting than, say, land vs. water. It's interesting you should bring up music. tbh, I can't remember any tracks after gen 4, even though I'm obsessed with some of the track in gen 3 and under. I have no idea if that's because the music started to feel generic or my taste in music has gone to crap... Maybe it's all that hiphop my friends make me listen to lolol.

I think we have quite a big difference in priorities. The combat seems to be really important to you, for example (fair enough that is the point of pokemon after all LOL). But tbh I just like reliving that childlike thrill of seeing a new area. I was pretty dumb as a 6yo kid and it took me like 5 years to complete FR/LG. On the first playthrough I went through Rock Tunnel without flash by essentially following the walls for weeks. And I'm pretty sure I spent 1yr+ trying to figure out how to get that officer to let me pass and stfu about being thirsty XD. Hence, most of the appeal came from the catharsis of finally getting to the next part.

Everyone tells me they loved how many different pokemon there were in each area, so I know I'm super weird for not liking it. It just made each species feel less meaningful and reduced every area's ecosystem to being "oh that's the area with every vaguely beach-related pokemon" or "oh that's the area with every vaguely desert-related pokemon". Back in the first few gens they'd make a well dedicated to slowpoke or a cave filled with unoun or have some obscure corner of the map everyone goes to for the new pseudo-legendary dragon. Pokemon like clamperl and relicanth seemed to be created specifically to emphasize a certain feeling in an area. X and Y simply didn't have that sorta thing.

Anyway, yah I'll see if I can get a cheap pre-owned 3ds and give gen 7 another try this summer.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

I agree the story in B/W was the most interesting. Entering N's room sent a genuine shiver down my spine, but at the same time made him more sympathetic. Same with riding the Ferris Wheel. He perfectly rode the line between "creepy" and "cute". The moral themes were cool too. The PETA pokemon team felt meta af and having truth vs. ideals was a lot more interesting than, say, land vs. water. It's interesting you should bring up music. tbh, I can't remember any tracks after gen 4, even though I'm obsessed with some of the track in gen 3 and under. I have no idea if that's because the music started to feel generic or my taste in music has gone to crap... Maybe it's all that hiphop my friends make me listen to lolol.

I think we have quite a big difference in priorities. The combat seems to be really important to you, for example (fair enough that is the point of pokemon after all LOL). But tbh I just like reliving that childlike thrill of seeing a new area. I was pretty dumb as a 6yo kid and it took me like 5 years to complete FR/LG. On the first playthrough I went through Rock Tunnel without flash by essentially following the walls for weeks. And I'm pretty sure I spent 1yr+ trying to figure out how to get that officer to let me pass and stfu about being thirsty XD. Hence, most of the appeal came from the catharsis of finally getting to the next part.

Everyone tells me they loved how many different pokemon there were in each area, so I know I'm super weird for not liking it. It just made each species feel less meaningful and reduced every area's ecosystem to being "oh that's the area with every vaguely beach-related pokemon" or "oh that's the area with every vaguely desert-related pokemon". Back in the first few gens they'd make a well dedicated to slowpoke or a cave filled with unoun or have some obscure corner of the map everyone goes to for the new pseudo-legendary dragon. Pokemon like clamperl and relicanth seemed to be created specifically to emphasize a certain feeling in an area. X and Y simply didn't have that sorta thing.

Anyway, yah I'll see if I can get a cheap pre-owned 3ds and give gen 7 another try this summer.
    Yea, I was sort of dissapointed in the lack of ... well almost anything original from X/Y In relation to B/W. There was just so many thing B/W Did better than X/Y (not saying X/Y Sucked and didn't have great monents, the friend safari thing was pretty nifty and helped in getting shinies faster and HA As well :3) But yea, the music was kickass! Just Listen to N's battle theme and the Champion theme from B/W and you'll see what I mean. You need to tell me what tracks you love, I am super interested! :P

Yea, Combat and mechanical apparatus is obviously the biggest factor to me in terms of Video games. xD Don't get me wrong I'm a sucker for visual appeal IF DONE CORRECTLY, I just don't think X/Y Did anything that made me go "wow! That's super impressive!" It felt sort of bland and unoriginal (except for lumiose city, one of my favorite cities in Pokemon history. I will admit I loved the euorpean touch they added there).
    I can relate to that, I always felt joy when I reached a new area... but for catching pokemon not "just to get there" xD

You are pretty damn weird for that, yes (no offense :3) Hmm. I can see that, but it also made sense. And OF COURSE there was different pokemon there as well, not just ecologically correct ones. Like, you could find a scyther near a beach or find a growlithe in a patch of grass near a park instead of a volcano or humid area.

"dedicated to slowpoke"? HA! That gen 2 throwback though :P But no, understandable. But what about it struck you as "less meaningful"? Would you WANT to find water type pokemon prominant in a volcano area? Or grass type pokemon everywhere in a desert? Realistically, they would probably wither and die away ; (

Good, go get it dude : P It's a great game. It is vastly superior to normal Sun/moon (It may not seem like it a first, but just hang in there until you clear the tutorial. Then you start to see what I mean!)

29. ISO #29

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    It's not really a game discussion thread... (Look at title)
    What? We're just a couple of boys and girls having discussions...

What's wrong with that? : P

The thread doesn't specifically mention any "real" topics xD