Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2197
  1. ISO #1951

2. ISO #1952

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Also, pressuring someone afk at 90min of EoD seems like pointless pressuring, you're trying to bandwagon my vote on him
    no one's pressuring him we just want to lynch. vote him so efe can hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1953

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955
    Ganelon

@Efekannn02 plz vote blink

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960

End of day post will be an hour late today. Night timer will be adjusted to match the 8pm est time end and start of day again.
    Blink was a hater.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

11. ISO #1961

S-FM Lady Gaga

Night Two

Blinkskater was a hater.

Link to setup

Roles
    Living Players
    Graveyard
    Lady Gaga
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    @Hybrid - Hater
    @blinkskater - Hater

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Scvmurderer; March 29th, 2018 at 01:28 AM.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

12. ISO #1962

S-FM Lady Gaga

Day Three

Marshmallow Marshall was found dead today holding an autographed picture of Lady Gaga and Poker Face playing on his phone. Turns out he's a secret fan.

Marshmallow Marshall was a Lady Gaga Fan.

Spoiler : Marshmallow Marshall's Last Will :

"Hahahahaha you all let me live... I am not worth of this honor sadly, for this honor goes to Lady GaGa! The Queen of Pop!!! LONG LIVE GAGA!!!!! I am now sacrificing for her... and tomorrow, one of you will wake up with her GREAT songs in his head! Who will it be? Distorted? Magoroth? Efekannn02? Fielzanks? Naz? Blink? Oh no, he's dead. Poor guy. Just don't hate the Queen, next time! Oh, maybe Ratatoskr too! Or maybe noone? Maybe I'm just here to cause more confusion so you heretic haters all DIE in the flames of GaGa's love! ALL HAIL LADY GAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Link to setup

4 votes to hammer.

Roles
    Living Players
    Graveyard
    Lady Gaga
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    @Hybrid - Hater
    @blinkskater - Hater
    @Marshmallow Marshall - Lady Gaga's Fan

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Post Count
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Last edited by Scvmurderer; March 30th, 2018 at 11:54 AM.

13. ISO #1963

14. ISO #1964

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Who will it be? Distorted? Magoroth? Efekannn02? Fielzanks? Naz? Blink? Oh no, he's dead. Poor guy. Just don't hate the Queen, next time! Oh, maybe Ratatoskr too! Or maybe noone? Maybe I'm just here to cause more confusion so you heretic haters all DIE in the flames of GaGa's love! ALL HAIL LADY GAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Only one person isn't in that list.

-vote Numbertwo

15. ISO #1965

16. ISO #1966

17. ISO #1967

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

Did anyone seem particularly attached to MM? No one really pushed for his lynch super hard. Distorted, myself, and Magoroth put him at risk of death although that got backed out of rather quickly. It was all under Distorted's suggestion that we do that too, so I don't think he's gaga. But could he be a fan now? Possibly. We'll have to wait and see how he behaves today.

20. ISO #1970

Since I Lost Memories To The Great Mighty Strategy Of Mine(seriously it was fool proof) Im Gonna Play By Myself With New Tactics Like Uhmmmmm FOCUSING GROUPS!

(i should stop talking like this im making myself more suspicious by everypost while im actually innocent lol)
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Did anyone seem particularly attached to MM? No one really pushed for his lynch super hard. Distorted, myself, and Magoroth put him at risk of death although that got backed out of rather quickly. It was all under Distorted's suggestion that we do that too, so I don't think he's gaga. But could he be a fan now? Possibly. We'll have to wait and see how he behaves today.
    he was under my radar and not on the focus list sorry

Im Still Your Great Mighty Town Leader!
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #1973

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Since I Lost Memories To The Great Mighty Strategy Of Mine(seriously it was fool proof) Im Gonna Play By Myself With New Tactics Like Uhmmmmm FOCUSING GROUPS!

(i should stop talking like this im making myself more suspicious by everypost while im actually innocent lol)
    LAMIST

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

26. ISO #1976

Well no one is confirmed town because MM fuckin killed himself. We can confirm that myself and Distorted were not cult yesterday, although Mag pussed out of the MM vote real quick. Idk if mag could be gaga or not but I'm gonna try to leave that be at least for the time being.

I really want people to get back in here and talk. Day just started we got lots to discuss folks.

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

Well no one is confirmed town because MM fuckin killed himself. We can confirm that myself and Distorted were not cult yesterday, although Mag pussed out of the MM vote real quick. Idk if mag could be gaga or not but I'm gonna try to leave that be at least for the time being.

I really want people to get back in here and talk. Day just started we got lots to discuss folks.
    2 Comfirmed Non Gaga's Are Needed(3 at best)

Then We Gotta Lynch Gaga Suspects One By One
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #1979

30. ISO #1980

then dont you dare to put gaga as comfirmed non gaga
    My hopes and prayers is that Distorted is a confirmed not gaga because that's the category I have him in, also myself but yah I'm a hypocrite that's a lamist y'all gotta decide whether or not to put me in that category.

31. ISO #1981

I Cant Suspect People Suspecting Me As Gaga As Gaga Anymore(which will taunt the gaga in suspecting me lol)

So All People Who Suspect Me Are Not Town Either(those who dare anyway are town)

But Seeing The Facts Come Around Here It Doesnt Matter Since We Need To Play With Emotions Instead Of Leads(since people are idiots)

My Emotions Say Fielz And Naz Aint Town Because They Are Town And Distorted Aint Town Because Hes To Aggressive On Me Same As For Ratato

YOU NEED A PERFECT BALANCE!
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #1982

My hopes and prayers is that Distorted is a confirmed not gaga because that's the category I have him in, also myself but yah I'm a hypocrite that's a lamist y'all gotta decide whether or not to put me in that category.
    stfu distorted was my suspect lol SUGGESTION DENIED!
    I Like Ice Cream

33. ISO #1983

-well, my reads on MM were somewhat accurate, accept that I had him pinned as GaGa, not follower. So read was still off.
    -With blink i felt the same thing with MM, just playing off =\ maybe trying to not get converted? srry @blinkskater =(

can i just get freaking culted already? i wont gamethrow i swear i will actually be evil and fool everyone to not lynch me for i am their troll
    This, but this falls right into Efes meta.

But followed up by "im changing strategies". Now that is strange, could it be because of an alignment change?

I am going to look at MMs posts.

Rata, odd after that blink flip your not pushing me though?

34. ISO #1984

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -well, my reads on MM were somewhat accurate, accept that I had him pinned as GaGa, not follower. So read was still off.
    -With blink i felt the same thing with MM, just playing off =\ maybe trying to not get converted? srry @blinkskater =(

But followed up by "im changing strategies". Now that is strange, could it be because of an alignment change?

tbh i was just focusing on one person(you and magoroth you damn trolls im actually still doing it but i am using terrible excuses that make me more suspicious lol) NOW I AM FOCUSING ON EVERYONE AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!(sorry naz and fielz) IM STILL TOWN FFS! IM YOUR GREAT LYNCH UNIFICATION LEADER!
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990
    Ganelon

I was not the only one then! I thought a blink/MM scum team was really likely... @blinkskater sorry mate

41. ISO #1991
    Ganelon

I was not the only one then! I thought a blink/MM scum team was really likely... @blinkskater sorry mate

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993
    Ganelon

I think a possible Gaga would be Rata given that MM flipped scum, it might be naz though... naz thinks MM is a bad player and that is a subtle way of saying that she wouldn't convert him... I don't really like that lol. Also, I'm really surprised that MM was really cautious with his votes... I would've expected the Fan to be extremely aggressive and the Gaga to be the one laying low. Maybe he was afraid of outing his own scum partner? ----> this would point towards a naz/MM scum team, I think naz told MM not to be aggressive just so he wouldn't out her

44. ISO #1994
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think a possible Gaga would be Rata given that MM flipped scum, it might be naz though... naz thinks MM is a bad player and that is a subtle way of saying that she wouldn't convert him... I don't really like that lol. Also, I'm really surprised that MM was really cautious with his votes... I would've expected the Fan to be extremely aggressive and the Gaga to be the one laying low. Maybe he was afraid of outing his own scum partner? ----> this would point towards a naz/MM scum team, I think naz told MM not to be aggressive just so he wouldn't out her
    Efe is another possible scum, and I really don't understand why MM didn't go hyper aggressive... and Efe is acting too pro-town for my tastes this game

45. ISO #1995
    Ganelon

But this entire thing kinda fits naz's scum meta, she's extremely passive as town and this game she was aggressively defensive and stuff

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997
    Ganelon

But this entire thing kinda fits naz's scum meta, she's extremely passive as town and this game she was aggressively defensive and stuff
    I think the easiest explanation is that scum lay low too yesterday, I don't see Gaga leading the charge while the Fan stays in the shadows

48. ISO #1998
    Ganelon

Lol you're one to talk given how badly you panicked when mm got to l-2

I'm scum hunting and this is the way you react lol? Go back down please. ++scumpoints for this reaction

49. ISO #1999

50. ISO #2000
    Ganelon

I'm off to play some R6 Siege until you guys start posting :P