S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852
    Ganelon

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

I will not move my from from Hybrid, he's being useless and he's trolling/gamethrowing. I want to hear from Fielzanks/Ratatoskr/blinkskater/Noz_Bugz tomorrow, I think everyone else is probably town as of D1

3. ISO #853

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I will not move my from from Hybrid, he's being useless and he's trolling/gamethrowing. I want to hear from Fielzanks/Ratatoskr/blinkskater/Noz_Bugz tomorrow, I think everyone else is probably town as of D1
    hybrid is town
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #854

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yeah. DISTORTED IS A BAD HOST, DON'T LET HIM HOST EVER AGAIN!!!!!!
    u know what, that game was not my fault!!! Suntax was fking AFK and YOU GUYS LET HIM LIVE ALL DAMN GAME, WTF!!! And SB kept saying i wasnt responding to questions, D2 he said "he answered my question to lynch hybrid" - SB never ONCE asked me a question in the game. He was apparently sending them at night so SJ wasnt sending them to me. Thats why i thoght he was cuck. You guys didnt pressure or lynch anyone, you let the AFk live all game, made it impossible to get good reads =(

5. ISO #855

Oh well. @Efekannn02 I'll ask an expert too... Who do you think is Gaga?

@OzyWho (as a spectator, don't post lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    u know what, that game was not my fault!!! Suntax was fking AFK and YOU GUYS LET HIM LIVE ALL DAMN GAME, WTF!!! And SB kept saying i wasnt responding to questions, D2 he said "he answered my question to lynch hybrid" - SB never ONCE asked me a question in the game. He was apparently sending them at night so SJ wasnt sending them to me. Thats why i thoght he was cuck. You guys didnt pressure or lynch anyone, you let the AFk live all game, made it impossible to get good reads =(
    You smitten SB16, so it was your fault. He was so obviously town lol. Also THAT WAS JUST A JOOOOOOOOKE don't take it so serious :P the one who should really take it seriously is me because it made me lose the season to a troll...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #858
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    hybrid is town
    He probably is but I would rather Lynch him than let him weigh us. He's not helping town by being inactive, and by eliminating null reads we'll actually have some higher chance of identifying scum.
    @Hybrid , this is your last chance. If you can convince us within these last few minutes that you are going to contribute - and you have to contribute THIS VERY DAY - you'll survive. Otherwise, off to the gallows with you

9. ISO #859

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    no we wont. We know he is probably town lol we are not going for a gaga-lynch we are going for a policy lynch to stop this from fking the game up later.
    he's town though. also distorted is town too =) just like efekannn =) =)

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

He probably is but I would rather Lynch him than let him weigh us. He's not helping town by being inactive, and by eliminating null reads we'll actually have some higher chance of identifying scum.
    @Hybrid , this is your last chance. If you can convince us within these last few minutes that you are going to contribute - and you have to contribute THIS VERY DAY - you'll survive. Otherwise, off to the gallows with you
    be silent you have no right to mess in our own buisness scumread!
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #863

You smitten SB16, so it was your fault. He was so obviously town lol. Also THAT WAS JUST A JOOOOOOOOKE don't take it so serious :P the one who should really take it seriously is me because it made me lose the season to a troll...
    sry
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Okay so I voted mag for a reason he said something I don't remember where but it clicked in my mind when he said it that's something that I would have 100% said as Gaga
    and i am annoying magoroth for being scum so we have a agreement here?
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #866

it was actually my fault for outsmarting you at the end of the season
    No lol at least I discovered you were clever... else I'd have blacklisted you from future games lol

17. ISO #867

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Okay so I voted mag for a reason he said something I don't remember where but it clicked in my mind when he said it that's something that I would have 100% said as Gaga
    Okay thats susp

18. ISO #868

Okay thats susp
    But at the same time it's not because it's too risky as a gaga

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

never underestimate people who are pretending to be batshit insane on the internet
    never overestimate them either

22. ISO #872

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Don't WIFOM yourself
    Lol I will WIFOM myself if needed.

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

SB wasnt obviously town to the host though - because he kept responding and talking about the questions he sent me, but i never received 1 question =( so i thougt he was cuck baiting me while convincing u guys he was town (since his goal was to be mod killed)

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877
    Ganelon

Guys stop discussing older games please, we literally have 47 minutes left.

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Like earlier he said 'I love when town is in chaos' or smth like that. It's not because he's scum, it's because he is not getting himself sucked in the chaos and can easily detect the one creating it / profiting from it in a glance.
    i call it a instinct you are calculating... i like this
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

S-FM Lady Gaga

Night One

Hybrid was a hater.

Link to setup

Roles
    Living Players
    Graveyard
    Lady Gaga
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    @Hybrid - Hater

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Scvmurderer; March 25th, 2018 at 08:57 PM.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

37. ISO #887

S-FM Lady Gaga

Day Two

Link to setup

5 votes to hammer.

Roles
    Living Players
    Graveyard
    Lady Gaga
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    Hater
    @Hybrid - Hater

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Post Count
    Day Two
    Day Three
    Last edited by Scvmurderer; March 30th, 2018 at 11:54 AM.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

38. ISO #888
    Ganelon

I'm still a hater! YAY

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

2 v 7 today bois
    lets go

*falls asleep*
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    holy shit I have time. woot woot
    gib me ur reeds or die
    -vote noz_bugz
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895
    Ganelon

I'm going to sleep by the way, so, have fun guys. Don't Lynch anyone while I sleep please ^^

46. ISO #896
    Ganelon

I'm going to sleep by the way, so, have fun guys. Don't Lynch anyone while I'm sleeping please ^^
    FTFM

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

Ayy forgot to check this XD surprised to still be hater tbh