Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

2. ISO #802

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @aamirus
    Did you form any townreads from literally anything other than flavor and names? Who are they and what did you like about them?
    I'm getting the impression you didn't from what you've been posting pretty much exactly since the moment I called you town and convinced Wiisp of that as well.
    Lmfao Kenny name one read YOU have hahahahaha
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

5. ISO #805

@aamirus
    Did you form any townreads from literally anything other than flavor and names? Who are they and what did you like about them?
    I'm getting the impression you didn't from what you've been posting pretty much exactly since the moment I called you town and convinced Wiisp of that as well.
    Ah okay, you posted this and then went afk again my bad. Hey just out of curiosity what is 1 single read you have?

6. ISO #806

7. ISO #807

@aamirus
    Where is the “moment you called me town” lol

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    RIP Naz's char... I think it's safe to assume that when people are getting cheated on in a mafia setup, at least one of the cheaters or one of the cheateds are scum, right? So either Scv, you, or Ellie Moon as scum would probably make sense.
    you know that flavour might really not mean much lol.
    You know all those Bios I made up for the 7p setup? they're not alignment indicative because I haven't even randed the roles yet

10. ISO #810

Nope. I guess I'll just post it now lol

Magoroth, he was posting like his town self earlier, no pushing weird/far-fetched narratives, no scumpainting. Not much activity, though, so I wouldn't bet my life on him being town.
    Kenny, he isn't so active now, but I think he did interesting things earlier? I actually don't remember what he did might have to reread his posts, but he was towny when I first read them. Also note that he is very unlikely to be W/W with Naz, given her aggressivity attack at him earlier that was a bit uncalled for.
    I never interacted with Mag?? Lmao
    He said he liked my posts and I said enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #811

And I forgot to include Naz, who is a slight town lean, going into the Scv/Distorted/Nightmare bunch. Feels genuine, has participated in the lore stuff a bit, but has attacked Kenny for no reason early on, so I don't really know.
    Hmm you really looove pushing this narrative on me, huh
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

12. ISO #812

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    you know that flavour might really not mean much lol.
    You know all those Bios I made up for the 7p setup? they're not alignment indicative because I haven't even randed the roles yet
    That's you
    This is blink

13. ISO #813

honestly it doesn't sound like anybody is ellie moon which makes me susp of the people with flimsy name claims
    Orrr....a mafia member is called Ellie moon but goes by another alias, either in the role card or not

14. ISO #814

I want to start another train to see what happens but idk where to move my vote?

15. ISO #815

My scum reads/leans are possibly town from flavor?

16. ISO #816

I love the claim that you convinced wiisp I’m town! That is so cute!
    Kenny you asked about the bank earlier. What does your card say about the bank?
    Ah okay, you posted this and then went afk again my bad. Hey just out of curiosity what is 1 single read you have?
    -vote Kenny
    your attempt to claim you bleed town is even worse than wiisps
    Where is the “moment you called me town” lol
    Damn I’ve become as douchey as wiisp
    No offense, but this is the kinda response you'd expect from Rachyl. I asked a simple question, you could've given a simple answer and would solidify a townread through it.
    Instead you choose to give that kinda hiss, do not answer and do not contribute as town.

I'll find you the quote where I convinced Wiisp of you being town, no problem, I don't know why that should even be of much relevance.

I've been legitimately townreading you back then, too. I think that was like 500 or 600 posts ago. Since then you've been pointing out every single thing that could be scummy, you made up scumtells of yourself, you told everyone who attempted to interact with you to vote you and shut up. That's how aggressive scum play, combined with your lack of townreads it then fully locks you down as scum by my rules.
    -vote aamirus

My own reads line up incredibly well with zerg's.
    My towncore, people who I consider to give off vanilla vibes without any powercreep or the likes, not necesseraly being citizen, consists of
    -Magoroth, for following other people's tells, processing what players say and write, and reacting in a way that I believe to come from town. I personally don't share the reads he seems to have written down, but I can totally see how he got them and I believe this way of his comes from a town PoV
    -Frinckles, he has good reads that actually do line up with mine. He has been open with his rolecard, has had pressure on him all day and did not start to show panic at any point.
    -Zerg, because of my reads being almost 1:1 like his. It's the weakest of my 3 lock town, but I'm not willing to believe scum would just play the way he does. I like his drinking rp too. Makes his flavor role seem genuine.

Then there's 2 people who are in the no-lynch-hole
    I personally wouldn't want to be there, but whatever
    -nightmarefriend7, for acting 100% like Efe when he rolls TPR
    -Yagami, for acting like Yagami when he's town. I'm not that sure if he's acting his tpr self as well, I honestly stopped paying attention to it after realizing he's town anyway

Distorted and scv are sort weak townleans.
    Very little content from both, but their claims make sense. I hope to see more from them anyway.

Wiisp is acting like an executioner. Very towny early on, but that burning hatred towards Frinckles seems as ungenuine as it gets.
    Naz is a nullread probably. Idk what Frinckles saw there, I'd just trust him for now.
    MM is scum for all I know.

17. ISO #817
    Ganelon

@aamirus do you explicitly need to lynch Ralph? or is that just like flavour

18. ISO #818

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    my point is that, if Aamirus is a wolf, he knows how strong my town game is, so hes not going to push me off meta less then 24 hours into the game, and I know I am town, so therefore I doubt he is a wolf
    @Kenny
    exactly what takes off the legitimacy of my votes?
    @Kenny
    why are you town reading aamirus?
    this isnt just, "town read all the people that scum read me", this is specifically an AAmirus read, and how she went about it, and it solely depends on the player knowing me

no idea what 199 means, since I cant really infer the situation you are talking about
    Well you literally said "because no mafia wants to square up with me".
    That's your argument in the aamirus read, and that argument is absolutely not specific lol.
    I townread her for mostly being antagonistic and taking initiative herself. She seems to call out people a lot for mistakes and scummy actions, several call-outs for "vote me" after posts directed at her. No omgus or any kinda counter-votes etc.
    Here's an excerpt of my interaction with Wiisp of when I told him about me townreading @aamirus .
    The fact I did has no value to me. What matters is how aamirus brought that up right a few posts ago and how those reads changed aamirus behavior in the game.

19. ISO #819

Here's an excerpt of my interaction with Wiisp of when I told him about me townreading @aamirus .
    The fact I did has no value to me. What matters is how aamirus brought that up right a few posts ago and how those reads changed aamirus behavior in the game.
    Ah, I had it wrong. Magoroth was scumreading aamirus there, not Wiisp. This shouldn't have influence on the remainder of my read in any way thaugh.

20. ISO #820

normally I'd see something alignment indicative but there isn't much else to talk about.
    there's a lot of weird interactions between some people that might be worth investigating.
    wolves, at the start of the game, sometimes engage their scum buddies in RVS since it's easier to RVS with someone who cannot scumread you (and who already knows what you're talking about)
    so, the way i'd see it:
    Frinckles-SCV
    Frinckles-aamirus (least likely)
    Scv-aamirus (again not very likely)
    there's a lot of really susp interactions between them

scum buddy each other sometimes on d1. dunno why they do it exactly, but it happens. these are the possible teams judging by the friendly interactions
    Mag's posts from that time, for anyone too lazy to click a button.

21. ISO #821

Also interesting how aamirus' reaction is not "lynch me" now that for the first time someone has formulated a proper scumread against her.
    Looking back at posts from other people trying to put down pressure on her, and how she interacted with those, it really rubs one as untowny, doesn't it

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

@Kenny
    Aamirus is 99% of the time town here, and he is also our top poster, in no world do we ever lynch him today unless he is town

secondly magoroth's post feels like a pocket, I think hes trying to pocket me
    you mean to seriously tell me this reaction
    to this question
    @aamirus
    would ever in any FM game possibly come from town? and even 99%?

25. ISO #825

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

@Kenny
    lmao I wannt believe that wolf!kenny doesnt post that read list since outside of maybe zerg the read lynch is horrendous and just reeks of TMI influence

you got me as possible tpr?
    Naz as a nullread, the go to read for wolves
    and Distorted as ??? like for some reason you needed to read him, it almost feels like there is no reason for you to have put him there, but you did anyways

I am not debating AAmirius' alignment day 1, he doesnt get lynched today, this is always 99% of the time his town game
    What is even wrong with that reaction?

28. ISO #828

29. ISO #829

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    My posts during the first 20 pages were almost entirely me pointing out inconsistencies with players who were pushing bandwagons on others, including yourself. If you cant get over tunneling me because of 'tonal reasons' not sure what else I can do for you.
    i mean you can die? that would be great, because you are getting rapidly close to that "always flipping scum here" zone
    you are not solving the game, you are pointing fingers and then doing nothing with it

30. ISO #830

@Kenny
    lmao I wannt believe that wolf!kenny doesnt post that read list since outside of maybe zerg the read lynch is horrendous and just reeks of TMI influence

and Distorted as ??? like for some reason you needed to read him, it almost feels like there is no reason for you to have put him there, but you did anyways

I am not debating AAmirius' alignment day 1, he doesnt get lynched today, this is always 99% of the time his town game
    Executioner is a neutral role with the goal of getting a certain player lynched. I do not have you as possible tpr, though I gotta admit scum commonly misreads posts about them that way. This honestly solidifies my read on you more.

31. ISO #831

@Kenny

I also put literally every player in my list. Why do you think should I exclude Distorted?

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

ya it feels bad when people are being blantantly bad, and the good players have to respond to these blantantly bad posts
    Can you please fucking stop calling everyone around you bad and play the fucking game. It's blatantly obvious that you're the one playing shit right now, if you seriously want to make people believe that aamirus' reaction was that of town. I could point you to some guides if you want.
    In a different world where I had infinite time I could even throw out a hundred quotes of where scum reacted the way aamirus did. And I would also be unable to find a townplayer play that way.
    But if you find proof of aamirus, play being town, go ahead. Go prove that your play isn't shit right now.

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836

kek
    this is why I walked away from this site in the first place
    what a joke
    I'm not being specific about this site. Go find a townplayer react the way aamirus did on literally any site of the world. Or go read a guide and show me a link where it says town would react that way.

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

dont need to prove why a micro read doesn't trump his macro play, or why the thought of voting a top poster on day 1 is horrendous
    Her macro play is not towny. She literally has no townreads that aren't purely based on easy to manipulate flavorclaims. You even said yourself you don't like that flavorgaming

41. ISO #841

Her macro play is not towny. She literally has no townreads that aren't purely based on easy to manipulate flavorclaims. You even said yourself you don't like that flavorgaming
    Hm, and I remember clearly how you once lynched me when I was scum in a prior game for this reason. I'll go see if I can find it, maybe that'll prove how full of shit your read on aamirus is lol

42. ISO #842

@Kenny
    Aamirus is 99% of the time town here, and he is also our top poster, in no world do we ever lynch him today unless he is town

secondly magoroth's post feels like a pocket, I think hes trying to pocket me
    Top poster isn't a reason to give anyone town points

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

Also, good morning.

Is there a way to see post count? 🤔
    Yes,

Go to this page
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/forumd...um-Mafia-Games
    And then click on the number of replies, in the column just left of last poster. There's about 800 something right now.

When you click on it, a pop up box will open showing you how many posts by each user there are in this thread. You can click on the numbers and it will "iso" the posts for you aka show you only their posts

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

kek
    this is why I walked away from this site in the first place
    what a joke
    Can we just have you replaced? Your attitude is repulsive.
    Like no cap this is me posting out of game or whatever
    Its just absolutely shitty that you're just going to bitch and moan about how much you hate playing with us.

47. ISO #847

48. ISO #848

Not that I disagree, but why hasn't your vote flipped from the Dr/Bg claim then? Unconvinced?
    Totally unconvinced on that claim, plus his flavor is 'scummy' (he is cheating on his wife)...i also don't know where I would move my vote to tho. No one's "bleeding" scum to me yet...

Aamirus and Kenny are just OMGUS voting each other rn (yea they have reason to but I'm not interested in joining that train)
    I don't think you (frinckles) are scummy(yet) so not interested in yours, same with wiisp
    Distorted hasn't read the game yet, but I could move onto him I guess
    Can't vote scv today bc i have a crush on his character
    I wonder what Mag would do...
    -vote magoroth

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Totally unconvinced on that claim, plus his flavor is 'scummy' (he is cheating on his wife)...i also don't know where I would move my vote to tho. No one's "bleeding" scum to me yet...

Aamirus and Kenny are just OMGUS voting each other rn (yea they have reason to but I'm not interested in joining that train)
    I don't think you (frinckles) are scummy(yet) so not interested in yours, same with wiisp
    Distorted hasn't read the game yet, but I could move onto him I guess
    Can't vote scv today bc i have a crush on his character
    I wonder what Mag would do...
    -vote magoroth
    Hi I’m town
    i feel like this entire argument is completely bullshit and so don’t understand why people are pushing it
    lile Aamirus v Wiisp reads TvT, aamirus would not push Wiisp rn as scum cuz I don’t see the benefit
    I think my reads might be wrong somewhere since I’m reading a lot of players as town. Also @Wiisp , it’s quite the opposite, I respect your town game and I am actually in your pocket, not there other way around
    ​and it’s also because this way, you’re less likely to be a dick to me