S-FM 285: High Noon At The Redwood Saloon - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Your voting on Frinckles yet asking me to shoot other people? what's your read on Frinckles? if he's not the lynch today you want me to shoot him?
    I don't really have a read on frinckles. I put my vote there not too long ago cuz I was demanding he tell us something he was supposedly the only one to see from naz and then I guess it turned out to be the same thing everybody else had already seen so that was just annoying on his part. the other 2 votes are from wiisp spamming all day to vote frinckles without really giving much reasoning tbh (he gave some later but only after saying "VOTE FRINCKLES GUYS COME ON I AM SO TOWNY" for like a full real life day.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I don't really have a read on frinckles. I put my vote there not too long ago cuz I was demanding he tell us something he was supposedly the only one to see from naz and then I guess it turned out to be the same thing everybody else had already seen so that was just annoying on his part. the other 2 votes are from wiisp spamming all day to vote frinckles without really giving much reasoning tbh (he gave some later but only after saying "VOTE FRINCKLES GUYS COME ON I AM SO TOWNY" for like a full real life day.
    Roooood, have reasons, but they are mostly tonal, hard to put in words

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    He thinks light is scum and I am by association? Also something about me not claiming stuff on my rolecard is wolfy?
    no, specifically he pointed out that you openly said your flavor text had nothing useful in it at all and then later claimed that your flavor text had the name of somebody who was probably scum. That is a fair call-out from him because it is a big 180 from you, and sets yourself up to lynch anybody who hasn't claimed their name yet

5. ISO #755

6. ISO #756

I don't think there's anything wrong with Efe's thought processes or behavior. I think the concept of normal is stupid cuz nobody fits it. But he is quite different from what people would call "normal" and you're fairly similar to him imo
    I mean... "Normality" is a spectrum, and let's say he's farther from that spectrum than you and me (I think).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #757

Roooood, have reasons, but they are mostly tonal, hard to put in words
    yea you said the tonal, hiding in the middle type stuff later. But for a long time you just kept saying VOTE FRINCKLES CUZ I SAID SO AND I AM THE BEST TOWN!

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

When he flips wolf I'll be sipping tea in my corner, keep shading me
    it's not shade. that's literally what you were doing. You may have always had those reasons for voting him but you didn't state them for a long time and instead just kept demanding that people vote him

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

I demanded people to vote him because we benefit naught at all by sitting on a bunch of L6 wagons....

Jesus Christ people
    Exactly my point. "Vote him for the sake of building a train" is a weak enough reason to vote that I don't get why you blame people for not following it

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

15. ISO #765

personally I'd like to push naz, marsh, huey, yagami, and mag as the people who have not claimed names so far over frinckles who seems to have dropped his whole card already
    naz and marsh expressed concerns about mafia wanting to kill them for their names which is weird but okay. You don't want yagami. So join me on mag or huey then

16. ISO #766

You also don't seem to be interested in voting anybody else?
    Why would I? MM would be my other choice, but like you bringing up all that stuff has made me doubt my macro read based on his pushes, and he's also producing content even if I don't like it

I got you as a town read? Light? Distorted

I really don't have anyone else

17. ISO #767

personally I'd like to push naz, marsh, huey, yagami, and mag as the people who have not claimed names so far over frinckles who seems to have dropped his whole card already
    naz and marsh expressed concerns about mafia wanting to kill them for their names which is weird but okay. You don't want yagami. So join me on mag or huey then
    I Claimed You Can Call Me The Paladin..

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

20. ISO #770

Mag I can do with, but like I'm not going to change my vote for him

Huey has like two posts, if he doesn't talk then I'm never voting there today

Light and Marsh are a no go

Naz maybe? It's hard to say, not a fan of how she plays the game, back reading and responding to mediocre stuff, her vote is bad, that doesn't make her a wolf, and her response to my post I liked

21. ISO #771

hanvt read anyhting yet so i don't know.

but I do want to know who @Marshmallow Marshall thinks is town. has he posted reads lists yet?
    Nope. I guess I'll just post it now lol

Aamirus, one of the most active players, lore-hunts while not neglecting scumhunting and townhunting, no opportunistic pushes as she does as scum, relatable point of views (although I don't always agree with them). If this is scum, I'll be damned.

Magoroth, he was posting like his town self earlier, no pushing weird/far-fetched narratives, no scumpainting. Not much activity, though, so I wouldn't bet my life on him being town.
    Kenny, he isn't so active now, but I think he did interesting things earlier? I actually don't remember what he did might have to reread his posts, but he was towny when I first read them. Also note that he is very unlikely to be W/W with Naz, given her aggressivity attack at him earlier that was a bit uncalled for.

Scv, mainly for being honest with his "Well I always shitpost" and actually shitposting lol. Obviously, this isn't anything heavy, but I have a good feeling on him.
    Distorted, he posted his flavor as soon as he saw Aamirus's list of claims (I think), it actually relates to something that has been brought up, so he's townish for it. But with Distorted, we never know... so I'm not putting him higher than that for now.
    NightmareFriend7, because of "another player"'s meta with claiming early lol. I'm still not convinced, which is why he's slightly above null.

The AFKs/really low posters. Huey is the one who comes to mind now. Last game, he was active, but he also was scum, so I don't know anymore.

Light_Yagami, big incoherences with his double roleplay thing, answering with his 7 horses stuff when Aamirus asked about his rolecard, and having incoherences with his lore; as I already explained in another rainbow post, lore was written by Blink (and maybe Aivion, idk), who isn't incoherent as hell, so it doesn't go on the "Light is always like that" excuse this time. There is still the possiblity where Aamirus is right and he's just being Light twisting the host's lore, but I doubt it.
    Wiisp, has zero interest in lore-hunting and claims to find it stupid (in nicer words but that's what he thinks), says he has nothing but his own name "Fern" thinking about horse riders being evil or not, and wondering if he even cares, following his own words; he claims to have nothing else interesting. Then, magically, when he starts getting a bit of pressure, he has another name in his rolecard, with a description of the character and reasons to believe they are evil. Big rabbit out of their small hat.

it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

22. ISO #772

Mag I can do with, but like I'm not going to change my vote for him

Huey has like two posts, if he doesn't talk then I'm never voting there today

Light and Marsh are a no go

Naz maybe? It's hard to say, not a fan of how she plays the game, back reading and responding to mediocre stuff, her vote is bad, that doesn't make her a wolf, and her response to my post I liked
    why is frinckles such a strong scum read then if you want him and unwilling to go on others? that still really doesn't make sense to me

23. ISO #773

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

26. ISO #776

He thinks light is scum and I am by association? Also something about me not claiming stuff on my rolecard is wolfy?
    ................ I didn't say you were scum by association (although the association does make sense), and that's really, really a bad summary of my read on you about your rolecard. Do you seriously think that's all what I've said? I have doubts lol

Also, I asked you for reasons on your Frinckles read hours ago, you didn't reply. And now, you say that "they are mostly tonal, hard to put in words"... Why were you pushing him so hard, then? Since when is a tonal/gut read worth hard pushing and doing big "I'm best townnnn" for hours lol???

P.S. this is nothing personal. I'm just stating what I see, and in no way mean personal offense to you.

27. ISO #777

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

Aamirus, one of the most active players, lore-hunts while not neglecting scumhunting and townhunting, no opportunistic pushes as she does as scum, relatable point of views (although I don't always agree with them). If this is scum, I'll be damned.

Magoroth, he was posting like his town self earlier, no pushing weird/far-fetched narratives, no scumpainting. Not much activity, though, so I wouldn't bet my life on him being town.
    Kenny, he isn't so active now, but I think he did interesting things earlier? I actually don't remember what he did might have to reread his posts, but he was towny when I first read them. Also note that he is very unlikely to be W/W with Naz, given her aggressivity attack at him earlier that was a bit uncalled for.

Scv, mainly for being honest with his "Well I always shitpost" and actually shitposting lol. Obviously, this isn't anything heavy, but I have a good feeling on him.
    Distorted, he posted his flavor as soon as he saw Aamirus's list of claims (I think), it actually relates to something that has been brought up, so he's townish for it. But with Distorted, we never know... so I'm not putting him higher than that for now.
    NightmareFriend7, because of "another player"'s meta with claiming early lol. I'm still not convinced, which is why he's slightly above null.

The AFKs/really low posters. Huey is the one who comes to mind now. Last game, he was active, but he also was scum, so I don't know anymore.

Light_Yagami, big incoherences with his double roleplay thing, answering with his 7 horses stuff when Aamirus asked about his rolecard, and having incoherences with his lore; as I already explained in another rainbow post, lore was written by Blink (and maybe Aivion, idk), who isn't incoherent as hell, so it doesn't go on the "Light is always like that" excuse this time. There is still the possiblity where Aamirus is right and he's just being Light twisting the host's lore, but I doubt it.
    Wiisp, has zero interest in lore-hunting and claims to find it stupid (in nicer words but that's what he thinks), says he has nothing but his own name "Fern" thinking about horse riders being evil or not, and wondering if he even cares, following his own words; he claims to have nothing else interesting. Then, magically, when he starts getting a bit of pressure, he has another name in his rolecard, with a description of the character and reasons to believe they are evil. Big rabbit out of their small hat.

28. ISO #778

Because tonally he isn't townie, and he hasnt given me no reason to think he is town

I should just try harder to not care, mafia might be more fun that way
    okay but like I feel like half the lobby hasn't done anything to make themselves look towny. that's why I am confused why you single him out specifically

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

OOooo right now I remember, Kenny claimed to be Father Smith, a catholic priest or something similar, and had breadcrumbed it a bit. I think he also contributed in some way?

And I forgot to include Naz, who is a slight town lean, going into the Scv/Distorted/Nightmare bunch. Feels genuine, has participated in the lore stuff a bit, but has attacked Kenny for no reason early on, so I don't really know.

31. ISO #781

OOooo right now I remember, Kenny claimed to be Father Smith, a catholic priest or something similar, and had breadcrumbed it a bit. I think he also contributed in some way?

And I forgot to include Naz, who is a slight town lean, going into the Scv/Distorted/Nightmare bunch. Feels genuine, has participated in the lore stuff a bit, but has attacked Kenny for no reason early on, so I don't really know.
    He Prob Prays For My Bounties Soul...

32. ISO #782

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I absolutely love typing an entire wall just to get one gif as a reply. Really.

For your information, I'll be off to bed soon. I should be able to participate tomorrow (IRL day), but will be busier than today; I'm not sure I'll be able to be on for EoD, but I will try. No promises though, so no "MM IS NOT SPAMMING AT EOD SO HE IS SCUM".... this time, plox lol.

33. ISO #783

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    There Are Quite A Few Of Them.. If You Havent Noticed..
    yea but of the people with no name claim at all, none of them sound likely to be ellie moon. hence zerg and wiisp with their single names are tinfoil fake in my head. or ellie moon just doesn't exist

aamirus - jane goodman; flynn cheated on her with her mother; cousin named jack in the game

distorted - abbie woods; treasure hunter and best friend of ellie

scvmurderer - elizabeth landry; apparently lesbian with mr. moon's wife

nightmarefriend - ralph flynn; claims to be good with a bow and arrow and to know about bank robberies through law enforcement friend; claims to be a doctor that can become a bodyguard after the first heal;

frinckles - senor sito. is macho. wants to build a house and has respect for the dead. no other names in his rolecard

kenny - father adams; asks if anybody knows anything about a bank

--------------------------------------------------

zergsoup - sarah; constantly asking people to drink with him; says he needs to make friends; might win at cards later if he gets some drinks into his partners here; there is a wanted poster on the bank with a handsome man on it

wiisp - fern; a loner; says he has somebody mentioned in his text that he thinks is scum; also something about people riding in on horses being possibly evil but he doesn't care;

yagami - the paladin?/no name; bounty hunter and hunting ellie moon

Magoroth - no name; Tom Cartwright but actually some 3 letter british name similar to that. Says the bank has been robbed already. Says he only has his own name in his role card

huey the long - no name; says he's the best hick from louisiana

marsh - refuses to give name; mentions recent events; asks about something dangerous happening here; says something may blow up; wants to see owner of saloon because of rumors; said he knew nothing about bank robberies; said he heard 2 people talking about fireworks; is an old man and his wife died 12 years ago

naz - refuses to give name; says she has scv's name in her flavor; apparently came to the saloon to meet scv but she's a man so not scv's type

38. ISO #788

39. ISO #789

yea but of the people with no name claim at all, none of them sound likely to be ellie moon. hence zerg and wiisp with their single names are tinfoil fake in my head. or ellie moon just doesn't exist

aamirus - jane goodman; flynn cheated on her with her mother; cousin named jack in the game

nightmarefriend - ralph flynn; claims to be good with a bow and arrow and to know about bank robberies through law enforcement friend; claims to be a doctor that can become a bodyguard after the first heal;

frinckles - senor sito. is macho. wants to build a house and has respect for the dead. no other names in his rolecard

zergsoup - sarah; constantly asking people to drink with him; says he needs to make friends; might win at cards later if he gets some drinks into his partners here; there is a wanted poster on the bank with a handsome man on it

wiisp - fern; a loner; says he has somebody mentioned in his text that he thinks is scum; also something about people riding in on horses being possibly evil but he doesn't care;

Magoroth - no name; Tom Cartwright but actually some 3 letter british name similar to that. Says the bank has been robbed already. Says he only has his own name in his role card

marsh - refuses to give name; mentions recent events; asks about something dangerous happening here; says something may blow up; wants to see owner of saloon because of rumors; said he knew nothing about bank robberies; said he heard 2 people talking about fireworks; is an old man and his wife died 12 years ago

naz - refuses to give name; says she has scv's name in her flavor; apparently came to the saloon to meet scv but she's a man so not scv's type
    You Are Officially In My Town Core..

40. ISO #790

Nah I don't feel like it anymore, this flavor heavy game just killed my motivation, and being called a wolf because I don't want to participate is even more frustrating

Let alone being a train as a top poster
    Considering how unjustified it feels to me, your tantrum emotions I will label as being fake

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796
    Ganelon

hanvt read anyhting yet so i don't know.

but I do want to know who @Marshmallow Marshall thinks is town. has he posted reads lists yet?
    @Marshmallow Marshall is blinkskater town?

47. ISO #797
    Ganelon

yah this Wiisp wagon is BAD.
    Wiisp is my highest townread. funny but I think the people voting Wiisp aren't even scum (esp. aamirus)
    -vote Frinckles

48. ISO #798
    Ganelon

this reads list screams town MM I think

49. ISO #799

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    yah this Wiisp wagon is BAD.
    Wiisp is my highest townread. funny but I think the people voting Wiisp aren't even scum (esp. aamirus)
    -vote Frinckles
    Just like wiisp you call 2 votes a wagon... it really makes it hard to take anything people say seriously when it’s so blatantly stupid

50. ISO #800

@aamirus
    Did you form any townreads from literally anything other than flavor and names? Who are they and what did you like about them?
    I'm getting the impression you didn't from what you've been posting pretty much exactly since the moment I called you town and convinced Wiisp of that as well.