Game Over! - Page 7
Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Game Over!

1. ISO #301

Re: Game Over!

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    He isn't me. I said my password somewhere and now someone's fucking with me.

@Cryptonic , USE YOUR ARCHON POWERS AND TELL ME WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS TREACHERY.

- - - Updated - - -
    You know, you could just change the password if you want this to stop ^^

Now I'm really interested on who you are.
    ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, i messed that up.

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

7. ISO #307

I'm debating retiring from forum mafia. I just don't think I have the crystallized intelligence for this game. IDK, I might get over it, but as of right now, I just see so many holes in my game.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

8. ISO #308

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    I'm debating retiring from forum mafia. I just don't think I have the crystallized intelligence for this game. IDK, I might get over it, but as of right now, I just see so many holes in my game.

That's how you improve! It takes a while, as you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

9. ISO #309

If you feel that you have errors, there are always people around that can specifically help you and guides that you can follow.

That being said, you can't get better by quitting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #310

Honestly, @Quick , you put effort into the game and try, which puts you ahead of many players on this site. A lot of getting better is learning the meta / customs on a particular site, trying to make yourself clearer and more persuasive, etc. When many of us look at the sign lists and groan at the parade of AFKers and shitposters, your name is not on that list. In other words, hopefully you stay because your presence tends to be a positive one here.

11. ISO #311

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessB View Post
    Honestly, @Quick , you put effort into the game and try, which puts you ahead of many players on this site. A lot of getting better is learning the meta / customs on a particular site, trying to make yourself clearer and more persuasive, etc. When many of us look at the sign lists and groan at the parade of AFKers and shitposters, your name is not on that list. In other words, hopefully you stay because your presence tends to be a positive one here.
    Totally agree with you!

@Quick

When I see your name it is kind of relaxing and trust-giving so don't leave us!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

12. ISO #312

Thanks. TBH, When I said I didn't have good crystallized intelligence, meant it. I am such an intuitive person that I have a very very hard time remembering what actually happens itt. When it comes to role madness games, count me out because I will be so lost its not even funny. And I consider myself relatively intelligent too. Its just that I have a really poor mid range and long term memory. I usually just get reads off of analysing isolated posts and try and tell if Scum or Town would say that, and that does not make for a good mafia player. Good mafia players can remember a good portion of what happens itt a few game days prior to what is happening currently and I just do not have that gift. IDK I will sit on it, sleep on it, give it some time, but i have been thinking this for a little while now. I am just no where near as good at this game that I want to be and it is just frustrating.
    Mafia Record:
    Spoiler : On Site/Universal Total :
    ..Total: 5/9 = 55.6% | 61/104 = 58.3%..
    ...Town: 3/5 = 60% | 42/76 = 55.3%...
    ....Mafia: 0/2 = 0% | 14/23 = 60.9%....
    .....3P: 1/1 = 100% | 3P: 3/5 = 60%.....
    My advice on Mafia play:
    Get the Led Out

13. ISO #313

Thanks. TBH, When I said I didn't have good crystallized intelligence, meant it. I am such an intuitive person that I have a very very hard time remembering what actually happens itt. When it comes to role madness games, count me out because I will be so lost its not even funny. And I consider myself relatively intelligent too. Its just that I have a really poor mid range and long term memory. I usually just get reads off of analysing isolated posts and try and tell if Scum or Town would say that, and that does not make for a good mafia player. Good mafia players can remember a good portion of what happens itt a few game days prior to what is happening currently and I just do not have that gift. IDK I will sit on it, sleep on it, give it some time, but i have been thinking this for a little while now. I am just no where near as good at this game that I want to be and it is just frustrating.
    Perhaps you should just target your signs to games where you think you would perform better like simpler setups and the like? You don't need to sign for insane random games where there's not a lot of focus and where things are more determined by luck. I just know that quitting won't make you better and the idea at the end of the day is to have fun and continuously improve, not force yourself to be the best or quit. If you're not having fun, of course, that's another story and hopefully you can get to that place.

14. ISO #314

I have had this debate with myself over and over with myself after so many crushing defeat.
    At end of day just tell yourself "who cares how well I did, if i did well thats great if i don't w/e, its a game"

When I tie my ego to the game I enjoy the game so much less, when I give little fucks I can enjoy it more.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    I have had this debate with myself over and over with myself after so many crushing defeat.
    At end of day just tell yourself "who cares how well I did, if i did well thats great if i don't w/e, its a game"

When I tie my ego to the game I enjoy the game so much less, when I give little fucks I can enjoy it more.
    I don't think anyone cares if you play well as long as you try to some extent. The worst thing is not trying at all and leaving an empty spot for the rest of the players to work around. Anyone who is (1) around a reasonable amount of the time; (2) posts in the game; and (3) tries to scumhunt meets the minimum standard of playing FM.

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

18. ISO #318

19. ISO #319

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    Danganronpa seems pretty interesting, only 13 players though.
    The maximum players a S-FM is allowed to have u.u

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I'd like to play both, but I'm more curious to how the Danganropa one is going to turn out.
    You really like Danganronpa heh. Well, I'm having some doubts because as I've it on my mind right now the S-FM is going to be TPR heavy and I don't know if FM players will like that?

23. ISO #323

It's not that they won't like it, Town will just steamroll

Citizens make town weaker and give mafia more room to hide. Removing that really hurts the Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

24. ISO #324

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    It's not that they won't like it, Town will just steamroll

Citizens make town weaker and give mafia more room to hide. Removing that really hurts the Mafia
    Well, the thing is that it's not a typical setup so I don't really know jow much advantage it would give

25. ISO #325

26. ISO #326

Quote Originally Posted by M-FM Badass View Post
    Give us the COMs and roles already!

All joking aside, i hope i'm not breaking any rule by doing this.
    None that I'm aware of

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

29. ISO #329

I like this guy -- M-FM Badass for purple!
    fuck off we're full
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

30. ISO #330

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

33. ISO #333

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

39. ISO #339