Im free!
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Im free!

1. ISO #1

Im free!

YAY! John 8:36 says "if the Son sets you free, then you will be free indeed".
    PRAISE GOD that we have an awesome Jesus that will set us free from the bondage of Satan!
    I remember before I got saved, i would get wasted in my hotel room with my ex boyfriend and conjure up demons with witchcraft.
    But the Blood of Jesus has truly set me free! yay im so happy and excited that i have an awesome Jesus that sets me free! and he can
    set you free too! Ephesians 3:12 says "In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence."
    YAY PRAISE JESUS! I am on fire for God, i want to serve him and love everyone! But sometimes i fall short of the glory of God T_T
    Our sin separates us from God sometimes, not completly but sometimes we cant feel Gods presence because of the sin.
    Try to stop sinning for even one day and you will see that its not possible to stop sinning completly. because the bible says "if we say we have
    no sin, we decieve ourselves, and the truth is not in us. Ecclesiastes 7:20 "For there is not a just man upon the earth that doeth good, and sinneth not.
    I LOVE MY JESUS, JESUS I WANT TO FAST FOR YOU SOON REMEMBER ME WHEN I COME INTO YOUR KINGDOM LORD! -Rachyl

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Im free!

WOW Who let the Cult invade. MASON MASON MASON LEADER WHERE FOR ART THU MASON LEADER TO BASH THE HEAD IN OF THIS CULT DEMON.

LOL
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Joan Of Arc View Post
    STOP MOCKING MY JESUS YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!
    *Walks Into Thread With A Baton* *You Hear A Sickening Crack Of @Saint Joan Of Arc s Head Being Bashed In*

Someone Call For A Mason Leader @Mike

Your Jesus Is A Lie.. If You Truly Believed What You Say You Believed You Would Have Changed Your Ways Upon Your Return.. But Nope Same Old Same Old Out Of You.. Hateful And Spiteful.. Jesus From What I Understand Was Loving And Understanding. But You Ridicule And Insult The Same PPL That Believe As You Do.. Thus Making Enemies Out Of Your Fellow Christians..

*Leaves Thread*

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    *Walks Into Thread With A Baton* *You Hear A Sickening Crack Of @Saint Joan Of Arc s Head Being Bashed In*

Someone Call For A Mason Leader @Mike

Your Jesus Is A Lie.. If You Truly Believed What You Say You Believed You Would Have Changed Your Ways Upon Your Return.. But Nope Same Old Same Old Out Of You.. Hateful And Spiteful.. Jesus From What I Understand Was Loving And Understanding. But You Ridicule And Insult The Same PPL That Believe As You Do.. Thus Making Enemies Out Of Your Fellow Christians..

*Leaves Thread*
    ARE YOU GOING TO MAN UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME WHEN I WAS DRUNK? YOU CYBER SEXED ME UP YOU FILTHY PERVERT, YOU ARE THE FARTHEST THING FROM A CHRISTIAN I HAVE EVER SEEN. NEVER COME BACK TO MY THREAD YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF GARBAGE! I REBUKE YOU IN JESUS NAME DEMON!

7. ISO #7

ARE YOU GOING TO MAN UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME WHEN I WAS DRUNK? YOU CYBER SEXED ME UP YOU FILTHY PERVERT, YOU ARE THE FARTHEST THING FROM A CHRISTIAN I HAVE EVER SEEN. NEVER COME BACK TO MY THREAD YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF GARBAGE! I REBUKE YOU IN JESUS NAME DEMON!
    WOW you are so full of shit. You going to say Light took advance of you you Little pice of crap. YOU PMED ME # TIMES I WANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK . you SLUT. now you going to say Light took advantage of you you lying pice of crap.

YOU ARE THE PREDATOR. Rach the servant of Hell

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    WOW you are so full of shit. You going to say Light took advance of you you Little pice of crap. YOU PMED ME # TIMES I WANT TO SUCK YOUR DICK . you SLUT. now you going to say Light took advantage of you you lying pice of crap.

YOU ARE THE PREDATOR. Rach the servant of Hell
    LEAVE ME ALONE IM DEFENSELESS! EFEKANN HELP! (T _ T)

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

LEAVE ME ALONE IM DEFENSELESS! EFEKANN HELP! (T _ T)
    Stop picking on people Like Light Light is a good guy ok. Yes that post PISSED ME OFF.

Light is Light yes but I would say almost everyone here would stand behind Light than stand behind you.

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Stop picking on people Like Light Light is a good guy ok. Yes that post PISSED ME OFF.

Light is Light yes but I would say almost everyone here would stand behind Light than stand behind you.
    WOW YOU THINK YOUR A CHRISTIAN FOR DEFENDING THAT PREDATOR? HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME, I HAVE THE MESSAGES I SAVED THEM ON MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

WOW YOU THINK YOUR A CHRISTIAN FOR DEFENDING THAT PREDATOR? HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME, I HAVE THE MESSAGES I SAVED THEM ON MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who cares if you and light had phone sex or not. I dont give a crap.

One fact is I know you are the Predator because you PM ME trying to start that same crap. "Can I suck your dick" "I want to suck your dick" "Please let me suck your dick" I told you NO.

You scam is out in the open. You prey on people send them sexually explicit things hoping to get some sex crazed Kid. Then use it to black mail them. LEAVE LIGHT ALONE.

Then you claim to follow God you are Not a follow of God you are a Sex Starved Slut that takes advantage of others. Please Leave Stop using God as a way to Troll. YOU HAVE ISSUES MAJOR ISSUES.
    So don't give me the crap he preyed onto you.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

You are going to hell brendan, you reject the son, Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU ARE ANATHEMA!
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

20. ISO #20

STOP MOCKING MY JESUS YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!
    But it is just a cult... that stomps on the head of other cults...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

You are going to hell brendan, you reject the son, Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin. NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU ARE ANATHEMA!
    Meme Meme Tafkal Uprising*
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

36. ISO #36