Ganelon

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

mah name is Jim Mackenzie :P

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054
    Ganelon

wait a sec, @Kenny your flavour states someone CONFESSED to you about the bank robbery?
    could we be looking at a witness type role who was kicked out of the bank robbers and ratted some of them out?

5. ISO #1055

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @naz as per my theory, last call: Are you opposed to lynching SCV? A simple yes or no will suffice.
    Im opposed to lynching scv, I hear he's a great and honest guy. No way he's scum.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

6. ISO #1056
    Ganelon

Maybe someone cant talk about it but knows the mafias identity?
    And we have to talk to them at night about it...?
    Kay that's something I would see blink doing
    SUSP @blinkskater very fancy sis

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Totally unconvinced on that claim, plus his flavor is 'scummy' (he is cheating on his wife)...i also don't know where I would move my vote to tho. No one's "bleeding" scum to me yet...

Aamirus and Kenny are just OMGUS voting each other rn (yea they have reason to but I'm not interested in joining that train)
    I don't think you (frinckles) are scummy(yet) so not interested in yours, same with wiisp
    Distorted hasn't read the game yet, but I could move onto him I guess
    Can't vote scv today bc i have a crush on his character
    I wonder what Mag would do...
    -vote magoroth
    Kenny (1 [L-6]):
    aamirus
    Frinckles (3 [L-4]):
    Scvmurderer, Wiisp, NightmareFrIEND7
    Wiisp (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    aamirus (2 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami, Kenny
    Huey The Long (1 [L-6]):
    naz
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    Magoroth

i don't think huey is coming back

-vote aamirus

i don't like the train on frink and you have the second most votes :/ sry cuz
    What exactly changed here? There were still 4 hours left when you made this post @naz
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

8. ISO #1058

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    wait a sec, @Kenny your flavour states someone CONFESSED to you about the bank robbery?
    could we be looking at a witness type role who was kicked out of the bank robbers and ratted some of them out?
    Well it was put like daily routine in my card, with statements like sin sin sin etc.
    But I guess it could be possible that there is a traitor.

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

Mag makes giant post about how MM is hedgy, to not vote aamirus but MM bc of that

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Nobody has pinged me as particularly scummy or towny, sorry Kenny.
    Aamirus also hedgy
    this is so fucking true rofl
    this game has actually been worse than the last one I just played (on MafiaUniverse), who dafaq woulda thought it possible.
    and people on MU love posting fluff
    Mag quotes her being hedgy

?????
    mm mag aam scum team? LMFAO
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

12. ISO #1062
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Why the fake name btw?
    In past hidden setups, I've seen town members who had the wincon of seeing another town member lynched.
    I didn't want to reveal my name too early on until I was sure nobody could be an executioner.

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

In past hidden setups, I've seen town members who had the wincon of seeing another town member lynched.
    I didn't want to reveal my name too early on until I was sure nobody could be an executioner.
    So you made that name up?
    Just making sure, because I've seen rolecards of past setups including fake names of their own.

15. ISO #1065
    Ganelon

Mag makes giant post about how MM is hedgy, to not vote aamirus but MM bc of that

Aamirus also hedgy

?????
    Aamirus is not hedgy, aamirus is actually doing shit and has clearly stated doesn't have any strong reads either way. MM posted a huge reads list but it was clearly not very well-thought and he implied he didn't trust these reads much. literally, read all OF them, neither of those reads are 100%.

he's scumreading two people who should never be scumread and he's hedging on everyone else. and hes not pushing the people hes scumreading.
    aamirus has pushed people. thats towny.
    no I'm not hedging, I've a very clearly articulated opinion on like a few people (Wiisp, MM, and aamirus, and to some extent Kenny). this is not me hedging (anymore).

16. ISO #1066

Aamirus also hedgy

?????
    So to be clear you have a scum read on me now? As opposed to when you voted you just said it was cuz I had the most votes after frinckles

17. ISO #1067
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    So you made that name up?
    Just making sure, because I've seen rolecards of past setups including fake names of their own.
    yeah. I did
    nah, I genuinely don't have anyone else's name in mah rolecard
    apart from, I'm married to a banker and have two kids (I think it was 2?) and she witnessed the robbery and is now traumatized. so I've come the salloon to find the son of a bitch who threatened my wife.

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070
    Ganelon

I'm certain it's not important but I only have one kid

21. ISO #1071

@Kenny @aamirus @nas

Flip these votes. We have at least 3 people legit coasting towards day 2 and none of you seem to give a shit. There are still 3 and a half hours until this day ends.

Okay, we can ignore Distorted or Huey for now: But none of you really have a problem with any of these?

This isn't lynch or lose and most of us posting here can be seen as some sort of town read. I don't see a reason not to flip this.
    I don't see your vote anywhere....why haven't you voted.....
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

22. ISO #1072

aamirus - jane goodman; flynn cheated on her with her mother; cousin named jack in the game

yagami - bounty hunter and hunting ellie moon

kenny - father adams; asks if anybody knows anything about a bank

zergsoup - sarah; constantly asking people to drink with him; says he needs to make friends; might win at cards later if he gets some drinks into his partners here; there is a wanted poster on the bank with a handsome man on it

wiisp - fern; a loner; says he has somebody mentioned in his text that he thinks is scum; also something about people riding in on horses being possibly evil but he doesn't care;

scvmurderer - elizabeth landry; apparently lesbian with mr. moon's wife

nightmarefriend - ralph flynn; claims to be good with a bow and arrow and to know about bank robberies through law enforcement friend; claims to be a doctor that can become a bodyguard after the first heal;

Magoroth - Tom Cartwright but actually some 3 letter british name similar to that. Says the bank has been robbed already. Says he only has his own name in his role card

huey the long - says he's the best hick from louisiana

frinckles - senor sito. is macho. wants to build a house and has respect for the dead. no other names in his rolecard

marsh - mentions recent events; asks about something dangerous happening here; says something may blow up; wants to see owner of saloon because of rumors; said he knew nothing about bank robberies; said he heard 2 people talking about fireworks; old man and his wife died 12 years ago

naz - says she has scv's name in her flavor; apparently came to the saloon to meet scv but she's a man so not scv's type

distorted - no posts so far
    + distorted claiming abbie woods, treasure hunter @Wiisp

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

So to be clear you have a scum read on me now? As opposed to when you voted you just said it was cuz I had the most votes after frinckles
    (sarcasm)

((your head))

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

@naz what's the word?
    idk I'm prolly like 100 posts behind
    why haven't you voted anyone yet?

27. ISO #1077
    Ganelon

IIRC scv said we had to lynch today else something terrible would happen @Scvmurderer does your rolecard state anything else that might be useful

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @aamirus
    ur the flavor guy, give me a list of all the names to players again
    aamirus - jane goodman; flynn cheated on her with her mother; cousin named jack could be helpful

distorted - abbie woods; treasure hunter and best friend of ellie

scvmurderer - elizabeth landry; apparently lesbian with mr. moon's wife; works at the saloon and is annoyed by the patrons coming onto her;

nightmarefriend - ralph flynn; claims to be good with a bow and arrow and to know about bank robberies through law enforcement friend; claims to be a doctor that can become a bodyguard after the first heal;

frinckles - senor sito. is macho. wants to build a house and has respect for the dead. no other names in his rolecard

kenny - father adams; says somebody confessed to him about robbing the bank

Magoroth - Jim Mackenzie; Previously said Tom Cartwright but was open about it being wrong. Says he is married to a banker who witnessed the bank robbery and he is at the saloon to find the people who threatened her. Says he only has his own name in his role card.

--------------------------------------------------

zergsoup - sarah; constantly asking people to drink with him; says he needs to make friends; might win at cards later if he gets some drinks into his partners here; there is a wanted poster on the bank with a handsome man on it

wiisp - fern; a loner; says he has somebody mentioned in his text that he thinks is scum; also something about people riding in on horses being possibly evil but he doesn't care;

yagami - the paladin?/no name; bounty hunter and hunting ellie moon

huey the long - no name; says he's the best hick from louisiana

marsh - refuses to give name; mentions recent events; asks about something dangerous happening here; says something may blow up; wants to see owner of saloon because of rumors; said he knew nothing about bank robberies; said he heard 2 people talking about fireworks; is an old man and his wife died 12 years ago

naz - refuses to give name; says she has scv's name in her flavor; apparently came to the saloon to try to woo scv but she's a man so not scv's type

30. ISO #1080

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    *blink was sitting in the saloon, his tanned biceps gleaming in the candlelight. He had been in there all night on some sort of drinking bender. His best friend AIVION, had informed him that he should probably head out because it was 4 in the morning and they were the only 2 left in the bar. She also reminded him that he had to be at work to guard the vault at the bank for 5. So old blink stumbled out of his chair chugged his beer and stumbled out of the saloon. "woa everything's spinning" blink thought to himself. As he was rounding the last corner to where the bank was located he saw something blue move out of the corner of his eye, before blink could blink there was a gun pressing against the back of his head. "Your time has come" said a cold voice. "I've been waiting a long time for this, any last words? said the cold voice?" blink recognized the voice but couldn't quite place it because he was fucked up. "Yeah.. Hicc.... Kiss my white ass you may get the keys to the vault, but you'll never get Hiccc"...................BANG. Everything went black.*

Day 1 has now reached it's halfway point. If no majority has been reached by the end of the day tomorrow something extremely terrible will happen.
    Here

31. ISO #1081
    Ganelon

how the fuck did I miss that XDDD

32. ISO #1082
    Ganelon

in tthat case, @blinkskater please be prepared to modkill any inactives post-haste

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086
    Ganelon

-vote ZergSoupYum

Still open to flipping to Nightmare, SCV or Mag
    I don't think anyone is gonna vote Zerg.
    We can switch to him if no other train gains traction.
    But as it stands. Not voting him.

37. ISO #1087

Am i gonna have to spend good time reading through 50 pages to see where we at in terms of the game. did not expect this much action since i left jesus bloody christ.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

38. ISO #1088
    Ganelon

ya know, something just occurred to me
    Wiisp said he would let us know when "someone" claimed
    Frinckles was holding his breath for my name claim
    I think someone is lying abbout their name, or one of the non-claimers is scum

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090
    Ganelon

sorry for the stream of consciousness spam, but it helps me organize my thoughts better

41. ISO #1091
    Ganelon

why zerg tho? pretty sure zerg soft-claimed his role today

42. ISO #1092

ya know, something just occurred to me
    Wiisp said he would let us know when "someone" claimed
    Frinckles was holding his breath for my name claim
    I think someone is lying abbout their name, or one of the non-claimers is scum
    Didnt you lie about your name?
    Didnt I post my name?

43. ISO #1093

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Am i gonna have to spend good time reading through 50 pages to see where we at in terms of the game. did not expect this much action since i left jesus bloody christ.
    @Huey The Long
    well, can you tell us anything about your character? Like your name or if you have any interesting information about other people? Here is what I've collected so far:

aamirus - jane goodman; flynn cheated on her with her mother; cousin named jack could be helpful

distorted - abbie woods; treasure hunter and best friend of ellie

scvmurderer - elizabeth landry; apparently lesbian with mr. moon's wife; works at the saloon and is annoyed by the patrons coming onto her;

kenny - father adams; says somebody confessed to him about robbing the bank

Magoroth - Jim Mackenzie; Previously said Tom Cartwright but was open about it being wrong. Says he is married to a banker who witnessed the bank robbery and he is at the saloon to find the people who threatened her. Also has a child. Says he only has his own name in his role card.

yagami - the paladin?/no name; bounty hunter and hunting ellie moon

huey the long - no name; says he's the best hick from louisiana

marsh - refuses to give name; mentions recent events; asks about something dangerous happening here; says something may blow up; wants to see owner of saloon because of rumors; said he knew nothing about bank robberies; said he heard 2 people talking about fireworks; is an old man and his wife died 12 years ago

naz - refuses to give name; says she has scv's name in her flavor; apparently came to the saloon to try to woo scv but she's a man so not scv's type

44. ISO #1094
    Ganelon

Didnt you lie about your name?
    Didnt I post my name?
    well, I can't scumread myself can I?

45. ISO #1095

@naz as per my theory, last call: Are you opposed to lynching SCV? A simple yes or no will suffice.
    see:
    I'm not his lover tho he rejects me cuz he Gey

I mean flavor wise I don't want to lynch him because my char is in love w him, but from a macro perspective I am down to lynch the girl who rejects me so! If I can't have her, no one can!!!

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

He is one of the two along with naz who claimed to be afraid to give up their names cuz supposedly the mafia will kill them for it. Which DOES ping me the wrong way I’ll admit
    i already said inb4 hur dur someone reads me as mafia for not giving my name
    i don't think the mafia will necessarily kill me for it but i'm already this far in the day lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i'll just give it tmrw

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100