Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
  1. ISO #351

2. ISO #352

Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Can I join that cult?
    The idea of being able to influence the world sounds extremely interesting. @BananaCucho I will all us mortals to receive proper role cards and factions.
    I seriously hope he doesn't have the time nor the will to fucking do that.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #353

Okey, I believe it's important for us to state all of our "lore" that Banana has given to us. I don't care if it doesn't mean anything, I wanna do it for fun :P

Me: I didn't receive anything. Then I said Banana PMed me I was the mastermind and my objective was to kill everyone (and THEN he Pmed me exactly what I said). Then, I said I was Mother Theresa and my objective was to save you all (and the PMed me exactly the same).

Then he told me I realised I was able to "zap" players with some energy that comes out of my fingers. I told him to literally zap everyone and I'm apparently still doing so (including myself). After some time I got exhausted of zapping and he gave me a 5 post restriction. As I revealed I was the one who was zapping all of you he let me write more and more (due to my will to "make things right and repent for having zapped you all") and even improved my zapping power.

And that's it.

4. ISO #354

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Okey, I believe it's important for us to state all of our "lore" that Banana has given to us. I don't care if it doesn't mean anything, I wanna do it for fun :P

Me: I didn't receive anything. Then I said Banana PMed me I was the mastermind and my objective was to kill everyone (and THEN he Pmed me exactly what I said). Then, I said I was Mother Theresa and my objective was to save you all (and the PMed me exactly the same).

Then he told me I realised I was able to "zap" players with some energy that comes out of my fingers. I told him to literally zap everyone and I'm apparently still doing so (including myself). After some time I got exhausted of zapping and he gave me a 5 post restriction. As I revealed I was the one who was zapping all of you he let me write more and more (due to my will to "make things right and repent for having zapped you all") and even improved my zapping power.

And that's it.
    he told me I was popular but also thought somebody here was stalking me
    I received 4 pms in a row about progressively worse zapping, to the point where I was bleeding out of my ears
    I was told varcron was the one stalking me
    I was told that a message from beyond had come and I could either ignore it or listen to it. I replied that I wanted to hear it. Then he sent me the text with the --s I sent earlier
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

5. ISO #355

6. ISO #356

I would like to point out, btw, that this is not a hidden FM. There have been plenty of hidden FMs with weird rules and roles. Hell Stealth made a game with all citizens. Banana specifically put this as a DIFFERENT kind of forum game, so Idk why y'all keep trying to enforce FM rules onto it

7. ISO #357

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I would like to point out, btw, that this is not a hidden FM. There have been plenty of hidden FMs with weird rules and roles. Hell Stealth made a game with all citizens. Banana specifically put this as a DIFFERENT kind of forum game, so Idk why y'all keep trying to enforce FM rules onto it
    I'm glad you understand. However, we cannot forget that there may be someone who is running the simulation (if we can trust what Banana told rumox) and our objective is to kill him.

Still, I'd find it weird considering we're basically random lynching and there's a huge chance we eventually lynch the evil person if that's the case.

I also understand your circular part you talked about. It makes sense with the name of this game. I'd like to try the "NO ONE VOTES" or "VOTE BANANA" first although it'll be hard as hell considering there's still many people alive and we've got no way to know if they actually voted or not.

8. ISO #358

9. ISO #359

10. ISO #360

I'm glad you understand. However, we cannot forget that there may be someone who is running the simulation (if we can trust what Banana told rumox) and our objective is to kill him.

Still, I'd find it weird considering we're basically random lynching and there's a huge chance we eventually lynch the evil person if that's the case.

I also understand your circular part you talked about. It makes sense with the name of this game. I'd like to try the "NO ONE VOTES" or "VOTE BANANA" first although it'll be hard as hell considering there's still many people alive and we've got no way to know if they actually voted or not.
    circular thing is rumox not me, i'm down with both of what you suggested lol

11. ISO #361

12. ISO #362

13. ISO #363

I have yet to place a vote anyway
    We're doing Banana today. There's still many players that will vote just for the lols and will just end up with random people dying so better to wait for either them to die or agree to our plan.

14. ISO #364

15. ISO #365

We're doing Banana today. There's still many players that will vote just for the lols and will just end up with random people dying so better to wait for either them to die or agree to our plan.
    will you be one of them?

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

I was more talking about being one of the people who sneakily votes for somebody else than the agreed upon target
    I'm clearly not doing that. I haven't voted anyone yet and will only follow the consensus unless things go bananas.

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

And that's it.
    Sounds like you're just getting trolled LOL.

uWu

21. ISO #371

22. ISO #372

23. ISO #373

Everyone who said Joey must die (Renegade and Carol Keko) must die first.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!!!!

24. ISO #374

25. ISO #375

26. ISO #376

27. ISO #377

28. ISO #378

29. ISO #379

30. ISO #380

31. ISO #381

32. ISO #382

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    As you discuss circle mechanics, out of the corner of your eye you notice Marshmallow Marshall's fingers twitch
    This was a PM I received btw.

If someone wants to say the phrase to join my cult, it may revive him. Banana is very likely just fucking with me but if it works that's pretty cool and it proves we have some control over the simulation.

"Ron Jeremy lead me to salvation" if anyone wants to do it other than Ganelon who already has.

33. ISO #383

34. ISO #384

35. ISO #385

36. ISO #386

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390

41. ISO #391

42. ISO #392
    Ganelon

How about we rebel and lynch nobody?

43. ISO #393
    Ganelon

I vote we sacrifice Gyrlander

44. ISO #394
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Were you anything before you were a blood messiah? You know, before you drank that blood?
    Sorry, I missed this question somehow.
    No

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398

49. ISO #399

....for!?
    Being targeted and shot by SecondPassing.

I've not received any PMs as of late.

This is a brief summary of my interactions:

I received the initial zap pm, that I felt a zap. I responded to that message with "confetti" and was told that my zap has caused me to discover a new power, the ability to shoot lasers from my eyes that explode into confetti. Then I was told that I lost my powers and the zap went away.

Then I was told that Goofy was with me, but after a day he left. I tried calling out to him and told him to come back but there was no response.

So there is something to do with the zaps but I think it is misdirection, but I am not sure.

I also think it is interesting to see how phase 1 tie was solved, so the circle voting method won't do anything new in my mind. However, we have not tried to abstain from voting. Yesterday I did vote for bananacucho but I don't know if there was a consensus and it was skipped or if treecko had the most votes.

HMMM. I don't think we should vote Gyr despite Magelon's instigation.

50. ISO #400