1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

4. ISO #54

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

Re: S-FM 296 Simple Arsonist II

Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    But you are simply allowing the Parasite to eliminate it’s biggest threat.
    That implies the Arsonist has doused the Douse checker. If the douse checker finds who is doused, we're ahead and have two confirmed players.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

7. ISO #57

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That implies the Arsonist has doused the Douse checker. If the douse checker finds who is doused, we're ahead and have two confirmed players.
    Yes, but why must the information be shared with the rest of us? If the douse checker sees that someone is doused they can mostly conclude they are town and leave them in their top town reads. Thus if they somehow find themselves dead, we can just go back.

Heavily relying on the one power role in-game isn't the best strategy. Reads reads reads.

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    Yes, but why must the information be shared with the rest of us? If the douse checker sees that someone is doused they can mostly conclude they are town and leave them in their top town reads. Thus if they somehow find themselves dead, we can just go back.

Heavily relying on the one power role in-game isn't the best strategy. Reads reads reads.
    Because that person is immediately cleared from the process of elimination along with the checker themselves. And if the Douse checker is not doused (which is likely upon a doused check tomorrow) we gain a clear with an additional day of another streamlined PoE. No?

The Outcome of you method is Foolish.
    It's not. It's a sound plan, but if you'd prefer something else feel free to suggest it.

15. ISO #65

16. ISO #66

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

Because that person is immediately cleared from the process of elimination along with the checker themselves. And if the Douse checker is not doused (which is likely upon a doused check tomorrow) we gain a clear with an additional day of another streamlined PoE. No?
    The only person who needs to know is the douse checker. There is absolutely zero point in outting so early. As long as the douse checker knows who is clear and communicates it properly in reads, that's fine. Unless the douse checker is at risk of being lynched or knows they're going to die, there's no need to out themselves.

19. ISO #69

The only person who needs to know is the douse checker. There is absolutely zero point in outting so early. As long as the douse checker knows who is clear and communicates it properly in reads, that's fine. Unless the douse checker is at risk of being lynched or knows they're going to die, there's no need to out themselves.
    wait is role reveal on?

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

Already started?

To those asking early what our strategy is, it's to scumhunt, guys. We cannot rely on the Douse Checker for "free clears". Plus, this is a 24/24 game, so we need to get into it quickly.

-vote Caustic
    You are forced to give content this game. We do not have time for cryptic "variable analysis". As Kerrigan says, I have no time for games.

Also, I see Toad and Toadette... Do these mushrooms have something with eachother? Hmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

22. ISO #72

I don't know what your experience with Mafia is, but you seem to be quite enlightened. This is literally what should happen.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

The Douse Checker needs to breadcrumb his checks in reads, i.e. to leave clues that aren't directly understandable without his flip, but that will indicate us who he checked and what the result was upon checking. That would be preferably done in a list of reads, which means that E V E R Y O N E should give a list of reads tomorrow, WITHOUT ANY EXCEPTION. Please color it so that we can see it easily.

And for the love of the Cat Empress, do not claim ANYTHING unless you are the Douse Checked and are on the verge of being lynched. Any claim that does not meet those conditions IS ANTI-TOWN, because it either creates confusion about roles, which detracts from the point of the game (lynching scum), or it tells the Arsonist who to douse.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

23. ISO #73

wait is role reveal on?
    Uh, why wouldn't it be?

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Already started?

To those asking early what our strategy is, it's to scumhunt, guys. We cannot rely on the Douse Checker for "free clears". Plus, this is a 24/24 game, so we need to get into it quickly.

-vote Caustic
    You are forced to give content this game. We do not have time for cryptic "variable analysis". As Kerrigan says, I have no time for games.

Also, I see Toad and Toadette... Do these mushrooms have something with eachother? Hmm...
    I like this MM. I wish you were more aggressive more often. I get bored of shitposting fast.

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

I like this MM. I wish you were more aggressive more often. I get bored of shitposting fast.
    Not to be rude, but in the previous game you said I was, and I'm quoting you here, "stupidly aggressive".
    Because it isnt listed and we just played a game without role reveal?
    Hm? We weren't forbidden from revealing roles, it was a hidden setup, that's all. Have you seen the setup? I don't understand your point.

27. ISO #77

Not to be rude, but in the previous game you said I was, and I'm quoting you here, "stupidly aggressive".

Hm? We weren't forbidden from revealing roles, it was a hidden setup, that's all. Have you seen the setup? I don't understand your point.
    Actually, last game, you were town. The more I think about it, the more I think you may be pocketing me because you're saying the opposite of what you said last game (even though you were wrong last game).

Also... who's Kevin in the sign list lol

28. ISO #78

I disagree with your take on our previous game and I dont follow how you tunneled on me so hard. But that's not really the matter because it taught me something. Perhaps at some point we need to reread our town reads.

I've seen open setups with no reveal was my concern.

29. ISO #79

Actually, last game, you were town. The more I think about it, the more I think you may be pocketing me because you're saying the opposite of what you said last game (even though you were wrong last game).

Also... who's Kevin in the sign list lol
    To be honest I do weird shit.

30. ISO #80

31. ISO #81

I disagree with your take on our previous game and I dont follow how you tunneled on me so hard. But that's not really the matter because it taught me something. Perhaps at some point we need to reread our town reads.

I've seen open setups with no reveal was my concern.
    well I disagree with you too lol you legit ignored me and you saying that proves my point but whatever :P
    Same *looks at Gyrlander*. I still note your strong mindset difference, maybe it's your town game evolving positively (imo at least, without wanting to be condescending), maybe it's just that you're scum.

Oh, ok, setups with forbidden roleclaiming like IRL werewolf games. I thought you knew, but this isn't the site's meta; if the ability to claim is not specifically removed, claiming is allowed.

32. ISO #82

It's not. It's a sound plan, but if you'd prefer something else feel free to suggest it.
    I admire your generosity.
    Allow me to enlighten you.
    We all Evaluate others statements and watch for any Behaviour they may show.
    Then find the best result to satisfy a proper solution to others judgement.

33. ISO #83

I admire your generosity.
    Allow me to enlighten you.
    We all Evaluate others statements and watch for any Behaviour they may show.
    Then find the best result to satisfy a proper solution to others judgement.
    What is the content in that post? Did you just basically say "we need to check what people do if we want to have reads"? Because if so, it's not sooo useful...

34. ISO #84

Already started?

-vote Caustic

You made an attempt on my life. Brave perhaps, but Ill conceived.

35. ISO #85

What is the content in that post? Did you just basically say "we need to check what people do if we want to have reads"? Because if so, it's not sooo useful...
    There are many factors on determining the whereabouts of a Parasite.
    Hence, the behaviour of a Parasite takes a Significant factor.

36. ISO #86

By the way, just to clarify my playstyle, when I ask questions or pressure people, it's really nothing personal. Questions are questions, not necessarily attacks. We should all be questioning others instead of going in circles about roleclaiming in such a setup, especially with our short deadlines.

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

You made an attempt on my life. Brave perhaps, but Ill conceived.
    Not really, it's just pressure, not an attempt on anyone's life.
    There are many factors on determining the whereabouts of a Parasite.
    Hence, the behaviour of a Parasite takes a Significant factor.
    I didn't say it was wrong, I said it was so obvious it didn't have to be said. It's obvious even for a first-time Mafia player :P

39. ISO #89

By the way, just to clarify my playstyle, when I ask questions or pressure people, it's really nothing personal. Questions are questions, not necessarily attacks. We should all be questioning others instead of going in circles about roleclaiming in such a setup, especially with our short deadlines.
    I find nothing wrong with your approach towards the process.
    I respect your determination.

40. ISO #90

I'm not too sure what you mean by role reveal being on, or off. However, the Arsonist cannot douse themselves therefore if someone is doused it is safe to conclude they are a vanilla.

Not too sure if the douse checker can check themselves.

Like I said, and the Marshall seconded, the best thing to do here is to rely on our daily reads and work off the content that is given to us. Instead of the douse checker outting themselves, best 'bread crumb' their results.

41. ISO #91

Not really, it's just pressure, not an attempt on anyone's life.

I didn't say it was wrong, I said it was so obvious it didn't have to be said. It's obvious even for a first-time Mafia player :P
    I was requested to suggest a plan.
    At this point and time, the process is at its early stages.
    So I came to the conclusion that I must explain how to solve the process in the simplest of terms.

42. ISO #92

By the way, I find Toad quite towny here. Of course, it's only early D1, so my read might change, but he's doing exactly what I'd expect a townie to do. To some extent, Frinckles is, too, it's just that I disagree with his plan, but that's probably just a theory disagreement, and therefore NAI.

Toad
    Frinckles

Maybe Caustic?

Also,
    -vote Kovath
    I think Caustic doesn't need pressure, as long as he contributes constantly.

43. ISO #93

Well, I say "constantly" but that's relative of course, you're not expected to be contributing 24/7 xD

I was requested to suggest a plan.
    At this point and time, the process is at its early stages.
    So I came to the conclusion that I must explain how to solve the process in the simplest of terms.
    The simplest of terms? You really don't have more simple terms than that? Can I doubt that lol

44. ISO #94

Well, I say "constantly" but that's relative of course, you're not expected to be contributing 24/7 xD

The simplest of terms? You really don't have more simple terms than that? Can I doubt that lol
    If you wish to doubt my assumption.
    That’s Understandable.
    However, don’t treat me as a incompetent variable if that’s where you were going with it.

45. ISO #95

If you wish to doubt my assumption.
    That’s Understandable.
    However, don’t treat me as a incompetent variable if that’s where you were going with it.
    You're not incompetent at all (as you have showed last game), which is why I want you to produce meaningful content. The post I quoted was not meaningful, because it stated something very obvious. That's all I meant.

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97

I like Caustic, they were challenging Frinckles strategy for the game in a way that aligns with my thought process.
    I see your point and partially share it; it doesn't necessarily means that he's town, though, which is why I put a "maybe Caustic" in my town list.

48. ISO #98

Also, WAKE UP GUYS. We will have discussed literally nothing by the time the day ends, or at least by the time I have to go.

49. ISO #99

50. ISO #100