2. ISO #2702

3. ISO #2703

4. ISO #2704

5. ISO #2705

6. ISO #2706

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Why Arent You Shooting Me?

Do You Think Its Smarter To Find The Last Remaining Wraiths Instead?
    I Would Actually Side With You Tbh
    I’m going to shoot you in a few minutes. I am waiting to see if you can convince me you’ll side with the town and stop making things up
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

7. ISO #2707

8. ISO #2708

9. ISO #2709

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    He just reaction claimed to naz putting pressure on him. I don’t think his claim was planned to try to get anybody lynched. I believe the information in it, that’s not the problem. I just believe that’s why the scums hit banana, because they would assume you’re lying about being a doctor if they know banana is a doctor.
    That makes sense. But he had this information on day one. Clearly insisting that Vlad was town.

Whether this mean Banana was defended or explicitly attacked is unclear and since the host himself has given zero information (which is fair I guess) we have to rely on what else there is.

His response was direct, and detailed. And most importantly, correct on my account.

Could it come from the perspective of a Mafia Tracker? Yes. But what did he stand to gain as a Mafia Tracker making that claim? Nothing is implicated except for one thing:

If Banana WAS defended, your claim of being a Vigilante + Efe is unraveled completely. Even if you were unable to shoot night one (which you never indicated) a Serial Killer did not hit night two.

Furthermore, a Serial Killer you + a Mafia Efe makes zero sense.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

10. ISO #2710

I’m going to shoot you in a few minutes. I am waiting to see if you can convince me you’ll side with the town and stop making things up
    Fine...

I'll Side With You Not Because You Are Threathening Me But Because You're A Cool Person

My Role Is Hermione And Im A Neutral Executioner Beguiler Who Gets A Spell Called Protego Maxima After The Squirrel's Death

Protego Maxima Has Two Charges And I Cast Both Of Them On Myself
    Protego Maxima Is Basically An Autovest That Works On Both Lynch And Night
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #2711

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    That makes sense. But he had this information on day one. Clearly insisting that Vlad was town.

Whether this mean Banana was defended or explicitly attacked is unclear and since the host himself has given zero information (which is fair I guess) we have to rely on what else there is.

His response was direct, and detailed. And most importantly, correct on my account.

Could it come from the perspective of a Mafia Tracker? Yes. But what did he stand to gain as a Mafia Tracker making that claim? Nothing is implicated except for one thing:

If Banana WAS defended, your claim of being a Vigilante + Efe is unraveled completely. Even if you were unable to shoot night one (which you never indicated) a Serial Killer did not hit night two.

Furthermore, a Serial Killer you + a Mafia Efe makes zero sense.
    He did not have that info on day 1 he got it during night one. I don’t think he stood to gain anything, I think he was hoping that it would earn him enough town points to afk for the rest of the day.

12. ISO #2712

13. ISO #2713

14. ISO #2714

I Also Have Lookout Powers And Have Seen Naz And MM Visit BananaCucho
    Yeah no, I'm a cit lol

List of claims:

Marshmallow Marshall - Remus Lupin - Citizen
    Efekannn02 - ??? - Claims to be a NEUTRAL (NON-TOWN) beguiler, a spy, a lookout, to have lynch immunity, and a ton of other abilities that are probably as fake as the ones previously listed
    Pathfinder - Didn't catch the name - Claims Tracker
    Vlad the Impaler - Harry Potter - Claims Citizen
    Aamirus - didn't catch
    Frinckles - Didn't catch
    Gyrlander - Didn't catch - Claimed town and has the same wincon I have, more or less confirmed in my eyes, idk exact role
    Naz - Didn't catch

Help me please :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

15. ISO #2715

16. ISO #2716

Fine...

I'll Side With You Not Because You Are Threathening Me But Because You're A Cool Person

My Role Is Hermione And Im A Neutral Executioner Beguiler Who Gets A Spell Called Protego Maxima After The Squirrel's Death

Protego Maxima Has Two Charges And I Cast Both Of Them On Myself
    Protego Maxima Is Basically An Autovest That Works On Both Lynch And Night
    Okay, and I don’t have a day shot. Or any more night shots.

17. ISO #2717

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yeah no, I'm a cit lol

List of claims:

Efekannn02 - ??? - Claims to be a NEUTRAL (NON-TOWN) beguiler, a spy, a lookout, to have lynch immunity, and a ton of other abilities that are probably as fake as the ones previously listed
    Aamirus - didn't catch
    Frinckles - Didn't catch
    Gyrlander - Didn't catch - Claimed town and has the same wincon I have, more or less confirmed in my eyes, idk exact role
    Naz - Didn't catch

The Beguiler Part Is Comfirmed By Aamirus
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #2718

19. ISO #2719

20. ISO #2720

I‘ll be using my day shot on you soon, say your last words.
    If this is true :

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
    He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #2721

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yeah no, I'm a cit lol

List of claims:

Aamirus - didn't catch
    Frinckles - Didn't catch
    Naz - Didn't catch

You’ve only read posts from Efe and gyr? Like Jesus man, town mm is not this useless

22. ISO #2722

You Do Know That 2 Autovests Are Overpowered Right?

I Knew Blink Didnt Respond To Your Questions So I Used The Same Lie As Before
    OH SHIT I FELL TO AAMIRUS'S TRAP

SHE DOES HAVE A DAY SHOT AND WILL SHOOT ME

SHE FOOLED ME!!!!!!!!!!!

YES I DO HAVE PROTEGO MAXIMA

I DO HAVE PROTEGO MAXIMA

PLEASE SPARE ME PLEASEEEE!!!!
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #2723

24. ISO #2724

25. ISO #2725

OH SHIT I FELL TO AAMIRUS'S TRAP

SHE DOES HAVE A DAY SHOT AND WILL SHOOT ME

SHE FOOLED ME!!!!!!!!!!!

YES I DO HAVE PROTEGO MAXIMA

I DO HAVE PROTEGO MAXIMA

PLEASE SPARE ME PLEASEEEE!!!!
    I Had A Choice Between The Unforgivable Curses And The Beguiler Powers

I Chose The Beguiler Powers Because I Wanted To Live Forever
    I Like Ice Cream

26. ISO #2726

27. ISO #2727

28. ISO #2728

29. ISO #2729

30. ISO #2730

he [Ganelon] openly claimed neutral and got lynched for that, don't bullshit yourself [Frinckles by saying you put him up first and are therefore more or less confirmed town] lmfao
    yay I'm not crazy

31. ISO #2731

No.
    Vlad MAY have been protected night one.

I do not believe Vlad and MM to be on the same team.

<insert everything terrible about MM>

Efe's role is confirmable outside of a Aamirus + Efe team.
    Yeah, we know Efe IS A FUCKING BEGUILER. I have NEVER SEEN 1 Town Beguiler, even more THAT IS NOT THE QUESTION BECAUSE WE HAVE ALL ASSUMED EFE IS NEUTRAL AT THE VERY LEAST.

So?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

32. ISO #2732

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Yeah, we know Efe IS A FUCKING BEGUILER. I have NEVER SEEN 1 Town Beguiler, even more THAT IS NOT THE QUESTION BECAUSE WE HAVE ALL ASSUMED EFE IS NEUTRAL AT THE VERY LEAST.

So?
    SO WE LYNCH OUTSIDE OF THE NEUTRAL CLAIM ON A SCUMMY FUCK BECAUSE WE JUST LYNCHED A NEUTRAL.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

33. ISO #2733

You're a dog?
    I’m albus dumbledore (vig).
    Town.
    The greatest wizard of all time. My friend Hagrid has been roaming around the corridors late at night suspiciously but he says it’s all for the good of Hogwarts. Apparently he has a problem with huge furry monsters. I was recently bitten by a large doglike animal. I was able to transfigure it into a statue at the same moment I was bitten. I am now a furry monster who happens to be able to keep control of his mind while transforming.

My action is that I can transform into a werewolf once per game and savagely maul somebody to death. I cannot do this on night one.

I have no attributes.

My wincon is to eliminate all other factions.

34. ISO #2734

SO WE LYNCH OUTSIDE OF THE NEUTRAL CLAIM ON A SCUMMY FUCK BECAUSE WE JUST LYNCHED A NEUTRAL.
    ISN'T IT BETTER TO LYNCH ANOTHER NEUTRAL AND THEN CONTINUE WITH THE REST? IF I'M CORRECT YOU ALREADY PREDICTED THIS SCENARIO AND SEEMED REASONABLY OKAY WITH IT.

PLUS MM IS NOT OBJECTIVELY A SCUMMY FUCK.

Although I admit my town read is deteriorating because HE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING.

35. ISO #2735

You’ve only read posts from Efe and gyr? Like Jesus man, town mm is not this useless
    Coronavirus-surprised MM is this unable to play actively. I missed a lot of posts, but have read everyone's on D1. Just saw you claimed Albus Dumbledore with knowledge of all spells, though.
    Also, I'll ask you this : how the fuck does not reading the thread benefit scum!MM?

Another thing : you all have I G N O R E D my cases on my scumreads, at least on D1 and early D2 (haven't read the rest). It's not totally my fault if people can't be bothered to read longer posts that have quotes to back things up, you know.

36. ISO #2736

37. ISO #2737

Town.
    The greatest wizard of all time. My friend Hagrid has been roaming around the corridors late at night suspiciously but he says it’s all for the good of Hogwarts. Apparently he has a problem with huge furry monsters. I was recently bitten by a large doglike animal. I was able to transfigure it into a statue at the same moment I was bitten. I am now a furry monster who happens to be able to keep control of his mind while transforming.

My action is that I can transform into a werewolf once per game and savagely maul somebody to death. I cannot do this on night one.

I have no attributes.

My thing won't work on you then.

38. ISO #2738

39. ISO #2739

I'd like a town member to confirm with me, small detail I know and tedious: Distorted lied about somebody being cursed to not use punction, correct?
    How would we know? Also his death description implies that he tried to kill Efe when he died but Efe was immune

40. ISO #2740

I didn't visit banana, Efe u turd
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

41. ISO #2741

I'd like a town member to confirm with me, small detail I know and tedious: Distorted lied about somebody being cursed to not use punction, correct?
    Distorted didn't lie
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

42. ISO #2742

Town.

I have no attributes.

This associated to the BananaCucho post + other posts from Aamirus + Efe's beguiler claim, which is apparently true = Aamirus high town

43. ISO #2743

Town.

I have no attributes.

Aamirus

If There Is Oneeeeee Thing I Learned From Hidden Setups Is That You Can Make Shit Up

You Have 2 Charges Of Vigi Shots Maybe 3
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #2744

45. ISO #2745

46. ISO #2746

47. ISO #2747

My fruit*
    BananaCondom.png

48. ISO #2748

Even if you believe I am objectively scummy, which is A CRAPPY READ, by the way, you can just lynch what the town's wincon tells us to lynch : the other factions. Efe is not from our faction. He must die. SIMPLE AS THAT. Why the fuck would you risk a mislynch lol, especially when we already lynched a Wraith (Ganelon)?

49. ISO #2749

Dude, if Efe just appears to be inmune to lynching I'll:

1. Accept all responsability and flagellate myself.

2. Hate blink for pulling unfair roles.

3. Worship Frinckles' feet for all eternity.
    I Like How My Role Has Literally Powers No One Would Want Me To Have
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #2750