Actress
    Heartbreaker
    Paparazzi

---------

Mechanics

-Lynch is Majority + Plurality
    -Mafia shares a night chat only
    -If more than one Mafia is alive, the kill cannot be blocked by Nurse
    -All Mafia members can kill and use their night abilities simultaneously.
    -No Last Wills
    -No Death Notes
    -Night start No Night Kill, all power roles may use their abilities.
    -48HR Days
    -24HR Nights

---------

Rolecards
    Citizen: You are a Citizen, you have no action.
    Nurse: You are a Nurse, at night you may choose to protect a target. They will be healed and roleblocked. You are not informed whether or not you protected your target. If there is only one Mafia remaining and you use your ability on them, they will be unable to kill.
    Justice: You are a Justice, at night you may choose to compare two targets to learn whether they have the same or different alignment. An Actress will always be different than town.
    Oracle: You are an Oracle, at night you may choose to target another player. If you are killed by any means, their role will be revealed publicly. You cannot be roleblocked.
    &
    Actress: You are an Actress, at night you may choose to target another player. You will learn their role and appear as that role if you're killed by any means. You may choose to act on an Mafia teammate.
    Heartbreaker: You are a Heartbreaker, on the first night you may choose to target another player. If you are lynched, they will die. If they die you are unaffected. You may choose to not use your ability. You may only do this the first night.
    Paparazzi: You are the Paparazzi, if you are ever lynched you may tell the host via PM to have one player's role revealed to your Mafia teammates. The town will not know this information.

---------

Feedback

Killed: You died.
    Roleblocked: No Feedback
    Justice: You investigated [blank] & [blank] they have the same/different alignment.
    Oracle Reveal: Will be located in beginning of day or night posts.
    Heartbreaker: [Target] has fallen in love with you!
    Loved: You have fallen in love with [Heartbreaker player.]
    Actress: Your target is a [Role] you will now appear as [Role.]
    Paparazzi Reveal: Located in Mafia night chat.

---------

OOO

Nurse -> All other power roles -> Kills

Standard Forum Mafia Rules Apply

Mafia wins if they control the Majority.
    Town wins if they lynch all Mafia members.

Last edited by Frinckles; March 19th, 2020 at 04:19 PM.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #2

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly (10p)

(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ General how 2 Play (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ

Gameplay depends largely on who is killed the first night but two underlying concepts are for Justice to reveal day one with their check and Nurse/Oracle to not claim unless they absolutely need to. If Justice is dead, Oracle is free to claim instead. Mafia you have the playbook, have fun.
    Last edited by Frinckles; March 5th, 2020 at 09:29 AM.

3. ISO #3

Actually. This is open to review. This setup is based off one I created on EpicMafia that has gained a good bit of attention which was "Jem is Outrageous." After playing the setup 26 times in ranked it's win loss is about 52/48 favoring town slightly. There are multiple avenues for mafia to win while allowing a competent town to figure it out.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Unusual, yet simple roles.
    And an Actress.

Review in progress.

Lynch mode (majority, plurality, majority + plurality, condorcet, etc.) is required.

Mafia can carry the factional kill and use their personal action at the same time, right? It'd be nice to specify it in the setup, even though "if more than one Mafia is alive, they all commit the night kill" implies it.

Although you say that a similar setup has a winrate favoring town, I see a high scum - town ratio here, given that the Mafia has a factional kill and a lot of means to confuse or kill the town. Without counting Heartbreaker kill or Nurse heal in, two mislynches would result in a Mafia victory. I suggest adding one citizen, unless you have arguments against this.

The Paparazzi's rolecard is unclear. Does he reveal the roles of all players, or only of a specific target? Please clarify.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly (10P)

Heads up : don't forget to set the prefix to Ready for Review when the setup is ready for review! I could have missed your post if it had gotten buried.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Unusual, yet simple roles.
    And an Actress.

Review in progress.

Lynch mode (majority, plurality, majority + plurality, condorcet, etc.) is required.

Mafia can carry the factional kill and use their personal action at the same time, right? It'd be nice to specify it in the setup, even though "if more than one Mafia is alive, they all commit the night kill" implies it.

Although you say that a similar setup has a winrate favoring town, I see a high scum - town ratio here, given that the Mafia has a factional kill and a lot of means to confuse or kill the town. Without counting Heartbreaker kill or Nurse heal in, two mislynches would result in a Mafia victory. I suggest adding one citizen, unless you have arguments against this.

The Paparazzi's rolecard is unclear. Does he reveal the roles of all players, or only of a specific target? Please clarify.
    Adding a citizen wouldn't give town an additional lynch, because the game begins with a night phase.

p;edit you'd probably hate me for suggesting this but maybe the n0 actions should be randomized, or COMs should be used. Getting killed based on your meta kind of sucks lol.
    Last edited by yzb25; March 5th, 2020 at 02:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Adding a citizen wouldn't give town an additional lynch, because the game begins with a night phase.

p;edit you'd probably hate me for suggesting this but maybe the n0 actions should be randomized, or COMs should be used. Getting killed based on your meta kind of sucks lol.
    But yes. The game begins with a town member killed. It is 6v3 beginning day one and 4v3 after a mislynch + nightkill.

As far as N0 actions, I don't see a reason to change them. If players want to run this setup with alt accounts that's fine. Night start doesn't get enough love in our community, it's brutal but it's a way to play. And honestly, I'm giving three town power roles their abilities during this too - this could be a saved n0 kill for all we know.

11. ISO #11

These roles can create some cute little interactions. I like them <3
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall

Updated with changes.

As for balance, I've added a basic primer following the OP to help town avoid getting rekt. Not sure about adding another Citizen.
    I missed something in the original review. Oops. Oh and it seems you all noticed it before me

Mafia being able to kill on night 1 makes it even worse than I thought, and causes the game to rely much more on Justice and Nurse. Basically, it removes a big part of the pressure to read people based on behavior and gives a lot of weight to power roles. That is rarely fun, unless the players are looking for a role madness game (and even then, there should still be a stronger incentive for town to scum hunt). Plus, in the event Justice and Oracle aren't efficient in their actions, the setup becomes simply super scum-favored. Even with Justice being accurate, the Town still has to figure who has which alignment between the two checks. Mislynches cost a lot in this game, yet the roles don't really prevent them at all.

I'm not sure adding a basic strategy guide is what the game needs. It doesn't affect balance.

As for the "night 0" kill start, it's a way to play, I guess. I do agree that it sucks to get killed without having the chance to post, but that's an issue inherent to the game style.

13. ISO #13

Mafia being able to kill on night 1 makes it even worse than I thought, and causes the game to rely much more on Justice and Nurse. Basically, it removes a big part of the pressure to read people based on behavior and gives a lot of weight to power roles. That is rarely fun, unless the players are looking for a role madness game (and even then, there should still be a stronger incentive for town to scum hunt). Plus, in the event Justice and Oracle aren't efficient in their actions, the setup becomes simply super scum-favored. Even with Justice being accurate, the Town still has to figure who has which alignment between the two checks. Mislynches cost a lot in this game, yet the roles don't really prevent them at all.
    I like mechanic focused setups and I disagree that scumhunting takes a backseat to it. We just played a game where we did in fact have two FBI Agent claims and we spent more time interacting within ourselves than with the claimants. That's ignoring the fact that one of them was AFK and the other was overwhelmingly townread.

Six of the ten roles are power roles, but that doesn't make this role madness. Players know what to expect, it's written clearly. Nurse needs to be hidden, and Justice/Oracle needs to lead the town.

Simply put, the town will lose after two mislynches. The Mafia have multiple avenues to win the game but the town has more than enough tools to combat whatever the Mafia runs.

I'm not sure what the concern is specifically. Adding an additional citizen will do little, I think except make the game more difficult for a Mafia who can't find Nurse.
    Last edited by Frinckles; March 6th, 2020 at 08:33 AM.

14. ISO #14

Given the level of POE and game-solving that can be done with all these roles, it doesn't surprise me that the winrate is 50/50. Justice has the potential to build a towncore very quickly. There will still be a need for reads, they'll just be within a narrower set of scenarios, like last game.

Whether scum can win depends on whether they can do something funky to throw off the town's rhythm and extract an additional mislynch.

15. ISO #15

Given the level of POE and game-solving that can be done with all these roles, it doesn't surprise me that the winrate is 50/50. Justice has the potential to build a towncore very quickly. There will still be a need for reads, they'll just be within a narrower set of scenarios, like last game.

Whether scum can win depends on whether they can do something funky to throw off the town's rhythm and extract an additional mislynch.
    Yes, even an Oracle killed night one can give the town a psuedo-confirmed town to work with. Interactions in relation to those flips and any counterclaim the Mafia attempts will form a majority of scumhunting.

There is also the question of whether Heartbreaker chooses to love night one. If they do, you will automatically have a counterclaim between those two players.

16. ISO #16

The primary difference in the application of power roles in this setup compared to Silent Night is that it is highly recommended for Justice to claim day one. Last wills are disabled for this reason. Aamirus, for example, could not simply hide and collect checks to solve the game. It would be wasted if killed. The approach of Follow-The-Cop (Justice) is also taken into consideration. Plenty of wifom there as the Nurse additionally roleblocks.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

I like mechanic focused setups and I disagree that scumhunting takes a backseat to it. We just played a game where we did in fact have two FBI Agent claims and we spent more time interacting within ourselves than with the claimants. That's ignoring the fact that one of them was AFK and the other was overwhelmingly townread.

Six of the ten roles are power roles, but that doesn't make this role madness. Players know what to expect, it's written clearly. Nurse needs to be hidden, and Justice/Oracle needs to lead the town.

Simply put, the town will lose after two mislynches. The Mafia have multiple avenues to win the game but the town has more than enough tools to combat whatever the Mafia runs.

I'm not sure what the concern is specifically. Adding an additional citizen will do little, I think except make the game more difficult for a Mafia who can't find Nurse.
    Conflicting claims are normal in non-vanilla games. However, if people begin to "count roles" like they do in the mod at a point that is not end-game, which did happen in past games, scumhunting based on behavior does take a back seat. Giving only one mislynch possibility to the Town is limiting the amount of scum hunting that isn't based purely on mechanics/role abilities.

If the goal of the setup is to be highly based on mechanics, I guess people can see by themselves when they play.

The "tools the Town has to combat whatever the Mafia runs" are not mainly behavioral analysis in this setup (as you imply yourself, it's the TPRs that give tools here), and that was my point. If that's the intent behind the setup, so be it.

~~ The part above isn't an issue : it was simply a concern that the nature of the setup wasn't reflecting the original intent. ~~

Adding an additional citizen gives two mislynches to the Town instead of just one (at least from pure lynches + factional kills point of view), and that is a BIG thing, not a little one at all. Only one mislynch is, from my experience and from general statistics of games, very hard to pull for town. Plus, the Heartbreaker's kill actually makes it go back to one allowed mislynch if it's well used. I don't know the meta of the site you took this from, but a 50/50 winrate seems unlikely in ours. This is, as I see it, a balance issue, and the setup is likely to result in a Mafia victory. Feel free to disagree and expose arguments if you do, of course.

19. ISO #19

Having one confirmed town is very strong in the long run, but doesn't solve games instantly or prevent mislynches (far from completely, at least). This game isn't designed to last very long. Proof is to be seen in Your Everyday Average Game, in which the "Host" almighty role with power to kill lost, or in Turnabout Mafia, in which the Judge, a confirmed town player without a standard vote, was completely unable to change the tides of the game, despite being experienced and charismatic.

I do agree that this is what the scums have to do. It just seems too easy for them in the current state of the setup.

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

Well, I'd be willing to try it as a prototype or experimental setup.
    The idea of experimental setups is not to implement setups that follow the spirit of standard setups, but that are deemed unbalanced by staff. That would be useless. The goal is to allow new kinds of setups to be created and played, even though they may not be as balanced as the standard ones. This setup does not seem to meet the requirements for any form of approval at the moment, and if it remains in the same spirit, it will never really be an experimental setup.

If you would like to see the setup approved normally, it would be necessary to discuss the balance issue that is a major concern here. Do you disagree that giving only one mislynch to the Town in a 10 players setup is generally scum-favored?
    Last edited by Marshmallow Marshall; March 6th, 2020 at 08:39 PM.

22. ISO #22

Having one confirmed town is very strong in the long run, but doesn't solve games instantly or prevent mislynches (far from completely, at least). This game isn't designed to last very long. Proof is to be seen in Your Everyday Average Game, in which the "Host" almighty role with power to kill lost, or in Turnabout Mafia, in which the Judge, a confirmed town player without a standard vote, was completely unable to change the tides of the game, despite being experienced and charismatic.

I do agree that this is what the scums have to do. It just seems too easy for them in the current state of the setup.
    You misunderstood me. Justice's check can potentially create a towncore of 3 players on day 1. If not, there will be a pseudo-CC war on day 1. If he manages to get another check, he can repeat the exact same process. When combined with scumhunting, it's more powerful than an ordinary sheriff.

Also, you're miscalculating here. I assure you adding a citizen will NOT give town an extra mislynch. You'd need to add two.

23. ISO #23

You misunderstood me. Justice's check can potentially create a towncore of 3 players on day 1. If not, there will be a pseudo-CC war on day 1. If he manages to get another check, he can repeat the exact same process. When combined with scumhunting, it's more powerful than an ordinary sheriff.

Also, you're miscalculating here. I assure you adding a citizen will NOT give town an extra mislynch. You'd need to add two.
    That is half-true, but the process isn't repeatable if Nurse has to remain on the claimed Justice, roleblocking him (which is the goal of the role, a nice WIFOM interaction). I say "half-true" because 100 % confirming people isn't instantly possible : both checked players could be Mafia.

~~

Plus, the Heartbreaker's kill actually makes it go back to one allowed mislynch if it's well used. This isn't a mistake; the Heartbreaker won't necessarily want to love someone, since it kinda reveals him to the loved one. That either gives one more mislynch to the Town, or makes it so that the Nurse heals are actually buying another mislynch for the town if the heals are on point.
    You believe that the setup is well balanced as of now, am I mistaken? What makes the small amount of mislynches possible for town not imbalanced in your opinion? Solely the power roles?

Also, it'd be good to clarify if the Oracle reveals Actress or only the role the Actress is faking (or both).

24. ISO #24

That is half-true, but the process isn't repeatable if Nurse has to remain on the claimed Justice, roleblocking him (which is the goal of the role, a nice WIFOM interaction). I say "half-true" because 100 % confirming people isn't instantly possible : both checked players could be Mafia.

~~

Plus, the Heartbreaker's kill actually makes it go back to one allowed mislynch if it's well used. This isn't a mistake; the Heartbreaker won't necessarily want to love someone, since it kinda reveals him to the loved one. That either gives one more mislynch to the Town, or makes it so that the Nurse heals are actually buying another mislynch for the town if the heals are on point.
    You believe that the setup is well balanced as of now, am I mistaken? What makes the small amount of mislynches possible for town not imbalanced in your opinion? Solely the power roles?

Also, it'd be good to clarify if the Oracle reveals Actress or only the role the Actress is faking (or both).
    Oracle will reveal the role the Actress is acting as. That's why I used the term Psuedo-Confirmed earlier. In this way, the Oracle can be anti-town in uncommon situations.

But I agree with yzb. If you roll Citizen in this game and a Justice says you and someone else have the same alignment you're confirmed town to eachother. That's a powerful dynamic instantly akin to Masons almost.

25. ISO #25

Oracle will reveal the role the Actress is acting as. That's why I used the term Psuedo-Confirmed earlier. In this way, the Oracle can be anti-town in uncommon situations.

But I agree with yzb. If you roll Citizen in this game and a Justice says you and someone else have the same alignment you're confirmed town to eachother. That's a powerful dynamic instantly akin to Masons almost.
    Alright. I agree with the mechanic here; however, it makes the town weaker, and makes the addition of a Citizen even more advisable.

Right. But if you were putting 3 Masons in this game instead of a Justice, I would say that the game is too swingy and not really balanced, because the one mislynch issue is still here. One mislynch possibility in a game with one united Mafia faction with a factional nightkill + heartbreak kill + deception on flips (Actress) + night start is not balanced, even if Town has some good power roles. They can die. The Nurse can save them, but also make them useless ability-wise. The Justice can even be killed N1, which would almost result in an instant loss for the Town.
    Take Undercover as an example. The Mafia are two and they have only a night chat, no additional abilities, not even a kill. They have to work with the Serial Killer to win (usually). They can even get killed by the SK. And in the end, they still won (and I believe that the Mafia won the first iteration I played in, too).

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You can't compare two completely different games like that imo. Plus the mafia team in undercover was super duper strong. I can see this setup going either way, town domination or scum domination depending on how its played
    Indeed, but general balance principles still apply. That's the beauty of principles. Plus, it's an example

Nobody has really addressed the main point, though. Does someone actually disagree that a setup of this size should have more than one mislynch possibility in quite normal circumstances? If so, why, and do you have examples of well balanced, non-experimental games that have this pattern?

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

Indeed, but general balance principles still apply. That's the beauty of principles. Plus, it's an example

Nobody has really addressed the main point, though. Does someone actually disagree that a setup of this size should have more than one mislynch possibility in quite normal circumstances? If so, why, and do you have examples of well balanced, non-experimental games that have this pattern?
    I think a setup where all town power roles get to act on the first night can be justified by a N0 kill. The difficulty level placed on the town is proportional to how the Mafia plays, that's why it's fun. This isn't an impossible setup for town to win and I feel that adding a citizen would dilute the setup in favor of town.

@Kenny yeah, I get dying night one is annoying but there is plenty of wifom in who dies night one. I also think it gets the game rolling much faster. To be honest, I've been dreading the longevity of shitposting day ones.

31. ISO #31

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Or somewhere smack dab in the middle
    This is not meant to be easy by any means, but from what I've seen - it is balanced. It starts out fast paced and can end quickly for either team if they misstep. That's the beauty of it. But town has ways of making the process of elimination easier.

If you're a Nurse and you successfully lynched a Mafia ccing Justice do you heal the real Justice and roleblock then or not? Do you know if Mafia knows your role via Actress or Paparazzi? Etc.

32. ISO #32

Now, when I speak about how I've seen this setup played, it's in the scope of EpicMafia. This is a web-based Mafia platform and people there are knowledgeable about the same concepts. I created this setup to be 'comped' or competitive for thier ladder essentially. It's still undergoing evaluation but it's currently very close to 50/50 favoring town.

I dont know how exactly transitioning to an FM setting will make the setup play out. Who benefits from more discussion generally?

For what it's worth, Silent Night was built off a setup I enjoyed on EM (mixed in with La Cosa Nostra's styling.) And the town kind of got rolled. There were significant mistakes made by town however.

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

I think a setup where all town power roles get to act on the first night can be justified by a N0 kill. The difficulty level placed on the town is proportional to how the Mafia plays, that's why it's fun. This isn't an impossible setup for town to win and I feel that adding a citizen would dilute the setup in favor of town.

@Kenny yeah, I get dying night one is annoying but there is plenty of wifom in who dies night one. I also think it gets the game rolling much faster. To be honest, I've been dreading the longevity of shitposting day ones.
    You're still not addressing the main point. It has one mislynch possibility.

The difficulty level for Town is always proportional to how the Mafia plays when it's Town vs Mafia, and adding a citizen always "dilutes" the setup in favor of town; it's often needed to balance things out. Honestly, none of the sentences in your post hold any weight about the setup.

As for the N1 kill, I agree with Kenny, but it'd be breaking the setup's spirit a bit. The only WIFOM about N1 kill is the player's meta, and that's NOT fun, nor is it informative. Actually, I propose this alternative to adding a Citizen, since you really seem to hate the idea : make N1 a no-kill night instead. It also keeps the spirit of the setup, but removes the annoyance of dying for no reason related to the game.

Web-based Mafia isn't Forum Mafia. If comparing two different setups of a similar kind that were played in the exact same style of Mafia, comparing two different styles of Mafia is completely invalid. A 9-3-3 from the mod is horribly imbalanced for the FM world, for example.

Also, no offense, but just saying that the setup is balanced and not addressing the main point (the one mislynch possibility) isn't productive. Please address the concern specifically.

35. ISO #35

You're still not addressing the main point. It has one mislynch possibility.

The difficulty level for Town is always proportional to how the Mafia plays when it's Town vs Mafia, and adding a citizen always "dilutes" the setup in favor of town; it's often needed to balance things out. Honestly, none of the sentences in your post hold any weight about the setup.

As for the N1 kill, I agree with Kenny, but it'd be breaking the setup's spirit a bit. The only WIFOM about N1 kill is the player's meta, and that's NOT fun, nor is it informative. Actually, I propose this alternative to adding a Citizen, since you really seem to hate the idea : make N1 a no-kill night instead. It also keeps the spirit of the setup, but removes the annoyance of dying for no reason related to the game.

Web-based Mafia isn't Forum Mafia. If comparing two different setups of a similar kind that were played in the exact same style of Mafia, comparing two different styles of Mafia is completely invalid. A 9-3-3 from the mod is horribly imbalanced for the FM world, for example.

Also, no offense, but just saying that the setup is balanced and not addressing the main point (the one mislynch possibility) isn't productive. Please address the concern specifically.
    I suppose N0 being a no-kill night would be interesting. While still allowing ability use right?

36. ISO #36

I suppose N0 being a no-kill night would be interesting. While still allowing ability use right?
    Correct. That would be balanced, because the TPRs would be sure to get some results to work with. It also removes the annoyance of dying without having ever posted, and it prevents town from being doomed in case Mafia gets lucky and kills Justice N1.

37. ISO #37

Correct. That would be balanced, because the TPRs would be sure to get some results to work with. It also removes the annoyance of dying without having ever posted, and it prevents town from being doomed in case Mafia gets lucky and kills Justice N1.
    Well, I've gone ahead and changed it.

38. ISO #38

Alright, the setup seems good balance-wise. A few last technicalities :

- You need to add win conditions.

- The setup could use rules (if you don't want anything that goes out of the very ordinary rules, you can simply link the FM Rules (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...um-Mafia-Rules).

39. ISO #39

40. ISO #40

Quote Originally Posted by powerofdeath View Post
    I think this setup is horribly unbalanced in epicmafia though.
    It's been pretty balanced all around. Only issue is when Justice get N1'd but Orc can still lead. What problems did you have with it?

41. ISO #41

42. ISO #42

Alright, the setup seems good balance-wise. A few last technicalities :

- You need to add win conditions.

- The setup could use rules (if you don't want anything that goes out of the very ordinary rules, you can simply link the FM Rules (https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...um-Mafia-Rules).
    @Frinckles Just making sure you saw my message :P the setup is nearly ready for approval

43. ISO #43

44. ISO #44

Approved. Do you want me to add you on the Queue with this setup?

45. ISO #45

46. ISO #46

Hell yeah.
    Done. Note that you're pretty far for now, but you'll get to host it eventually :P

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Could the Oracle in theory target one player, not target anyone else, even after the player's death would their role still be "publicly revealed."
    I'm asking this in-case an Oracle targets an Actress N1. The actress would flip as something else, but could the Oracle be used to confirm that the dead actress is in-fact an actress by not targeting anyone else for the rest of the game? Revealing the role upon the Oracle's death?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #49

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Could the Oracle in theory target one player, not target anyone else, even after the player's death would their role still be "publicly revealed."
    I'm asking this in-case an Oracle targets an Actress N1. The actress would flip as something else, but could the Oracle be used to confirm that the dead actress is in-fact an actress by not targeting anyone else for the rest of the game? Revealing the role upon the Oracle's death?
    Oracles target is their target.

50. ISO #50

Oracles target is their target.
    I suppose a better question could be
    Can an Oracle target a dead player?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass