S-FM 290: Standoff (8P) - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Frinckles doesnt have a gun you say? I like how he ninja'd you there and said he was given a gun.

How did you confirm MM being a drug dealer?

None of what you're saying here makes any sense tbh
    I am gunsmith. I gave a gun to Frinckles.

Frinckles fakeclaimed gunsmith giving me a gun, and then retracted the claim...

Efe claims investigator and says I'm a drug dealer.
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Fakeclaiming AT MYLO is just extremely anti-town, and there is no way Frinckles did that as town.
    Dont tell me what I do is anti town. I wanted to roleswap with you until Efe said you were scum. If you're not, great. I shoot Efe. You can townread me and we get to day three with both of us dead. If not. Town loses outright.

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    If your scum and we dont lynch you, we lose. If your town we also lose. its effectively Lylo because of the gun.
    ^^^^^^^^ which is why we MUST lynch Frinckles. I do not even have a gun.
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #406

So, you should agree that lynching you and shooting Efe is ideal if you're town.

7. ISO #407

You are doing your best to divert any idea that you can be scum away from yourself in such a way that your intentionally leaving out that if your scum the town loses. Maybe this is how you speak to TheLawyer though because maybe he is your scummate???
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

8. ISO #408

All of you are bs and the only explanation can be the existence of a bd and only when the bd targets dont get notified of being swapped
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #409

I am certain Efe is town and we have some scum swappy action involved.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

15. ISO #415

16. ISO #416

You can't touch this
    You can't touch this
    You can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh)
    You can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh)
    My-my-my-my music makes me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
    Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hype feet
    That's good when you know you're down
    A super dope homeboy from the Oaktown
    And I'm known as such
    And this is a beat uh u can't touch
    I told you homeboy u can't touch this
    Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
    Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
    You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this
    Fresh new kicks and pants
    You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
    So move out of your seat
    And get a fly girl and catch this beat
    While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
    And let me know it's going on like that like that
    Cold on a mission so pull on back
    Let 'em know that you're too much
    And this is a beat uh u can't touch
    Yo I told you u can't touch this
    Why you standing there man u can't touch this
    Yo sound the bells school is in sucker u can't touch this
    Give me a song or rhythm
    Making 'em sweat that's what I'm giving 'em
    Now they know when you talk about the Hammer
    You talk about a show that's hyped and tight
    Singers are sweatin' so pass them a mic
    Or a tape to learn what it's gonna take
    And now he's gonna burn
    The charts legit either work hard
    Or you might as well quit
    That's word because you know
    You can't touch this (oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh)
    Break it down
    (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh)
    (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh-oh)
    Stop Hammer time
    Go with the flow in a spin if you can't move to this
    Then you probably are dead
    So wave your hands in the air
    Bust through the moves run your fingers through your hair
    This is it for a winner
    Dance to this and you're gonna get thinner
    Move slide your rump
    Just for a minute let's all do the bump
    Bump bump bump yeah
    Can't touch this
    Look man u can't touch this
    You'll probably get hyped boy 'cause you know you can't u can't touch this
    Ring the bell school's back in break it down
    (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
    Stop Hammer time
    (Oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh)
    (Oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh)
    (Oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh)
    (Oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh) u can't touch this
    (Oh-oh oh oh oh-oh-oh) break it down
    Stop Hammer time
    Every time you see me that Hammer's just so hype
    I'm dope on the floor and I'm magic on the mic
    Now why would I ever stop doing this
    With others makin' records that just don't hit
    I toured around the world from London to the bank
    It's Hammer go Hammer
    It's a Hammer yo Hammer and the rest go and play
    Can't touch this (oh-oh oh-oh-oh)
    Yeah u can't touch this
    I told you u can't touch this (oh-oh oh-oh-oh)
    Too hype can't touch this
    Get me outta here u can't touch this
    (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

^^^^^^^^ which is why we MUST lynch Frinckles. I do not even have a gun.
    You've literally been ignoring me in order to push a lynch on me when Efe called you mechanical scum.

I hope this town can manage to find a brain before scum logs in and hammers.

21. ISO #421

Frinckles doesnt have a gun you say? I like how he ninja'd you there and said he was given a gun.

How did you confirm MM being a drug dealer?

None of what you're saying here makes any sense tbh
    I was trying to roleswap with MM before Efe said he was scum. I'm the doctor who dies now or at night.

I was given a 'gun' I don't know if it's real because I don't know if MM is real.

We lynch him and if he flips town, I shoot Efe for calling him mechanical scum.

This assumes you townread me, which you have zero reason not to.

You also have zero reason to lynch OUTSIDE of Efe/MM.

22. ISO #422

So MM Is Now Confirmed Gunsmith Based On Huey Being Lookout.. Efe Claims The Frinckles Is A Scum Lean.. Me And Lawyer Claim Cit.. <-Possible Only 2 Power Roles And Were 4 Cits SB16 Cit Voss Cit Conifrmed.. Also Efe Claims MM Is Drug Dealer.. The Price Line Investigator..So, We Have A Problem Here.. Now In The Chance The Frinckles Is GF Then MM Gave A Second Gun 2 Mafia Either Way.. Efe And Frinckles Scum Team.. Seemed Like Efe Was Shifting Blame To Frinckles.. And The Fact That Frinckles Didnt Follow Threw With His Threat From A Few Games Ago.. About Killing Me First Every Chance He Got.. Then Because I Was On Day One.. He Was Prob Thinking Oh Lets Frame Kira.. He As Also Claimed What 3 Roles Now.. Somethings Not Adding Up Here Have My Calculator Out.. And Its Just Not Adding Up..

23. ISO #423

24. ISO #424

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So MM Is Now Confirmed Gunsmith Based On Huey Being Lookout.. Efe Claims The Frinckles Is A Scum Lean.. Me And Lawyer Claim Cit.. <-Possible Only 2 Power Roles And Were 4 Cits SB16 Cit Voss Cit Conifrmed.. Also Efe Claims MM Is Drug Dealer.. The Price Line Investigator..So, We Have A Problem Here.. Now In The Chance The Frinckles Is GF Then MM Gave A Second Gun 2 Mafia Either Way.. Efe And Frinckles Scum Team.. Seemed Like Efe Was Shifting Blame To Frinckles.. And The Fact That Frinckles Didnt Follow Threw With His Threat From A Few Games Ago.. About Killing Me First Every Chance He Got.. Then Because I Was On Day One.. He Was Prob Thinking Oh Lets Frame Kira.. He As Also Claimed What 3 Roles Now.. Somethings Not Adding Up Here Have My Calculator Out.. And Its Just Not Adding Up..
    K so. If you were scum, youd hammer me by now. You're confirmed town.

MM visiting me could be from him giving me false feedback about getting a gun.

25. ISO #425

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Heuy Is Basically Confirmed Lookout Unless He Is Allied With MM And Knew The Visit Because He Is Scum With MM.. This Is Perplexing..
    Efe claimed Mm was a bartender.

Bartender gives false feedback.

If Efe and I are on a team why would be push me to 3 votes?

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

28. ISO #428

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

Well firstly its called Bussing, you know this its a normal scum move.
    Secondly You and Efe are not on a team, You and somebody else is, One of these 2 town people. Given light is yet to hammer i feel it may be light but The Lawyer hasent been around much.

30. ISO #430

Thats Why The Stories Kinda Line Up 2 Nicely U Get What Im Saiyan Huey Could Have Faked Lookout Using MM As The One That Moved To Claim The 2 Power Roles Early..

31. ISO #431

Secondly You and Efe are not on a team, You and somebody else is, One of these 2 town people. Given light is yet to hammer i feel it may be light but The Lawyer hasent been around much.
    You're tunneling me. Read it the opposite way from my point of view.

I'm the town doctor. I know I'm town and Light isnt hammering me. He cannot be scum.

32. ISO #432

Likewise, if you were scum you could win by voting me right now. So you're confirmed town.
    OR
    If he was scum he wouldnt vote you cause he knows voting you makes his life harder.

Every single time you talk to somebody you are leading them on this incessant push on MM or Efe when clearly the Ploy has been set up by you so you can win.

33. ISO #433

34. ISO #434

I was trying to roleswap with MM before Efe said he was scum. I'm the doctor who dies now or at night.

I was given a 'gun' I don't know if it's real because I don't know if MM is real.

We lynch him and if he flips town, I shoot Efe for calling him mechanical scum.

This assumes you townread me, which you have zero reason not to.

You also have zero reason to lynch OUTSIDE of Efe/MM.
    Why did you fake claim gunsmith?

I want to hammer you but that seems too easy.

Can we have your reads?

35. ISO #435

And me making that statement would hold no water tomorrow even if I was scum.

Why are you not focused on Efe/MM in the lightest?

36. ISO #436

Why did you fake claim gunsmith?

I want to hammer you but that seems too easy.

Can we have your reads?
    Thanks. Not hammering me confirms you as town as well. Grats.

I fake claimed gs as the doctor. I wanted to roleswap with MM. I even hinted to him that he could claim doctor, which is my role.

37. ISO #437

You're tunneling me. Read it the opposite way from my point of view.

I'm the town doctor. I know I'm town and Light isnt hammering me. He cannot be scum.
    I am 95% sure you are scum, we have i believe less then 2 hours less and if you survive today then the town will be in a horrible position tommorow. If you get a Mislynch off that you want too then Town loses.
    Wait even if we dont lynch you and nobody else is lynched that is what. a Night kill and a Gun kill which still puts it at 2/2 cause 4 town, 2 scum rn. Yeah, town loses if you are not lynched, we are effectively in Lylo

38. ISO #438

39. ISO #439

Thanks. Not hammering me confirms you as town as well. Grats.

I fake claimed gs as the doctor. I wanted to roleswap with MM. I even hinted to him that he could claim doctor, which is my role.
    This roleswap thing seems like a save. Why would you roleswap as a doc with a GS? how does that make anysense. Furthermore why did you first claim Citizen instead of just waiting and then claiming GS?

40. ISO #440

I am 95% sure you are scum, we have i believe less then 2 hours less and if you survive today then the town will be in a horrible position tommorow. If you get a Mislynch off that you want too then Town loses.
    Wait even if we dont lynch you and nobody else is lynched that is what. a Night kill and a Gun kill which still puts it at 2/2 cause 4 town, 2 scum rn. Yeah, town loses if you are not lynched, we are effectively in Lylo
    That's what I meant when I said the gun doesnt matter. I'm town. If you mislynch me you lose.

41. ISO #441

This roleswap thing seems like a save. Why would you roleswap as a doc with a GS? how does that make anysense. Furthermore why did you first claim Citizen instead of just waiting and then claiming GS?
    So I could HEAL HIM HUEY. The point of a fucking roleswap is to confuse the mafia.

42. ISO #442

And why did you wanna RS atall? i dont see how it benefits town. and then when you figured the roleswap was up why didnt you instantly retract you claim and say you was attempting to roleswap? Instead you waited quite a while and then said. Oh no im not the gunsmith when me and Efe were discussing things completely around you giving MM a gun, it seems like an attempt to push chaos about and now your using it cause you know your ploy is up.

43. ISO #443

That's what I meant when I said the gun doesnt matter. I'm town. If you mislynch me you lose.
    If we dont lynch you and your scum we lose.

44. ISO #444

And why did you wanna RS atall? i dont see how it benefits town. and then when you figured the roleswap was up why didnt you instantly retract you claim and say you was attempting to roleswap? Instead you waited quite a while and then said. Oh no im not the gunsmith when me and Efe were discussing things completely around you giving MM a gun, it seems like an attempt to push chaos about and now your using it cause you know your ploy is up.
    Efe has explicitly and mechanically called MM scum. You confirmed MM visited me.

You're tunneled on me and not that fact that those TWO CANNOT be on a team. You're lynching the town doctor and not in a 50/50.

Light and Lawyer are townier than you.

45. ISO #445

46. ISO #446

Efe has explicitly and mechanically called MM scum. You confirmed MM visited me.

You're tunneled on me and not that fact that those TWO CANNOT be on a team. You're lynching the town doctor and not in a 50/50.

Light and Lawyer are townier than you.
    this reading Light and Lawyer are towny is an attempt to save your own skin. You try and pull them on side by labelling them as towny and then they pull votes away from you and blamo you dont get lynched and the town loses.

47. ISO #447

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

50. ISO #450

this reading Light and Lawyer are towny is an attempt to save your own skin. You try and pull them on side by labelling them as towny and then they pull votes away from you and blamo you dont get lynched and the town loses.
    Holy shit you are scummy. If you cant townread me or anything I've read then you can enjoy this L.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.