Page 32 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 3753
  1. ISO #1551
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 288: La Cosa Nostra

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    sorry, why?
    you asked "why only one kill tonight"
    you weren't the most active person yesterday at eod and seemed too supportive of blinkskater without really having much of an impact
    that death note coulda been you. I did notice the period.

2. ISO #1552
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    If Magoroth is actually doctor and blinkskater was attacked twice, then DS. could very well be Godfather too. Why do you specifically say Serial Killer though?
    I assume its the SK who left that dn.

3. ISO #1553
    Ganelon

oh right that reminds me I need to check the OoO
    brb

4. ISO #1554

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    I think MM's reasoning for claiming TPR will be very interesting and will give us a good point to move from currently. DS is online and i want DS to explain his position somewhat, what are your reads and what are your thoughts with the claims. I would like to see what Frink has to say after all that attacking on blink, i expect frinckles to support the Mag is the SK route that Unknown is so far presenting and i am not sure how true that is, i think it could very well be true. I dont know why the Mafia would kill blink really, given we had conflict going on it doesnt make much sense for them to attack unless they were thinking like. 'Hey if we kill Blink, Frink makes everyone think they were an actor and we lynch somebody else' maybe thats the case and thsu maybe Frinckles is scum. I think Frinck is my biggest scum read right now. Then MM (until he can like explain himself) then DS and then probs unknown but im warming to the idea that he has been framed which makes me look like a massive idiot.
    If we dont have a counter claim with a fourth pr then im fine believing that Unknown was framed, he seemed in a position mid pack which would be a good frame candidate.

5. ISO #1555

@DS. If you are town, then why didn't you even consider writing a last will?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #1556

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    you weren't the most active person yesterday at eod and seemed too supportive of blinkskater without really having much of an impact
    period is not normally part of my name tbh, I go by DS but this site doesnt allow me to put just two letters.

7. ISO #1557
    Ganelon

nvm.
    I checked the ooo and the sk comes first.
    I assume its the one I healed.

8. ISO #1558

9. ISO #1559

no
    I was also specifically informed that I successfully healed blinkskater.
    whilst I do not put it past blinkskater to get himself killed as mafia, I do believe he would like to have more fun by staying alive.

also
    I think we should Lynch Huey today. if he's town in my opinion it's 100% MM we must get tomorrow. unless you think its me and unk.
    I mean i think we shouldnt lynch me, Lynching me now will just yeet a TPR early and whittle it down a lot more for the mafia folk. I want to see what MM says before i make any more thoughts on a potential Mag/Unk/Blink Mafia team, its a risky bunch and i could see yall doing this play if you are mafia but i want to see what MM says and i am leaning to supporting Unks claims but i need to see MM and Frinckles and what they gotta say on this issue.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

10. ISO #1560
    Ganelon

we do have a 4th counter claim
    MM
    hence why I think we need to Lynch Huey/mm

11. ISO #1561

I didnt know we were supposed to write wills. Thats not standard where I normally play
    where do ya normally play where wills aint standard?
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

12. ISO #1562

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

no
    I was also specifically informed that I successfully healed blinkskater.
    whilst I do not put it past blinkskater to get himself killed as mafia, I do believe he would like to have more fun by staying alive.

also
    I think we should Lynch Huey today. if he's town in my opinion it's 100% MM we must get tomorrow. unless you think its me and unk.
    why would we lynch huey? He's claimed cop. He always dies at some point, it makes no sense to lynch him

15. ISO #1565

dat period tho
    I feel stupid not realizing it was actually in your name. But if I didn't then how many other people wouldn't have?
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

16. ISO #1566

If Magoroth is actually doctor and blinkskater was attacked twice, then DS. could very well be Godfather too. Why do you specifically say Serial Killer though?
    Why am I such a spot of interest for you? Like what is actually causing you to come to this conclusion? Seems like you are just saying me because I've been mentioned a number of times.

17. ISO #1567
    Ganelon

I would actually find it completely ridiculous if all 3 TPRs targeted one another n1. (somehow).
    I suppose I targeted blink, Unk saw me visit him, which pretty much confirms him to me, and Huey targeted unk and now hes claiming unk is suspicious.

18. ISO #1568

why would we lynch huey? He's claimed cop. He always dies at some point, it makes no sense to lynch him
    Huey always dies the 1935 assassination, what a sad day :<(

19. ISO #1569

EOD also happened while I was at work fwiw. I got what posts I could in on my break

20. ISO #1570
    Ganelon

if unk and Huey are both town, lynching Huey would mean MM has to be scum.
    you should never claim TPR to get out of a Lynch.
    ever.

21. ISO #1571

I would actually find it completely ridiculous if all 3 TPRs targeted one another n1. (somehow).
    I suppose I targeted blink, Unk saw me visit him, which pretty much confirms him to me, and Huey targeted unk and now hes claiming unk is suspicious.
    Ridiculous but very cool. I dont think its likely, its possible but unlikely. I wanna see what MM claims, hurry up MM get online.

22. ISO #1572

Why am I such a spot of interest for you? Like what is actually causing you to come to this conclusion? Seems like you are just saying me because I've been mentioned a number of times.
    You're not my person of interest, at the moment Magoroth is until I see what MM claims. That being said, I really do suspect you as being a potential 2nd killer (but that only exists if Magoroth is telling the truth).

23. ISO #1573

24. ISO #1574
    Ganelon

well we could Lynch either
    I suppose we'll all be confirmed if we do that

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

27. ISO #1577

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579
    Ganelon

I just had a crazy idea, can we all claim a name of some sort please
    mine is uhhh Giovanni something I think one sec

30. ISO #1580

31. ISO #1581

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

I want everyone to answer this question if possible. I have a reason for it that will become clear at some point.
    only 1 kill is accounted for- there are 2 kpn iirc

why not both?

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Righto folk so im here to make a nice old important claim.

So i am a Cop

Last night i searched Unknown1234 and he came back as a Suspicious.

Now what we have is the following, the assumption and reasonable suspicion of an actress over a Framer which makes this a much more true search, less likely he has been framed which is something i am likely to see Unknown claim to have occurred.

Now secondly all roles besides the Godfather on the scum side are seen as Suspicious and no town roles can flip sus without a framer which means this search is even better placed to be real.
    Obvioulsy we should lynch unknown and given we are using Condorcet or however its spelt voting we can all place him as the top choice so he is defo lynched and then use the rest of the day to try and discern the rest of the scum.

I think Frinckles, Mag and probably SB16 are within the town. I think we can positively say that Blink is actress and it is unfortunate we cant like dig up his grave and see but given the info in front of us it seems true. I would like to see some opposition reasoning to Blink not being actress.

As for the SvS thing, i said its possible to be SvS but much more likely to be TvS and it was not TvT.

The game either has a Framer or an Actress in it and really blink made a proper real slip on day 1. Mag i must ask why you say that Blink cannot be actress atall?
    Okay, so here seems to be our agenda
    1. Actress. Red herring? I advise to proceed with the assumption that blink was a citizen because that is the worst case scenario
    2. Is Huey sheriff?
    3. Would framer target unknown?

moving to my pc
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

34. ISO #1584

If it wasn't clear before this post, I am hard-claiming Tracker. The person that I checked visited blinkskater, which makes me believe that they might be serial killer. However, if I'm right and blinkskater was killed twice, I am 90% I know who the second person was and I will explain this in my next post.
    ooo daaaamn somethin just went doooown

35. ISO #1585

I guess I'm fucked if I don't claim.
    im doctor. I healed blinkskater yesterday.
    He was attacked *twice*.
    figure that shit out
    what the fuck is going on here

36. ISO #1586

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    The odds of this happening where you are all town... hilarious to think about.

Unintentional town core formed? If nobody CC's then well hello confirmed TPR players
    i would fucking die of laughter

37. ISO #1587

Interesting that DS was reading the thread and suddenly disappeared after calling him out... Convenient?

I'm not moving my vote off of Magoroth until I see MM claim. The entire situation surrounding these claims makes it very hard to believe both of you.
    okay this post can fuck off

i hate it when people do this its almost always coincidence. scv did this to me in literally every game we were in together and it tilted the fuck out of me

people leaving the thread might correlate with your post but there is no evidence of causation.

38. ISO #1588
    Ganelon

in case anyone's interested I've tried decoding the death note
    here's how I transcribed it, and what I managed to translate
    0 1022 34 5 6507 589 35258(10)4(9) 4(11)4(10)(12)(13)0(14)84(7)
    my translation:
    I kill (in?by?) a (pair??)

the problem lies with that very last word.
    the letter indices just keep increasing. look. there's several consecutive indexes one after another in that last word... that just doesn't feel like a real language.

39. ISO #1589

nvm.
    I checked the ooo and the sk comes first.
    I assume its the one I healed.
    @naz

Consider the following hypothetical scenarios
    1. Mafia and sk both attack the same target. Which death note is revealed?
    2. Mafia and sk both attack the same target which the doctor heals. Which attack is healed? Which death note is revealed? Would the doctor heal both attacks or just one?

40. ISO #1590
    Ganelon

'in' is obviously not possible so it's probably to, of or by.

41. ISO #1591
    Ganelon

your second question is in the setup. it says the doctor can only heal one attack.
    doesn't say anything about two docs tho so idk how to interpret that (not that it matters)

42. ISO #1592

in case anyone's interested I've tried decoding the death note
    here's how I transcribed it, and what I managed to translate
    0 1022 34 5 6507 589 35258(10)4(9) 4(11)4(10)(12)(13)0(14)84(7)
    my translation:
    I kill (in?by?) a (pair??)

the problem lies with that very last word.
    the letter indices just keep increasing. look. there's several consecutive indexes one after another in that last word... that just doesn't feel like a real language.
    Im Confused By This Please Explain Further... Maybe Bring It Down To My Level..

43. ISO #1593

your second question is in the setup. it says the doctor can only heal one attack.
    doesn't say anything about two docs tho so idk how to interpret that (not that it matters)
    @naz

Continuation:
    3. Mafia and sk attack the same target which is healed by 2 doctors (lol). The target would live, correct?

This is basically a meme but why not right

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595
    Ganelon

basically its like the person who wrote that DN liked some symbols and decided to add them to that last word. it looks really weird, none of the symbols in that word occur anywhere else.

46. ISO #1596

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @naz

Consider the following hypothetical scenarios
    1. Mafia and sk both attack the same target. Which death note is revealed?
    2. Mafia and sk both attack the same target which the doctor heals. Which attack is healed? Which death note is revealed? Would the doctor heal both attacks or just one?
    Still Waiting On MM However.. Id Add This Guy To Town Core.. Asking A Lot Of Relevant Questions..

47. ISO #1597

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Confused By This Please Explain Further... Maybe Bring It Down To My Level..
    check the death note

48. ISO #1598
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    why are yall dealing with this code which is very obviously a bait
    im bored
    I already stated the code is most likely bullshit and prolly doesn't mean anything

49. ISO #1599
    Ganelon

its actually one of the reasons I thought the SK wrote that DN.
    because it seems to be devoid of content and if I'm not mistaken the author had blinkskater at the top of his list.
    I think its a kill list.
    that does not feel like mafia to me

50. ISO #1600
    Ganelon

the dude who wrote it is probably laughing his ass off at me rn but idc