User Tag List

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 1825

Thread: S-FM Black Flag

1. ISO #1601

2. ISO #1602

Re: S-FM Black Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Blink entered the game going after Wiisp despite Wiisp being mostly okay.
    He could have spent his first day catching up and spinning wheels. Iirc Wiisp wasn’t being voted until Blink
    Happened.

Also Wiisp wanted to Lynch Blinks spit which wouldn’t happen if he had known it would be replaced.
    This post is so fucking scumny
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #1603

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    This post is so fucking scumny
    I do agree that Damus is scummy, but why this post specifically?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1604

5. ISO #1605

6. ISO #1606

7. ISO #1607

Bro. Fuck that.
    That post is literally the same that I made PAGES ago that YOU liked.

Please go mediate or smoke a bowl.
    You aren’t in your right mind right now
    Lol i am smashed u r rite, but anyone who knows.me right now knoes im fucked up lol
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

8. ISO #1608

9. ISO #1609

I think stealth is mafia. damus was put to L-1 by me, mafiamenace, and MM. blink could have hammered. that makes it pretty much stealth as his only partner, or blink.

blink got wiisp lynched, and is town - im holding onto that. if blinks scum gg; maybe we hit his partner.

mafiamencae was put to L-1 by me blink, MM - damus could have hammered; but i dont see him self hammering as scum.

MM + stealth really makes the most sense.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

10. ISO #1610

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I think stealth is mafia. damus was put to L-1 by me, mafiamenace, and MM. blink could have hammered. that makes it pretty much stealth as his only partner, or blink.

blink got wiisp lynched, and is town - im holding onto that. if blinks scum gg; maybe we hit his partner.

mafiamencae was put to L-1 by me blink, MM - damus could have hammered; but i dont see him self hammering as scum.

MM + stealth really makes the most sense.
    now, we can run with that theory and lynch stealth since we cant lynch anyone if stealth is town.... or we can wait for aivion to do something about stealths slot.

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

14. ISO #1614

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618

19. ISO #1619

and if that was the plan, they would have had his plan to "rage out of the game". and just leave. like... i dont see that being the plan lol
    because his reaction was to rage, and just leave the game. just completely strange to me. if that was all the ploy then damn lol but i just see it being so unlikely.

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

25. ISO #1625

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

Feels legit

But I’m also concerned about the fact you felt the need to explain your activity level before it even got set
    ur first post to me

Fair.
    You understand If I’ll make a note of it anyways.
    response to my answer

I post this
    why not include a vote on the obvious scum? are u being cautious with ur votes?

then for some reason u pretty much towncore me.
    What a strong post.
    Such clear and obvious mental headspace where distorted doesn’t care about votes.

random wiisp maniac interaction
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Agree with Maniac, Distorted's comment is relatively NAJ, neither alignment could make it

maybe? but I dont humor scum teams on day 1, it just muddies my reads
    Damus' entered the thread in a way that looked natural, and his posts so far show intent to poke at people, so I dont even find him sus, can you explain in more detail why think this?

there seems to be a tonal disconnect in Noz's posts, went from super fluffy, to super serious at the snap of a finger, could be nothing or could be everything
    good place for a vote, but its nothing set in stone

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post

Spoiler : every vote man every vote :

What the fuck is there to see? All I see is you bouncing around a lot to try and avoid looking awkward.

Lets go. Early game prediction? Scum in Light/Wiisp/Noz/Otaku

-vote Light_Yagami

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

This is the real Sus.
    Fear monger ing
    Pressuring people to take a stance early
    uve been suspecting MM since D1, so this is actually worth noting because u did show frustration about people not listening to u while u want a MM lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaMenace View Post
    -vote stealthbomber
    random vote on stelath

opinions on Stealth's #202?
    wiisp asking questions on stealth.

but not Stealth?
    this is in response to damus voting noz saying "im down to vote noz instead of MM".

Im all about being bloodthirsty right now.
    Noz stealth Marshall.

Sus

Noz
    Stealth
    Marshall

Not Sus
    Distorted
    Mafia
    Wiisp

we see how that went
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I’m a very aggressive player in general. I find being aggressive and making people uncomfortable helps me make reads easier. You are absolutely right about the lack of productive posts from me and I’ll try and do better for the rest of the game.

@Marshmallow Marshall
    the problem is that he could just being to look town for the sake of, like Light was never getting lynched there? probably? mafia would have never hammered it at least?
    wiisp MM

honestly tho, if Light is actually town, then the people that are afraid to bury him are the ones that are scum imo

Wiisp is playing NAI. Initially suggests scum but it’s weak by itself.
    gotta stop here, gtg for a bit - ill be back

29. ISO #1629

30. ISO #1630

31. ISO #1631

32. ISO #1632

33. ISO #1633

34. ISO #1634

I like MM this game, way more than I did in my past games
    stealth's #548 is one of the strongest reasons why we should vote him, the way he discredits than Aam lynch is honestly one of the wolfiest posts this game
    though I dont really see anyone trying to save stealth currently, they may appear more towards EoD though if he is actually scum
    -vote stealthbomber16
    @Distorted
    are you not reading? + my previous vote was on Stealth
    if we think that all scum lay in SB16, Noz, Light, and Damus, then that means all wolves were on Aamirus, which isnt impossible but highly unlikely

@Wiisp

@Damus_Graves
    @Light_Yagami

@MafiaMenace
    @Distorted

@Marshmallow Marshall

@BlinkSkater

@Noz_Bugz
    @Stealthbomber16

I am quite confident in my scum leans, blink thoughts overall have made the otaku slot look better, but still not enough
    MM has made thoughts ive liked as well as those that I havent

can probably switch out blink with one of those in the upper categories, but its hard to say who
    I really dont think I am wrong on Damus, and light is town by meta I think? like I dont see anything different from this game and the last two I played with him,
    probably has to be a scum between Damus/Light though, but then if Noz and Stealth are both red, then again it leads to a situation where all mafia were on Aamirus, which is questionable
    These

35. ISO #1635

36. ISO #1636

37. ISO #1637

38. ISO #1638

39. ISO #1639

40. ISO #1640

41. ISO #1641

42. ISO #1642

Okay... I've tried to take a more objective stance on the game by reading posts backwards... and I'm so fucking confused.

Damus is scummy with the early push on me for pressuring people he calls "fear mongering", his contribution to the Aamirus lynch was extremely scummy, yet he recently showed some town reevaluation, and seemed to be in a status of confusion, which really isn't the setup where scums are confused.

Menace has been a background presence in the entire game, never actually being noticeable. He laid low for the entire game, until that "rage-throwing suicide" thing, which I don't really see as town but Disto does.

Blink was town solving, now he's town drunk... nothing much has changed there. Scum blink wouldn't try to push distorted out of nowhere like that. Well, I think.

Disto is probably the most constant player in this game. Constantly questioning, constantly pushing, with a constant tone. Him being scum is a 0.00001% conspiracy theory at this point.

Stealth is... gone.

I need to check the interactions between Damus, Stealth and Menace.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

43. ISO #1643

44. ISO #1644

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Okay... I've tried to take a more objective stance on the game by reading posts backwards... and I'm so fucking confused.

Damus is scummy with the early push on me for pressuring people he calls "fear mongering", his contribution to the Aamirus lynch was extremely scummy, yet he recently showed some town reevaluation, and seemed to be in a status of confusion, which really isn't the setup where scums are confused.

Menace has been a background presence in the entire game, never actually being noticeable. He laid low for the entire game, until that "rage-throwing suicide" thing, which I don't really see as town but Disto does.

Blink was town solving, now he's town drunk... nothing much has changed there. Scum blink wouldn't try to push distorted out of nowhere like that. Well, I think.

Disto is probably the most constant player in this game. Constantly questioning, constantly pushing, with a constant tone. Him being scum is a 0.00001% conspiracy theory at this point.

Stealth is... gone.

I need to check the interactions between Damus, Stealth and Menace.
    ...that doesnt concern u at all?

45. ISO #1645

Alright Marshall

Fuck me.
    Ignore your read on me.

Please explain how you can be town in this scenario please.
    Uh, sure I guess?

At start of the game, I began to pressure people I didn't like. It happened to be you, and I never really liked you this game (nothing against you obviously), so I kept the pressure. I was unsure about Light because he didn't fit his town meta.
    Then comes a looooong hiatus because of me being busy.... Then, I analyzed the Aamirus train. Light and you were both on it, you were the counterwagon. Stealth also was on it, so I began to consider Stealth as a bigger suspect; he didn't come back after that lynch, so that fell apart a bit.
    During my hiatus, there was also the Wiisp lynch and flip, which granted the Otakud slot a lock town read.

Now, in the more "present" part of history, we have Light flipping town, Damus pushing me hardcore and vice versa, Stealth still AFKing, and Menace still "backgrounding". I do think there are two scums between you, Menace and Stealth... but who the townie is between you three is hard to determine.

But something I know is that I am not scum.

46. ISO #1646

You are STILL ignoring everything Wiisp has done/said.

I hope you got something good here
    I am going to analyze the thread, which includes Wisp.
    ...that doesnt concern u at all?
    No, why? Should it...? I just said it was a 0.0000000001%.

47. ISO #1647

48. ISO #1648

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650