M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 93
Register

User Tag List

Page 93 of 114 FirstFirst ... 43 83 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 103 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,650 of 5654
  1. ISO #4601

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I'm not shading you, I believe that wagon to be town and pro-town neutrals.

But I did not like Numbertwo's method there. That was the only suspicious vote on the wagon.
    Plus I should point out... I lead that wagon so that is on me. I'm not saying the reasons were unjest, I thought they were just.

2. ISO #4602

3. ISO #4603

WAIT. I think I know... it was the Tailor...

I got weird feedback Night 1 saying that I "received a suit" I didn't know what to make of it at the time but I guess the intention was the tailor had changed my role to something different, perhaps they assumed that I was going to get NK'd by someone? I was a likely vig shot night 1...

4. ISO #4604

5. ISO #4605

6. ISO #4606

7. ISO #4607

8. ISO #4608

9. ISO #4609

10. ISO #4610

11. ISO #4611

12. ISO #4612

13. ISO #4613

@srceenplay no offense, but I read your will, you will be solely disappointed in my flip once it happens with level-0 mechanical thoughts like those

I came out and confirmed I was busdriven which put the res check on me... Distorted didn't die yet? Is that not weird to you? Tbh I'm so fucking glad you died, because you were a nuisance to town

14. ISO #4614

15. ISO #4615

16. ISO #4616

17. ISO #4617

18. ISO #4618

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I can’t see any benefits to mafia faking Auckmid as architect if he was really bus driver without the ability to skew last wills
    Surely nobody in this game is THAT stupid?

I’m gaining confidence that Auckmid was town and Bahkieh is too
    If their Lawyer was still around this plan could have worked. They didn't know if Auckmid revealed their actions in their Last Will (I'm assuming) which is why they picked Auckmid. They put Auckmid down as Architect then it makes Bahk's claim seem false and therefore scumworthy...

19. ISO #4619

20. ISO #4620

21. ISO #4621

22. ISO #4622

23. ISO #4623

My professor...

-vote Efekannn02

With 2 mafia in the bin I think It's time I can finally win right?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

24. ISO #4624

25. ISO #4625

26. ISO #4626

27. ISO #4627

28. ISO #4628

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    i think im pretty much confirmed town after the katrine york flip. Her Rp confirms my RP because i have pretty much the same one and it also tells me to stay away from baby face and the ring.
    I think Fable said all that information outloud before you claimed it... Looks like I have to ISO this.

29. ISO #4629

Only 1 mafia. Auckmid's role was altered.

Otherwise, yeah, I am fine with that rule... 2 mafia in the bin and then you can get your win?
    It was?

How?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

30. ISO #4630

Still at work, interesting flip. I'll have to put some thought into it after.

After hours of distorted and I going back and forth with each other in the architect chat last night created by actual architect bahkieh i've come to the conclusion distorted is town.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

31. ISO #4631

32. ISO #4632

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    My professor...

-vote Efekannn02

With 2 mafia in the bin I think It's time I can finally win right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    What do you think of aivion at this point?
    It’s fairly obvious she is ether SK or legit executioner.
    Aivion is absolutely intelligent enough to reasonable fake the behavior of executioner and so far all of the SK targets are low quality targets for An SK to hit. That doesn’t suggest a hardcore player but more the casual and more or less carefree type. That fits aivion fairly squarely.
    The kill on srceenplay confirms she got targeted but not much else. Fairly likely could be using that as a self confirmation that she is telling the truth which would suggest the rest of it is the truth.
    AIVION has a lot of potential to be the SK and in general the site is in favor of neutrals rather than lynching them for free from my experience.

If it’s not AIVION I don’t exactly know who else it could be.

33. ISO #4633

34. ISO #4634

35. ISO #4635

36. ISO #4636

It’s fairly obvious she is ether SK or legit executioner.
    Aivion is absolutely intelligent enough to reasonable fake the behavior of executioner and so far all of the SK targets are low quality targets for An SK to hit. That doesn’t suggest a hardcore player but more the casual and more or less carefree type. That fits aivion fairly squarely.
    The kill on srceenplay confirms she got targeted but not much else. Fairly likely could be using that as a self confirmation that she is telling the truth which would suggest the rest of it is the truth.
    AIVION has a lot of potential to be the SK and in general the site is in favor of neutrals rather than lynching them for free from my experience.

If it’s not AIVION I don’t exactly know who else it could be.
    Deal time them:

After we lynch Efekannn I'll find a way to die, whether I ask the host or you guys lynch me next.

How's that sound?

That'll prove I'm not SK.

37. ISO #4637

38. ISO #4638

39. ISO #4639

40. ISO #4640

41. ISO #4641

42. ISO #4642

The last will is talking about busdriving. It also confirms that I was the target Night 2, which was the information I received.
    Oh I'll have to read that hold on.

43. ISO #4643

44. ISO #4644

Not sure if legit
    Well that's why actions speak louder than words

45. ISO #4645

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Also I think you can be mafia @AIVION
    Early day 1 you called Light, your neighbor, why was that?
    A joke from the S-FM Chicago game. Kate and I were Neighbors and I needed him to be lynched as a town executioner xD

46. ISO #4646

47. ISO #4647

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    A joke from the S-FM Chicago game. Kate and I were Neighbors and I needed him to be lynched as a town executioner xD
    Kate = Light. He was called Kate in the game.

And we made neighbor references and jokes in the game while I tried to kill him xD

48. ISO #4648

49. ISO #4649

50. ISO #4650