Page 49 of 114 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 59 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,450 of 5654
  1. ISO #2401

2. ISO #2402

3. ISO #2403

4. ISO #2404

Re: Timmy Town

@Kenny
    Don't see my frustration appearing till after AiV and bank, so idk what you see? I got roleblocked, it was either I die, or that happens, I'm glad I'm alive, but I have no information

@AIVION
    It's possible, I will bury him tomorrow tho, why do think he has roleblocker equity? Light believed that the mannerisms from those mod posts yesterday could be Efe, do you agree?

5. ISO #2405

6. ISO #2406

7. ISO #2407

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Light may have flipped town but the behavior in the late phase of day one wasn’t town aligned. I completely disagree with the vote on Fable. I disagree with the shade thrown around during that last phase of day. . The timing of the EOD was during my work hours.
    I called him town after all of that, so I disagree, your vote was weird cause it felt like you were discrediting you scum read on a wim, specifically on a micro level, when on a macro level light was exceptionally townie

8. ISO #2408

9. ISO #2409

10. ISO #2410

so 2 deaths, i'm pretty sure there is a neutral killer role...? It doesn't say how they died🤔🤔
    do you guys who have played hidden setups think that scv's role card flavor will help to solve the game or is it better to focus on something else?
    i really wish light had left his behind since it had to do with efe
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #2411

12. ISO #2412

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Kenny
    Don't see my frustration appearing till after AiV and bank, so idk what you see? I got roleblocked, it was either I die, or that happens, I'm glad I'm alive, but I have no information

@AIVION
    It's possible, I will bury him tomorrow tho, why do think he has roleblocker equity? Light believed that the mannerisms from those mod posts yesterday could be Efe, do you agree?
    Honestly I expected to die, so I barely did anything but write my will, so now I gotta do shit
    On Naz? I don't recall that, I'm lock town, but I'll let you come to your own conclusion
    Those posts appeared frustrated to me and happened before Bahkieh or Aivion wrote anything. "So I now gotta do shit", then how you continued with that "I'm lock town" etc.

13. ISO #2413

14. ISO #2414

15. ISO #2415

16. ISO #2416

I wrote you were lock town in my will, I'm not arguing that, I just want you to explain why you came to your conclusion on Fox being most likely town
    Marsh train was seemingly not going to happen. Foxes was more then happy to step on it with me and stay on it. others didn't feel the same way.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

17. ISO #2417

18. ISO #2418

19. ISO #2419

I called him town after all of that, so I disagree, your vote was weird cause it felt like you were discrediting you scum read on a wim, specifically on a micro level, when on a macro level light was exceptionally townie
    I haven’t heard of the game being broken down micro/macro
    Thts a form of thinking that I’m unfamiliar with.

20. ISO #2420

@blinkskater
    Her sheep was sketchy but it was on mafia... Why would she buss like that, makes no sense? Does she normally buss, and I think you should be added more people, specifically number2 and ganelon
    I think if it legitimately looks like the dudes gonna be lynched teammates that are on at the time will jump on. ALSO, Naz does not usually like to vote with me unless she is convinced i'm town. SO that easy sheep on me on day 1 when she has n idea what my alignment is weird asf.

21. ISO #2421

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Wow me top suspect? Didn't see that coming at all.

-vote BlinkSkater

Come at me then bitch
    Yeah okay I will you are so getting lynched today for trying to get the heat off marshall, then switching back in the most scummiest of manors.

We'll see my friend.

22. ISO #2422

@Bahkieh
    @naz
    @Kenny

Who is in your PoE right now?
    Some of Eclipse, Numbertwo, Distorted, Damus
    Or screenplay and Bahkieh together with anyone from the 4 above.
    I've spent the night looking at name-claims and interactions, those are the guys that seem the weakest to me. Efe could always be sk, but his Sean Watts claim seems fully legitimate, given how much he confirmed with other players.

23. ISO #2423

I am actually very interested in why Kenny felt the need to reply for Bahkieh.

@Bahkieh

Who are your top three scum reads and town reads?
    It's a one-liner and that response seemed obvious. Bahkieh wrote it very clearly a few lines above after all. Are you seriously gonna start pushing with that now?

24. ISO #2424

25. ISO #2425

26. ISO #2426

27. ISO #2427

28. ISO #2428

No one is painting you as scum, you are painting yourself, I can see why people think you are scum a lot

@AIVION
    Actually, I'm a mod on my site and also one of the most respected players, and I'm going to be on you until you learn how to play the game
    ayy Aivion knows how to play and is a stellar person please don't be this harsh

29. ISO #2429

30. ISO #2430

31. ISO #2431

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    You started the day with frustrated posts before anyone else wrote anything that could offend anyone. That kinda attitude does not help solving the game, I wanted to know what pushed you in that direction. You did have a 24 hours night before after all.
    Your answer tells me you're appearing frustrated because of your night feedback and Bahkieh's open flavor reveal regarding your name-claim.
    In the last FM I played, Converging Realities, we had almost the same situation. I have a general idea on how this could play out thanks to that, and I would definitely like to see other people's reactions to verify my thoughts.
    Don't bother doing this with wisp he's lock town, if you're town focus your pressure elsewhere.

32. ISO #2432

33. ISO #2433

I am actually very interested in why Kenny felt the need to reply for Bahkieh.

@Bahkieh

Who are your top three scum reads and town reads?
    Ew, reads. My most comfortable town reads are Wiisp Auckmid and Blink.

As for Scum. Numbertwo, Screenplay because roleplay and I havent really seen too much from them. Ganelon seems pretty lurky as well.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

34. ISO #2434

35. ISO #2435

Light may have flipped town but the behavior in the late phase of day one wasn’t town aligned. I completely disagree with the vote on Fable. I disagree with the shade thrown around during that last phase of day. . The timing of the EOD was during my work hours.
    Light was town and if you had any idea how to read him you'd have seen that also. Fable did deserve the votes. He also tried to switch the train to the easy lynch EFE, whle MM was on the hotseat looking like he was going to get lynched.

36. ISO #2436

37. ISO #2437

@Bahkieh
    @naz
    @Kenny
    wait for everyone to post and then i will answer. U and ff are good in my book for sure
    Who is in your PoE right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I think if it legitimately looks like the dudes gonna be lynched teammates that are on at the time will jump on. ALSO, Naz does not usually like to vote with me unless she is convinced i'm town. SO that easy sheep on me on day 1 when she has n idea what my alignment is weird asf.
    Fuck.off with your red paint u buttwipe
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

38. ISO #2438

Oops @Wiisp i accidentally wrote my reply inside that quote

39. ISO #2439

@Kenny

@AIVION
    tbh you and me were the 2 most town players after that scum lynch. you were the TPR you got RB'D, I was influential yes, but it seemed like mafia went for the TPR yagami like you said.

not sure why I wasn't targeted here, I have an idea.

Usually I have a habbit of tunneling on players who do scummy things and not getting it out of my head that they are scum. Sometimes these players are town. So I have a habit of hard pushin players playing unlike townies should be and lynching them. Unfortunately these players flip town a lot.
    g
    However I do think there are protectives in this game and I Think they would be on me 90% of the time because of my abillity to catch wolves even thoguh i'm not a PR. So okeep the Prot on me. If scum wants to keep blocking wisp so be it, but I think with both of our minds together (after we lynch Bahkieh of course a confirmed wolf in my eyes) we can continue to solve this game .

40. ISO #2440

Oh i'm scum after single handedly pushing the lynch on marsh a confirmed scum?

yeah okay. fall out of my town reads even faster.
    You always think you "SiNgLe HaNdEdLy" do shit, this is exactly what you did on mu

41. ISO #2441

I'm going to need you to explain those in more detail if you don't mind?

Outside number 2 we are completely different world views
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Some of Eclipse, Numbertwo, Distorted, Damus
    Or screenplay and Bahkieh together with anyone from the 4 above.
    I've spent the night looking at name-claims and interactions, those are the guys that seem the weakest to me. Efe could always be sk, but his Sean Watts claim seems fully legitimate, given how much he confirmed with other players.
    Anyway, disregarding how fucking scummy that way of defending or Damus pushing right now is:
    Eclipse never claimed a flavor name himself. He very carefully aproached Blink yesterday and very let a lot of time pass before he in the end just agreed to being Blink's ex-girlfriend. Eclipse himself did not mention that name once, before blink did.
    Numbertwo did the same, but with Fable instead of Blink.
    Distorted claimed to be your wife, unless I missed something the name ended up being posted by someone else before Distorted himself did that.
    Not even gonna start on Damus.
    Screenplay openly claimed to be the guy the detective is searching for.
    Bahkieh claimed to be his wife, revealed who the detective is. It would make sense for one of those two to be someone else entirely and just use rp they got from the other person because of scum alignment.
    And don't tell me those reads are weaker than the shit you're pushing at me now LOL

42. ISO #2442

blink u would bus the shit out of MM especially after a day 1 that big, he didn't have to be lynched, but it looked better for u to stay on him so u could walk around the rest of the game talking about how you "single handedly" lynched scum all by yourself day 1
    -vote blinkskater

kiss my butt good night

43. ISO #2443

I think you are just shading blink now

Both you and bank entered this day so poorly
    It doesn't matter if kenny wants to shade me or not idgaf.

There are only a few players VIA how the MM lynch went down that we are lynching from today.

Auckmid===>Bahkieh===>Naz

I do find Damus and Distorted equally scummy, but I think the top three players I mentioned need to be solved before the latter.

44. ISO #2444

45. ISO #2445

46. ISO #2446

I wrote you were lock town in my will, I'm not arguing that, I just want you to explain why you came to your conclusion on Fox being most likely town
    I hope you intended to look at me last night.

There's at Max one mafia on Marsh, and I think it's falling fox from what I read

I would have to relook auck and bank
    Why do you think it's me?

Stop being trash, if he was the one who made the second shot last night, which I believe he did, then him shooting scvm, proves he's not trying to hit town

And yes I'm assuming a vig or 3p, hit scvm because light was the obvious mafia kill imo
    I'm really tired of your rudeness. There's no need for it at all.

Efe is a safe lynch, nothing wrong with putting a vote there. Plus you read his message right? He is trying to hit town, just whoever he deems "useless". Whether or not he's trying to hit mafia too I dunno if I believe.

No one is painting you as scum, you are painting yourself, I can see why people think you are scum a lot

@AIVION
    Actually, I'm a mod on my site and also one of the most respected players, and I'm going to be on you until you learn how to play the game
    Uuurgh. I don't care if your arrogance is justified, don't be a dick.

Town needs to work together, this isn't a solo game

@AIVION
    You voted Marsh that was good, but we need to find the roleblocker, which is the main reason I don't want to bother with Efe today

And then the other possible town, claimed his role for no reason, and is voting the lock town out of spite...

If you are both town, we are already down two votes, that's why I get angry
    I was trying to do that all day yesterday.

Right now my top suspect is Naz but I'll assess more.

47. ISO #2447

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    blink u would bus the shit out of MM especially after a day 1 that big, he didn't have to be lynched, but it looked better for u to stay on him so u could walk around the rest of the game talking about how you "single handedly" lynched scum all by yourself day 1
    -vote blinkskater

kiss my butt good night
    Ok now I know you're scum because no way in hell would I deviate the lynch away from efe or Aivion, twords MM if he was my scum partner. He wasn't even on the lynch list there was no way he was goiing to even be considered for the lynch if it wasnt for me pushing it.

So kindly naz i do love you but you just confirmed yourself as scum in my eyes for saying this seriously.

-vote naz

For everyone in this game, there is no fucking way in hell I would lynch a scum mate on day 1 when he isn't even a candidate on the lynch radar.

that's game throwing and completely retarded

Naz+bahk are scum with MM.

Game solved GG.

48. ISO #2448

49. ISO #2449

50. ISO #2450

Ok now I know you're scum because no way in hell would I deviate the lynch away from efe or Aivion, twords MM if he was my scum partner. He wasn't even on the lynch list there was no way he was goiing to even be considered for the lynch if it wasnt for me pushing it.

So kindly naz i do love you but you just confirmed yourself as scum in my eyes for saying this seriously.

-vote naz

For everyone in this game, there is no fucking way in hell I would lynch a scum mate on day 1 when he isn't even a candidate on the lynch radar.

that's game throwing and completely retarded

Naz+bahk are scum with MM.

Game solved GG.
    You wish I was scum.
    I play way too much Pokemon.