Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 114 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 5654
  1. ISO #1851

2. ISO #1852

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nope, not really. few posts may have some good stuff in em, but other than that ----

i used caps though. that ment i was super cereal

Do you really think, as scum, I would miss the opportunity to take my own advice with people wanting me to and start throwing people up to L-1? hell that would have given me a free pass to scumpaint any and everyone who didnt sheep me lol im going to try that my next scum game, watch for it ;)

Don't u be sayin shit about my wiisp >=O
    @Wiisp Distorted Is Clearly Trying To Pocket Your Vote Here.. I View That As Exceptionally Scummy Coming From Distorted..

3. ISO #1853

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    So MM, do you have reason to town read Kenny? Or are using, "this wagon isn't pure" as an excuse to call Kenny town?

Also if your gonna keep calling me scum, either build a bigger case and get people to vote me, or kindly be useful and go find actual scum, or if you are scum like I believe, just keep doing what you are doing

Kenny's tone in response to his train, doesn't come from town imo
    My train is a pile of crap. It took me like 5 posts to respond to every single thing there is about it. I don't know how you expect a townie to react, but I don't even have anything I see worthy of a stronger reaction here. I'm also not opposed to voting you btw. I'm waiting because I expected something more, like FF pointed out right now.

4. ISO #1854

5. ISO #1855

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    My train is a pile of crap. It took me like 5 posts to respond to every single thing there is about it. I don't know how you expect a townie to react, but I don't even have anything I see worthy of a stronger reaction here. I'm also not opposed to voting you btw. I'm waiting because I expected something more, like FF pointed out right now.
    Dont Mind me im just voting you for the sake of it
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #1856

7. ISO #1857

8. ISO #1858

9. ISO #1859

10. ISO #1860

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

13. ISO #1863

14. ISO #1864

15. ISO #1865

16. ISO #1866

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    @Wiisp
    What made me scummier than any of the other inactive players to you? You shouldn't have meta to base your read on and I don't see what else there could be, other than Distorted throwing shade for no resaon.
    Are you saying you are playing to your scum meta but Wisp shouldn't know that?

17. ISO #1867

18. ISO #1868

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall im here you know
    Yes? Do you have something to tell me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Compelling argument. Consider me won over.

I was really expecting more from you for some reason. You seem like a good villager but then you just cop out of all the work that has been done today and go for someone just because they defended you... someone they read (and most of the thread read) as town. Town SHOULD defend town IMO. This read came out of left field. And if that's all you got then I'm disappointed. I don't like that we are reading the game backwards from one another. Recently most of your scum reading has been purely "you scum read someone I see as town, you must be scum" and that's absurd.
    That's what I said around... 500 posts ago lol. "If you're town you should be voting X and Y", and Wisp knew that I was townreading/nullreading X and Y, I think they were efe and disto.

Also, I expected to see the thread being 33% Distorted posts by now, which is why I'm surprised. And the colorful post is Idk what to say lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

19. ISO #1869

20. ISO #1870

21. ISO #1871

22. ISO #1872

@Falling Foxes
    Because I'm so good at this game, I could probably develop my scum reads, but it's definitely not the easiest thing on day 1, not all scum is super obvious, some are, but not all, so I need to poke at the little things...

You could make a case on someone? And not shade distorted?
    You know if your reasoning to vote Kenny was to prod and get more info then I would have accepted that. He's a null read for me for a reason but you sound so certain and yet contradicting yourself here with talking about needing to poke at things whilst also not having a case on him.

I'm not shading Distorted. Distorted is scummy. Not sure why you are town reading them, but that's your choice. I could give my full reasoning behind voting Distorted but I don't know if it'll have the impact I'm looking for. I'll consider it, for you.

Not sure why I have to be the one building all the cases. Build some of your own.

23. ISO #1873

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    You said you don't know why they are scum reading you. They don't have meta on you. That implies if they did have meta you would understand the scum read.
    I never said I would understand the scum read. That implication is wrong. I even know that Distorted has meta on me, and I find his push highly scummy.

24. ISO #1874

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Wiisp Distorted Is Clearly Trying To Pocket Your Vote Here.. I View That As Exceptionally Scummy Coming From Distorted..
    Tbh, Distorted pockets are of higher quality than that lol
    So MM, do you have reason to town read Kenny? Or are using, "this wagon isn't pure" as an excuse to call Kenny town?

Also if your gonna keep calling me scum, either build a bigger case and get people to vote me, or kindly be useful and go find actual scum, or if you are scum like I believe, just keep doing what you are doing

Kenny's tone in response to his train, doesn't come from town imo
    I don't townread them, and I never said that. If you can quote me, I will remove my vote off you. And I have no intention to move my vote off you atm

You didn't do anything that makes me think "Oh, Wisp is town." Everything you did until now (Pushing people and being aggressive, using AtE) is pretty much NAI. The way you push at people, the way you call people scum for not voting your scumreads that are their townreads.... And the word twisting (you just twisted my words by saying I called kenny town, I literally said I might vote him at EoD if there's nothing better)... Nothing advocating FOR you (out of distorted's >=O lol), and things advocating AGAINST you.

Also, kindly stop being rude, it's not bringing us anywhere and only creates useless frustration in a game that's supposed to be fun. I'd argue that creating frustration is anti-town, although I don't really scumread you for it.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

25. ISO #1875

@Light_Yagami
    Idk, why don't you try pushing it, and see where it gets you?
    Hmmmm, If I Do Push It.. It Will Likely Get Me Dead Either Today Or Tonight.. Sooo... Since I Like To Live Dangerously Ill Push It.. I Want A Solid Reason Why You Think @Kenny Is Scum Because, Honestly He Has Actually Defended His Self Quite Well Against You And Other In My Opinion..

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

28. ISO #1878

29. ISO #1879

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Welcome To Timmy town The town has just Left the meeting Where they discovered The corpse of Mayor: Tod Johnson And the Day Starts

EOD
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    I thought EoD was 2 hours later than that... I'll be unable to be online until EoD, and I'm going in ± 15 minutes, sooo if you have anything to ask me, it's now or never

30. ISO #1880

31. ISO #1881

32. ISO #1882

33. ISO #1883

34. ISO #1884

35. ISO #1885

36. ISO #1886

37. ISO #1887

38. ISO #1888

39. ISO #1889

40. ISO #1890

41. ISO #1891

You notice how Wiisp listed a whole bunch of names from their rolecard and none of them were relevant? At least one name on there has to be relevant, pretty sure that was specified in the rules and yet Wiisp's character apparently knows no one. I think that's because Wiisp knows which character that's on there that's a player and it's Distorted's character. Why wouldn't Wiisp ask for that name? Because Wiisp already knows who they are since they are a scum team.

They have given us very little info but what we have is:

Wiisp: male, married, knows that Angela's boyfriend was cheating.
    Distorted: female, "my husband does work with cheaters/adulterers"

Fits, doesn't it?

They have been short on details because they know that they can be found out with those details.

Wiisp has stated that they don't want to discuss flavour any more... because it's dangerous for scum since it's a weapon for VT to use.

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    You notice how Wiisp listed a whole bunch of names from their rolecard and none of them were relevant? At least one name on there has to be relevant, pretty sure that was specified in the rules and yet Wiisp's character apparently knows no one. I think that's because Wiisp knows which character that's on there that's a player and it's Distorted's character. Why wouldn't Wiisp ask for that name? Because Wiisp already knows who they are since they are a scum team.

They have given us very little info but what we have is:

Wiisp: male, married, knows that Angela's boyfriend was cheating.
    Distorted: female, "my husband does work with cheaters/adulterers"

Fits, doesn't it?

They have been short on details because they know that they can be found out with those details.

Wiisp has stated that they don't want to discuss flavour any more... because it's dangerous for scum since it's a weapon for VT to use.

I Agree With You On This.

44. ISO #1894

45. ISO #1895

46. ISO #1896

47. ISO #1897

Orr you could look back to where I stated my full flavor name outs my fucking role, you dipshit
    Post It Again.. Because Im Looking At Your Profile On Another Tab And Am Having Quite The Challenge Finding Anything That Points To That..

But Then Again You Havent Risen To My Challenge..

48. ISO #1898

49. ISO #1899

50. ISO #1900