M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 37
Register

User Tag List

Page 37 of 114 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 5654
  1. ISO #1801

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Why are people saying that Godfather is NI? I don't get it. It doesn't say that in the role.
    Because in the sc2mafia game (the arcade mode on Starcraft II, we refer to it as the mod and its also what Town of Salem is based on) the Godfather is night immune (and also shows up as citizen to police checks)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #1802

I haven't actually read the role card on that page lol I've only looked at that page from my phone. But there's not necessarily a godfather in this hidden setup.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #1803

4. ISO #1804

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    <3

Quite honestly only one I can think of atm is that he's probably with SCV flavor wise. I also suspect MM to be his partner since MM is heavily defending him because of meta and not even acknowledging mine.

So MM and SCV = potential team mates.

If he flips town..? Then I'm gonna have stern words with Mike Post game about my role card...
    This is getting obnoxious

5. ISO #1805

6. ISO #1806

7. ISO #1807

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I can't help but take it personally I'm, again, just frustrated atm.

And also how am I contradicting my own story? Lemme reiterate it for you:

I am Daniel Andy Russel. My wife Laura Alma Wallace died by poison. I saw Sean with her lifeless body and he ran off. The papers said it was due to poison, and so Sean has either 1.) is apart of it OR 2.) the poisoner And I'm going with the latter. Sean is also a head of a business that deals in back hand deals so it's shady. He is a SHADY character and a murderer. Therefore I am positive he will flip scum.

If anything became unclear I apologize but I can't help how people interpret shit.
    My understanding is. RP has nothing to do with alignment but maybe with roles. So this makes you sound like an executioner.

8. ISO #1808

9. ISO #1809

As The Village argues points fingers at each other saying you Killed Tod. No U, No U No he did it No she did it. They struggle and struggle and notice something on the ground >>>>>>>>>>>>>> It is a Flyer to the Towns Pawn shop. With and a note scribbled on the back "No No NO NONOOOOOO no you no think you no nono smarter than me no no no no I will show you yes yes yes yes alll yes yes yes I am smarter than alll you fools one by one one by one one by one one by one drop like flys you all think i am your best friend but one by one one by one you all will drop like flys."
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

10. ISO #1810

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    As The Village argues points fingers at each other saying you Killed Tod. No U, No U No he did it No she did it. They struggle and struggle and notice something on the ground >>>>>>>>>>>>>> It is a Flyer to the Towns Pawn shop. With and a note scribbled on the back "No No NO NONOOOOOO no you no think you no nono smarter than me no no no no I will show you yes yes yes yes alll yes yes yes I am smarter than alll you fools one by one one by one one by one one by one drop like flys you all think i am your best friend but one by one one by one you all will drop like flys."
    No u

11. ISO #1811

12. ISO #1812

13. ISO #1813

14. ISO #1814

15. ISO #1815

16. ISO #1816

17. ISO #1817

18. ISO #1818

19. ISO #1819

20. ISO #1820

21. ISO #1821

22. ISO #1822

23. ISO #1823

24. ISO #1824

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Aiv's frustration feels real
    if we lynch in Aiv/Efe, we always lynch Efe on the off chance he is 3p, I dont think he ever flips scum

updated lynch list would be this:
    Fox, Gane, MM, Kenny
    @Wiisp
    What made me scummier than any of the other inactive players to you? You shouldn't have meta to base your read on and I don't see what else there could be, other than Distorted throwing shade for no resaon.

25. ISO #1825

26. ISO #1826

Why u insinuating that the inactive players should be read as scummy? I'm not voting you because of meta, I'm voting you because of the comment Damus highlighted, which felt like you were just trying to pocket me...

Why am I town to you?
    I think there was a good gap between those posts there. Have you read what happened inbetween? I don't think my reaction to those posts in the way you highlighted was scummy.

27. ISO #1827

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I think there was a good gap between those posts there. Have you read what happened inbetween? I don't think my reaction to those posts in the way you highlighted was scummy.
    U aren't doing a very good job of appealing to me, I can't really reread for another 4 hours, remind me to take a look

28. ISO #1828

Damus also quoted this interaction:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I don't think anyone gives a fuck about your opinion buddy. Certainly not with that attitude
    Imo wiisp has been acting towny and you're discrediting him there. On top of that posts like that serve no towny purpose whatsoever.
    Before I quoted Ganelon there I've stated that I could only briefly skim the thread because of spam. Blink said this:
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I am gently town reading the fox guy, wisp, mag, efe.

I have an neutral lean on aivion.

scum leans on naz, damus, distorted, marshmallow,

Aivion and Efe do need to die because they are spamming the thread with nonsense now.
    @Ganelon is your name Chris?
    I responded to blink with this:
    Can you explain why you townread wiisp while scumreading Damus? I was getting similar vibes from those two, not opposing ones.
    My post was clearly directed towards Ganelon. The read I provided there about you, Wiisp, was incredibly weak, and I believe it should be easy to tell that I would easily revoke it as soon as I find something scummy about you.

29. ISO #1829

1.8k posts. OKAY.... I definetly have no time to read all of this today. In ± an hour and a half, I'll be off for a while, so if you got things that I should know, that you'd like me to reply to, etc., please ping me.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

30. ISO #1830

Looking at the Kenny wagon, with Efe and Disto on it, I'm not sure its pure. Anyway I'm off for now
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #1831

U aren't doing a very good job of appealing to me, I can't really reread for another 4 hours, remind me to take a look
    I have no need to appeal to you. You put a vote against me and you can't even provide a proper argument for it. Distorted is apparently also a scumread of many. Why are people sheeping Distorted?

32. ISO #1832

33. ISO #1833

34. ISO #1834

35. ISO #1835

I have no need to appeal to you. You put a vote against me and you can't even provide a proper argument for it. Distorted is apparently also a scumread of many. Why are people sheeping Distorted?
    Distorted is actually the sheeper here.

Still, I don't understand where the scum read on you came from. Seemed left field and I still don't understand the reasoning behind it. Everyone on that wagon is being lazy if you ask me.

Don't know what they expect to get from your flip.

Tbh I'm willing to vote Efe at this point if that's the only counter wagon people are actually interested in. At least it'll progress the game somewhat.

36. ISO #1836

I 180 my read on him, he's provided thoughts that I've liked and feel game-solvey unlike how he was prior to today

@Mr Marshmallow
    On the contrary I think his wagon is pure for the most part in a world where they both 3p, I mean they are both either town or 3p, or a combination of them
    What alignment do you believe me to be and why? What did you do that would then also make me want to pocket you, which you are accusing me of?

37. ISO #1837

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Distorted is actually the sheeper here.

Still, I don't understand where the scum read on you came from. Seemed left field and I still don't understand the reasoning behind it. Everyone on that wagon is being lazy if you ask me.

Don't know what they expect to get from your flip.

Tbh I'm willing to vote Efe at this point if that's the only counter wagon people are actually interested in. At least it'll progress the game somewhat.
    I threathen you with my LW
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #1838

39. ISO #1839

40. ISO #1840

41. ISO #1841

42. ISO #1842

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Kenny can you give us a little more info about Yourself and Timmy the duck?
    My name is Jamie Kaitlyn Raynolds. I'm 25 years old, studied sports science at college but never finished. I'm an American Christian who defines herself as straight, I'm loyal and stable, enjoy spending time with my duck, Timmy. He ran off recently and I have been looking for him. My rolecard says I do "extreme ironing" in my free time, go to church regularly. I'm in good shape, average height with light skin, black hair, blue eyes. I grew up in an upperclass neighborhood.

43. ISO #1843

My name is Jamie Kaitlyn Raynolds. I'm 25 years old, studied sports science at college but never finished. I'm an American Christian who defines herself as straight, I'm loyal and stable, enjoy spending time with my duck, Timmy. He ran off recently and I have been looking for him. My rolecard says I do "extreme ironing" in my free time, go to church regularly. I'm in good shape, average height with light skin, black hair, blue eyes. I grew up in an upperclass neighborhood.
    I literally didnt read what you said after you mentioned your name

I dont want to lynch you because of that surname

we have Hanson and Raynolds who is next Jackson?
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #1844

Alright so i think there may be a fake name inserted into my rolecard, and i think that you are my ex girlfriend.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

45. ISO #1845

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Looking at the Kenny wagon, with Efe and Disto on it, I'm not sure its pure. Anyway I'm off for now
    Replace Efe with Wiisp, mixed up names lol.

I don't know if Distorted has contributed more, but as from where I am, which is page 27 on 50 posts/page, he basically said "PUT PEOPLE TO L-1! GET THIS MOVING", and then proceeded to not say shit. That's scummy, and that's not like him. I don't have a strong scumread on him for this, though; but it is sufficient to suspect him when I see that Wiisp is also there, and I don't really trust them either.

These reads are outdated a bit, though, so I don't know where it'll go once I'll read the thread, which will probably be during the night... After further examination of the vote count, I also see that AIVION is not on the Kenny train.... Hopefully I get to read the thread a bit before EoD comes. A lynch on a null read with a strong wagon of TEN players is definetly > a no lynch, especially in hidden games, so, given my lack of info on Kenny, I will vote him at EoD if nothing else comes up.

46. ISO #1846

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Replace Efe with Wiisp, mixed up names lol.

I don't know if Distorted has contributed more, but as from where I am, which is page 27 on 50 posts/page, he basically said "PUT PEOPLE TO L-1! GET THIS MOVING", and then proceeded to not say shit. That's scummy, and that's not like him. I don't have a strong scumread on him for this, though; but it is sufficient to suspect him when I see that Wiisp is also there, and I don't really trust them either.

These reads are outdated a bit, though, so I don't know where it'll go once I'll read the thread, which will probably be during the night... After further examination of the vote count, I also see that AIVION is not on the Kenny train.... Hopefully I get to read the thread a bit before EoD comes. A lynch on a null read with a strong wagon of TEN players is definetly > a no lynch, especially in hidden games, so, given my lack of info on Kenny, I will vote him at EoD if nothing else comes up.
    nope, not really. few posts may have some good stuff in em, but other than that ----

i used caps though. that ment i was super cereal

Do you really think, as scum, I would miss the opportunity to take my own advice with people wanting me to and start throwing people up to L-1? hell that would have given me a free pass to scumpaint any and everyone who didnt sheep me lol im going to try that my next scum game, watch for it ;)

Don't u be sayin shit about my wiisp >=O

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

47. ISO #1847

48. ISO #1848

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    nope, not really. few posts may have some good stuff in em, but other than that ----

i used caps though. that ment i was super cereal

Do you really think, as scum, I would miss the opportunity to take my own advice with people wanting me to and start throwing people up to L-1? hell that would have given me a free pass to scumpaint any and everyone who didnt sheep me lol im going to try that my next scum game, watch for it ;)

shut up you have no rights
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #1849

I expect to see a scum flip
    @Falling Foxes
    Compelling argument. Consider me won over.

I was really expecting more from you for some reason. You seem like a good villager but then you just cop out of all the work that has been done today and go for someone just because they defended you... someone they read (and most of the thread read) as town. Town SHOULD defend town IMO. This read came out of left field. And if that's all you got then I'm disappointed. I don't like that we are reading the game backwards from one another. Recently most of your scum reading has been purely "you scum read someone I see as town, you must be scum" and that's absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Careful now, Wiisp might accuse you of pocketing.

50. ISO #1850

So MM, do you have reason to town read Kenny? Or are using, "this wagon isn't pure" as an excuse to call Kenny town?

Also if your gonna keep calling me scum, either build a bigger case and get people to vote me, or kindly be useful and go find actual scum, or if you are scum like I believe, just keep doing what you are doing

Kenny's tone in response to his train, doesn't come from town imo