Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 114 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 5654
  1. ISO #1701

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    better reasons? ok.

You seem calm and collected. You dont seem to actually be searching more than you are guiding. What I notice about your presence is you are making logical, consistent posts. This is typical of scum because they KNOW who to scumread and who to townread. Your list effectively puts some of the most aggressive lynch pushers in the town slot, thus trying to steer altercations away from them.

BUT, lets get back to my main feeling. You are logical, not confused, and approaching this game way too collected. As a town, finding a scum right now feels completely overbearing, mainly due to the amount of people, the amount of trolling, and the amount of random flavor thats in this game. HOW you are coming off so organized and following a consistent train of thought is beyond me. That would only come from a scum mentality.

how's that? better?
    dam.....................he was MY SHEPHERD!!!!!!!!! MY CORGI!!! !!!! stop dat!!! damn u distoretd for making sense

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Neither do I because I've only rolled scum ONCE and I wasn't really able to properly play it (Last rendition of Illuminati)

The only thing I've done differently was my tunnel on Efe, and that's because I'm pretty confident in a scum flip there.

This is basically my play in the Anime Pageant otherwise and you fail to acknowledge that. (minus the RP I would of RPed but I don't like rping as a dude).
    aivion you're being really hard on yourself =( no one is perfect or even the master of playing forum mafia, just try to have fun~ (lol @ this coming from me)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #1702

3. ISO #1703

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I refuse to lynch you

Vote me instead please
    I am...

Sorry but I just think in the end your flip will be more informative as I can, as I said, prove my information that way.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #1704

also @AIVION just take a breath and walk away from the game. come check in at EoD and see where its at. you've made up your mind on d1, nothing else for u to need to do tbh
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

5. ISO #1705

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

^ I just made the post explaining it. My character became deranged after seeing it and Learned about Sean so.. (hence why I did mention he murdered his sister Carol but that got covered up because of Sean's connections).
    so it is 100% that efe killed someone with poison? not just seen with them or w/e but they actually killed them? "last seen with" is a good way to add twists to stories. if thats in there and he really is scum, i would think that is too obvious.

is efe mentioned by name?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

I can't help but take it personally I'm, again, just frustrated atm.

And also how am I contradicting my own story? Lemme reiterate it for you:

I am Daniel Andy Russel. My wife Laura Alma Wallace died by poison. I saw Sean with her lifeless body and he ran off. The papers said it was due to poison, and so Sean has either 1.) is apart of it OR 2.) the poisoner And I'm going with the latter. Sean is also a head of a business that deals in back hand deals so it's shady. He is a SHADY character and a murderer. Therefore I am positive he will flip scum.

If anything became unclear I apologize but I can't help how people interpret shit.
    That does make things clearer.

-vote unvote

sigh.

10. ISO #1710

11. ISO #1711

12. ISO #1712

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    aivion you're being really hard on yourself =( no one is perfect or even the master of playing forum mafia, just try to have fun~ (lol @ this coming from me)
    I think I tried a bit TOO hard in having fun (Getting carried away with the KH thing for example) that was just because I'm just getting bored of always rolling town... And I sort of got a bit carried away.

I just feel really bad and think that the Efekannn flip will hopefully redeem myself... or again getting me hung so I can just wallow in my own stupidity in peace.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

13. ISO #1713

14. ISO #1714

I think I tried a bit TOO hard in having fun (Getting carried away with the KH thing for example) that was just because I'm just getting bored of always rolling town... And I sort of got a bit carried away.

I just feel really bad and think that the Efekannn flip will hopefully redeem myself... or again getting me hung so I can just wallow in my own stupidity in peace.
    I do appreciate your concern @naz

<3

15. ISO #1715

16. ISO #1716

17. ISO #1717

I can't help but take it personally I'm, again, just frustrated atm.

And also how am I contradicting my own story? Lemme reiterate it for you:

I am Daniel Andy Russel. My wife Laura Alma Wallace died by poison. I saw Sean with her lifeless body and he ran off. The papers said it was due to poison, and so Sean has either 1.) is apart of it OR 2.) the poisoner And I'm going with the latter. Sean is also a head of a business that deals in back hand deals so it's shady. He is a SHADY character and a murderer. Therefore I am positive he will flip scum.

If anything became unclear I apologize but I can't help how people interpret shit.
    oh sorry lol

18. ISO #1718

so it is 100% that efe killed someone with poison? not just seen with them or w/e but they actually killed them? "last seen with" is a good way to add twists to stories. if thats in there and he really is scum, i would think that is too obvious.

is efe mentioned by name?
    Yes last seen by me with my dead wife in his arms.

And yes he is, my character found out it was him that had a part in it.

19. ISO #1719

nah thats not your stupidity but mine
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Due To It Being a 19 Player Set Up Its Only Logical To Have Extra Scum To Balance It Out..
    i wanted to wait for your answer... 7-8 is an insane amount of evils for a 19 player game, even if lets say it was a multi-ball or multiple evil neutrals... evils would still take up roughly 50% of the playerbase

22. ISO #1722

23. ISO #1723

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    also @AIVION just take a breath and walk away from the game. come check in at EoD and see where its at. you've made up your mind on d1, nothing else for u to need to do tbh
    I think I will thanks

I need to learn how to balance FM's if I do try to even play them anymore... my frustrations are getting the better of me.

24. ISO #1724

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Wait what's wrong with it? Seems in line with what blink was saying.
    i highlighted the contradictions
    also we are searching for a missing duck!!!

I do appreciate your concern @naz

<3
    Spoiler : <3 :

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

27. ISO #1727

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    i wanted to wait for your answer... 7-8 is an insane amount of evils for a 19 player game, even if lets say it was a multi-ball or multiple evil neutrals... evils would still take up roughly 50% of the playerbase
    Like I Said Im Operating Under That Impression Also We Can Rule Out Any Cult Roles Due To Host Saying There Arent Any Roles That Can Switch Alignment

28. ISO #1728

do you think sean was trying to conceal something else? or get her help? i just feel thats so obvious to have in a storyline and have that be a scum.
    I can only speculate on that, and as I said my character knows that he runs a back end dealing business, so yea he's probably hiding something.

1.) he has friends who are probably his business partners

2.) He's been back and forth on what he is so he's trying to confuse us

I'm also not just basing this stuff on him being a murderer, he's done a good job making that clear himself that he's a shady character.

29. ISO #1729

-vote efekannn02
    there. lets kill it then.
    <3

Ok now im srsly backing off for a bit.

30. ISO #1730

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732

33. ISO #1733

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

36. ISO #1736

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Whoever they are they aren't doing a good enough job because I dunno who wants to get lynched and don't say Efe because he seems to play games as a jester by default. ;)
    I Agree With That.. He Does Tend To Do That Quite Often No Matter His Role.. But From What I Understand He Is Generally A Policy Lynch..

37. ISO #1737

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740

41. ISO #1741

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    3 right now but I wanna die too so uhm 4

lynch me nibba I wont update my lw due because the internet is gone and I cant copy paste it from phone
    whats ur real role? hard claim.

if ur neutral killer tell us also, since u arnt mafia u can actually help kill mafia - that could be arranged.

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747
    Ganelon

My friend once told me I was delusional. I laughed so hard I almost fell off my Unicorn.
    was that friend blink by any chance

48. ISO #1748

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750