3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    rp isnt everything

every polite shit can be the opposite just look at aivion and me
    Oh for sure even if we have all the information out in the open no doubt someone isn't gonna be who they say they are. That being said getting that information is gonna be better than not in helping to construct a coherent world view.

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Kenny
    how does the RP put him in your towncore? can the details of the roleplay?
    and no one has mentioned my RP name at all?
    @Efekannn02
    looks we can agree on one thing, and thats distorted
    rp can bring the opposite effect too the shadowy organization mentioned with david can be just a misunderstanding and the good guys can be the scums

I highly advice you to put faith in blink because he slips scum easily while reading distorted
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #1058

Aggressive? ive been modkilled for being aggressive, you havent seen me be aggressive yet... from the 200 posts ive experienced from Efekannn, the dude should be a policy lynch every game, if he isnt already...
    also, im still voting you, I still think you are scum, your pop ins are scummy, what you choose to focus on his scummy, you didnt bat an eye towards me until after I voted you

you should have more votes on you then you do
    Whew... I mean, I agree that Efe is a special case, but calm down, please. It's not fun for anyone when that happens, and trust me, Efe does things to help town right now, it'll probably unfold later. Is he the best player? No. Is he an absolute garbage guy who deserves this? No, not either.

Also.... How the hell is Ganelon scummy because he 1: pops in; 2: focuses on things you wouldn't necessarily focus on; 3: doesn't react to your votes? These are NAI, and I'd say that not reacting to an early vote is potentially towny, since it shows ease and doesn't make him appear stressed.

Does anyone here know Wisp, and can someone tell if they tend to use AtE a lot, and as which alignment? This play is symptomatic of an aggressive scum style, who will play on emotions to attain their goals...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

9. ISO #1059

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Oh for sure even if we have all the information out in the open no doubt someone isn't gonna be who they say they are. That being said getting that information is gonna be better than not in helping to construct a coherent world view.
    im not saying dont rp you guys should still rp but atleast always be sceptic and question wverything
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #1060

rp can bring the opposite effect too the shadowy organization mentioned with david can be just a misunderstanding and the good guys can be the scums

I highly advice you to put faith in blink because he slips scum easily while reading distorted
    Except if said person murders your wife. I'm pretty sure a good guy doesn't do that...

>.>

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #1061

lol what does this even mean
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

12. ISO #1062

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Whew... I mean, I agree that Efe is a special case, but calm down, please. It's not fun for anyone when that happens, and trust me, Efe does things to help town right now, it'll probably unfold later. Is he the best player? No. Is he an absolute garbage guy who deserves this? No, not either.

Also.... How the hell is Ganelon scummy because he 1: pops in; 2: focuses on things you wouldn't necessarily focus on; 3: doesn't react to your votes? These are NAI, and I'd say that not reacting to an early vote is potentially towny, since it shows ease and doesn't make him appear stressed.

Does anyone here know Wisp, and can someone tell if they tend to use AtE a lot, and as which alignment? This play is symptomatic of an aggressive scum style, who will play on emotions to attain their goals...
    wrong

ego speaking here and I am the best player here and the most garbage
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

@Kenny
    how does the RP put him in your towncore? can the details of the roleplay?
    and no one has mentioned my RP name at all?
    @Efekannn02
    looks we can agree on one thing, and thats distorted
    We studied sports science at college but didn't finish. Those fuckers apparently also might have killed my duck. Then they claimed names and confirmed mentions of those names in their cards. I personally don't know any of those names, but I highly doubt mafia would out themselves like they did.

15. ISO #1065

mag is ganelon?
    Yes lol I explained this

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Lol Wisp, this is Mag (if you hear us refer to someone by Mag its this guy, his username used to be magoroth)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    So a scum Ganelon would have a more clear/understandable syntax? Would this be a meta read?
    I've never seen his scum game but I know the answer to that is no lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #1066

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Except if said person murders your wife. I'm pretty sure a good guy doesn't do that...

>.>

well I am not a murderer thats for sure so thats why I think this flavor text wants us to look at things objectively and think: did he truly did that? is he truly good? what could he want from me? and other shit

just dont think too deep because flavor texts can actually slip
    I found one I wont say until day two
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #1067

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    We studied sports science at college but didn't finish. Those fuckers apparently also might have killed my duck. Then they claimed names and confirmed mentions of those names in their cards. I personally don't know any of those names, but I highly doubt mafia would out themselves like they did.
    the duck....

tell us more about the duck whats so special about him?
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #1068

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

well I am not a murderer thats for sure so thats why I think this flavor text wants us to look at things objectively and think: did he truly did that? is he truly good? what could he want from me? and other shit

just dont think too deep because flavor texts can actually slip
    I found one I wont say until day two
    .....hmmmm

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    what the fuck how does that post NOT make sense. are you drunk
    No dude you literally start a list going "a) b) i agree"
    You can't have b if there's no a...

AIV got a little too fanatical about the efe push and then them just dropping suddenly was kinda weird, not entirely sure I trust them atm and efe I'm just gonna ignore atp but if we have a vig I don't think that would be a bad shot.
    what's atp?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

23. ISO #1073

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The role play is for information only. Everyone’s role cards has info in it that matches with one or more other players role card. The night and day actions are only related to roles not role play. There are no new roles that are not in set-up. There are no arcon accounts.
    I took this to mean the RP is seperate from night actions (alignments)

24. ISO #1074

God, you guys are spammy.... I can't keep up with this lol, this is over 1000 posts in 24 hours. Couldn't you be A BIT more active in the last game instead lol?

Now... What does this post mean, Efe? Who's David (I think this is supposed to be common knowledge, but I don't know who the hell that is because of spam), and whats the "shadowy organization"... A cult?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

25. ISO #1075

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Naz seems to playing way to nicely with other people right now, which based on how these 48 pages have gone when she's town she'd usually have called everyone morons by now and told me to go get catch herpes or something. Nothing strong just feelings and hunches at the moment.
    see, this is why i stopped playing.
    the fact that you guys describe me like this infuriates me to no end.
    i'm just going to replace out of this game, i have lost respect for you blink.
    i'm not even joking, i'm fucking sick of it.

@dude mike please replace me. i'm no longer reading this game, good bye.

26. ISO #1076

you suck when you are scum and hunting for distorted thats what
    and also shut up im trying to get rid of Distorted
    That's how I won the game as arsonist. Do you not remember? I was scum, I also tricked you all into thinking I was doctor. I then proceeded to get distorted lynched because he claimed neutral, I pushed at him hard and his 2 scum mates outed themselves. Because of my solid scum play we lynched three scums in a row, I was essentially confirmed town at that point. I think I influenced one miss lynch, then burned all of you guys straight into the fires of hell.

I'd say that's pretty solid play =P

27. ISO #1077

I would also assume if RP is important scum would have fake claims anyway. There fore not important again.

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

God, you guys are spammy.... I can't keep up with this lol, this is over 1000 posts in 24 hours. Couldn't you be A BIT more active in the last game instead lol?

Now... What does this post mean, Efe? Who's David (I think this is supposed to be common knowledge, but I don't know who the hell that is because of spam), and whats the "shadowy organization"... A cult?
    David is Light Yagami and the organization could be cult or simply nothing

we have to look everything with a pinch of salt
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #1080
    Ganelon

???

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

@MM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Marshmellow
    1: pops in;
    2: focuses on things you wouldn't necessarily focus on;
    3: doesn't react to your votes?
    1. pop ins are scummy, what you mean
    2. which is exactly what?
    3. what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Marshmellow
    and can someone tell if they tend to use AtE a lot, and as which alignment?
    yes, and more so as town, and again, no one here has played with me outside video mafia, where i use AtE only when im town

So you think Ganelon is town? or just not scummy atm? give me more elaborate thoughts

33. ISO #1083

That's how I won the game as arsonist. Do you not remember? I was scum, I also tricked you all into thinking I was doctor. I then proceeded to get distorted lynched because he claimed neutral, I pushed at him hard and his 2 scum mates outed themselves. Because of my solid scum play we lynched three scums in a row, I was essentially confirmed town at that point. I think I influenced one miss lynch, then burned all of you guys straight into the fires of hell.

I'd say that's pretty solid play =P
    did you ever read how many times I mentioned that that game gives me bad flashbacks similiar to Distorted and Vietnam? (I werent been there but still)
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #1084

I don't know wiisp but I think they said they played mostly video mafia and in my experience VM players tend to be very aggressive when trying to transfer over to FM not realizing it's a much slower format so it doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me.

35. ISO #1085

...? what just happened.... Your style is aggressive, you can't deny it. Noone said it was necessarily bad...

36. ISO #1086

that replace out comes from scum. it is ai

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    that replace out comes from scum. it is ai
    nope, that's 100% town

39. ISO #1089

naz please stay I need the magnificent naz here to make town win
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

It's a day one meta read halfway into the game. REMEMBER THIS IS A GAME, naz legit don't get upset about this it's a meta read based on your emotional town play there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, now I feel like shit I don't want you to be upset over something I said to you in a game. If I were speaking to you and you could read my tone there, no malice in there at all =(

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    nope, that's 100% town
    metawise. I do agree with you that I would otherwise be scumreading it

47. ISO #1097
    Ganelon

Gross can we not angleshoot about the sub request?
    I don't think such a thing is even possible lol

48. ISO #1098

Don't go Naz!

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100