M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

2. ISO #652

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    What is the likelihood of their being a 3p role in this game? I don't know how seriously I should take what he's saying but I feel like efe described a lyncher or maybe a warlock earlier.
    with 19 players, i say highly likely

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    There are 5 people who haven't posted yet and scum is among them.
    what's the current non-posters? they have a lot to catch up on x_x
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

3. ISO #653
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I don't like @Ganelon because he is playing back like @Fable but it seems to be with the intent of coasting. I base that on the lack of probing questions asked by Ganelone\
    you mean host questions? I don't even know what to ask - the setup is hidden

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

my poor head ;/

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

That being said; I am currently reading EFekannn02 as detrimental to the solving of this game. However I do believe that his intent on David Wilson being scum is pure and should that be an indicator of scum in the game It is likely that Auckmid would be scum with whomever David is
    Why is auckmid a wolf?

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    you got a truckload of paint or something?
    how am i scumpainting. please explain. You seem to keep saying anyone who pushes at someone is scumpainting. so start explaining the details behind this, because what the effects of your actions are trying to effectively keep the game in a null, low pressure, trolly state.

nobody is being pressured, nobody is being questioned. its just a bunch of people trolling in a thread without a fear of being lynched.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

15. ISO #665

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    straight af with a fanatic thirst for revenge for his wife

basically he is either town or neutral or disguiser(nvm that cant exist)
    >.> Straight af?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

16. ISO #666
    Ganelon

yeah... I don't like this Efe train one bit lol. as some would say, "extremely fast votes". there's like 5 votes out there lol...I think Efe would feel bad if he was scum by now

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    Well my game reminder was 24 pages behind schedule.

Either way I have green in my role pm and lots of flavor. Not sure if it’s important or not. I’ll be reading and catching up though out the day at work.

P.S.
    From experience it probably wouldn’t hurt just to lynch Naz D1.
    im sorry for ruining the game for you
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #669

20. ISO #670
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    how am i scumpainting. please explain. You seem to keep saying anyone who pushes at someone is scumpainting. so start explaining the details behind this, because what the effects of your actions are trying to effectively keep the game in a null, low pressure, trolly state.

nobody is being pressured, nobody is being questioned. its just a bunch of people trolling in a thread without a fear of being lynched.
    Lol that was mostly a joke. Just that I didn't know how to phrase it. Also please explain how nobody is being questioned?

21. ISO #671

Go back and reread interactions involving FF, Wiisp, Fable, Myself, Aivion, and Light.

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I will say this one time ANY ROLE on this list is possible https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...tion-Thread#19 .
    and only roles from this list will be in this setup.
    Any role that takes over another players account or requires an arcon account is not possible. Any role that changes alignment is not possible. This is info everyone needs to know to Keep the Balance of the game. With that said have fun
    oh god there are so many fucking roles lmfao
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

24. ISO #674
    Ganelon

start voting people, start getting peopel close to L-1, start seeing who defends who, who pushes who. get this shit moving.
    k then push Wiisp with me, I think Wiisp was discrediting people left and right because he wasn't familiar with the site meta and then realized he/she should tone it down a bit and now isn't doing much
    -vote Wiisp

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

U will never be able to lynch me!!! Muhahahhaha i am unlynchable!!!
    O.O

27. ISO #677

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    Well my game reminder was 24 pages behind schedule.

Either way I have green in my role pm and lots of flavor. Not sure if it’s important or not. I’ll be reading and catching up though out the day at work.

P.S.
    From experience it probably wouldn’t hurt just to lynch Naz D1.
    now now @srceenplay , you know that town can't win when i get lynched d1!! its proven FACT! also this is forum mafia, in which i suck complete ass at.

28. ISO #678

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    What is everyone's thoughts on Fable? Feels like he's coasting, and just speaking up to make sure we know he exists, but I haven't seen any game-solvey thoughts from him yet

I wanna take a step back from Efe and AiV ATM, and take a look at ganelon, distorted, and light
    -vote fable

29. ISO #679
    Ganelon

and Distorted where the fuck did I call "anyone who was pushing at people" scum? please show me a quote of that because that's a fucking lie

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

32. ISO #682
    Ganelon

-vote Ganelon

I would like you to delve into this game and make reads on
    Aivion - Distorted - Naz
    1. I already did the first one
    2. I'm talking to Distorted
    3. I think naz is town judging by meta
    why the fuck is everyone jumping at my throat all of a sudden

33. ISO #683

34. ISO #684

35. ISO #685

36. ISO #686

Girls

alot of girls
    You realize i'm female right? xD

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

Lol that was mostly a joke. Just that I didn't know how to phrase it. Also please explain how nobody is being questioned?
    really? u need an explanation on that? who has answered a question that they had to put more than a half second of thought into? point out 1 quesiton where anyone has actually gotten anything useful from that didnt result in everyone just trolling around it? lol

41. ISO #691

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

So now it's just Bahkieh, Eclipse, and Numbertwo I Think that haven't posted..

44. ISO #694

wait what?

so you lesbian then for liking Aqua and Alice?

Almost.

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

think I would rather be voting Wiisp today than Yagami.
    anyway, I'm not entirely sure what this train'll show us, and AIVION is beginning to sound more and more like an executioner to me. you first said Efe was scum, now you're saying Efe has a plan and we should lynch him?...
    It'll give some insight into Efe since if Light flips mafioso/armoursmith type role then it fits with his story. But I agree, this is the exact reason why I don't want to lynch Efe at all today.

NO! DONT!

DAVID WILSON HAS TO DIE AFTER ME!
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Also I'm just this atm.

I've never said to lynch him he's the one saying to lynch him for his plan xD
    Well, ain't that a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    What is everyone's thoughts on Fable? Feels like he's coasting, and just speaking up to make sure we know he exists, but I haven't seen any game-solvey thoughts from him yet

I wanna take a step back from Efe and AiV ATM, and take a look at ganelon, distorted, and light
    I know Fable. This is pretty common. Tends to not reveal everything on his mind and only speaks up when he thinks it's of worth.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    with 19 players, i say highly likely

what's the current non-posters? they have a lot to catch up on x_x
    What I've got down is Eclipse, Numbertwo, Bahkieh, Scvmurderer

47. ISO #697

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Calling It Now Number 2 Is Scum..
    I'm assuming that's a meta jab at him? xD

Because tbh it's sort of true if so.

48. ISO #698

and Distorted where the fuck did I call "anyone who was pushing at people" scum? please show me a quote of that because that's a fucking lie
    its what you are doing lol its not 1 quote. its a pattern of things. naz gave u a towncred comment and u called her scumpainting, i make comments and u just go into "scumpainting". the word is grossly overused.

49. ISO #699
    Ganelon

Please show me the posts that support 3.
    2 is not a read.
    Maybe I missed the 1. Repost?
    well... naz is being naz. that is, we're insulting each other so 100% town there

1. I repeatedly called AIVION a potential executioner and said I did not trust him

50. ISO #700
    Ganelon

its what you are doing lol its not 1 quote. its a pattern of things. naz gave u a towncred comment and u called her scumpainting, i make comments and u just go into "scumpainting". the word is grossly overused.
    fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine u win