Day 3 Start

Day 3 End

Day 4 Start

Day 4 End

Day 5 Start

Day 5 End

Day 6 Start

End of Game Mafia and EXE wint

Once in this quaint little town called Timmy Town People prospered. But crime started creeping into this local town. Cryptonic is the mayor with votes. plus the 19 Village Elders gathered together. Mayor Tod Johnson Spoke, "It has been brought to my knowledge. We have scum in our Circle of 19 Elders. I know who each of them are. I am ashamed to admit I was paid off to work with them. NO MORE!!! It is time to clean this town. They are………. " All of a sudden the lights go out no one can see anything you hear someone gagging for air. Finally, the lights come back on There is our Mayor Tod Johnson Dead on the ground his neck Slit. You know out of you 19 left that it would have taken more than one of you to pull this off. You all lock the doors and bar the windows. And say we need to find out who killed our Mayor Tod Johnson.

Living Players Graveyard How they died

@Marshmallow Marshall
    @blinkskater
    @Damus_Graves
    @Efekannn02
    @AIVION
    @Auckmid
    @Light_Yagami
    @Wiisp
    @Eclipse
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Bahkieh
    @Scvmurderer
    @srceenplay
    @naz
    @Fable / @Cpb
    @Falling Foxes
    @Ganelon / @Scvmurderer
    @Kenny

(Cryptonic) Mayor: Tod Johnson Killed Night 0

10 votes to hammer.
    There is no Night 0 Scum chat. Will start game with a Day 1. Village elder is not age indicative.

Normal rules
    Spoiler : Rules :

Player rules:
    Minimum Post 5 posts a Day/night
    No OOG Talk
    You can Discuss your role cards in your own words.
    Do not edit or Delete Posts in game.
    Have Fun. Keep OOG fighting out of game.
    Respect the other players as you would have them respect you.

Number one Rule: BE ACTIVE
    Last edited by Mike; March 21st, 2019 at 09:24 AM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Timmy Town

Welcome To Timmy town The town has just Left the meeting Where they discovered The corpse of Mayor: Tod Johnson And the Day Starts

EOD

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Mike; March 12th, 2019 at 07:08 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I'm straight too.
    Apparently I also lost my duck. Has anyone seen a duck somewhere? Its name is Timmy.
    You named your... duck? I hate to say it but... someone might have killed it and ate it. I mean, how often do you see pet ducks? I know I don't.

And you might be straight but... what gender are you? How am I to find love if I don't know if someone might appreciate me. I don't like to assume.

8. ISO #8

I KNOW YOU LIKE TO THANK YO SHIT DONT STANK BUT LEAN A LITTLE BIT CLOSER SEE THE ROSES REALLY SMELL LIKE PPOOOOOoooOOoohoohhhh
    -vote blinkskater

This is for that MU game REEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    You named your... duck? I hate to say it but... someone might have killed it and ate it. I mean, how often do you see pet ducks? I know I don't.

And you might be straight but... what gender are you? How am I to find love if I don't know if someone might appreciate me. I don't like to assume.
    I use she/her pronouns. You?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Hello people! :3

What a wonderful day in the beautiful town of timmy town!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    -vote Fable
    -vote Light_Yagami

Hello neighbor! :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17

How could you talk about something so cruel?

Did.... Did you kill the Ducky?!?!

18. ISO #18

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Because i'm jacked, everyone wants a taste =(
    Yum...?

xD

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

Omg Chris is that you?

-vote falling foxes

I think this man is a duck murderer.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Omg Chris is that you?

-vote falling foxes

I think this man is a duck murderer.
    I second this!

Mean old Duck murderer

26. ISO #26

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

well to be clear, he didnt say he murdered the duck, only that he might of ate it, dont see why he would claim that, if flavor-wise it would make him look scummy, that is if the duck murderer is actually scum

how do you unvote on this site?
    i realized now that those entrances were flavor-based and it skewed my earlier thoughts

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    well to be clear, he didnt say he murdered the duck, only that he might of ate it, dont see why he would claim that, if flavor-wise it would make him look scummy, that is if the duck murderer is actually scum

i realized now that those entrances were flavor-based and it skewed my earlier thoughts
    You can vote someone else or type

[ vote]unvote[ /vote] without the spaces.

So if he may have ate the duck i would assume he didn't eat it alive. Next if his name is chris he may have a legitimately valid excuse here, so i guess time will tell.

35. ISO #35

Hi tell us a bit about yourself please
    Hello There kind soul.

Well, my dude is average-height with bronze skin, golden hair and brown eyes. He has a lazy eye.

I also have mention of someone by the name of Laura who died... who was his girlfriend?

My dude is kinda weird lol.

36. ISO #36

37. ISO #37

ITS TIMMAY!!!!

38. ISO #38

-vote Falling Foxes

@naz
    english plz #8
    ALL of that was in english, what do u need, a dictionary?

39. ISO #39

Quack Quack Im A Duck..
    ...So are you a ghost?

O.O

The ghost of Timmay the Duck?

Prepares to write fanfiction of this glorious moment

40. ISO #40

41. ISO #41

I'm going to stop spamming and let other peeps check in, i'm going to try and make less posts and compile my thoughts better into small walls this game

Nite yall blink out.
    Good night kind soul~

42. ISO #42

43. ISO #43

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hello There kind soul.

Well, my dude is average-height with bronze skin, golden hair and brown eyes. He has a lazy eye.

I also have mention of someone by the name of Laura who died... who was his girlfriend?

My dude is kinda weird lol.
    Wait what your dude as in you? Or your mans?

44. ISO #44

???

There's probably at least one scum, in the entrances today
    maybe naz or fox? im voting for the latter
    i mean...there's going to be...at least one scum in the game? lol

45. ISO #45

Wait what your dude as in you? Or your mans?
    My Roleplay dudes.

I don't like roleplaying as a dude so I'm not doing so :P

I thought that's what you meant LOL xD

46. ISO #46

47. ISO #47

48. ISO #48

Oh for a second i thought i was your boo, but i don't have a lazy eye nite
    Ah xD Night :P

49. ISO #49

50. ISO #50

-vote unvote

is how u do it
    -vote blinkskater

MY VOTE STILL STANDS!!!

also i still haven't read my role card yet lmfao so mine wasn't flavor based