1. ISO #3151

2. ISO #3152

3. ISO #3153

4. ISO #3154

5. ISO #3155

6. ISO #3156

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    He claimed a role that is literally death if he is lying about it.
    It’s a stupid scum play to claim a power role that would get insta CCd

Everyone has checked in. No one CCd him.
    You wanna hammer numbertwo and prove if I’m lying or not? @blinkskater

You wanna speed things up right?
    I believe thats the complete opposite of what i said
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #3157

8. ISO #3158

He claimed a role that is literally death if he is lying about it.
    It’s a stupid scum play to claim a power role that would get insta CCd

Everyone has checked in. No one CCd him.
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Well i think everyone should chime in with their reads and ehy.

I am your mayor and confirmed town. I do not want to see a turbolynch today. Is that to much to ask for or should i just type /suicide lol
    Lol not sure how you got speed things up when i post things like this =O
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

9. ISO #3159

10. ISO #3160

11. ISO #3161

12. ISO #3162

13. ISO #3163

14. ISO #3164

15. ISO #3165

16. ISO #3166

17. ISO #3167

18. ISO #3168

19. ISO #3169

20. ISO #3170

21. ISO #3171

22. ISO #3172

23. ISO #3173

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Why are we turbolynching a player 24 hours into the day?
    Umm Yesterday I Wanted To Prolong The Day To Push Reads.. But Again U Forced My Hand.. We All Knew Distorted Was Scum.. I Wanted To Hunt Other Scum.. Also, Because, This Game Was Over The Second I Walked Into Town..

Also, The Only Other Person Not Voting Someone Else Is The Lawyer.. So , There Is That.. Once, Numbertwo Flips Scum Town On The Lawyer.

24. ISO #3174

25. ISO #3175

26. ISO #3176

27. ISO #3177

28. ISO #3178

29. ISO #3179

30. ISO #3180

31. ISO #3181

32. ISO #3182

33. ISO #3183

34. ISO #3184

35. ISO #3185

36. ISO #3186

37. ISO #3187

38. ISO #3188

39. ISO #3189

40. ISO #3190

41. ISO #3191

42. ISO #3192

43. ISO #3193

44. ISO #3194

45. ISO #3195

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Correct And I Stated That It Could Be Poss To Have Marshall Target Mike To Gain Town Points..
    Then I Think Because Of The Triple Vote Then Unvote To Distorted Was A Code.. And Because I Figured It Out Mike Was Replaced.. Seems Suspicious As Fuck To Me..

46. ISO #3196

47. ISO #3197

48. ISO #3198

49. ISO #3199

@Auckmid
    A major section of my thinking tells me to be suspicious of you. You have been forthcoming with thoughts and reads, you have been present in the vote on Distorted and were an active voice in his lynch vs defense. That could be a result of the scum chat planning to buss distorted and you following through with that; since the host did explicitly state he was going to reveal the rolecards beforehand.
    I don't follow your logic here at all. I pushed for the lynch on Distorted because he ADMITTED that his previous claim at L-1 was a lie and fake claiming at L-1 as a town is borderline griefing (the meta where it's fine for people to fake claim at L-1 will be absolutely terrible for the game). I have no idea how you are seeing that as a pre-planned bus and I have no idea how you didn't see how clearly Distorted was scum. This is also why it's so inexplicable that you appear to be the blackmail target since you were a top lynch contender going into this day because of how you positioned yourself on the Distorted lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Auckmed Claimed Night Immune To A Spell Day 2..
    This is still relevant and needs to be brought up again. I am confirming that I was targeted by something night 1. To paraphrase, the feedback I receive stated that someone tried to cast a spell on me last night, but it wasn't very powerful and not even offensive so I was able to shrug it off. I even asked the host afterwards if I had a hidden trait with my role which allowed me to "shrug it off" and he responded that anyone would have shrugged it off.

The thing that is concerning me now is that since night 1, no one else seems to have claimed this type of feedback. However, my feedback explicitly stated that the spell was "not even offensive" and that it has nothing to do with night immunity.

50. ISO #3200

At this point, it doesn't look like we are ever going to have much to go off of when it comes to Numbertwo. Light is confirmed town at this point. Numbertwo voting for Light is beyond stupid. However, it's beyond stupid regardless of his alignment. His vote makes him look very appealing as a lynch target because even if he is town, it's looking clear that he's going to be completely useless as a player going forward. It also makes it more likely that his RP claim earlier deviated from other people because he couldn't be bothered to look at the information given from the claims of other players.

There is absolutely no clear justification for his vote today regardless of his faction. Stupidity defies alignment, so that by itself doesn't make him scum. He still looks like a decent lynch target though.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.