8. ISO #2658

9. ISO #2659

10. ISO #2660

11. ISO #2661

12. ISO #2662

Re: S-FM The Mages' Guild

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Did Mike fake BM before or after MM revealed his was BM'd
    I Asked For Verification Of Him Also Being BMd With No Reply.. So He Wasnt Blackmailed.. Mike Wasnt Black Mailed I Suspect Him Spamming Vote Distorted Was A Taunt.. And That Because MM Was Actually BMd... He Was Indirectly Giving His Self Away..

13. ISO #2663

14. ISO #2664

15. ISO #2665

16. ISO #2666

17. ISO #2667

Good evening.

This afternoon in this room, from this chair, I testified before the Office of Independent Counsel and the grand jury.

I answered their questions truthfully, including questions about my private life, questions no American citizen would ever want to answer.

Still, I must take complete responsibility for all my actions, both public and private. And that is why I am speaking to you tonight.

As you know, in a deposition on day 1, I was asked questions about my relationship with Blinkskater. While my answers were legally accurate, I did not volunteer information.

Indeed, I did have a relationship with Blink that was not appropriate. In fact, it was wrong. It constituted a critical lapse in judgment and a personal failure on my part for which I am solely and completely responsible.

But I told the grand jury today and I say to you now that at no time did I ask anyone to lie, to hide or destroy evidence or to take any other unlawful action.

I know that my public comments and my silence about this matter gave a false impression. I misled people, including the town. I deeply regret that.

I can only tell you I was motivated by many factors. First, by a desire to protect myself from the embarrassment of my own conduct.

I was also very concerned about protecting my alignment. The fact that these questions were being asked in a politically inspired lawsuit, which has since been dismissed, was a consideration, too.

In addition, I had real and serious concerns about an independent counsel investigation that began with private business dealings 5 games ago, dealings I might add about which an independent federal agency found no evidence of any wrongdoing by me or my group over two years ago.

The independent counsel investigation moved on to my staff and friends, then into my private life. And now the investigation itself is under investigation.

This has gone on too long, cost too much and hurt too many innocent people.

Now, this matter is between me, the two people I love most -- my town, our members -- and our archmage. I must put it right, and I am prepared to do whatever it takes to do so.

Nothing is more important to me personally. But it is private, and I intend to reclaim this towns life for our sanity. It's nobody's business but ours.

Even presidents have private lives. It is time to stop the pursuit of personal destruction and the prying into private lives and get on with our national life.

Our country has been distracted by this matter for too long, and I take my responsibility for my part in all of this. That is all I can do.

Now it is time -- in fact, it is past time to move on.

We have important work to do -- real opportunities to seize, real problems to solve, real security matters to face.

And so tonight, I ask you to turn away from the spectacle of the past few pages, to repair the fabric of our national discourse, and to return our attention to all the challenges and all the promise of the next Forum Mafia century.

Thank you for listening. And good night.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

18. ISO #2668

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Good evening.

This afternoon in this room, from this chair, I testified before the Office of Independent Counsel and the grand jury.

I answered their questions truthfully, including questions about my private life, questions no American citizen would ever want to answer.

Still, I must take complete responsibility for all my actions, both public and private. And that is why I am speaking to you tonight.

As you know, in a deposition on day 1, I was asked questions about my relationship with Blinkskater. While my answers were legally accurate, I did not volunteer information.

Indeed, I did have a relationship with Blink that was not appropriate. In fact, it was wrong. It constituted a critical lapse in judgment and a personal failure on my part for which I am solely and completely responsible.

But I told the grand jury today and I say to you now that at no time did I ask anyone to lie, to hide or destroy evidence or to take any other unlawful action.

I know that my public comments and my silence about this matter gave a false impression. I misled people, including the town. I deeply regret that.

I can only tell you I was motivated by many factors. First, by a desire to protect myself from the embarrassment of my own conduct.

I was also very concerned about protecting my alignment. The fact that these questions were being asked in a politically inspired lawsuit, which has since been dismissed, was a consideration, too.

In addition, I had real and serious concerns about an independent counsel investigation that began with private business dealings 5 games ago, dealings I might add about which an independent federal agency found no evidence of any wrongdoing by me or my group over two years ago.

The independent counsel investigation moved on to my staff and friends, then into my private life. And now the investigation itself is under investigation.

This has gone on too long, cost too much and hurt too many innocent people.

Now, this matter is between me, the two people I love most -- my town, our members -- and our archmage. I must put it right, and I am prepared to do whatever it takes to do so.

Nothing is more important to me personally. But it is private, and I intend to reclaim this towns life for our sanity. It's nobody's business but ours.

Even presidents have private lives. It is time to stop the pursuit of personal destruction and the prying into private lives and get on with our national life.

Our country has been distracted by this matter for too long, and I take my responsibility for my part in all of this. That is all I can do.

Now it is time -- in fact, it is past time to move on.

We have important work to do -- real opportunities to seize, real problems to solve, real security matters to face.

And so tonight, I ask you to turn away from the spectacle of the past few pages, to repair the fabric of our national discourse, and to return our attention to all the challenges and all the promise of the next Forum Mafia century.

Thank you for listening. And good night.
    And That Looks Like Fluff Should Also Discard The Tail As Well In The Stew..lol

19. ISO #2669

20. ISO #2670

21. ISO #2671

22. ISO #2672

23. ISO #2673

24. ISO #2674

TLDR

Blink is archmage which is mayor. Claims to have guardian.
    Light killled neutral dude yesterday he is town role.
    Mm died to BM mechanics he was student.
    Mike Rumox SB/you and I all claim student.
    Distorted claimed mediumwith mechanics not in the game which isn’t a role to begin with.
    Numbertwo and Auckmid haven’t claimed a role (I heavily suspect them to be evil.

Scum:
    Auckmid distorted numbertwo are my scum team

25. ISO #2675

26. ISO #2676

27. ISO #2677

28. ISO #2678

29. ISO #2679

30. ISO #2680

sounds like ur trying to get a turbo lynch lol why the panic to lynch so fast? im literally a confirmed role. theer will be no CC.
    I claimed Medium day 1 because it sounded useless. being able to talk with the dead or what not. that would not be mafias objective to kill N1 (thought there would be night kills). Simple.

31. ISO #2681

32. ISO #2682

33. ISO #2683

34. ISO #2684

35. ISO #2685

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I have also been very inactive in mafia games in the past.
    ...well Blink is confirmed archmage. I am his "master wizard / Guardian"

I claimed a false role D1 at L-1 to not get night killed. Damus seems to be jumping all over that to get a turbo lynch. So, skim as much as you can. tbh day 1 isnt too eventful. its all rolecard crap that we found out mafia has had all along anyways lol so just skim D2.

36. ISO #2686

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    TLDR

Distorted claimed mediumwith mechanics not in the game which isn’t a role to begin with.
    Numbertwo and Auckmid haven’t claimed a role (I heavily suspect them to be evil.

Scum:
    This Is Town Core Here.. DG Is Towny As Fuck Here

37. ISO #2687

I claimed a false role D1 at L-1 to not get night killed. Damus seems to be jumping all over that to get a turbo lynch. So, skim as much as you can. tbh day 1 isnt too eventful. its all rolecard crap that we found out mafia has had all along anyways lol so just skim D2.
    Any Counters?

38. ISO #2688

I have gathered as much in what I have read.

-vote Distorted

I do like this vote though. You lie.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

39. ISO #2689

40. ISO #2690

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    TLDR

Scum:

LOL how does killing a neutral make you town? I pushed at eclipse and made the most compelling case towards him, yet u ignore that =P I think thats a fake townpaint there.

41. ISO #2691

42. ISO #2692

Damus, Distorted and The Lawyer being on the Kenny lynch is where I think some of today's focus should be. It is undeniable that regardless of how Kenny went about it, lynching Eclipse was the pro-town decision. I really can't believe he wasn't lynched for the sheer fact of how bad his role claim was. Being on the Kenny lynch ultimately secured 2 kills instead of just possibly one for scum.

Distorted was the person that originally (i think?) pointed out that lynching Eclipse was the best course of action, yet lynched Kenny in the end.
    The Lawyer I gut read as scum. His scum read and vote to lynch contradicted each other. This is my most flakiest read as that's literally all I think of that slot.
    Damus I have held at arms length despite him town coring me. He is either as confused as he claims to be or is faking it.. and personally I thought of him as a player the would hold his cool in FM so I am slight scum reading him for this. It doesn't feel genuine.

-unvote

43. ISO #2693

44. ISO #2694

45. ISO #2695

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Okay Then Did You Do So N1? @Distorted
    It was a pretty obvious choice to me:

I was on blink N1, always cover blink N1. he was the only person who vouched against my lynch and even when I was at L-1. I figured mafia would hit him then allow me to get lynched since blink was my main resistance.

46. ISO #2696

47. ISO #2697

I was on blink N1, always cover blink N1. he was the only person who vouched against my lynch and even when I was at L-1. I figured mafia would hit him then allow me to get lynched since blink was my main resistance.
    Okay I Still Think You Are Lying But Like I Said More Intel Is Required.. @Bahkieh If Truly Town Put Your Vote On Auckmed..

48. ISO #2698

I hinted enough at my roleclaim being BS by saying "there is no dead chat" "I will see you later in dead chat, MM". I also claimed my night action is useless until N2; that was to at least keep me alive through N1.

49. ISO #2699

50. ISO #2700

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Damus, Distorted and The Lawyer being on the Kenny lynch is where I think some of today's focus should be. It is undeniable that regardless of how Kenny went about it, lynching Eclipse was the pro-town decision. I really can't believe he wasn't lynched for the sheer fact of how bad his role claim was. Being on the Kenny lynch ultimately secured 2 kills instead of just possibly one for scum.

Distorted was the person that originally (i think?) pointed out that lynching Eclipse was the best course of action, yet lynched Kenny in the end.
    The Lawyer I gut read as scum. His scum read and vote to lynch contradicted each other. This is my most flakiest read as that's literally all I think of that slot.
    Damus I have held at arms length despite him town coring me. He is either as confused as he claims to be or is faking it.. and personally I thought of him as a player the would hold his cool in FM so I am slight scum reading him for this. It doesn't feel genuine.

-unvote
    Actually Once Kenny Revealed With His Post I Honestly Believed Him..

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.