Page 34 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,700 of 3721
  1. ISO #1651

2. ISO #1652

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    @AIVION why aamirus?
    ;/

I thought she coulda been scum... didn't in a million years think if she wasn't mafia she'd be the night kill target.

So yea, I feel really dumb... I WAS originally gonna check Numbertwo but after I looked into some games Aamirus played I changed to her.

Sigh.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #1653

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ;/

I thought she coulda been scum... didn't in a million years think if she wasn't mafia she'd be the night kill target.

So yea, I feel really dumb... I WAS originally gonna check Numbertwo but after I looked into some games Aamirus played I changed to her.

Sigh.
    I Knew S/He Want Mafia.. Figured It Out Day 1..

4. ISO #1654

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Knew S/He Want Mafia.. Figured It Out Day 1..
    She want mafia? What.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #1655

6. ISO #1656

7. ISO #1657

Wasn't
    Good for you.

Meh, whatever.

8. ISO #1658

9. ISO #1659

... I don't get it.

10. ISO #1660

Good for you.

Meh, whatever.
    Damus, Me Distorted where the bests ones to check.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

11. ISO #1661

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Damus, Me Distorted where the bests ones to check.
    The thought of checking Distorted was looming at the back of my head.

Hmm..

12. ISO #1662

going to repost this before going to bed

Did you visit Mike N1?
    Living Players
    Living Players

@Distorted
    Damus_Graves NO
    @Numbertwo
    @Auckmid
    @Glip
    naz NO
    @Scvmurderer
    @Arsonist
    Unknown1234 NO
    Light_Yagami NO
    @LunaMayGraves
    AIVION NO
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

13. ISO #1663

14. ISO #1664

*Thinking Intensifies*
    What was with your response to my other post?

I still don't get it.

15. ISO #1665

... I don't get it.
    @Light_Yagami

16. ISO #1666

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I am actually reading distorted and Numbertwo as a possible scum team.
    Reason being for this is:
    Yesterday I setup bait to see who is bloodthirsty in the daychat. Scum enjoy taking advantage on the weak targets. By behaving as I did the previous day it opens the door for scum to attempt a mislynch. I used myself as this bait.
    Distorted took to the bait very heavily. He refused to consider any possibility that I could be town and kept pushing the same points over and over. He spent the entire day 1 trying to garner votes to lynch me. He even setup the easy excuse of “well clearly damus was playing like trash” in the event that I did get lynched and flipped town. I cannot see town motivations in pushing the focus of daychat onto one person and attempting to keep it there. Marshall did a similar thing with me and Marshall flipped NonTown. I believe that Distorted is scum this game based around his bloodthirsty playstyle in hard pushing my death, his focus on me and ignorance of the other players, and the Neutral read he had on gyrlander (which was given with no evidence or explanation with meaning)

Gyrlander (now numbertwo) supported my train with a sheep vote and was radio silent the entire time.
    IIRC numbertwo replaced knto gyrlander and continued to support the same Lynch. I do suspect numbertwo and distorted as being on the same team and scum.
    LOL now it was bait? I even asked you MULTIPLE times yesterday about if it was a low hanging fruit play. now thats what ur saying it is?

First "experiment" now "low hanging fruit" =P

ill be back in about an hour to catch up - but if town is sitll buying this im just going to laugh. Aamirus was also the person who supported me the most xD

If you are town, you literally have no idea what you are doing since you cant stick to a story about your D1 play. If you are scum, you are trinyg to do some serious damage control. but you are coming into D2 with a nice story, which again, is new.

lol be back in an hour.

-vote damus_graves

not going to throw shitfests to get ya lynched, but if town is going to sit back thats on them. You and Arsonist are a scum team.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

17. ISO #1667

18. ISO #1668

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    In addition. Where is the analysis or train of thought on my suspicion of distorted? You literally examples the mindset i accused you of having.
    Just remember I was your HIGHEST town read EoD 1. curious what happened last night to chagne that? lots of night chat discussion hmm?

19. ISO #1669

20. ISO #1670

21. ISO #1671

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    aamirus was just as strong to voting Damus as I was. Hence why he wanted to remove 2 people pushing him lol wasnt the best scum play, but honestly i think this town is going to talk in circles for awhile.

Damus and Arsonist scum team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

22. ISO #1672

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    No response? Think about it, 2 people are pushing Damus. I am obviosuly leading it, and aamirus is heavy support with me on it. If I died it would be "obvious", so they went for the next best kill. it's more subtle, but still quite an odd target for Mafia. She was pretty set on Damus and didn't end up putting a lot of pressure on anyone else. me and her alive would pretty much guarantee a lynch on damus today lol... @aamirus rip =(

Yes, MM would yell at me for addressing the nightkill, but i just have the feeling it really is just this simple lol

also, his first post "Unknown you damn shit". I am actually guessing may be a hint to u about something.. So I am actually getting the feeling you may be a neutral evil. Using Voss and Firebringers meta logic here - If someone addresses the night kill immediately after death with some ranndom comments, they are almost always scum. They lynched me for that in the narrator for doing it....and I was scum Pattern held true in the mod as well so why not think that carries to FM as well? =P yeah thats stretching a bit but still worth mentioning.

23. ISO #1673

so to sum it up where im at:

Damus + Arsonist scum team. (possible unknown or auckmid 3rd partner)

Auckmid is mentioned because he called out Damus first thing today. Sounds like a staged bussing, since he didnt try to lead with votes for pressure. However, this will be determined by how much he actually decides to push through with his thoughts. Curious to see if his mind will change once attention gets focused.

Unknown or scv could be the neutral evil or killing... but either way, i doubt we have 2 neutral benigns.

24. ISO #1674

25. ISO #1675

26. ISO #1676

27. ISO #1677

If I am right about what Damus is, you really need to re-evaluate what has been happening in this game.

I’m starting to think you aren’t town for being this tunnel visioned.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

28. ISO #1678

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    good morning. does nobody find it suspicious how long damus was on L1 without getting hammered while MM got from like L5 to lynched in the last minute of the day?

Should probably also check the people that didn't vote damus.

-vote Damus_graves
    How much of the game did you read? Because Marshmallow was never the lynch until he HIMSELF made himself lynched by claiming Executioner. Damus was L-1 and MM was L-3 from what I remember.

29. ISO #1679

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I'm finishing my cello lesson, rip aamirus
    Heres my last will
    if u are reading this it means the janitor did not clean me/doesn't exist.

i want to apologize for letting town down, as i got really busy at 7:30 last night (that is the EoD time in yeehaw hours). at 7:32 i realized "fuck i need to vote scv" but the thread was already closed.

it's a shame MM was really exe; so i do believe his target was scv. i had a feeling he was not town (and i was right) but he would have been a good ally.
    BUT !!! There is good news in all this: it reduces a neutral claim for scum to hide behind. mm was either neut any or neut benign. so it should help our PoE out a lot. and we didn't lynch a town at least. i think those who wanted to lynch scv in the end there are town. gl
    @naz I didn’t really notice this before, but I just wanted to ask why you assumed only mafia would kill you?

30. ISO #1680

Are you referring to my role?
    No, it’s in reference to my role. But it connects to you.

31. ISO #1681

How much of the game did you read? Because Marshmallow was never the lynch until he HIMSELF made himself lynched by claiming Executioner. Damus was L-1 and MM was L-3 from what I remember.
    yep, he was L-1 and anyone could have hammered him but didn't. MM made it very easy for damus scum buddies to turn the train around when MM openly claimed executioner.

32. ISO #1682

I was out later then I thought I would be, so won't be able to post too much tonight, but I'll be on tomorrow afternoon and should have a fair bit of activity then.
    @Mike Please don't spam that mention as you've been doing. I will however reveal that I did not target you last night.

@Numbertwo I was one of the people who did not vote for Damus when he was at L-1 and I was a contributor in switching the lynch target from Damus over to MM. I explained why I wasn't convinced that Damus was scum and why I was not willing to turbolynch him yesterday, not least of all because we didn't have a roleclaim and lynching a TPR day 1 has the potential of being devastating. I am still putting a lot of thought towards Damus and am very willing to continue the pressure towards him, but lynching him in the fashion that almost came to pass last day could have backfired way too easily.

I'm finding this line from you to be rather baffling, since you quite clearly understood the logic of wanting to lynch MM and not wanting to turbolynch Damus.

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo
    So, we should lynch a potential tpr just so you can pretend to help us while your real goal is just to stay alive?
    Please explain why you are now so convinced that lynching Damus last day would have been better then lynching MM.

33. ISO #1683

34. ISO #1684

@AIVION Why exactly did you claim again? I get that you said during day 1 that you planned to claim during day 2, but that alone seems to be a weak reason. I encouraged you to go more in depth after you claimed TPR with a night action who messed up, but after seeing your town investigative claim... why exactly did you claim again?

35. ISO #1685

36. ISO #1686

37. ISO #1687

38. ISO #1688

39. ISO #1689

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I was out later then I thought I would be, so won't be able to post too much tonight, but I'll be on tomorrow afternoon and should have a fair bit of activity then.
    @Mike Please don't spam that mention as you've been doing. I will however reveal that I did not target you last night.

@Numbertwo I was one of the people who did not vote for Damus when he was at L-1 and I was a contributor in switching the lynch target from Damus over to MM. I explained why I wasn't convinced that Damus was scum and why I was not willing to turbolynch him yesterday, not least of all because we didn't have a roleclaim and lynching a TPR day 1 has the potential of being devastating. I am still putting a lot of thought towards Damus and am very willing to continue the pressure towards him, but lynching him in the fashion that almost came to pass last day could have backfired way too easily.

I'm finding this line from you to be rather baffling, since you quite clearly understood the logic of wanting to lynch MM and not wanting to turbolynch Damus.

Please explain why you are now so convinced that lynching Damus last day would have been better then lynching MM.
    I think you misunderstand me. Lynching MM was the right move and i would have switched my vote to him if i was awake when the day ended. The fact that damus wasn't hammered yesterday when he was on L1 for so long is what makes him so suspicious and MM offered a perfect opportunity for the scums to step forward.

Even if MM was the right lynch im still going to use the information that was gained from it.

40. ISO #1690

41. ISO #1691

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    I think you misunderstand me. Lynching MM was the right move and i would have switched my vote to him if i was awake when the day ended. The fact that damus wasn't hammered yesterday when he was on L1 for so long is what makes him so suspicious and MM offered a perfect opportunity for the scums to step forward.

Even if MM was the right lynch im still going to use the information that was gained from it.
    I disagree.
    The fact I was alive for so long at l-1 is something I believe indicate that I am town. And that the scum team already had votes on me.

42. ISO #1692

43. ISO #1693

44. ISO #1694

45. ISO #1695

46. ISO #1696

47. ISO #1697

its 6:30 in the morning and I’m still awake. RIP.

Damus, I know you said you had Distorted as your top town-read, but had it fade away a bit when talking me at EOD. To me there has been no town motivation behind him tunnelling you. I’m good at reading situations, and he has been very ignorant of any other players behaviour.

48. ISO #1698

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    so to sum it up where im at:

Damus + Arsonist scum team. (possible unknown or auckmid 3rd partner)

Auckmid is mentioned because he called out Damus first thing today. Sounds like a staged bussing, since he didnt try to lead with votes for pressure. However, this will be determined by how much he actually decides to push through with his thoughts. Curious to see if his mind will change once attention gets focused.

Unknown or scv could be the neutral evil or killing... but either way, i doubt we have 2 neutral benigns.
    Their entire gameplay is being based around Damus. I’ve never seen someone be so confident in one player being scum at the start of day 1 that they would only scum-read other people based on their interaction/reaction/decisions around Damus.

49. ISO #1699

Arsonist is sitting With early votes into day 2. Kinda interesting to see that distorted hasn’t even slight chirped in regards to this (I know Damus joined after his last post).

50. ISO #1700

its 6:30 in the morning and I’m still awake. RIP.

Damus, I know you said you had Distorted as your top town-read, but had it fade away a bit when talking me at EOD. To me there has been no town motivation behind him tunnelling you. I’m good at reading situations, and he has been very ignorant of any other players behaviour.
    He asked Glip for a list of reads and I responded to him with a list that had him as top town.
    The purpose of that list was to reaction test him. He ignored the entire list and I found that scummy.
    He actually has been my top scum read all game