Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 3721
  1. ISO #1401

2. ISO #1402

Re: SC2 MAFIA 2.0 blinkstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The thing is, Scv also claimed neutral benign: he claimed amnesiac. If you lynch him, I shall be your eternal servant. I'm good with both Damus and Scv lynches; I would obviously prefer Scv, lol.
    Claiming a role with effectively no pressure on you is very different then claiming a role at L-3.

3. ISO #1403

-vote Scvmurderer
    I will hammer Damus if needed, at EoD. But still... Consider the following:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    MM's claim is interesting and actually changes my opinion on lynching. As a general rule of thumb, I prefer lynching neutral benign over not lynching (there potential to screw over town is greater then their potential to help the town). Based off of MM's claim, I don't see anyway that he is town. There is a chance that he is jester, but I don't see it as super likely, and I don't see it as the end of the world if the jester does get lynched.

Since I am very confident that this won't actually cause a mislynch...

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I will cry no tears over a dead executioner. Especially since we don't actually know that you actually are executioner.
    Literally the one guy left with brains in this town. I struggle to believe y'all are fine with, from your perspective, a potential mislynch for information, while you have someone who openly claimed to not be on Town's side when he was on the chopping block.

It's just funny how you're willing to let someone who claimed they can side with scum live. Slaol I believe it was pointed out to me OoG about my Werewolf Ball play that "witch claimers should never be allowed to live past the number of posts required to lynch them". I believe the same would go for executioners, from a town perspective.

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

Lynching MM is the obvious choice. It’s a guarantee that we don’t lynch a town role. You people aren’t thinking practically
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

10. ISO #1410

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    So, we should lynch a potential tpr just so you can pretend to help us while your real goal is just to stay alive?
    He's claiming amnesiac... the only thing that would make sense would be a Gov role if he's town, and if Blink gave me a fucking gov role as target, he's a [CUTE CAT].
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

13. ISO #1413

14. ISO #1414

15. ISO #1415

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    lol @SCP

also, will consider lynchign SCV tomorrow...but blindly believing ur exe is umm hard

And yea... But it's not totally blindly, since I have breadcrumbed it a bit.

Also, to people saying that I might not help town: I love playing as town. My preferred role is Citizen. If I have the choice, like right now, I will play with town. Not with scum, especially if I don't even know who they are.

16. ISO #1416

looks like a bunch of mafia signed out? and went into guest mode due to not wanting to be held accountable for not changing their vote if its needed?
    possible, lol.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

lol @SCP

also, will consider lynchign SCV tomorrow...but blindly believing ur exe is umm hard
    Meh, if you lynch me tmrw then u have to lynch MM for the scumbag role so prob better him first if u want a neut dead.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

19. ISO #1419

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Lynching MM is the obvious choice. It’s a guarantee that we don’t lynch a town role. You people aren’t thinking practically
    Can you kindly fuck off, Armadyus? :P

BTW, I don't really trust Unknown. He doesn't give me town vibes. It's not just because he wants to lynch me btw, lol

20. ISO #1420

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Meh, if you lynch me tmrw then u have to lynch MM for the scumbag role so prob better him first if u want a neut dead.
    No, I'll remain exe if you get lynched...

21. ISO #1421

22. ISO #1422

looks like a bunch of mafia signed out? and went into guest mode due to not wanting to be held accountable for not changing their vote if its needed?
    Did you just say what I think you said? That Damus is not MAfia?
    [unvote[[/unvote]
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #1423

lol @SCP

So why are you not lynching him?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #1424

Did you just say what I think you said? That Damus is not MAfia?
    -unvote
    -unvote

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

The level of inconsistency in people right now is so obvious...
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

27. ISO #1427

you're right

are there 4 more people here able to change tho?
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

32. ISO #1432

33. ISO #1433

34. ISO #1434

The executioner has an amnesiac as his target..

I’d almost think lynching SCV is the better alternative, as it gets rid of one neutral +MM his win.

35. ISO #1435

you're right

are there 4 more people here able to change tho?
    we'll see i guess
    tbh i wanted a no lynch today, like in the mod since we have enough tpr, but i'm ok with this too..i feel like town mm would have claimed town

yall think hes gonna flip neut killing mb?
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

36. ISO #1436

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Doctor On Distorted Invests On The PPL Voting MM & Mike
    Distorted is a pretty shit target for healing. I don’t see why you’re believing him so easily.

37. ISO #1437

I’d almost think lynching SCV is the better alternative, as it gets rid of one neutral +MM his win.
    thats if we believe MM is exe. he hasnt pushed SCV at all... but also i guess doesnt need to? cuz he just becomes a scumbag if SCV died? but mafia would never hit SCV

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

38. ISO #1438

im actully considering it now. I like having MM in games though =( but logically, lynching an exe claim is the best decision... but then we are just in this same spot tomorrow lol without having invests reveal...
    I dislike having MM in games because of how he gamethrew Werewolf Ball #stillsalty #neverforget

But if he's an executioner then he's not directly against me, so I'm willing to let him slide for now.

39. ISO #1439

I don't buy that Blink would make a Nuet be target to EXE.

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

thats if we believe MM is exe. he hasnt pushed SCV at all... but also i guess doesnt need to? cuz he just becomes a scumbag if SCV died? but mafia would never hit SCV
    So if you don’t believe him, why did you leave Damus at L-1 when MM wasn’t even one of the votes? Especially since you acknowledged that lynching executioner is optimal play.

42. ISO #1442

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    we'll see i guess
    tbh i wanted a no lynch today, like in the mod since we have enough tpr, but i'm ok with this too..i feel like town mm would have claimed town

yall think hes gonna flip neut killing mb?
    he will flip neutral. thats pretty much a guarantee, or mafia....

.i really hope he is not exe because he would have heavily sided with town. but i feel like he would have revelaed this at the beginning. but if he was mafia, why not claim doctor or something valueble to town? makes no sense

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

Already explained this. Scv is always scummy. Always. If you need an example, look at Masquerade Madness II, he was Yellow Masquerader... I was the SK (Purple), and I had a hard time remembering I was the SK and not him. Lol.

45. ISO #1445

he will flip neutral. thats pretty much a guarantee, or mafia....

.i really hope he is not exe because he would have heavily sided with town. but i feel like he would have revelaed this at the beginning. but if he was mafia, why not claim doctor or something valueble to town? makes no sense
    if he was mafia why not claim a strong town role though. i just dont see him saying exe as Mafia. i think maybe scv would be the better lynch

46. ISO #1446

47. ISO #1447

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Already explained this. Scv is always scummy. Always. If you need an example, look at Masquerade Madness II, he was Yellow Masquerader... I was the SK (Purple), and I had a hard time remembering I was the SK and not him. Lol.
    Im always scummy, even when the mayor.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

Almost 10 minutes left in the day....

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

50. ISO #1450