Register

User Tag List

Page 65 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,250 of 3555
  1. ISO #3201

2. ISO #3202

Re: S-FM The Werewolf Ball [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    Can you really not see the cracks in the claims?
    Or like are you gambitinf
    Hi, I’ll pay attention to you one last time and give you one chance to come up with a plausible narrative. Taco Bell and JitB are Pink? Then how do you explain Domino vs. Arbys/BK? Domino is also pink, but TB/JitB left him out of their “prove each other” plan as a secret weapon?

3. ISO #3203

Quote Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
    Yes his name is green in my rc says we are married we are a husband wife werewolf hunters
    That is literally what I have been asking for ages..... THANK YOU. So if one of them is scum, BOTH ARE, and if one of them is town, BOTH ARE. Odds of that "mason" team being scum are higher than odds of blues being scum, IMO. However, Popeyes is 100% the lynch today. I prove myself tonight. We see what happened with feedbacks and all.

4. ISO #3204

Quote Originally Posted by KFC View Post
    Thank God that comes out. Yeah, Subway has no leg to stand on.
    Subway’s the last purple killer, Popeyes and Domino (or Arbys/BK, in the world’s biggest stretch) are the pink team. GG.
    Ok, now think about a narrative where I am Town. Who's the purple killer?

5. ISO #3205

Hi, I’ll pay attention to you one last time and give you one chance to come up with a plausible narrative. Taco Bell and JitB are Pink? Then how do you explain Domino vs. Arbys/BK? Domino is also pink, but TB/JitB left him out of their “prove each other” plan as a secret weapon?
    Roflol I am sorry but I am truly laughing my butt off after reading that .

6. ISO #3206

7. ISO #3207

8. ISO #3208

9. ISO #3209

He is pushing your lych to save his butt
    ^
    I want this lych so bad becuse it will also confirm me please lych this pink scum kfc and dominos please neeed you both to lych
    I'm not sure if Dominos isn't just his pink teammate though...

10. ISO #3210

11. ISO #3211

12. ISO #3212

13. ISO #3213

Quote Originally Posted by Subway View Post
    Ok, now think about a narrative where I am Town. Who's the purple killer?
    Literally doesn’t make sense, love. Your only hope would be both BK and Arbys also being purple with CFA in their night chat as a lone blue agent for no good reason...

There’s no plausible narrative. I’m not wasting my brain power coming up with your excuse for you.

14. ISO #3214

15. ISO #3215

Literally doesn’t make sense, love. Your only hope would be both BK and Arbys also being purple with CFA in their night chat as a lone blue agent for no good reason...

There’s no plausible narrative. I’m not wasting my brain power coming up with your excuse for you.
    Well you'll have to come with that tomorrow when my Crier post will be there

16. ISO #3216

KFC will not vote him Dominos will not vote him. Guys this is a time you can hammer and it is not scummy it is townie
    Stop trying to force a turbolynch. It is never townie to remove 40 hours of discussion. I’m not going to vote at 4 in the morning on 0 sleep with 40 hours left in the day. Get your antsy ass to bed and we can discuss hammering tomorrow.

17. ISO #3217

Subway -> kfc
    Arbys -> McDonald’s
    Dominos -> swap arbys and subway.

Am I understanding @Dominos role correctly that the people he targets wind up targeting who the other person was intending to target?

18. ISO #3218

19. ISO #3219

20. ISO #3220

Stop trying to force a turbolynch. It is never townie to remove 40 hours of discussion. I’m not going to vote at 4 in the morning on 0 sleep with 40 hours left in the day. Get your antsy ass to bed and we can discuss hammering tomorrow.
    @Burger King @Arbyes you both lied said you would lych popeyes today if we lyched the lead yesterday. @KFC is not willing to lych a confirmed scum why is everyone protecting popeyes he is scum. Do the scum out number the town?

21. ISO #3221

@Burger King @Arbyes you both lied said you would lych popeyes today if we lyched the lead yesterday. @KFC is not willing to lych a confirmed scum why is everyone protecting popeyes he is scum. Do the scum out number the town?
    Oh yes, I only came up with a roadmap to victory plan that included lynching Popeyes and said that Popeyes was a strong lynch option. I’m clearly unwilling to lynch. /s

You are really starting to get on my nerves. I’ll have to head to bed now so I don’t have a conniption.

22. ISO #3222

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyes View Post
    That would make Tab and JITB the pink team
    Then why have you town read me all day yesterday even when I called you out. Why where you scared to lych me? Becuse you knew when I flip green you would be insta lyched but now that another town is dead better odds for you.

23. ISO #3223

Then why have you town read me all day yesterday even when I called you out. Why where you scared to lych me? Becuse you knew when I flip green you would be insta lyched but now that another town is dead better odds for you.
    I was townreading you because of the early mason claim.
    And the bad scummy play I believe you are better than.
    But when it came time for proof that you are what you claim.
    Failure

24. ISO #3224

Oh yes, I only came up with a roadmap to victory plan that included lynching Popeyes and said that Popeyes was a strong lynch option. I’m clearly unwilling to lynch. /s

You are really starting to get on my nerves. I’ll have to head to bed now so I don’t have a conniption.
    Then vote him. I don’t get why when we know he is lych we don’t just lych why wait another whole day? Why not lych and get more night feed back info. Less room for scum to hide.

25. ISO #3225

26. ISO #3226

27. ISO #3227

28. ISO #3228

29. ISO #3229

30. ISO #3230

31. ISO #3231

32. ISO #3232

33. ISO #3233

34. ISO #3234

35. ISO #3235

36. ISO #3236

LFC you are acting like we have tons of town. We have 2 scum teams opposing factions with a blue unknown win con we have the chance to lych the one we all know is scum that the blue team refuses to lych finds someone else to target every time we’d try and lych popeyes. I can not believe you don’t see that.

37. ISO #3237

38. ISO #3238

39. ISO #3239

40. ISO #3240

If Jack is a neutral witch, then it’s 5 scum vs 3 town from your perspective; why are you bothering with math. Town lost,
    Because scum have to fight it out between themselves and I can mess with targets if I want, I'm assuming you have something up your sleeve that might give an advantage as well. So I'm not discounting the fact that town still can pull through.

I won't be voting till at least 24 hours have gone by and only if we have a solid plan and nothing else needs to be discussed - because I know Taco will end day short if given the chance.
    Spoiler : math :

today/tonight

Popeyes for the hell of it, I'll say green
    Dominos (maybe operates Bk/Arbys)
    KFC (??)
    Burger King (kills Taco)
    Arbys (I'll assume blocks me to ensure Taco or I die)
    Subway targets Arbys (witched by Jack into KFC - he knows Pink has to deal with me)
    Jack in the Box (witches Subway to kill KFC)
    Taco Bell (trolls)

tomorrow its: L-3

KFC
    Dominos

Pink
    BK
    Arbys
    vs
    Purple
    Subway [lynched if Jack can win with Pink]
    vs?
    Jack
    Taco

or
    KFC
    Taco

Green
    Dom [lynched Pink + Jack]
    vs
    Pink
    BK
    Arbys
    vs
    Purple
    Subway (will vote for pink - needs to even score)
    vs?
    Jack

..... Vs if we remove Subway KPN:

today tonight

Popeyes claims cit
    Dominos (maybe tries to operates Bk/Arbys)
    KFC (??)
    Burger King (kills me)
    Arbys (I'll assume blocks KFC)
    Subway
    Jack in the Box (witches me to prevent me from messing with Pink)
    Taco Bell (trolls)

tomorrow its: L-4

Dominos
    Green
    KFC
    Popeyes
    vs
    Pink
    BK
    Arbys
    vs
    Jack
    Taco wont support any lynch other than himself... which would end day in no lynch or a green gets lynched.

and... Pink kill a green to win with jack.

Ok, if Jack is evil witch, town lost. I have to trust Jack regardless if I thought he is evil then - had to work that out first.

41. ISO #3241

42. ISO #3242

43. ISO #3243

44. ISO #3244

Subway. We don’t have the time or the people remaining to lynch anyone other than the purple team.
    We need to remove a KPN today with this Lynch. Otherwise we are outnumbered and the vote is stalled.
    I’m not sure why, even if you assume I am pink scum, you are advocating to lynch me over figuring out whoever is purple scum, assuming you are town.
    The fact that a player as intelligent as you has ignored that fact is highly suspicious.

45. ISO #3245

46. ISO #3246

47. ISO #3247

48. ISO #3248

Quote Originally Posted by Arbys View Post
    Also I'm not entirely against a popeyes lynch since he is probably scum, but Dominos is way safer since we followed him and caught him in a lie.
    The problem is that if we dont eliminate a KPN the game is over.
    If dominos = purple killer (which is still likely here)

the only other explanation for why TB found me to be pink/whatever he claimed me to be.
    Is if TB is a naive Sheriff

49. ISO #3249

50. ISO #3250