Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM the secret society

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I'm not town mwhahahahahhaa
    I'm Reality Bender BITCH
    @Stealthbomber16 , change the mechanics so that I can launch people into the sun!!!
    Everyone, get ready to jump in my catapult
    You can’t use catapults in a building with a roof, which I stated you were in during the lore. How’d you even get that thing in here anyw

zzzvvvvvvvvvcvvvvvvvvvvvv

pń ̷ɹᴉ̴ɔɥ͘ʇǝ͏sʇ҉ ɯ̡ᴉ̷ɹ͘ ̛ǝ͜ᴉu̢ Ⅎ̶ɹǝ͜n̸p͢ǝ͟uɯɐɥl͡
    I̧ɯ͜ ∀u̴ƃǝsᴉ͝ɔ̨ɥʇ ̶p͟ǝɹ Ⅎ̴ǝᴉu̸pǝ zn͞

kkkakakkkkkkknnnnnnnnniiiiiii
    vvrvvv

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #452
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ok lmao I never said i was scum with aivion how about u try actually READING what i wrote

Also unity and peace have been restored

I can play in peace now
    LOL

3. ISO #453

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Everyone who adds more confusion to the game claiming THAT THEY KNOW SOMETHING OTHERS DONT KNOW and ask them to do SPECIFIC THINGS are fucking useless and I hate them. If I have a Killing role I'll make sure you guys are the first ones to die.
    You don't get it, right... This is a hidden setup, and some people have pieces of information that we need to reveal the setup. I think it's like a key. So if those people just shut up about this WE WONT DO SHIT BECAUSE WE WONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF SCUM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    You can’t use catapults in a building with a roof, which I stated you were in during the lore. How’d you even get that thing in here anyw

vvrvvv

Another code lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

5. ISO #455

vvrvvv

I have deciphered it:

I am a furry and like dicks which are 7736 yoloseconds long.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

6. ISO #456
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Another code lol.
    My role card says that I possess a strange device and that I don't know what it does

7. ISO #457

You don't get it, right... This is a hidden setup, and some people have pieces of information that we need to reveal the setup. I think it's like a key. So if those people just shut up about this WE WONT DO SHIT BECAUSE WE WONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO GET RID OF SCUM.
    Lol. What they have said is "DO WHAT I TELL YOU" and give no fucking explanations.

8. ISO #458
    Ganelon

Jesuss fucking christ that thing is backwards and upside down fuck my life

9. ISO #459

10. ISO #460

the ting goes skraaaaa
    vvrvvv
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

11. ISO #461

OKAY EVERYONE STOP.

Solve the fucking cyphers. Give your infos in your rolecard that are useful. Add whatever information you can. And for now, just stop calling names on everyone. We don't even know how we can get rid of scum, especially if blink tells the truth and that the top voted doesn't get lynched.

12. ISO #462
    Ganelon

Lol. What they have said is "DO WHAT I TELL YOU" and give no fucking explanations.
    HOW did Cryptonic do that. he never did that. he asked to be healed lol

13. ISO #463

14. ISO #464

I have deciphered it:

I am a furry and like dicks which are 7736 yoloseconds long.
    You are utterly anti town. And annoying lol

15. ISO #465
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @naz .... u cant block mag =( lol being pressured is part of FM, u need to be able to read him also. You cant solve a game missing a big piece of info..........
    Well I got the information I wanted, naz is town. Lmao

16. ISO #466

My role card says that I possess a strange device and that I don't know what it does
    Wait a fucking second. If there is a protective role, be on Magoroth. He has some kind of artifact, and I think the lore is actually relevant here. We're in some kind of.... temple? Experiment? Alien construct?? Whatever it is, your "device" will probably be extremely useful later on.

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468
    Ganelon

Wait a fucking second. If there is a protective role, be on Magoroth. He has some kind of artifact, and I think the lore is actually relevant here. We're in some kind of.... temple? Experiment? Alien construct?? Whatever it is, your "device" will probably be extremely useful later on.
    LOL I was trolling, don't take that into account, I wanted to see how quick you'd pick up on that, I wanted to make you paranoid <3

19. ISO #469

Oh my fucking god...

20. ISO #470

@naz .... u cant block mag =( lol being pressured is part of FM, u need to be able to read him also. You cant solve a game missing a big piece of info..........
    I'm not pressured nor am I gaining any information from reading his posts
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

21. ISO #471

22. ISO #472

-vote blinkskater

Naz blocking Magoroth screams town... Yes I actually said that XD it's stupid but town naz tends to do that kind of stuff. I am just going to listen to blink... lol if he's jester he can't murder us all with it... at least I hope so.

We need to get in a setup-solving mind, because it very probably has roles that can solve the game later on, else it wouldn't be balanced at all.

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474
    Ganelon

so, now that blinks going to be #1 lynch - who is #2?
    Kenny or AIVION. Kenny is scummier but I'd hate to lose Kenny.

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

LOL I was trolling, don't take that into account, I wanted to see how quick you'd pick up on that, I wanted to make you paranoid <3
    omg FUCK YOUUUUUU

27. ISO #477

28. ISO #478
    Ganelon

im fine with aivion because hes going to be a null slot most of the game. but i really want him to have time to claim if he is like, a godly TPR or something
    he literally said he is a boring role, is fine with being lynched, voted a potential jester and AFK'd. he's not a godly TPR unless he is immune to death

29. ISO #479

so, now that blinks going to be #1 lynch - who is #2?
    I say Noctiz. He has been actively word twisting and scum painting me.

30. ISO #480

but he loves u again, so u can unblock him
    I'm never going to buy a gun because I will actually kill myself first thing with it on purpose

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483
    Ganelon

What the actual flying fucking squirrel shit

34. ISO #484

35. ISO #485

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The first messed up text block in the opening post is the 3rd verse of the german poem Hyperions Schicksalslied from Friedrich Hölderlin btw.
    It reads:
    Doch uns ist gegeben
    Auf keiner Stätte zu ruhen;
    Es schwinden, es fallen,
    Die leidenden Meschen
    Blindlings von einer
    Stunde zur andern
    Wie Wasser von Klippe
    zu Klippe geworfen,
    Jahrlang ins Ungewisse hinab.
    The 2nd block reads this:

Free from fate, like the smulbering
    Suckling breath the immortals.
    Pure, unsullied,
    In dub' that enfolds
    It blooms for aye,
    The flower of their spirit,
    And the eyes of the blessed
    Gaze in tranquil
    Brightness eternal,

No idea where it's from, google couldn't find it.
    Yeah we have a similar reading on the 2nd one, but the first... What does that mean XD

36. ISO #486
    Ganelon

ehs?
    lol I'm not the only one who thought that was morse code then

37. ISO #487

38. ISO #488

... amg is that a soft claim?? or....
    No I'm literally discussing my suicidal tendencies in a fucking forum mafia game because I dont have time for a therapist

39. ISO #489

40. ISO #490

Hey MM, you want me to do something that's pro-town in your eyes?

vvrvvv

That upside down mirrored text says

"Du richtest mir ein Freudenmahl
    Im Angesicht der Feinde zu"

It's a psalm from the bible. Now, did that give you a clue to help solve the setup? l m f a o
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

41. ISO #491
    Ganelon

I. think they could mean something lol... maybe? Cuz the setup's lore is supposed to be "overly-serious" this time, quite unlike the previous game. We could at least a VAGUE idea of what is going to happen.

42. ISO #492

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    No I'm literally discussing my suicidal tendencies in a fucking forum mafia game because I dont have time for a therapist
    naz =( we love u here though... if u get really stressed put a cold washcloth on your nose/eyes. (do not cover ur nose with it, just the top parts of it). after about 15-30 seconds it triggers the bodys "diving" reflex by suppressing your bodies CNS. it works by chilling/wetting the vagus nerve in the face/brain. also, breahting out longer than u breath in works...kinda harad to get down because you always feel short of breath when first trying it lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

43. ISO #493

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post

It's a psalm from the bible. Now, did that give you a clue to help solve the setup? l m f a o
    Btw, the english translation to that would be "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies" according to my google search. Now solve the setup or u r scum! >=O
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

44. ISO #494

I think it's possible that there is a daytime blackmailer or something of the sort. My rolecard specifically mentions that I can become immune to abilities affecting speech.
    SO blink is the lynch today. Well, the top vote lol

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

vvrvvv

I think that the mirrored-reversed letters are useless OR an answer to something that someone has access to. I think there's a guy who knows codes or what they do somewhere in there lol. And I think 7736 has a meaning too....... remember that number.

48. ISO #498
    Ganelon

I wish i was scum in this setup....... lol
    I wish I was Reality Bender, you. have no idea how hard I'd be trolling you with. that role

49. ISO #499

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post

XD

I just can't get myself to think that Stealth is just bullshitting us with weird texts for no reason.

50. ISO #500

naz =( we love u here though... if u get really stressed put a cold washcloth on your nose/eyes. (do not cover ur nose with it, just the top parts of it). after about 15-30 seconds it triggers the bodys "diving" reflex by suppressing your bodies CNS. it works by chilling/wetting the vagus nerve in the face/brain. also, breahting out longer than u breath in works...kinda harad to get down because you always feel short of breath when first trying it lol
    Well now that was interesting.