The Boy and the Evil Hag.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The Boy and the Evil Hag.

There once was a boy... He was a kind and just boy. However, he had a temper, that, like a storm could rage and rage for hours. When he fell into a fit, the destruction was insurmountable. He lay waste to anything that stood in his way. What he didn't know is that he was cursed. There was an evil witch, who sought power and fame. She saw the bright light that emanated from the boy. She sought the light for herself. She used her vile magic to conceal her true form. She was an old, withered, and ragged old witch. Her skin dark grey and her face scarred and covered in warts. Her yellow brown teeth rotten and broken. Her eyes were bloodshot and her hair was grey and straw-like with patches missing as it fell out from years of neglect. She turned herself into a beautiful maiden. Her trap began.

First she found a nobleman to become her husband. He was foolhardy and easily manipulated. He quickly fell under the evil hags spell. He blinked ferociously every time she entered a room. He couldn't believe she belonged to him. She used his large ego and small mind to have him commit to a blood oath. They consummated their marriage, and she bore a child from the union. The child was destined to become a great warrior for darkness, however, the witch had to use her magic to distort its image...as it was born half demon, ugly and green. It was an abomination.

Visitors from all over the realm came to visit and wish the couple their blessings. The king even came. The evil hag made sure she had a private audience with the king. She used her evil magic to present the king with a present. She cursed it, and this curse spread out throughout the kings line. Every male child he would conceive from henceforth would die during pregnancy. The king blamed his various mistresses and had each one executed. This greatly delighted the evil hag, as she offered herself to the king. She would bare his child. And she did, and a male child even more hideous than the first was born. The nobleman was upset at first, but the evil hag was able to easily ease his temper as he was quickly distracted by trivial things.

The evil hag needed the boys light more than ever to permanently disguise her demon spawn.

The boy was destined to become the next king as he was the true son of the current king. He was born of a one night stand the king had with a white witch. His mother died, passing all of her magic on to him. The boy while blessed, was also curse by the very magic that he wielded. The inflection would not allow him to have true moments of peace. He sought countless enemies to slay. Each of them more dangerous and vile than the one before. The boy did all he could to quiet the rage within him.

When he beset the kingdom, momentary release was found. He saw a beautiful maiden, and almost instantly she transformed into a ragged old hag. She held two mutated monstrosities, the size of children. He could see through her distorted spells.

But alas, he figured she might be able to aide him in his quest to rid him of his anger. So he approached her and introduced himself. Delighted, the hag could feel the light pulsating from the boy, it was a drug intoxicating her further and further.

She invites him back to her home. Her husband, distrustful of the boy, mistreats him. The boy loses his tempter and almost kills the foolish nobleman. The king heard of the commotion and came to see what the fuss was about. When he saw the boy, he nearly collapses from disbelief, standing before him is a version of his own self. No older than 9 years old. The king knew him to be his son instantly.

He asked the boy about his mother, and thus it is confirmed to the king, that this boy must be of his own blood.

The evil hag enraged. All of her plotting and all of her planning foiled.

The boy reveals to the king that the evil hag is actually a monstrosity and that her children are demon-spawn.

The boy does a quick spell revealing the truth to the entire community.

The foolish nobleman unable to believe his eyes, calls the boy a trickster. But the king believes the boy and the nobleman is killed for conspiring against the crown.

The evil hag attempts to steal the boys light, but his rage quickly overpowers her destroying her and the evil spawn.

The boy feels a shift within him and the rage quickly dissipates along with his adversaries.

A white witch appears before him in a ghostly form. She tells him that his anger hath led him to his destiny, and that it served its purpose. It was not a curse, but a key to the salvation of the kingdom. The white witch disappears and the boy takes his place next to his father.

Many years later, the boy becomes king and rules the kingdom for many many years, his children populate the realm, and good magic envelopes the land.

The End.
    Last edited by PowersThatBe; October 8th, 2018 at 09:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

Re: The Boy and the Evil Hag.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    God will not punish you when you speak your mind, because he speaks through you if he truly lives in you.
    God is a heretic, the only real God is

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

He could see through her distorted spells.
    @Distorted HOW COULD YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #8
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @Distorted HOW COULD YOU
    Axe tht fck, ths clr opn wlf

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Please, re-post this in CJO.
    It's not circlejerky, it's open wolfing, literally...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #11

It's not circlejerky, it's open wolfing, literally...
    Its harrassment and shouldnt even be on this site

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    “Harassment” lel
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Calling @Raptorblaze a hag
    I’d never insult raptorblaze in such a manner <3
    Shut up cow.

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Can you harrass people who aren't on the site anymore?

17. ISO #17

THEN WHO IS THE HAG
    The witch, obviously.

18. ISO #18

Can you harrass people who aren't on the site anymore?
    Yes. Is it OK to trash someone behind their back?????

Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

19. ISO #19

Yes. Is it OK to trash someone behind their back?????
    Uuuuuuuh no, but it's not harassment because you can't harass someone who ain't there to be harassed. It is however trash talking, and that's not good, but it's not harassment... I mean, I can harass Trump here as much as I want to, but he'll never see it so he won't be harassed. Just trash talked in his back by a bitch

20. ISO #20

Uuuuuuuh no, but it's not harassment because you can't harass someone who ain't there to be harassed. It is however trash talking, and that's not good, but it's not harassment... I mean, I can harass Trump here as much as I want to, but he'll never see it so he won't be harassed. Just trash talked in his back by a bitch
    Ya u r

21. ISO #21

THEN WHO IS THE HAG
    EA1A0841.jpg
    Shut up cow.