User Tag List

Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 2406
  1. ISO #2351

2. ISO #2352

3. ISO #2353
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Scvmurderer actually PM'd me right after I said I would mod kill him and I asked him to play in the final day since it was likely MyLo or LyLo. And afterwards, blink submitted the action to disguise as Scv

4. ISO #2354

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Scvmurderer actually PM'd me right after I said I would mod kill him and I asked him to play in the final day since it was likely MyLo or LyLo. And afterwards, blink submitted the action to disguise as Scv
    If you had modkillednhim it would have been a town loss

5. ISO #2355

6. ISO #2356

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    Etsuya honestly should have been modkilled with toshi - both had less posts than the host.
    but on a game where even on D1 u dont have enough actives to get a lynch =( we need to bring some new traffic in here.

7. ISO #2357
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    but on a game where even on D1 u dont have enough actives to get a lynch =( we need to bring some new traffic in here.
    how do you guys feel about playing Lynch fetish again

I don't want to host another one and I'm sure you guys don't want me to either

8. ISO #2358
    Ganelon

Lynch fetish is 9p if I'm not mistaken

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

11. ISO #2361

12. ISO #2362

13. ISO #2363

14. ISO #2364

15. ISO #2365
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'm not even going to say anything, but considering the Sleuth had the objective to see Town lose the game why did the game go on?

Light did not know, for the most part, exactly what his win condition was and asked me at one point if he could win with the town. Since he was a little confused about that, I thought that maybe town could SOMEHOW convince him to vote with them. That would not necessarily have been gamethrowing because the Sleuth did not know for a fact the. identity of his "teammates". My reasoning. was that. town some certain town could pretend to be Mafia, and thus the neutral would be unwilling to vote them and would instead follow their vote.

It was a highly unlikely scenario, but still possible.

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367

18. ISO #2368

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370
    Ganelon

You survived because of AFKs. dude. Blink and no.2 were fully prepared to bus you and were surprised you survived.

21. ISO #2371

22. ISO #2372

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    that too but the funny thing is

my death would have caused the bussing to be a success lol
    Considering we would have got rid of the OP Mafia role it would have been an S+. Also, bussing is normal. It's not an insane strat that no one can predict...

Thank you Anonymous Donor

23. ISO #2373

Considering we would have got rid of the OP Mafia role it would have been an S+. Also, bussing is normal. It's not an insane strat that no one can predict...
    it was my riskiest play i ever have done but in the end result blink gets all the credit for it
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #2374

25. ISO #2375

26. ISO #2376

27. ISO #2377

28. ISO #2378

GG scums lol. I CC'd Herald (And I maintain it is Herald and not Crier, even if the name Crier is on the setup...) because I really thought Kazu was scum, and I wanted to test fakeclaiming as town.

Also WTF, Scv was in... and didn't do anything.... anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

29. ISO #2379

30. ISO #2380

31. ISO #2381

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    BMer made this game not so fun, sorry Mag. Good setup otherwise.
    Shoutout to @Lenneth for pushing townies more than the scum. You were truly the scum mvp this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

32. ISO #2382

33. ISO #2383

34. ISO #2384

35. ISO #2385

You survived because of AFKs. dude. Blink and no.2 were fully prepared to bus you and were surprised you survived.
    i mean if i hadnt died to the blackmail sorai woulda went \o/ it wouldve been a possible town win if youd taken the "do everything in your power" part in more consideration
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

36. ISO #2386

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    i mean if i hadnt died to the blackmail sorai woulda went \o/ it wouldve been a possible town win if youd taken the "do everything in your power" part in more consideration
    but this is just sour grapes i suppose. big apologies to town for trusting robun I didn't think he would side toshi that hard if he were town, that probably cost us pretty big too :L

I wanted to just act as a reserve so the game would go through but then i got an important town role and i was like "well fuck" and even cost us the win >:L lol, moral of the story is im a big totem pole.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

37. ISO #2387

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    but this is just sour grapes i suppose. big apologies to town for trusting robun I didn't think he would side toshi that hard if he were town, that probably cost us pretty big too :L

I wanted to just act as a reserve so the game would go through but then i got an important town role and i was like "well fuck" and even cost us the win >:L lol, moral of the story is im a big totem pole.
    no me <3
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #2388
    Ganelon

shhhh @aamirus

39. ISO #2389

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Shoutout to @Lenneth for pushing townies more than the scum. You were truly the scum mvp this game.
    It's difficult to push scums when they are AFK... and two of them were afks.
    And for Robun, Taheiji gave him the perfect way to act like a town sooo...
    You can add than some towns looked like fucking scums .
    Tsuneyo being afk at EOD D3 gave Sorai a free pass to survive.
    Plus the towns being afks too, so we lost their votes and being modkilles...well, shit game imo.

40. ISO #2390

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Plus the towns being afks too, so we lost their votes and being modkilles...well, shit game imo.
    Seriously D1, we didn't push anyone, we had 5 fucking afks (including two scums), I had 7 dudes in the 'neutral sides'.
    It was a waste of time and it was frustrating as hell. It is really not fun when the whole game is towns yelling at each other and we have almost no chances of finding scums because they are afks.

41. ISO #2391

You voted Munemori D3, lol.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

42. ISO #2392
    Ganelon

Only Toshikazu was modkilled and that was strictly Toshikazu's fault. I tried to replace them and even the replacement AFK'd.

43. ISO #2393
    Ganelon

Seriously D1, we didn't push anyone, we had 5 fucking afks (including two scums), I had 7 dudes in the 'neutral sides'.
    It was a waste of time and it was frustrating as hell. It is really not fun when the whole game is towns yelling at each other and we have almost no chances of finding scums because they are afks.
    Sorai was not AFK. Sorai was so annoying he should've been policy lynched.

44. ISO #2394

Only Toshikazu was modkilled and that was strictly Toshikazu's fault. I tried to replace them and even the replacement AFK'd.
    I think Etsuya should have been modkilled with Toshi. That would have been good for balance reasons as well. Both Toshi and Etsuya had less posts than host and were not contributing at all. So if they would have both gone i think the game could have kept going. Just because he was scum he shoulden't have gotten a pass.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

45. ISO #2395

46. ISO #2396

You voted Munemori D3, lol.
    Then your point? It was a tie between Sorai and Mune and I didn't want to let the RNG kill someone, IF Tsueneyo would have been there voting with Sorai, My cote would not have moved.
    Still, Munemori looked scummy af too.
    If that game would have been a normal game where we need to lynch with a majority of votes, we would have done shit.

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

49. ISO #2399

At that point, I wonder if you didn't make the mistake of talking with your own account on purpose to give you your stupid 'Efe shield'.
    This is very possible, but we can't have any proof of it...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

50. ISO #2400

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.