S-FM Sengoku Jidai - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM Sengoku Jidai

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Kazushige View Post
    Toku and Masa I think are TvT or WvW

but I also feel Rob and Masa are a team. im slanting towards a masa lynch right now though.

-vote fm-masaharu

thats my main reasoning
    Yeah, the teal part is something we can all agree on unless we're blind. And my point about his scum slip still stands btw.

2. ISO #202

I also find this very scummy....it just removes more information. not just about u being online browsing, but also removes the potential for mafia to push at u for "being on but not posting". If you keep your post counts up then fine w/e but if you start vanishing into the background...im coming for you.
    Yet it is NAI in itself. Of course, if a vanishing follows... you're right.

3. ISO #203

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Taheiji View Post
    Or Maybe I Will Shitpost Who Knows Also We Should Lynch For Information Yes But I Say Probably Not To Lynch Today, Maybe Lynch Tokuhei Whatever If No Better Train Comes Along But We Should Confirm Which Mafia Killing Role They Have If We Can BTW I’m Green
    hi efe @FM-Taheiji confirmed efe

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    Excellent to know that a brief misinterpretation which I have explained won't let you exit your tunnel vision.

At this point I'm fairly sure you're town, sadly.
    It's not the "misinterpretation" that much but the defense you made of it that is scummy. Do I need to explain you the idea of RVS?

12. ISO #212

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

My child, this is an anonymous game where a group of samurai have come from far away lands to infiltrate a corrupt government. You will have to verify with the host as to what the next steps are for you. However, given that you have revealed your identity from within the realms of distrust, I feel that may be a problem.
    so you belong to the Daimyo and the Odas?

-vote FM-Kazushige

15. ISO #215

Or Maybe I Will Shitpost Who Knows Also We Should Lynch For Information Yes But I Say Probably Not To Lynch Today, Maybe Lynch Tokuhei Whatever If No Better Train Comes Along But We Should Confirm Which Mafia Killing Role They Have If We Can BTW I’m Green
    -vote FM-Taheiji

policy lynch...

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Takeru View Post
    Takeru on duty to serve our great country.

I guess I am a soulless monster.~~

Reading now.
    Thank you! Going to sleep now. Shuzo and Munemori are suspicious for filler posting. Not "no time to post", just FILLER posting. Masaharu is the scummiest of them all, reasons explained all over the thread. Gnight

18. ISO #218

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Tokuhei View Post
    This is my reasoning. There's also the fact that power roles tend to be more cautious.
    I honestly give him town points for this because it was a bad idea of mine to say that... Why is everyone town here
    Well, I feel weird about the 'Why is everyone town here', first it was only the 41th messages, that came out really early. Especially when a lot of people just didn't talk.

This means that we CAN play without lynching D1, even if it is still a good strategy imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Lynch is now plurality Lynch (first to gain majority + 1 of the votes gets lynched, or the player with the most votes at the end of the day (EoD)).
    Madatory lynch.

Hm I see what you mean, but think: do you think a scum would ask if they got a factional kill to host in the thread....?
    I am pretty sure we can't think like that.

Beside theses posts, I kind of like what you said about Masaharu
    -vote FM-Masaharu

Especially because of that :

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Masaharu View Post
    Then you can be satisfied with the knowledge that I am currently occupied elsewhere and unable to consistently post for the next few hours. Placing a vote based on activity this early should not be considered a pro-town move. It just looks like bussing, honestly, and I fully expect our scum team to be bussing each other for equally garbage reasons during the first 18 hours of the day.
    is he telling the scumteam to not buss?

19. ISO #219

late game is when scums use inactives for easy lynches. early game town should clear them out.

I personally make better decisions when there is more information provided. sub 30 posts to me in a day is just low info. You will not get a confident read on them unless they are being defended by another. Then their scumread is coming mainly from alignment due to another poster.

More info = better judgement and confidence behind decisions.
    True, but I am not the kind of player to post ALOT, I just talk when I have something interesting to say or to push people.

ok so Masa is now 100% confirmed town. I think we all agree that claiming town does that. I was beginning to scum read u also.... good timing on that claim!
    'Wtf?' was my first reaction, I don't know if it was sarcastic or if you said it for another purpose that I won't say right now.

FM-Tokuhei (4 [L-3]):
    FM-Munenori, FM-Masaharu, FM-Robun, FM-Naonobu

I think munenori was the first vote, followed by masaharu? (need to check that), followed by Robun, followed by Naonobu.
    Right.

I townread Kazushige, I know that scum can play 'town' too, but I think he got the most valuable and healty post so far.

20. ISO #220

FM-Taheiji

again, take it as you will there's a reason I didn't place my vote on you, and I am again against a D1 lynch (on anyone, really) but am definitely for a D2 lynch
    D1 lynch is mandatory.

Tokuhei: at the moment I have him as a town lean. However, I find that (if he's who I think he is), more often than not I always end up townreading him at the start. He's been active in prodding others and I honestly like that he turned towards me, rather than another player that's posted so far, having me pegged as possible scum. Moving on to what he's done in game so far: he's asked a bunch of questions to magaroth (NAI, really, especially where he said that scum wouldn't ask if they had a factional kill). Then he's interacted with the other players: He prodded Msaharu, Sorai, and Munenori (who to him are lurkers, posts 85/23/139 respectively). What I don't like so far however is post 96, where he addresses Naonobu like "ok here have some free town points". I feel like... this player (again this is just based on me guessing who he is, and I could of course always be wrong) usually doesn't hand out town reads that easily, and for him to do it to not only Kazushige/Robun (165) which I can kind of understand, but also Naonobu? I didn't really get that one. To me it feels like Naonobu is a town that doesn't participate much and Toku is trying to establish himself as town to naonobu by frequently addressing the latter despite their lack of posts, and although its not indicative of anything quite yet, it should also be mentioned that naonobu popped in/out a couple times and toku never did anything about it, but he went hard on masa/sora/mune's cases
    Dude, it's kind of difficult to read and understand, plus you should not based your read on which player is playing which account.
    When you are writing a big text, can you put some spaces in it? It will be easier understandable. Thanks you

21. ISO #221

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Munenori View Post
    We need a flip for information, I would like a lynch today. However, no quick hammering at L-1 please allow the player room to claim. Deciding no lynching today lets the scum coast today as well.
    First, the lynch is mandatory so we will lynch someone. I don't really like what you said, it's like saying we need a flip and don't push too hard. Your post is just a FM-MAFIA basis. and doesn't provide any useful informations.

22. ISO #222

23. ISO #223
    Ganelon

I forgot to mention this, but lynch is no longer mandatory. That was another one of those balance rules I added in at the last minute. Apologies! I’m a shithost
    Last edited by ; September 19th, 2018 at 02:33 AM.

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226
    Ganelon

@Magoroth
    The settings look weird af, look at this :

Lynch is mandatory.
    Last wills not allowed.

Last wills not allowed with a coroner/sleuth/whatever roles who can read/modify LW.
    I start doubting what I am reading in the settings~~
    I edited it. There is indeed a conflict between the mechanics and some role abilities.Lynch is not mandatory, majority lynch, and last wills are allowed.

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

Thank you! Going to sleep now. Shuzo and Munemori are suspicious for filler posting. Not "no time to post", just FILLER posting. Masaharu is the scummiest of them all, reasons explained all over the thread. Gnight
    Please elaborate more on how I'm scummy for "filler" posting, since I've been doing it more than others.

30. ISO #230

Here is my take on day ones:
    Trolly posts = NAI on day 1
    Low posting = NAI on day 1
    Having "pro town" posts = NAI on day 1
    I place most of my day 1 vibes on interactions, voting, and the way a player represents himself under certain types of scrutiny. I'm not going into more detail on it. THat is how i get my main scumtells and townreads on DAY 1'S. However moving on from day one if you dont post much or troll get ready to be heavily pressured. Catch you all on the flipside.

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

First, the lynch is mandatory so we will lynch someone. I don't really like what you said, it's like saying we need a flip and don't push too hard. Your post is just a FM-MAFIA basis. and doesn't provide any useful informations.
    Nowhere in that post did I say anything about not pushing too hard. In fact, I said the opposite when I said a player should get to L-1.

33. ISO #233

Dude, you posted 5 times, and in theses 5 posts, you voted 3 differents persons:

12->vote FM-Munenori
    214->vote FM-Kazushige
    215->vote FM-Taheiji (policy lynch)

It's not useful and doesn't provide any good informations.
    Agree to disagree. Voting tells a lot especially later in the game after flips.

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

36. ISO #236

37. ISO #237

Dude, you posted 5 times, and in theses 5 posts, you voted 3 differents persons:

12->vote FM-Munenori
    214->vote FM-Kazushige
    215->vote FM-Taheiji (policy lynch)

It's not useful and doesn't provide any good informations.
    I disagree it does provide good information.

Kazushige might have done a potential scumslip for calling this government corrupt,
    And Taheiji Is Talking Like This.

My vote stays on Taheiji until there happening a train on Kazushige.

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sorai View Post
    I disagree it does provide good information.

Kazushige might have done a potential scumslip for calling this government corrupt,
    And Taheiji Is Talking Like This.

My vote stays on Taheiji until there happening a train on Kazushige.
    Once again,at that time, you posted only 5 posts with 3 differents votes.
    Anyone can vote differents people in a few posts, that doesn't make it interesting or worth it.
    Plus, your attempt to policy lynch someone is dumb.

42. ISO #242

Once again,at that time, you posted only 5 posts with 3 differents votes.
    Anyone can vote differents people in a few posts, that doesn't make it interesting or worth it.
    Plus, your attempt to policy lynch someone is dumb.
    So what if I did 3 different votes in 5 posts?
    I put my reasoning behind my votes as said above.
    And no it isnt.

43. ISO #243

So what if I did 3 different votes in 5 posts?
    I put my reasoning behind my votes as said above.
    And no it isnt.
    -vote FM-Munenori
    so you belong to the Daimyo and the Odas?

-vote FM-Kazushige
    -vote FM-Taheiji

policy lynch...
    Nice reasoning, solid 10/10.

44. ISO #244

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.